My New Life Ch. 17

Story Info
Treat at the rail crossing/first renter moves in.
9.5k words
4.66
8.5k
11

Part 17 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cumister
Cumister
304 Followers

This story is protected by (c) copyright and may not be duplicated, reprinted, copied or placed on any Internet Website without permission of the author. All rights reserved.

*All characters in this story are purely fictional. Any first or surnames that are used are not the depiction of anyone in particular.

*All sex described in this story is between consenting adults, 18 or over.

* First thing, I wrote this story for myself. It is just one of my fantasies. I just decided to share with Thee.

*This story has elements of "Romance, First Time, Kink, Threesome, Twins, FFM," in it. If any of those categories offend you, you were warned.

*Comments and votes are appreciated. For the grammar police, I edited this story but it, being a long story, is bound to have some uncaught errors here and there. Feel free to contact me with any errors you find but don't leave them in the comments. I will collect any errors and overwrite the story with the corrections when I have time. Please leave your comments about what you like or dislike about the story only, and please keep it constructive either way you go.

*I am NOT a professional writer, so don't read this if this free story doesn't fit your standards.

----------------------------------------

* In the previous chapter:

While camping Scott finds out that the girls have a talent for singing as well as being good dancers. They left him speechless with the ring tone and song they had recorded for him. Trouble brews on the biking path and Scott has to take action bringing down two scumbags revealing to the girls his actions almost a year ago in helping his buddy trooper Steve deal with a traffic stop gone bad. This all results in trauma for Scott and the Girls but a friendship forms between them and Steve and Stella as a result. Scott makes some modifications to a popular card game that results in a lot of fun for the threesome.

*The story continues in this chapter:

Fall out continues from the altercation on Saturday. More play time with the girls. Unexpected treat while waiting on a long train. Kenz gets her first drive in a tractor. the Baum gets moved in to the rented duplex. Scott gets some unexpected help on the harvest. School board is receptive to the proposed old gym lease.

*Oh, and I like pushing buttons. ;-) Thanks for the votes and comments.

----------------------------------------

Chapter 17 -- Return from Second Camping outing

Labor day:

I woke at the stroke of midnight, this time it was me. Sitting up in bed crying out in anguish in a cold sweat. I had just had my second nightmare from the altercation on Saturday. I had dreamed that I was beaten and broken, tied to a tree with Sam laying at my feet with a knife through her heart. Kala was doubled over on her knees sobbing after the one brute had struck her after raping her ass. They were double teaming Kenz one ramming his filthy cock in her pussy and the other buggering her from behind at the same time. She looked to be passed out from the ordeal, her body shutting down from the trauma.

Both girls woke with a start at my sudden movement and scream. They quickly cuddled up to me letting me know it was just a bad dream.

Kenz reached up and pulled my cheek down to her bare breast whispering in my ear, "It's OK baby, you're having a bad dream." as Kala snuggled up to me putting her arm around me locking fingers with my left hand.

"I'm sorry girls, I didn't mean to disturb your sleep." I said.

"Actually you saved me from having one. I was in the middle of a dream where we were just getting turned around to head back out when they cut off our path." Kala said.

"Yeah, I had not gotten that far yet in mine." Kenz said.

"At least I kept you both from that trauma for now." raising up and giving Kenz a gentle kiss on her lips.

I then turned my head back as Kala leaned over me giving me a kiss as well.

The sheets and pillow case was wet from my sweat. We got up and stripped the bed and pillows putting on clean sheets and pillow cases before I went of to the bathroom and grabbed a hand towel and washrag wiping down and drying off.

I crawled back in bed between the girls rolling on my back and taking each of them in my arms kissing them both on the forehead. They snuggled against my shoulder and chest on each side with a leg over mine pressed against my thighs, each resting a hand on my chest.

I lay there for a little bit wishing for a magic potion to make the nightmares go away and let us get back to normal. Listening to the girls sigh and their breathing relax, they were soon off in slumber land with me giving them a silent wish for a good nights sleep without the bogeymen paying a visit in their dreams. I settled down and dozed off again after about 20 minutes.

I turned at some point in the early morning hours and was spooning Kala with my woody pressed against her butt crevasse and about 5:30 or so she started whimpering and pushing me away.

When I woke from her movement and cleared my head, I realized that she was having a fitful time. Gently shaking her, I whispered in here ear, "Baby. Baby. Wake up, you're having a bad dream."

She pushed me back harder and jerking her leg hard before clearing the cobwebs from her sleep state then turned and said, "Oh God. Sorry Scott, I was dreaming that I was fighting one of them off and feeling you pressed against me must have set me off. I'm glad you're behind me because in my dream, I kneed one of them in the balls."

I chuckled lightly and said, "At least you are fighting now in your dream. That is a step in the right direction. That is until you mash my gonads."

About that time a fist pounded me in the back and I heard, "GET AWAY FROM ME!" I rolled over and managed to grab Kenz's arms and blocked any possible kicks or knees by twisting my torso keeping my family jewels protected.

When Kenz woke with a start and realized she had been dreaming and had been hitting me, "Oh God! Scott... I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." with a look of fright on her face.

"Sweet heart, its OK, I'm not hurt. You were dreaming and not realizing what you were doing."

"I was dreaming and one of them was grabbing for my top and I went into a panicked fighting frenzy trying to beat him off. I'm so sorry."

"Baby, it's OK. I'm glad to see you starting to fight in your dreams. It means that you are starting to heal from the ordeal. At least that is what Jamie told me last year when I went to counseling."

"You're not mad at me for hitting you?" She asked.

"No sweetie, I'm not. But I may go to sleeping with a small pillow between my legs to help protect the family jewels from you two until this passes." Grinning.

"Might be a good idea." Kala said as she reached down and started running a couple of soft fingers up and down the front of my cock stopping to tease my frenulum causing my manhood to twitch.

Kenz reached down and started gently fondling my ball sack and said, "God yes. I don't want anything to cause a problem in that department."

"Awe, Jeeze... that feels so good." I moaned.

"Maybe I should kiss it and make it all better." Kenz said.

"Babe, you didn't hit me there."

"I still think it needs kissed." and bent down placing a gentle kiss on the head of my cock before taking it in her mouth and licking my cock head as Kala continued to run her fingers up and down my shaft.

"AAHH... K... Kala... you... might want... to... make her... stop before I blow my load in her sweet... ah... mouth if you want my cum in a face to face lap fuck this morning."

"OK, sis, knock it off. You got your little pussy feed his cream last night. Now it's time mine got her share." Kala said.

With a pout as she pulled her mouth from my cock, "OK, but I wanted a morning cum-shake.

"I'm sure you do but this load is mine."

Looking at Kenz, "Sweet heart, you're going to drive the RV back this morning and don't forget that it's your turn to learn to drive a tractor this afternoon."

"Sweet, as long as I come in with as big of a smile as the one Kala had last week."

"I'll do my best to put a smile as bright as the sun on your face." winking at her.

"I'm gonna hold you to that." winking back at me.

"How about you start getting the breakfast stuff ready to fix while I get my kitty feed." Kala said to Kenz.

Kenz got up to leave and walked out of the bedroom but not before looking over her shoulder to see if I was watching her sweet ass wiggle in an exaggerated manner with a grin on her face.

"Mmmm." I moaned as Kala pulled my shoulder for me to turn and face her saying, "Over here tiger."

----------------------------------------

Kala and I moved to the middle of the bed with her sliding onto my lap with her legs wrapped around my back while wiggling her sweet love box onto my upper thighs.

I reached behind her pulling her to me for a deep tongue wrestling kiss pressing her now perked up nipples against my chest. She reached her arms around my neck pulling my lips tight against hers as we exchanged breath.

She started wiggling her hips grinding her mons against my now very hard cock that was leaking pre-cum to the point it was getting her belly wet and sticky.

Sliding my hands down her back to her butt cheeks, I lifted her up until the tip of my cock slid into place at her pussy opening. I could feel the heat and her honey oozing onto my manhood sliding into her love tunnel.

Gently lifting and lowering her up and down my stiff shaft until I was buried in her to my balls.

"OOOhh... GAWD!" She moaned into my mouth as I gently kissed her lips then teasing them with my tongue tip. The sparkle in her eyes was intoxicating as we started our coupling.

I started flexing my glutes in a random manner, sometimes both together, other times one only or alternating between the left and right. The movement in her steamy pussy must have been to her liking as her mouth opened with her staring into my eyes as she rode up and down on my pogo stick. Then I saw a mischievous grin form on her face before the sensation on my cock intensified as she started flexing her pussy muscles.

It was soon obvious that we were only going to have one climax this morning but it was building to a doozie. Both of our breathing became short and rapid and our pulses were racing as we both chased our mutual bliss. I reached one hand down between us and started teasing her swollen clit until;

"Oh God! Oh God!... OOOHH... AAHH... S... Scott... I... I'm... ah... about... to...AAAHH! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUCCCKKK!!... AH... NNGH!" as she came.

I was right along with her with my cock pulsing three, four, five, six times with, "OOHH... JEEZE... KAALLAAH!... UUNGH!"

We fell into each other still sitting on the bed panting with sweat running down our bodies my cock still impaled in her pussy but starting to slowly soften letting our sex start leaking out on to my lap coating my balls and thighs.

We finally got our breath back only to kiss deeply, exchanging breaths until we were getting light headed from oxygen depletion before breaking off.

We finally unwound our human glaze coated twisty doughnut stick and rolled off the bed with our combined sex coating our genitals and headed to the bathroom to clean up in the shower.

After getting the shower temp to where we wanted it, we both climbed in. Kala grabbed the body wash and poured a generous amount in her hand before rubbing them together and starting to lather me up from head to toe then rinsing me off. I returned the favor cleaning her good around her lower abdomen and pussy but after rinsing her down I turned her around and pressed her against the shower stall reaching down and sliding two fingers into her love box while kissing the side of her neck then moving to nibble on her right ear lobe.

"Umm... god... that feels good." She moaned turning her head to give me access to her lips.

I continued to tease her love tunnel with my fingers as the pad of my thumb pressed and made circular motions on her love button causing her to catch her breath just before I assaulted her lips with mine pushing my tongue into her open mouth.

I felt her body tense as her second and lesser climax of the morning hit her nerve center causing her body to tremor against me.

"God... Scott... you make me feel so good. You can push my happy buttons anytime." turning and putting her arms around my neck.

"I love to trigger you and get you off any way that I can."

I leaned into her and sucked her tongue into my mouth massaging it with my lips.

We kissed like that for a couple of minutes devouring each others lips and tongues before turning off the shower and getting out drying each other off. We walked into the bedroom and got dressed for the day and headed into the living area of the RV.

----------------------------------------

We walked into the living area where Kenz was waiting for us with my arm around Kala's waist as I said, "I love you sweet heart."

"I love you too." Kala returned.

Kenz started to say something as I cut her off with, "I love you too cuddle bunny. Just as much as I love Kala."

"You had better." She said giving me a stink eye before smiling like the ray of sunshine she is.

"Or what?" I quipped back.

"Or, I'll yank your chain." Grinning back at me.

"It won't be his chain you yank." quipped Kala snickering.

"OK, let's cool the innuendos before I get all worked up again." I said. "Let's get breakfast so we can unhook and head back home."

We got breakfast out of the way and I gave Sam the leftover scrambled eggs and a couple of bacon slices then we unhooked the RV from the utilities and loaded up heading out.

----------------------------------------

I put Kenz behind the wheel of the RV and let Kala take Sam in the SUV as we started for the home place.

Lance called just as we pulled out of the state park and told me that Stan had called from the truck and trailer shop on Saturday morning and that we could pick up the trailer when they opened on Tuesday. I let him know that the girls were doing better but that I was still having some sleep issues from the altercation. I let him know that we were headed back and that I wanted to work with the girls on handling the dump wagon so they could help us with the harvest some.

----------------------------------------

We were headed east on Hwy 14 and we got stopped by a long train again. We were 1 and 2 in the line of traffic on the Eastbound side and the train started slowing down.

"Argh, looks like we are going to be a while, all I can see is rail car after rail car as far as the eye can see." I said. "Just as well shut the motor off and wait it out since we don't have another way around."

I let Kala know on the walkie talkie app that I had put on our three phones to shut down the SUV. No sense in wasting fuel. She said she was good and would keep Sam company.

Kenz got up from the driver's seat and walked back to the dining table. I turned around to see what she was up to just as she pulled her short shorts down to her knees and bent over the table looking back at me with a devilish grin giving me the "come hither" finger wiggle.

I got hard almost immediately seeing her pussy mound between her thigh gap as she bent over the table.

I got out of the passenger captain seat walking back to her undoing my shorts letting them and my boxers drop to around my feet as I approached her. Reaching down with my right hand I started to tease her mons with my fingers getting her wet almost immediately. Sliding two fingers in her wet pussy she moaned as I curled my fingers raking her g-spot pulling them back out.

"Ooh... god... give me a quick shot of your cum lover." she moaned.

Pre-cum was already starting to leak out of the tip so rubbing it around the crown of my stiff cock I then plunged into her swelling pussy while grabbing her by the hips to hold her in place bent over the table. Holding about halfway in while letting her adjust to my swollen member.

"Mmm... Damn!" I groaned, "I hadn't expected this treat on the drive home."

"Come on lover, fuck me, cum in my pussy. I'm your fuck toy from now until the end of time."

"OH JEEZE..." I could already feel my balls churning with her dirty talk.

Squeezing my engorged cock with her pussy muscles, my head was swimming from the tingle running through my groin.

"AWE DAMN! KEENZEE! Nngh... fuck... fuck... AGH!" as my love juice bathed her insides.

I could feel her tremble in a small climax as I came in her hot, tight snatch.

"Umm... I love the feel of you cumming in me." she cooed.

"Damn sweetie. What prompted this?"

"Just felt like having some fun while we waited."

Over her phone that was laying on the table, "If you guys are fucking, you had better finish up I can see the end of the train coming."

I had set up the secure channel between the three phones so we could chat if needed.

I pulled out of Kenz and pulled up my boxers and shorts without cleaning up the mess and Kenz pulled up her thong and short sorts grabbing a dish towel to sit on before heading back to the drivers seat.

I picked up Kenz's phone and touched the talk icon and said, "What makes you think we were otherwise engaged?"

"I saw Kenz get up and walk back into the RV and then when you got up, I adjusted my mirror and could see the RV shake a little sitting there and didn't think it was because the train was going past and there is no wind this morning."

"Smarty pants." I said back into the phone as Kenz looked over at me and grinned before saying, "Looks like your pants are a bit wet."

"Like you have any room to talk." watching the crotch of her shorts grow darker.

"You enjoyed it though." Kenz said.

"Damn straight girl you turn me on."

"Good." as she started the RV and put it in gear just as Kala started moving across the tracks the crotch her shorts turning dark from our love juices.

----------------------------------------

We got back home and started unloading the RV and giving it a once over with the dust rags and sweeper since we were scheduled to drop of the RV at the dealer to have the satellite internet tracking system installed as one of the upgrades I was planning.

Kala had taken the linens into the house to get the wash started. I got Sam some fresh water and filled her food bowl then Kenz and I went in and cleaned up before heading back out to get in the tractor for her initial driving lesson.

"So, you still gonna make my smile as bright as the sun?" she asked.

"I can certainly try but don't expect much in the way of love juice from me after the stop at the tracks."

"That was fun and a bit naughty." she grinned.

"Yes it was." smiling back at her.

We headed down the back lane as I showed her the controls while she sat on my lap. She didn't have to do a thing as the tractor movement caused both of us to get aroused. We got to the end of the lane and I showed her how to use the brakes to help turn the tractor and then stopped making her stand up as I undid my jeans and pulled them down to my knees then pulled her cutoffs down as well as her nickers.

Fishing my stiff cock out of my boxers then pulling her back on my lap, I lifted her a bit and slid my cock up into her pussy still slick from my cum earlier. I let her drive back as the tractor performed the necessary movement to bring her to another climax with me right behind but only giving her a couple of small squirts of my cum from my depleted balls.

We stopped the tractor and shutdown as we got back to the shed letting her get off my now deflated dick and pull her shorts back up. I got myself stuffed back in my pants and done up. Getting out of the tractor we headed to the house for some lunch just as Lance and Betty pulled in. Lance was driving.

Cumister
Cumister
304 Followers