My New Life Ch. 11 - Interlude

Story Info
Claudia is whipped and washed and forced to shave herself.
1.6k words
3.65
4.1k
2
0

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sambi123
Sambi123
30 Followers

THE STUD walked into the dungeon silently to where Claudia was chained up, on his way he collected a whip from the punishment bench. He knew exactly how far away to stand to make the whipping hurt to its fullest extent, so that just the last 500mm of whip curled around and caught her body exactly right, leaving, long reddening welts across her back and both breasts, the welts encompassed her torso.

Claudia was still asleep after being abused by her Mistress last night, she was as relaxed as she could get given the confines of her shackles. She was on tiptoes just and her head was bowed down laying over her uplifted right arm, her long hair falling over her eyes, her breathing made her breast gently swell up and down as her stomach growled with hunger. She had to learn how to sleep like this quickly or else she would remain very tired throughout the day; it was tiredness that led to many of her punishments for tardiness during the first two weeks or so.

THE STUD let the whip fall silently and drag on the floor as he closed to the distance he wanted, the whip snaking behind him, curled, menacingly wicked ready to inflict hurt on his wretched, poor defenceless victim. He enjoyed his job immensely for he was a sadist at heart. He was glad he got to break new slaves both sexually and also inflict cruel, painful, and unjust punishments, he loved watching the slave he was beating body contort with pain and the face with fear and tears.

He really enjoyed the first week or so of breaking a new slave, because it took that long for it to register in their brain, that they were no longer free but now just a slave, to be used by depraved MASTERS or MISTRESSES to play and punish with.

With his arm stretched out behind him he quickly swung it forward, they long whip picked up speed and curled around Claudia's defenceless breasts. CRACK went the whip as the tip broke the sound barrier and then bit deeply into the sufferer's flesh.

Claudia felt the lash of the whip on her breasts and around her back, making her scream in anguish as she danced on the chains trying to escape the next blow. That first whiplash was the worst for her, until it hit her she was comfortable at home in bed, wrapped in a nice warm duvet in her mind and not in a cold dark and dank dungeon.

A thin red cruel line was raised on her breast and back as a reminder of the path the whip had travelled around and over her body, slowly radiating from this line, was a hue of deep angry red-pink mark fading to flesh about 30mm wide. Whilst at the very tip of the lash mark a small droplet of blood was beginning to form. She tensed her body ready for the next blow, she knew THE STUD was an expert in using the whip, because it was a weekly occurrence always on a Monday and always that first blow delivered whilst she was sleeping.

The next five blows all tracked around her nipples and back leaving an ever-deepening darkening welt as the redness spread whilst the pain radiated from each nipple outwards on them. Naturally, she begged him to stop, naturally he refused as she screamed and danced on the chains, whilst pleading sobs escaped from her contorted mouth as she cried with each fresh blow.

"That's it SLUT dance to the tune of my whip, scream and beg, scream, and beg for MERCY!"

Claudia sobbed uncontrollably her face tear streaked, her hair a mess from all the dancing she had just done, dancing to the tune of THE WHIP. After the fourth blow she hung limply on the chains seeking solace in fainting, anything to avoid feeling the pain she was in, her tears all dried up, her body refused to dance anymore to that awful tune. The fifth and sixth blow she barely felt for the pain was too much as she hung limp from faint, only just reacting to the lash and pain of the whip, THE STUD was a masterful whipper and knew that this would happen, but he did not care if she felt the blows, he was directed to deliver six blows with the whip, and six it shall be, whether the subject was awake or not, felt it or not! For every lash he failed to deliver correctly he would get three times more.

THE STUD came over to her and released the chains, Claudia slumped into his arms, and he dragged her limp and pain filled body to the showers, here using the manacles he connected her wrists to a ring high on the wall, with just enough chain to allow some movement sideways. Claudia's feet or more precisely her big toes just touched the floor, all her weight was on her wrists. He then pulled out the firehose and turned it on, directing the harsh jet of freezing water at her defenceless and lifeless body.

Claudia shrieked herself awake as she jinked and turned trying to escape the cold-water jet that was being blasted onto her but all to no avail. She was being battered by the jet in all of the directions she turned, after ten minutes of being hosed down, she once again succumbs to fatigue and stopped her manoeuvres in avoiding the cold-water jet, her body now red with cold. The freezing water stung her whip marks and bruises, but curiously eased the pain she felt as THE STUD threw some sack cloth on the wet floor to dry herself off with.

Releasing her he said, "Dry yourself slut and be quick.!" Claudia having slumped down against the shower wall reached for the sack cloth and started to gingerly rub her sore breasts dry, followed by drying the rest of her ice-cold body as best she could. Rubbing the harsh sackcloth over her body even lightly, made her skin crawl with pain as the rough fabric scrapped sharply over her raised flushed skin. Her back hurt the most as she rubbed the sackcloth down over her shoulders towards her buttocks, the sack cloth caught on all the welts aggravating them and making them so much more painful again.

"After your last failed hygiene escapade, Mistress insists I watch you shave every day from now on, so grab that razor and soap and SHAVE!"

Claudia picked up the soap and razor and went to the bucket of icy water, she tried to raise a lather, but the soap resisted all attempts, and it only produced a thin film of foul-smelling oily liquid which she used to spread on her armpit stubble. The blunt razor scrapped more than cut as she carefully shaved her underarms, leaving her pussy till last. This was the game that THE STUD taught her for she knew he would have to check for smoothness. It was this routine that she had to follow at the instructions of her Mistress, especially after her last misdemeanour. THE STUD to great delight in watching Claudia attempt to shave, it was bad enough for Claudia to be watched. It was bad enough being treated as a piece of meat, let alone has he checked for any stubble before she entered her Mistress presence.

Claudia tried her hardest to raise a larger amount of suds by rubbing the bar directly onto her mound, she used her two fingers to massage the foul-smelling oily liquid into the tender flesh of her pussy, taking care not to excite herself to much, orgasms whilst shaving meant yet more punishment. After a few minutes she had raised enough to help glide the blunt razor over her pussy easily, as she shaved carefully taking care to run her fingers all over her shaved pussy to detect any stubble left behind. This checking certainly excited her, but she resisted the temptation to prolong the check any longer than necessary.

She felt a little stubble on one of her pussy lips, carefully she re-applied the foul-smelling oily liquid to her pussy and shaved again, she knew that she had to be fully shaved inside of ten minutes and be inspected before going into her Mistress. She had to make the declaration to THE STUD.

" Master, please may I speak MASTER?...... This worthless three-hole cumdump requires her MASTER to check for any stubble left behind by my incompetent attempt at being a clean-shaven slave for my Mistresses and Master's pleasure. Please MASTER please use your fingers and tongue to check for any stubble and report any findings to my Mistress so I may receive the correct punishment for my unqualified carelessness."

The shaving part was a chore for Claudia, but the request and begging were demeaning to her as she knew that THE STUD could easily and often did make her cum from his inspection. She knew he liked to use his lips to check for stubble on her pussy and rightly so, he would kiss her mound gently with the merest hint of tongue. She was deadly afraid that he would excite her into an orgasm too easily and thus be liable for punishment. Only after checking her pussy like this for a full five minutes, would he consent to stop edging her, often he would make her come much to her despair. Claudia had to get used to being checked like this and fast, for she could not tolerate any more additional punishments much longer that resulted from being touched by the STUD..

"Well, that is a good slut, all nice and clean shaven and no stubble, your Mistress will be pleased! You know what slut when your Mistress gives me permission to fuck you, you may not enjoy it so much!"

To Be Continued...

Sambi123
Sambi123
30 Followers