My New Life Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The look on my face must have been priceless since Kenz raised her phone and took my picture standing beside the passenger side rear door. Both girls laughing.

"Hm," I said, "well, Kala, you had better drive carefully. I don't want to be in an accident and found with my pants down and in Kenz." Then looking at Kenz, I asked, "Why you and not Kala?"

"Kala's monthly issue showed up today and mine won't start until sometime late tomorrow."

All I could get out was, "OK?" With raised eyebrows.

I stuck one bottle of water in the door holder and handed Kenz and Kala theirs as I crawled into the cargo area from the passenger door.

"I've got this Scott, enjoy yourself on the drive home." Kala assured me.

'A bit nervous about this, I decided that this would be quick so we could pull over and get strapped back in.'

As soon as I was in the SUV and the door closed with the interior lights out, Kenz joined me in the back throwing herself at me and wrapping her arms around me pulling me in for a tongue wrestling match. Kala pulled out of the parking lot onto the highway.

I put my arms around her kissing back passionately and slid my right hand down to her sweet butt finding that her little black dress had ridden up around her waist and that she had gone commando tonight or had removed her panties while I was in the convenience store.

Breaking from our kiss, she reached down and started undoing my pants pushing them and my boxers down wiggling her way down until she took my rapidly rising cock in hand, then mouth licking the head as I started leaking pre-cum. It wasn't long and I was moaning, "Ahh...Damn...Kenz...y...your...your getting me close to cumming in your mouth."

She pulled back and said, "I don't want that tonight. I want you inside me filling me with your hard cock then your cum." letting me calm down a bit but still stroking me with her soft hand.

"OK, sweet heart, think you can keep the noise down so as to not distract Kala?"

"I'll try real hard." with a smile that I could barely see from oncoming headlights.

I brushed her hand from my manhood then moving to start kissing up the inside of her left knee toward her pussy mound.

"Uh...mmm...god...this is exciting."she whispered.

I wasted no time in getting my tongue and lips on her slit and clit with her black dress pushed up she was having trouble watching me but with the darkness it didn't much matter.

Kissing and then running my tongue up her slit reaching her clit, which was now starting to peek out from it's hood, she started squirming and moaning more, "Unnh, God, Scott...Oh...d...don't...stop...yes...keep going...MMMMnnhh...Ooh...Aaahh...UNNGH!" she finally squeaked out in her first climax. I slid a finger inside her and she started squirming harder as I pushed her climax longer swirling my finger around in her aroused pussy. My cock was now standing at full attention wanting to have a turn switching my finger to stroking in and out gently finger fucking her.

I moved up and planted a kiss on her sweet lips with her moaning into my mouth, "Gawd...Scott...I...need you now."

I pulled my finger out of her and popped it into my mouth tasting her nectar. Placing my knees between her legs, I readied my hard cock by sliding it up and down her slit now wet from her arousal brushing her engorged swollen clit with the tip of my cock.

"Gawd, quit teasing me and fuck me now!" she pleaded.

I kissed her instead parting her lips with my tongue licking her teeth then plunging it into her sweet mouth going after her tongue. While I had her slightly distracted from the kiss, I pulled back and placed my hard cock at her entrance plunging into her halfway just as headlights flashed through the windows. I saw her eyes go wide and her gasp of surprise was absorbed with my kiss.

I pulled back slightly and then plunged the rest of the way into her hot satiny pussy causing her to attack my lips in furry before sucking on my tongue like a smaller cock. Suddenly she shuddered in another small climax as I drove my cock in and out of her tight wet sheath as we both moaned into each others mouths.

Wrapping her legs around my waist locking her feet, shoving her hips up into me on my down thrusts grinding our pelvis' together as we copulated.

I reached over to the storage space by the wheel well and flipped on the flashlight I had stashed there.

Four or five more thrusts in and out and I pulled back and moaned, "I...I'm..not...going...to...last much longer." just before I started to climax I pulled back from our kissing and lifted myself up off of her thrusting my stiff cock all the way back in just brushing her cervix.

"Unngh...UNNGH...Keenzzee!" as my cum rushed out of my cock bathing her pussy walls in my hot sticky juice.

She climaxed again as I came in her love tunnel.

"AAAHH...OOOHh...Fuck...fuck!" She mouthed quietly then her mouth went into an O shape as her eyes lit up.

After our brief after glow, I reached over and shut off the flashlight still looking into Kenz's eyes as my cock started to deflate and pull out of her with a squishing plop.

"Kala, see if you can find someplace to pull off that would be private so we can clean up and get back into our seats." I said.

A couple of minutes down the road she pulled into an empty parking lot at an intersection. Kenz used her dress to wipe her upper thighs and grabbed a towel we had put into the back. I pulled up my boxers and pants with her and my sex still on me. We deflated the air mattress some and Kenz got back into her seat I got out and put the back seat on the passenger side back in place and got in beside her pulling her to the middle to have her beside me on the rest of the way home.

Kala asked, "Why did you flip on the flashlight?"

"I have gotten addicted to the look in Kenz and your eyes when I climax in each of you. You both have this intense look of love when I do." I said, "Your eyes seem to light up and even more so if you orgasm at that point as well."

We headed the rest of the way home with Kenz cuddled beside me in the back seat.

We got home about Eleven O'clock with Kenz and I getting a shower before the three of us headed to bed with Kala letting me know that she planned on getting her share of me in the morning even though she was having her monthly cycle.

'I suspect it was going to be orally. Something to look forward to in the morning.' I though and hoped.

----------------------------------------

Sunday -- Week Five:

Was woken up about 6:30 with my hard cock being tended to by Kala. I was on my back with an arm under each girl and both on their side facing me. Sure enough, she had her soft hand wrapped around my morning woody and was stroking it for all she was worth. When she looked up and noticed me awake, "Morning lover, I'm going to get my share this morning before breakfast." Then she scooted down and took the head of my now fully stiff cock in her mouth.

I just hoped I could hold off needing to go to the bathroom for a bit.

As she popped me into her sweet mouth she pushed her tongue into the slit before taking me further in with her tongue teasing and working around the head of my phallus teasing the sensitive underside just behind the head. Lingering there for a few moments she pulled back and started running her tongue up and down the underside of my swollen cock teasing the junction of my scrotum and cock.

"Unnh..." I shivered. Seems the girls have found an erogenous spot where they joined.

"Wow, didn't expect that response." Kala said.

Slowly moving back up the length of my now swollen cock kissing and licking as she went before plunging me back into her sweet mouth. She began sucking like she was slurping up a thick milk shake while looking at me with a twinkle in her eyes.

Reaching down, I started gently stroking her behind her ears with both hands while she took me deeper and deeper in her mouth until I was completely consumed with the head of my phallus entering her throat, her nose brushing my pubs.

When she sensed that I was close to cumming, she pulled back off of me squeezing me pulling me back from the edge with a mischievous smile. Gently stroking me for a bit while my urge subsided, she started the process over plunging down over my manhood again.

By the third or fourth time of this, I was so on edge it was becoming unbearable. She pulled back again letting my climax slide away until the next time. Then before taking me into her mouth she stated, "Fuck my mouth this time. I want your seed."

As she took me back in, I started to slowly thrust in and out of her mouth holding both sides of her face gently in my hands with my hips rising off the bed with each trust. The sensation of her tongue teasing me was starting the tingle in my balls, then when she started humming I could feel the sensation of my climax building. I could not make out what tune if any she was humming, nor did I care. My lust building until, as she reached down teasing me at the juncture of my cock and scrotum, "Damn! K...Kala...C...Cummming...NNNGGH...AAAHH!" blowing my load filling her mouth and more with what I felt was the biggest climax I had ever had.

Her mouth was full to the point of her cheeks bulging like a chipmunk and a bit leaking out around my now very sensitive cock.

She started waving her hand back and forth before more leaked out and ran down her chin dipping on my stomach. She held her hands up to her chin letting more leak into her palms before opening her mouth to show me the cum still on her tongue. Closing her mouth she swallowed three or four times then opened her mouth to show me it was gone before holding her hands out to Kenz to let her lick them clean.

I had collapsed back on the bed panting like a dog in the summers heat.

After recovering a bit, "Jeez Girl. I feel wiped out. That was awesome!" but with a smile on my face.

Kala was beaming with a smile ear to ear. "God, Scott, I really climaxed that time when you came in my mouth."

"Wait, what?" I said, "Do you climax every time you give me a blow job with a happy ending?"

Nodding her head, "Yes and every time you cum in my pussy. Sometimes it is just barely noticeable but it's there."

"Kenz?" I asked.

She nodded her head as well, "Yeah, me too. Don't know why but I do."

Reaching out and pulling them both to my chest for a hug, "Damn, I'm glad that your mother stole your money that day Kala."

"We are too." They both said at the same time.

I took turns kissing the both of them holding them to me for another ten minutes or so.

I looked over at the clock and it was about five till seven.

"Well girls, I don't know about you, but I'm a bit hungry.

"Me too." Kenz said, "Would you happen to have stuff to fix pancakes?"

"I believe so. I haven't had pancakes for a while. Let's get showers and I'll see what I can dig out."

While the girls both got showers, I dug around in the cabinets getting out the stuff to make pancakes.

Kenz came in in her robe and saw that I had everything out and ready to mix. I put the griddle on the stove top and plugged it in.

"Get your shower and I'll get this going." Kenz said as Kala came into the kitchen.

"There's bacon and juice in the fridge if you want to fix some as well." I said heading to the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and got dressed for the morning heading back into the kitchen.

Kenz had a stack of pancakes on a platter in the microwave to keep them warm while fixing the last of them and Kala had fried up some bacon and had it draining on some paper towels with the plates, juice, butter and maple syrup ready.

"Wow, you girls are rock'n the breakfast this morning."

"So what's the plan for this morning?" Kenz asked.

"Lance should be here about eight so we can heard the cattle that we are loading out in the morning into the holding pen."

"How long will that take?" Kala asked.

"Less than an hour with Sam's help and the Defender. Then I thought I'd check my email and see when my orders were coming in."

"What'cha got ordered now?" Kala asked.

"The laptops for you two and the computer for the office and my 3D printer."

"Really?" Kenz squealed, "You ordered us laptops?"

"Yeah, you are starting classes in another week aren't you?"

We finished breakfast and they cleaned up the dishes while I went out and feed and watered the dog giving her a couple of slices of bacon left over.

Lance was pulling in and the girls were finishing up the dishes loading the dishwasher.

"Hey, Lance, we have orders to be at aunt Caren's for lunch no later than 11:30 this morning. She told me there would be no excuse acceptable for not being there so you had better let Betty know to not fix anything."

"Yes sir. Wouldn't want the wrath of Caren coming down on us."

"Yeah, but I wouldn't turn down one of her meals either." I said.

"You got that right."

He called Betty and let her know we were heading to Caren's for lunch.

We all headed out to sort and heard the cattle into the holding pen for the load out.

We got into the pasture with the cattle and when Lance or I would tap a cow on the shoulder and say "Herde." Sam would take over nipping at it's heals guiding it toward the gate to the holding pen.

About fifty minutes later, we had the cattle sorted and ready to load. I filled the water trough and we headed back to the house.

Lance said, "I'm headed back home. The last load of corn is ready to go tomorrow. Had about Three Fourths of a load. I'll see you guys at Caren's in a bit."

"Later bro."

We went back in and I checked my email finding that Tony had a couple of more things for me to look over before Friday and that my deliveries for the computers would be on Tuesday and the 3D printer Thursday.

"What are you going to print with the 3D printer?" Kala asked.

"I have a couple of novelty items that I plan on printing and I have an idea for an improvement to the latching interface for the refueling nozzle that we designed for the military. It may even be patent-able.

"What does patent-able mean?" Kenz asked.

"It means that I may be able to get a patent on the idea and then if someone wants to use it they have to pay me for the right."

"Really? That's awesome. How much do you get?" From Kala.

"Depends on what I can negotiate usually on how bad it's needed. Sometimes you may just want to sell the patent outright, others you may want to get royalties.

"Let's get ready to go to my aunts for lunch. Getting there early will give us some time to visit."

----------------------------------------

We got to my aunt and uncles about a quarter to eleven. The girls offered to help Caren get the meal ready and set the table. Stan and I went out and got the grill going so he could grill the steaks.

Lance and Betty showed up a little after eleven just as uncle Stan put the steaks on.

We had finished lunch and dessert and was cleaning up the meal dishes when Kenz's phone rang.

It was Gram's and she told Kenz that she had spoken to their mother Molly and she was wishing to see them. Since it was Sunday and the girls had to work this evening, the doctor had given permission for them to visit during the afternoon. Kenz conferred with Kala and they wanted to go. Kenz told Gram's that they would go.

I explained the situation to aunt Caren and she said, "By all means go so the girls can visit their mother. We can visit some more another time."

We got ready and left heading to Mt. Vernon.

----------------------------------------

We got to the rehab facility and went in. The nurse let us in and escorted the girls to the visiting room and asking me to stay outside because Molly wanted to visit with the girls by themselves for a bit.

I looked at the two of them and they both nodded that they would be fine with that.

While I waited for the visit to end the nurse came out and sat down.

"What you did bringing the girls hear a week ago Saturday has done wonders for Molly's temperament and determination this week. She has really responded well to the counseling and is working hard to rehab. Hard as anyone that I have ever seen and I've been her fifteen years. With any luck, she will rehab well and if she can avoid the temptations, then she should be able to return to a productive member of society." She said.

"Good, I hope it works out for her and the girls to get past their troubles with each other. It may still be a while before the twins can forgive her for what she has done to them growing up though." I said.

"Her sister was here the other day and could not believe the difference in her. Her sister also noticed the picture you guys brought and remarked that the girls looked the happiest she had ever seen them since their father was killed in Afghanistan.

She went back in to see how the visit was going and in a little bit the girls came out.

"Mom wants to talk to you alone." Kala said.

"Really? OK anything I should be aware of before I go in?"

"No, despite a little awkwardness at first, the visit went really well." Kenz said with a bit of a smile.

"We'll tell you about it on the way back to Fairfield." Kala said.

----------------------------------------

The nurse lead me into the visiting room and Molly motioned me over to sit beside her on the couch.

I walked over not sure what to expect and she got up and stepped toward me reaching out for a hug.

I awkwardly reached for her and put my arms around her shoulders hugging her as best as I could under the circumstances.

We broke from the hug sitting down on the couch and she looked at me with a little smile and said, "Thank you for looking after my girls. I don't remember seeing them as happy as they have been with you. This is a little difficult for me though knowing that you're sleeping with the both of them. I know that they are 18 and are considered adults a... and...I... was a terrible mother to them, I still see them as my little girls."

"I suspect that is only natural. I'm so sorry that you lost Mike to the terrible war that seems so senseless. I hope he died doing his job and with honor. The girls haven't said anything about how he died other than it was the result of an IED that your mother told me about."

"T... that... is... a difficult part of my life. I do take some comfort in the fact that he died protecting his squad on patrol. Th...they all got out safely thanks to Mikes efforts. He was awarded the medal of honor for his sacrifice." Starting to cry.

"I didn't see his medal when we got your stuff from the trailer."

"It would have been in the fire safe. I had put it there when Jim moved in to keep it safe."

"It should be at your mom's then."

"Thank you for helping mom and the girls get my stuff. Mom told me about your help."

"You're welcome."

"I...I apologize for bringing up sad memories." I said.

"No...no need for you [sniff] to apologize. I think about him daily when I'm sober which has been every day I have been here. Thank you for the picture of the girls. That has been my guiding light through this. I just hope they can eventually forgive me for what I have done to them."

"Give them time. I feel that they will come around if you continue to make progress and can show that you are sincere in rehabbing. Here are some pictures of them at my place and the apartment complex as well as at a dinner last night in Metropolis." Showing her some pictures on my phone. I had removed anything risque or of a sexual nature.

"Wow! They look like they are enjoying life now that you have come along. I...I'm...sorry for trying to use them against you."

"I forgive you for that. It appears that it was your desperation and pain that was causing most of your behavior. I'm afraid that I may have called you a bitch a time or two when I saw how hurt the girls were. I apologize for that."