My New Life Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hand on her chin pulling for her to come up to me.

I kissed her on the lips tasting just a hint of my cum. At this point I didn't care at all.

Kala stirred and said, "Seriously? Sis. When are you going to leave some for me?"

"Told ya before... early chick gets the cum." popping back at her. "Besides, you haven't had the chance to take his load after he's had a pineapple milk shake. Yummy!"

Kala threw her pillow at Kenz starting a pillow fight of which I got the worst end of since I was in between the two of them.

"I surrender." I yelled.

"Good, now we get the spoils." Kala said licking her lips.

I groaned.

"What was the groan for?" Kenz asked.

"Just not sure how I'm going to survive the two of you draining my balls all the time."

"Aw... poor baby... You love every minute of it." Kala quipped.

I laughed, "I won't deny that. Come on, I need a shower and breakfast before I leave to pick up the trailer and you two have to get ready for the first day of classes."

We got out of bed making it up then grabbed our underwear and headed to the shower to wash each other off. I shampooed both girls massaging their scalps listing to them coo as I scrubbed their scalps with my finger nails.

"Think I'll keep you around just for the shampoos." Kala said.

"Yeah, that was heavenly." from Kenz.

I smacked both bare wet butts and said, "Then you had better repay me with blow jobs."

"Oh, no problem there." Kala said, "If I ever wake up before Kenz. I want to try one of those pineapple cum-shakes soon."

"Hey! Can I help it if I'm as addicted to his cum-shakes as he is to his pineapple shakes."

We finished washing each other off then got out and dried putting on our underwear then getting dressed for the day.

We went into the kitchen and fixed breakfast then cleaned up the mess. We discussed my nightmare and the girls both said they had bad dreams but they ended when they woke briefly then went back to sleep.

Seems they are adjusting better for now. Just hope the issues don't resurface too much.

I grabbed my laptop and brief case and headed for the truck getting two passionate kisses as I headed out the door.

"We'll swing past your place for the evening after we leave the school." Kala said before we said our goodbyes for the day.

----------------------------------------

I got the trailer picked up and home then got the combine fueled up before I went into the house to make a couple of phone calls. The first one was to Larry who was cleaning up the ring design and making them.

"Hey Larry." when he answered.

"Hey Scott, what can I do for you?" He asked.

"How is the design coming?"

"You should have gotten it early this morning in an email."

"Was just booting my laptop up before I called."

"Look it over and if you think it's good to go I can have them done in about two weeks."

"Super. That was what I was going to ask. I was hoping you could have them done in time for Thanksgiving instead of Christmas."

"Things heating up?" He asked.

"Not any more than usual. I just decided that I wanted to give them to the girls then instead of waiting."

"Understand." He said.

"I'll look them over and send you and email back on whether or not we need to make a change or to go ahead shortly."

"Great. Will be looking for it soon then. Talk to you later. Bye."

"Bye." disconnecting.

I checked my email and looked over the ring designs. They were perfect. I sent him an email that simply said. 'GO.'

I had decided to host Thanksgiving here at the house this year and invite Gram's, Molly if she was out of rehab, the girls' aunt and her family, Sid and his wife and my cousins along with uncle Stan and aunt Caren and cousins along with Lance and Betty and of course the girls. All told there would be around 18 there for the dinner. I planned on sitting the girls down on the love seat and making my proposal to them to be my companions for life.

Sid called and said he had everything ready to go for the school board meeting tonight on my request for the old gym to turn it into a community rec facility.

Called Rob my lawyer to discuss tonight's meeting with the school board. He said he would be there also in case we needed any legal input.

Lance and Betty pulled in and got out coming in the house. Lance was walking better and I asked him if he could drive the Defender to help me get the trucks and dump wagon positioned in the field after I got it opened up.

He said that he could do that.

Finished my business work just as Lee pulled in to get me started with the harvest with the new combine.

The girls and I had left the dump wagon and tri-axle back by the field yesterday. I took the semi back and Lance hauled me back for the combine and Lee taking it back to get us started.

I put the corn head in gear as I got to the field and headed into the corn. Lee showed me some of the adjustments needed to get the harvester working in the most efficient way and some of the new features of the newer model that made monitoring the machine and harvest under the various moisture and ground conditions easier.

I soon had the field opened up and Lance and Lee got the tri-axle and the dump wagon in place on the other end of the field and in the middle while I continued running, then Lance took Lee back to his truck. I had both trucks loaded and the dump wagon full by noon and took the semi in to dump into the dryer by the bins. Lance brought me lunch as I unloaded taking the semi back and bringing the tri-axle in to empty it as well. Harvest was going good other than not having anyone around to run the dump wagon so I could continue without stopping.

About 3:30 Andy showed up with his son Sam in tow and Lance brought them back to the field. Andy jumped in and took the semi back to dump along with Lance while I continued filling the dump wagon and tri-axle. I parked the combine with a full hopper and took the tri-axle in to dump just before Andy finished unloading the semi. He stuck around and unloaded the tri-axle while I went back with the semi and continued working. After I got the dump wagon off loaded to the semi and the combine hopper emptied. The girls showed up and Lance brought them back along with Andy and the tri-axle. Kenz and Andy got in the tractor and pulled up along side me allowing me to unload my second hopper on the go into the dump wagon with Andy's guidance and pulled off to head for the semi to unload. A couple more rounds with Andy guiding her and then Kala and they were able to handle the job.

Andy and Sam left for the day telling Lance that he would be back by around 8:00 the next morning.

When the girls and I quit for supper Lance helped me get the field conditioner hooked up to the bigger 4WD tractor so that if one of the girls were able to help some tomorrow Andy could start cutting corn stalks.

----------------------------------------

I took a shower and got dressed for the school board meeting and headed out. Kala decided to go with me while Kenz stayed behind to clean the house and do some laundry.

We got to the meeting room and took seats in the front row along with Sid and Rob my lawyer.

The meeting had been going on for about 20 minutes when we came up on the agenda. I got up and explained what I wanted to do and asked if they would give me a long term lease for a stipend of five thousand a year with me replacing the roof and making further modifications to the building. I explained that I planned on letting them continue using the gym for spill over basketball practice and games as needed and my LLC would take care of the upkeep and maintenance in exchange for allowing me to sell memberships for and lease the use of the gym to groups for basketball and volley ball when not needed for school use. I also told them I planned on putting in a large drop down screen to host movie nights weekly, since there was no theater nearby, on the end of the gym where the stage is. I wanted to construct an add on to the building that would hold a 6 lane bowling alley and arcade room for folks to use as well. I then sought permission to utilize the old wood shop under the back of the gym to install equipment and sell membership for a maker space with stuff like a CNC router, 3D printer, Laser cutter/engraver, etc. There were two rooms there that could be used to keep the dirty projects from the clean ones and also allow for meetings and training of folks wanting to use the equipment and to learn technology.

Sid then got up and showed them that my changes proposed that could be done for around $450K to no more than $600K as long as the structure could meet state building codes for the planned work. He said he had and engineer that could do the inspection yet this week if they would allow it.

Gary Hutch, the president of the board then asked how long of a lease I would want.

I said that I would like a 20 year lease with the option of renewing the lease in 10 year increments every 10 years starting at the 10 year anniversary of the lease signing with the stipulation that if things didn't pan out that the lease could be voided and it returned to the school corporation for maintenance and upkeep with the existing changes. I would also arrange for liability insurance to alleviate any issues for the school. I then told them it was my hopes that this would be a good addition for community use. I also said that I would like for them to consider my proposal and let me know by the next school board meeting next month in order to have time to start the building addition while weather permitted. The roofing effort would have to wait till next spring most likely.

One of the other board members asked that I explain the maker space and I described the concept and heard murmurs of interest.

A motion was made by Harry Jason to accept the proposed lease with the stipulation that the school's lawyer and Rob get together and draw up an acceptable lease agreement this week so they and I would have time to review it and the results of the building inspection before the next meeting where they would vote on it. All were in favor.

After the meeting Gary and the superintendent came up to me expressing their interest and felt that if we could pull this off that it would be a great addition to the community.

Rob and the school's lawyer talked and set up a meeting for tomorrow so they could discuss the lease.

We all broke up and left for the evening.

----------------------------------------

Kala and I got back home just before 9:00 PM and I was wore out from the days activities.

I checked my email and went to bed knowing that it was going to be an early start tomorrow and the girls needing to brush up on a couple of subjects so they could try and test out of a couple of classes as well as get their studies done for class. Between those two classes and the double credit classes they took their Junior and Senior years in high school, they would have their general ed classes complete and could concentrate on other classes for an associate degree.

The girls finished what they wanted to do and joined me in an early bedtime snuggling next to me on either side.

----------------------------------------