My New Life Ch. 09

Story Info
Emotions, Hurt feelings healed, Complex purchase.
16.4k words
4.72
13k
19

Part 9 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cumister
Cumister
304 Followers

Cast

Main Cast of Characters

Scott Stevens..........Young 24 year old Mechanical Engineer /Lottery winner

Makala Jones.........One of the 18 year old twins helped with payment at Pizza Hut

Makenz Jones..........The other 18 year old twin (Identical twins)

Lance Stevens..........Scott's younger brother

Betty Stevens...........Lance's wife

Betsy Mullen............The twin's grandmother (Gram's)

This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

*All characters in this story are purely fictional. Any first or surnames that are used are not the depiction of anyone in particular.

*All sex described in this story is between consenting adults, 18 or over.

*This story has elements of "Romance, First Time, Kink, Threesome, Twins, FFM," in it. If any of those categories offend you, you were warned.

*Comments and votes are appreciated. For the grammar police, I edited this story but it, being a long story, is bound to have some uncaught errors here and there. Feel free to contact me with any errors you find but don't leave them in the comments. I will collect any errors and overwrite the story with the corrections when I have time. Please leave your comments about what you like or dislike about the story only, and please keep it constructive either way you go.

*I am NOT a professional writer, so don't read this if this free story doesn't fit your standards.

****

Chapter 9 Buying the apartment complex and things get emotional.

Monday -- Week Three:

Woke up Monday morning around 5:30 to Kenz playing with my already erect cock. Using both hands to wrap it up completely with one hand on top of the other.

"Sweetie, as much as I'm enjoying what your doing to my manhood and I know you want me to pound you into the next dimension, I really really need to use the bathroom. I don't know if my anatomy will allow my bladder to drain while this hard, I would rather prefer not to make that kind of mess in the bed, on me, you and your sleeping sister."

With a bit of a pout and a dejected, "OK." she said, "I suppose I should use the little girls room and that will give you time to get to a point you can use the little boys room."

She let go of my cock and got out of bed to sashay her sweet naked butt to the master suite bathroom wiggling her backside with every step.

'Damn! She makes it hard to keep from being aroused.' I thought to myself.

Even in the half light I could see her Mons from between her lovely thighs as she walked away from me with her thigh gap. Her sister was the same way.

Finally after she closed the bath door, I finally started to soften. By the time she opened the door I was standing to the side of it dancing waiting to relieve myself.

She saw me standing by the door and grinned while playfully acting like she was going to milk the cum from my flaccid cock. I managed to slip past her and into the bath closing the door. Barely able to make it to the head before I started my relief stream.

I finished and cleaned up a bit then opened the door. There she lay with her legs spread, heels pulled up to her butt cheeks and knees in the air. She grinned at me and used both hands wiggling her index fingers for me to come hither.

I climbed onto the bed and worked my way between her feet to her knees. I grinned at her a lecherous grin and started alternating kissing and licking back and forth slowly moving down her raised thighs starting at her right knee until I reached her wet slit.

I gave it an open mouth kiss complete with tongue sending her into short spastic breaths.

She started moaning, "MMMM...OOOOOHH...mmmmm...Gawd...that's so...soo...nice!"

From beside me, "Oh my god! Can't a girl get some sleep?"

We had disturbed Kala from her beauty rest, though she didn't really need any.

I kept working on Kenz's clit with my tongue and lips working her into a frenzy. Then I slid my right middle finger into her sex all the way to my third knuckle. Her moaning and squirming increased with, "Uuunnh...Ooooo...OOOooo...O...Oh...Oh...Oh...Nunnnn...S...Scott...p...pl...please...fuck...me."

Instead I pulled my finger from her sex and reinserted with both my middle and index fingers finding her G-spot. "UUUNNNNHHHH...OOOOOO...OOOOHH...OH...OH...MYYYYY...GAAAWWWD!" as she exploded. I kept teasing her pussy and clit with my tongue until she finally calmed down some.

I then withdrew my fingers and grabbed a ribbed condom from the nightstand on that side of the bed and tore it open. Rolling it over my stiff cock that now was so aroused that it hurt.

I had her turn over on her hands and knees as I got out of her way. Once I was back between her legs, I pushed her head and shoulders down on the bed with her sweet arse in the air. Placing the head of my cock against her pussy opening and gently pushed inside pausing to let her adjust to my love stick.

I gently worked myself further into her love canal until I was all the way in to my balls. Pausing for a few moments to let her hot, wet, tight pussy prepare for the pounding I was about to unleash on her.

She started squirming, panting and moaning, "MMMMMmmmm...Nnnnghh...OOOOOoooo...GAWD...m...more..."

I pulled back almost all the way out of her then gently shoved all the way back in. Pulled out and shoved in. Again and again and again. Slowly building up the speed of my thrusts. My lust building along with my desire to fuck her until she collapsed. Faster and faster, harder and harder until I was grunting again like a possessed beast.

Soon she came again as well with my balls bouncing against her swollen Mons every time I slammed into her snatch until, "OOOOOOooOOOOOoooooOOOO...F...FUCK! FUCK! FUCK ME!...S...Scott...I...I...I'm...cummmming again...OH..OH..GAWD...YYYEEESSSS!"

I kept pounding in and out of her swollen puss with her panting and moaning as she continued the roll of her climax until I was holding her up like a rag doll. "RRRRRrrrrrrrRRRrrrr...RRRRrrrrrrrr...UUUuuunnnnhhh..." she moaned over and over until I finally reached my peak.

"DAMN!...K...Ke...KENZEEEee!...NNNNNGUUHHH...AAAAaaahhhh!" blasting my load into the condom then letting her go to collapse along with me onto the bed.

Through my cum induced stupor I heard, "GOD! THAT! WAS! HOT!...MMMMMM...OOOOHH!" as Kala got herself off.

We all three lay there for a while longer before I finally said, "Well, we had better get up and shower so we can dress and eat breakfast. I want to show you girls the rock bottom, spring feed pool before you have to leave.

I had remodeled the bathroom last spring and had installed a large three head shower that we would all three easily fit in.

I washed the girls and they washed me playing and fondling as we did.

We got out and dried each other off and got dressed. They helped me fix breakfast and clean up the kitchen mess before we headed out to the shed to get the mule.

Dad had purchased it several years ago and got it with a bench seat so that He, Lance and I could all three ride in it if needed.

Lance pulled in to take a load of gain off just as I pulled the mule up to the gas tank to fill it.

"Where are you guys heading?" He asked.

"Going to show them the stream and pool."

"Lance, there is something I want to ask you about and hope to get your agreement on."

"What's that?" He asked.

"With your concurrence, I'd like to build a new place back where the spring and rock bottom pool is." I said.

"Let me talk it over with Becky, but she and I have been working on some ideas for this place since you mentioned the possibility of her and I moving here with some remodeling. I don't think she would have a problem with it. I sure don't. I think that would make a good location for a home. Don't know if you would want to come through here though to get to it." He said.

"I would cut a new drive back where the back way in here is and avoid having to come past here most of the time." I said.

"Oh, that sounds like a plan. I'll discussed it further with her to make sure she is still up for moving here and let you know soon." He said.

"Fair enough." I said.

The mule was filled up and I got in taking the girls back to show them the spot. We headed down the back way to the farm. When I got to the back pasture I opened the gate and continued through it after closing the gate so the cows would not get out.

"So, is this the way you snuck back in on us that Friday night?" Kala asked.

"Yes it is." I said. "This comes out just around the curve from Lance's place about a quarter mile up a head." as I got to the back pasture.

I stopped at the back pasture and opened the gate and continued through then closing the gate so the cows would not get out.

When I got to the far side of the pasture, I said, "This is where we get out. Oh and watch out for cow-pies."

"What's a cow-pie?" Kenz asked.

I grinned and said, "Cow poo."

Kala giggled.

I walked them through the back gate to the hill side where the spring and rock bottomed pool was. When we got to the top of the hill Kenz said, "Wow, this is nice."

"Yes it is." Kala said.

"I'm hoping that Lance is good with me building my new place back here." I said.

"Why do you need his approval?" Kala asked.

"He and I are equal co-owners in the farm after mom and dad passed. We share every decision on what is done around here for the most part unless it's something that needs handled immediately like getting the semi fixed on the road or something like that." I said.

"Do you think he will have a problem with what you want?" Kenz asked.

"I really don't think so. I offered to remodel or build new on the home place for he and Betty if they want to move there. They are considering it. I would cut a new drive way out of here and come out the road around from their existing house."

"The spring runs year round back here. It is a little shallow this time of year. The pool generally only goes down to about three feet deep in the summer though and rarely gets above three feet eight inches."

We walked back down toward the source of the spring for a bit before returning and heading back to the house.

On the way back my cell phone rang. It was Jerry from the bank.

"Hello," I answered.

"Scott, this is Jerry Lewis from the bank." He said.

"Hi Jerry, what can I do for you?"

"I'm just calling to let you know that the sale was approved as the first item on the agenda and they agreed that the items will be taken care of that have been flagged."

"Great. Thank you for calling."

"We should have the bill of sale and the sales contract from Jerry ready for you by noon tomorrow if you want to come by and look it over or get your lawyer to." He said.

"I'll call Rob and see when he can look it over, but I will be there probably around one tomorrow afternoon to meet with you and look it over my self if he's not available if that works for you?" I said.

"I'll at least see you at one then." He said. "Goodbye."

"Goodbye and thanks." I said.

"You're welcome. See you tomorrow" He said and we disconnected.

"Wasn't Jerry the guy from the bank at the complex meeting last week?" Kenz asked.

"Yes he is. He just let me know that the bank board just approved the sale of the apartment complex with making sure that the issues were corrected that Sid and I identified."

"That's cool." Said Kala.

"Yeah." echoed Kenz.

"Looks like I'm going to be in Fairfield tomorrow." I said.

I called Rob letting him know that I needed him to look over the sale contract for the complex and that I was meeting Jerry Lewis tomorrow at the bank. He told me he wouldn't be free until one thirty but if I were still at the bank then he would come past or I could bring him a copy of it to read over then. I told him I'd see him tomorrow one way or another.

"You're going to be in Fairfield a lot if this gets in place, aren't you?" Kala asked.

"Yeah, at least for a while."

"Well, if you need anything from either of us, let us know." Kenz said.

"Yes, don't be afraid to call either of us if we can help out since you are helping us out." Kala chimed in.

"Thank you both. I probably will be taking you up on your offer if I get this purchased." I said. "Once the deal is made, I can set up a base of operations at the complex office and maybe put a bed and some furniture in the attached apartment in case I need to overnight there some."

"I would appreciate if you two would keep this deal to yourselves for now please." I said.

"OK." They both chimed in.

We got back to the house in time for lunch. Betty was there, she had taken her last vacation day. The girls set about getting our lunches while I made some more phone calls and filled Betty in on the complex purchase so she could set up a file drawer for that effort. The papers came in the mail this morning for the foundation efforts for the scholarship and charitable donations as well. Another file drawer for this as well.

Lance came in from his grain run and we all sat down to lunch.

Lance wanted to know what the girls thought of the spring and pool on the back of the property.

"Looks like a cool place to build a house." Kenz said.

Kala wanted to know how hard it would be to get out in the winter.

Lance said, "Yes it is a nice location. The issue in the winter time is not a real big problem. Typically we only have a few days a year where we are stuck back here and with our equipment that is usually not more than a day or two at a time."

"That doesn't sound like to big of a deal." Kala said.

Kenz asked, "Betty how do you like living out in the country?"

"I was from Fairfield like the two of you and lived in town. It didn't take me too long to get used to it and now I would not want to live back in town even if it was a very small town." She replied.

Shortly the girls had to leave so they could get back and check on Gram's and then get to work. They said their goodbyes and left.

----------------------------------------

Betty said, "Well they seemed to be quite interested in our lives out here. Is something up?"

"Not that I know of." I said. "Maybe they are just curious after the camping trip and my taking them back to see the stream like I had promised and it is all new to them."

"So, Betty, what are your thoughts on the girls now that you have met them and spent a little time around them last night and today?" I asked.

She gave me a funny look before saying, "Well, so far, they seem nice and sincere. I did not pick up on anything that would make me dislike them or be wary of either. I just want you to be careful of what could be a problem with the sudden financial situation you are in. I don't want someone coming into your life like Pam who is just interested in your money and what they can get. You sure got their attention with Larry's baby and the way you were playing with Stan's two."

"Yeah, no kidding." Lance spoke up grinning.

"I appreciate your candor and I have not seen anything that would make me suspicious of either of them or any hidden motive to their friendship." I said.

"Lance, your feelings?"

"I'm pretty much in the same mind as Betty. You have always been a pretty good judge of character and level headed. I kind of like seeing the two of them around. They were very helpful yesterday evening and took to your friends kids like a bee to honey from what I saw. Still, I would go slowly where they are concerned with their family background." He proffered.

"Well, having spent the weekend with the two of them, I'm inclined to continue being in their lives at least for the time being. I want to see them both get to a better place in life than they had with their mother. I am going to help them with funding for college over and above their scholarships and encourage them to get useful two year degrees at the least. I may use them to help me with the apartment complex should it work out this week. I talked to the manager of the DQ they work at and he said that they were both good workers and good with the customers and wished that some of his other workers were more like them."

"If this complex deal goes through, I'll be spending a fair bit of time in Fairfield for the foreseeable future to make sure it get finished and off to a good start.

Guess I had better get busy. I need to review the other paperwork that came today and sign off on it if it looks like what I want."

----------------------------------------

"On another note, I am ordering a Can Am Defender MAX XT with cab and fully loaded for the farm and another for myself later today to replace the Mule that dad had purchased. If you want to keep it around, the Mule that is, we can, but if you know someone who could use it, I don't mind giving it away."

"Lance, did you find out anything about a new harvester?"

"Yeah, Lee is going to come past in the morning before I leave with another load of corn to look at ours to see what kind of trade in deal we can work out. I have a couple of brochures in the truck on two models that I want you to look over. We could go from the 4 row to an eight row since we bought an 8 row planter last year." Lance said.

"OK, bring them in and I'll try and look them over this evening. I think we may want to look for a backhoe to replace the attachment we have for the one tractor as well." I said.

"Guess play time is over, for a few days at least." I said.

"Did you and Larry get a chance to discuss the planting next spring?" I asked.

"Yes we did. I think we can work something out. He and I just need to sit down after harvest and see where we are at. He told me that Tim Stanton was getting ready to retire from farming and that his 600 acres would be available to rent starting next year. We probably should think about possibility trying to rent it. Larry and I could partner on it to expand some if we want." Lance said.

"Interesting, well if you two think you can handle it then I say go for it. His property is right between ours and Larry's." I said. "Might want to consider leasing a 16 row planter next year though since most of the fields that you and Larry plant are fairly flat."

I then got up and headed to the office to get some work done.

----------------------------------------

Tuesday -- week 3:

Got up and got my morning started.

Betty still had to work the rest of the week so anything I needed done was a do-it-yourself in the office the rest of the week.

Pete's office called at 8:30 -- I needed to stop by and sign the tax payment form for the winnings.

I called Jim and told him I'd drop off the paperwork for the foundation to get it started this morning.

Then called the Can Am dealer to see about ordering two Defender MAX XTs with cab fully loaded. He said to stop by sometime today and I needed a down payment of $5 grand since it was a special order. Guess I'll be running to Mt. Vernon to.

Tony called with a couple of questions just as I was getting ready to leave for Fairfield and Mt. Vernon. I was able to answer one and referred him to Joe Johns at Stamps Metals for the other.

My phone dinged:

Kenz: Hey Scott what are you up to?

: Headed to Fairfield and Mt. Vernon this morning then meeting the banker after lunch. You?

Kenz: Just chill-en. Not much going on. I have to be at work at 3:00 till closing. Kala is working from 9 -3.

: If you want, I can stop and pick you up and you can ride and hang with me this morning for a bit while I run errands.

Kenz: OK, I don't have any better offers. Kala might be steamed though. ;-)

:See you in about 30.

I grabbed my briefcase and headed out the door.

Lee was just pulling in to look over our old combine to give Lance a quote on the new harvester and Lance was right behind him.

Cumister
Cumister
304 Followers