My New Life Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty got out holding a casserole dish and headed inside. I walked over to Lance and asked, "So, you doing better with the leg?"

"Yeah, seems to be healing quite nicely. Hope to be able to take over some of the harvesting by the end of the week. How are you and the girls doing?"

"Some bad dreams but the ones that the girls had this morning were not quite as bad as Saturday night and Sunday morning early. They were both fighting back in the latest ones. A sign they were already starting to heal psychologically from the altercation. Mine was a little tougher. I'm suffering from guilt at haven taken them camping and exposing them to the danger."

"You thinking about counseling?" Lance asked.

"Already set up for Wednesday afternoon for all three of us. Guess I'll just have to work the harvest around it. Oh, the girls will either be staying here with me at night for a while or I'll be staying at their apartment until I feel they are doing better."

"Understand."

"I'm planning on training the girls to handle the dump wagon this afternoon after we eat. Then they can take turns helping me with the harvest until you are able."

"Think they can handle it?"

"Yeah with the new combine and the system we put on the tractor, they are just there to basically make sure noting goes wrong. I've already given them some preliminary driving time. I'll pick up the trailer first thing in the morning on my way back from their place."

"I'm going to take the Freightliner back to the apartment tonight and let one of the girls drive the RV to drop at the dealer on the way."

"Really, do you think they can handle the RV? Betty could run with you to drop it off and come back for the truck."

"Yeah, I let Kala drive it to the campground and Kenz drove it back."

"Awesome."

We headed inside for lunch.

After lunch, I emailed my statement on the attempted assult to several news media sites letting them know that neither the girls or I would entertain requests for interviews. Guess we'll see how this goes. I suspect that the girls will be hassled at school though. I have talked tot them and if it get's too much then we will look at alternitives to their schooling.

----------------------------------------

After I finished sending the statement, the girls, Lance and I went out and Lance helped guide the girls in hooking up the dump wagon to the tractor when I backed up to it. I then let Kenz take the tractor and wagon after I got the combine hooked to the corn head and we headed back to the hay field so we could let them practice performing a running unloading of the hopper to learn how to place the wagon and control the ground speed to match the harvester as it picked corn. I showed Kala how to operate the tri-axle truck so she could take it back to the field where we were going to practice. It wasn't too much different than driving the RV. This would allow them to practice positioning the dump wagon to empty in a parked truck. They both caught on quickly and grasped the concept of doing a running transfer then positioning to the truck to empty the dump wagon.

I told them that when they first tried it for real that I would help them the first time or two.

We quit about four PM leaving the equipment and truck parked near the first corn field to be harvested so that I only had to bring the tractor trailer back in the morning to get started. The girls climbed in the combine so I could take it back to fuel up for the morning harvest. We got ready to head back to Fairfield for the night. Heading out in the semi tractor, RV and the 4 Runner we made our way back stopping to drop of the RV at the dealer then heading back to their apartment. Lee was supposed to be at the farm around 9:30 in the morning to make sure there were no issues with the new harvester.

I followed Kala in the RV to the dealer to pick her up and let Kenz run through DQ to get us some supper.

We got back to the apartment complex and there was a U-Haul truck backed into the parking spot to the furnished duplex. Andy Baum and his family appeared to be moving in.

Kala and I got out of the semi tractor and walked over as he came out of the duplex.

"Hey Andy, already moving in?" I asked.

"Yeah, we came up Saturday and checked out the place and decided to go ahead and get moved in instead of waiting until next weekend."

"Wow! You packed up quick." exclaimed Kala.

"Yeah, had plenty of help from my two cousins and their wives but they were tied up today and couldn't come and help unload. Mary's pregnancy is keeping her from helping much though."

I looked at Kala and she looked back at me and nodded.

"As soon as Kenz gets here with our supper, we'll take a quick break to eat then help. I can give her a buzz and see if she can pick you guys up something from DQ if you want?"

"Mary should be on her way back from there by now with ours." Andy said.

I heard a vehicle pulling in and looked up to see both Kenz and Mary pulling in at the same time.

Kenz got out and walked around and let Sam out and grabbed our supper.

Mary got out and got their son Sam out grabbing their suppers as well and they all walked over to us.

"Sam, freund, bleibe." I said.

Their son gave me a funny look and said, "Huh?"

I laughed and said, "Sorry, I didn't think about your son being named Sam. I was giving the dog the command for friend and stay in German."

"His name is Sam to?" Andy's son asked.

"She, her name is Samantha but we call her Sam." I said.

"Wow!" his son said.

Mary walked up and Andy said, "Mary, meet Scott Stevens the owner of the complex and... Um... not sure which is which."

I laughed and said, "This is MaKala," pointing to her in her blue top and red shorts, "and this is Makenz Jones," pointing to her in her green shorts and yellow top, "They go by Kala and Kenz."

We exchanged greetings and Andy said, "Let's eat then we can finish unloading the U-Haul. There is lemonade and soft drinks or water in the duplex."

We headed in and sat around the table and at the bar eating our DQ suppers. Of course I had my pineapple milk shake. When we finished up I said, "Why don't you two girls help Mary unpack and put things away while Andy and I finish unloading."

An hour later the truck was unloaded and most of the items put away with the girls putting things where Mary wanted them. We got ready to leave for the girl's place and Andy and Sam walked us out.

"So you farm as well?" Andy asked as he pointed to the Freightliner with Stevens Family Farms, LLC on the side of it.

"Yeah, well I do some, my brother generally does most of it but he got injured a week or so ago so I will be starting picking corn tomorrow in the next county South while the two girls here are starting college classes. I will be staying here with the girls or them at my place for a while until things settle down from the weekend."

"Trouble?" He asked.

I told him about the altercation over at Rend Lake over the weekend.

"So, is one of the girls your girlfriend?" he asked.

I raised my eyebrows and replied with, "Both." grinning.

"No shit? Er... sorry."

Laughing, "Not a problem."

"Uh, how does that work?" he asked.

"Long story, but they both seem to be just fine sharing me."

"I'm sure Mary weaseled some information from the girls while they were inside helping." He said, "I noticed her looking your way while she was talking with her eyebrows raised a couple of times."

"If she got Kenz to open up, I'm sure she got a lot then. She is pretty easy going and open with her feelings. Kala is a bit more reserved in what she shares."

"Hm... do you have help with the harvest?" He asked.

"I plan on using one or the other of the girls some but I will be starting tomorrow by myself until Lance gets back on his feet. Hopefully later this week after his doctor visit on Friday. Our hired hand left over the summer and we haven't found anybody to replace him yet."

"Well, I have some things to get taken care of tomorrow but I should be free the rest of the week. I took the week off before starting at the plant. I have helped my cousins on their farm South of Henderson off and on for several years when I wasn't in school getting my industrial engineering degree. If you could use some help this week and maybe on weekends, I'd be glad to help some if you'll give me your address."

"Got a cell phone?"

"Yep."

"Give me your number and I'll send you my contact info."

We exchanged numbers and I sent him my info.

"What time do you start?" he asked.

"I'll probably be running by 7:00 weather permitting.

"I may have to drop off Sam at preschool if I can get him enrolled tomorrow but I can be there as soon as I can after that on Wednesday if that works for you."

"I'm good with that. Oh, by the way. The play set should be here sometime Friday to be set up over in the corner of the lot where the landscaping for the playground is."

"Sweet. Sam will love that."

"Industrial Engineer huh? ME myself."

"No shit?"

"What are you doing farming and building an apartment complex then?"

"I hit a lottery several weeks ago and am retiring from my job but still doing some consulting for Warhammer Engineering in Mount Vernon. Just bought the complex a few weeks ago and got it going again. My brother and I inherited the family farm when our parents got killed in a car accident a couple of years ago."

"Sorry to hear about your parents." he replied.

"Thanks. Hope to see you Wednesday then and don't bother bringing any lunch." shaking hands and saying goodbye, I headed to the duplex with the girls and Sam.

I walked over and got my overnight bag and laptop out of the truck and the girls did the same with the 4 Runner and we headed in for the evening.

----------------------------------------

We got into the duplex and I called Lance.

"Hey brother." When he answered.

"Hey, Scott, how are things going a the apartment?"

"Good so far, just called to let you know I have some part time help showing up on Wednesday to help me with the harvest besides the girls. The first renter I have moving in has farming experience and won't be starting his new job until next week. We just helped him and his family move in."

"Sweet, great. I got a call from an FFA boy that is interested and could start Wednesday after school and work weekends some."

"Good, we may not be in too bad of shape after all. Talk to you tomorrow. Bye."

"OK, tomorrow. Bye." and we disconnected.

----------------------------------------

The girls put their stuff away from the camping trip and then got their stuff ready for school tomorrow before we settled in for the night watching some TV.

We had been watching a rerun of Back to the Future and when it went off about 9 PM Kala got up and walked around in front of me with her short shorts tight across her butt strutting like a runway model with one foot in front of the other causing her hips to shimmy and shake.

"Damn, girl, you sure know how to push my buttons." as she turned and gave a 'Who? Me?' grin.

Of course Kenz accepted the challenge and got up to stand in front of me before doing a nice slow forward walk over with her short shorts pulled tight into her crotch showing a nice camel toe letting her spaghetti strapped top drop until it barely hid her stiff nipples. She held her back bend with her legs spread enough that I could see the crotch of her lime green shorts starting to darken with moisture. She had judged her stopping point perfectly leaving her crotch square in front of my face.

"Awe, Jeeze... when are you two going to stop teasing me like this?" I moaned reaching down to try and find a more comfortable arrangement in my pants for my stiff cock.

"Never." Replied the both of them at the same time.

Kala then said while tossing her blond locks as she whipped her head to the right, "I was hoping that you would be interested in a nice romp before sleepy time." looking at me over her right shoulder with her tongue licking the right corner of her upper lip with a twinkle in her pretty green eyes.

"Damn!" I moaned again looking down at my crotch with my jeans stretched tight, "Looks like someone has volunteered for the mission without my input."

Kenz the piped in with, "Well, your soldier is going to have to go on two missions unless we combine them both into one. How about a pussy stack tonight?"

'Damn! These two were getting really good at turning this nerds brains to mush.' with my blood relocated to my acing cock.

I leaned forward on the edge of the couch and took Kenz's hips in both hands as she completed her back walkover letting her top drop below her boobs before putting my mouth to her wet shorts at the crotch then shooting my tongue out licking her wetness through her damp spot. After tasting her wetness I started up her mons with my tongue and lips until I got to her bare tummy teasing her belly button with my tongue causing her to giggle.

She reached down and took both of my hands off of her hips then pulled me forward up off the couch before handing my right hand to Kala. They both pulled me across the room to the hallway then into the master bedroom like a lamb led to slaughter.

I didn't put up the slightest fight at all.

As we approached the bed I managed to pull the two of them close and placed my arms around their waists reaching down and cupping their mons through their short shorts. I could feel the heat and wetness coming through their shorts as they moaned at my caressing their wet pussies.

I reached up and untied Kala's halter letting it drop to the floor then lifted Kenz's spaghetti strapped top over her head and tossed it to the chair in the room. Both girls then turned to me and lifted my shirt over my head before pressing their bare breasts against my chest and sides as they hugged me.

I moved my hands until they were under the elastic waistband of both girls shorts only to find bare butt cheeks before I bent down pulling their shorts to below their knees then letting them drop to the floor.

Two wet pussies glistened as the girls squirmed before me when I said, "So, your turn on bottom tonight Kenz?" more a statement than a question.

"YES!" she lit up knowing that she would get the first couple of shots of my cum and the most.

I could see a little pout in Kala's expression as Kenz jumped on the bed and moved to the center on her stomach spreading her sweet legs wide.

Kala climbed on the bed and moved to lay face down on top of Kenz spreading her lovely legs just as wide before turning to me with a grin and chastising me for being slow as I stood there perv-ing on my two love interests.

Kenz without looking back said, "Get with it Scott and stop drooling." with a giggle.

That snapped me out of my trance and I climbed on the bed after removing my jeans and boxers before tossing them to the chair with the girls clothes.

Crawling on the bed my soldier was standing at attention and ready for duty. Getting behind the girls I put two fingers in each dripping pussy and began to stroke them curling my fingers to brush their g-spots as I thrust back and forth causing an immediate reaction.

"Oh god!... Unh!" Kenz moaned.

Kala was just as quick to respond with, "Mmnh... OOOoh!"

Both girls shuddered in small climaxes before Kenz spoke up and said, "Gawd, Scott... pl... please fuck me now!"

"MNGH... M... Me... tooo!" from Kala.

I kept up the stroking until, "Damn it SCOTT... I need your cock now!" From Kenz.

I pulled my fingers out from each and licked Kala's nectar from my fingers and before stroking myself coating my cock with Kenz's love juices.

Moving closer in behind the two girls, I slid my slickened cock between them teasing Kenz's butt and Kala's clit getting a rise out of Kala before, "SCOTT! If you don't fuck me now, I'm going to go insane!" from Kenz.

Grinning, I pulled back and placed the head of my love stick against her opening and gently thrust into here pussy until my balls bumped against her upper thighs.

"OH! GAWD! THAT F... FEELS... SOOO... GOOD!" Kenz moaned loudly.

I gave her about a dozen thrusts in and out slowly listening to her "Unh... unh... unh...." with each thrust. Then a little pouty sigh as I withdrew and plunged into Kala for about a dozen times getting, "OOOhh... Ooh... Ooh...." over and over until a whimper as I withdrew and returned to Kenz.

Kenz's butt and thighs twitched with anticipation as I thrust back into her and on about the fifth or sixth stroke I felt her pussy walls contract in another climax with, "Ungh... Ungh... NNNGH!" as she came squeezing my stiff sensitive cock.

While I was giving Kenz her second orgasm I had put my right arm around Kala's right hip and slid my hand between the two girls until I was teasing Kala's aroused clit as she squirmed around on Kenz's butt and back.

"OH... OH... OH..." Kala moaned on the verge of cumming.

I pulled back out of Kenz and thrust into Kala causing her to go over the edge with, "NNGH... NNGH... AAHH... Fuck, fuck, fuck... ANNGH!" in her second climax twitching and squeezing my cock.

I was just about to blow my load as I pulled back out of her and thrust into Kenz releasing my hot sticky goo into her for two shots of my baby juice while grunting "GAAH... NNGH..." I managed to keep my presence enough to quickly withdraw when my third shot launched just as I started to enter Kala pushing my cum into her opening slamming all the way home as my last two shots bathed the inside of Kala's puss with "NNGH... NNGH!" before collapsing on top of both girls.

I quickly rolled off to the side and they both pulled their legs together and separated with Kala rolling to the other side of Kenz both girls leaking my cum onto the sheets.

Kenz rolled to her side facing me. Her eyes were shining into my being as she put her left hand on my right cheek pulling me to her for a deep passionate kiss. She sighed as we broke from the kiss before she said, "I love you."

About that time Kala rolled over the top of Kenz landing on my chest for a tongue wrestling match then breaking with a pant and looking into my being with her sparkling green eyes with, "I love you too."

With a smile on my face that could light the world as I held them both, "I can't describe how the two of you make me feel. I hate walking out the door and leaving after we have been together. I love the both of you."

"Aw... that's sweet." from both of them at the same time.

"As much as I hate to break this embrace, we'd better get this mess cleaned up so we can sleep in the bed tonight." I said.

"Awe, I like dribbling your cum all over you from my pussy." Kala said giggling.

"I don't mind it one bit from either of you." I said grinning back.

We got up and changed the bed covers and wiped down before going back to bed and falling asleep with a girl in each arm.

----------------------------------------

I was the only one that woke from my nightmare during the night and that was around 2:30 AM. I had lost Sam in the struggle with the two thugs but had managed to subdue them tying them up before escorting them out with Sam's body across my handle bars. That left me pretty upset and unable to get back to sleep for over and hour.

The girls whimpered in their sleep but did not wake up while I was a wake.

----------------------------------------

Woke up about 5:30 with Kenz sucking out a cum-shake from my morning woody.

"Jeezee... Kenz... AHh... Are you addicted to my stuff?"

"MM.. hmm..." she mumbled causing a vibration in the tip of my hard shaft.

"GAHH!" as my cum blasted out into her sweet mouth filling it.

She swallowed a couple of times and then licked the last drop from her lips before leaning into the head of my deflating cock to lick off any residual dripping out.

"Umm... good to the last drop." grinning up at me, her green eyes snapping.