My New Life Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mornings I was woke with one of them mounted on my morning woody or me giving out pineapple cum-shakes.

----------------------------------------

The end of the second week of October found the rest of the stalks cut just needing the rye planted in the wash areas.

I had a local Fairfield contractor set up to help get Gram's house and property updated with some replacement flooring, the front porch fixed and the roofing checked out, doors and windows in good shape with re-caulking where needed, any plumbing issues resolved along with the garage door fixed on the outside garage. The girls spent a couple of half days helping her and Molly work on cleaning up the landscaping and yard work. The plan was to put it on the market if it worked out for her and Molly to move into the girls' apartment.

Half the units in the second single bedroom building had the wiring and plumbing finished with the bathroom tub/showers installed so the drywall hanging could start.

The foundation for the club house/game room/fitness center for the apartment complex was finished with rough plumbing complete.

The early work for the old gym had been completed with the screen for movies installed and the new lighting started. So far the school board was pleased with the way things were going. The old shop area was being renovated to create separate rooms for the dirty work and a classroom/clean area for the maker space portion with a venting system for a laser cutter/engraver and one for a solder station. I had worked with a couple of retired folks, one an engineer and the other a carpenter and they were taking the lead on getting the maker space in shape and had started trying to get equipment and tools donated for that portion of the community center with some good leads so far.

Rob, my lawyer had checked on the 501(c)(3) and found that it should probably be getting approved in the next week or so.

The first of the shipping containers were being set in place at the house site. We made a trip out to check on some new furniture for the new house along with picking out lighting. I planned on going with some of the newer LED lighting to cut down on electricity usage. Found a contractor that had started setting up solar installations for home owners in some of the bigger metro areas and gave him our house plans so he could match up an installation. We had already picked the best site for the panels and had pre-ran the conduit for the wiring when the water lines and underground electrical service was put in.

I had finished the girls' Star Trek Borg implants for their Halloween costumes as well as reworked some of my stuff for the Hugh costume that we were going to wear to the Warhammer party as well as to go trick or treating in.

Of course I was still supplying pineapple cum-shakes most mornings but our evening or wake up fucks had slowed down this week a bit. I was really needing a bit of a break to recharge anyway.

----------------------------------------

Friday night came and we had finished supper at the girls' apartment. I was sitting in the recliner with my laptop checking my email when Kenz got up and left her laptop on the end table and headed toward the bedroom. A couple of minutes later Kala got up and placed her iPad on the coffee table and did the same. Neither girl had said anything before heading off in the direction of the bedrooms.

I wondered what they were doing but did not pursue finding out. I got up and went to the kitchen pouring myself another glass of tea I went back into the living room and was still logged in checking my my stock accounts when they came back in and quickly separating before starting a cheer/dance routine.

They had changed into their old cheer-leading outfits and were giving me a show. At one point I noticed that the cheer skirts looked shorter than when they had originally put them on to show me. Then they both did a forward walkover at the same time.

This really got my attention since neither were wearing a stitch of clothing under the short skirts letting the hem of the skirt drop down over their abdomens as they went butts over head in the walkover.

When they came upright from the walkover, I noticed that they had on different tops than what came with their cheer outfits. They had a thinner but similar blouse top and the front was unbuttoned and tied at the bottom showing a little bit of midriff and lots of bare skin from the neck down barely covering the areola and nipples of their boobs.

OK, time to log out and put up the laptop. Things were about to get interesting. They now had my undivided attention.

When they finished the routine they were facing away from me bent over with their bare bottoms flashing me from beneath their short skirts, their wet pussies glistening at me from between their legs announcing their arousal from the show.

My pants were rapidly becoming uncomfortable with my swelling erection as I noticed the two of them looking at me from between their legs with bright smiles knowing that they had my attention diverted for the rest of the evening.

"Wow! For what do I owe the honor of that little erotic performance?" I asked.

"We hadn't done anything really special for you lately so Kenz cooked up this idea when I brought it up the other day."

"Did you like it?" from Kenz as she stared at the bulge in my pants.

"Um, to the point that things are getting a bit uncomfortable."

"I think we can do something about that." from Kala as they both came around either end of the coffee table and settled their dripping crotches on each of my legs each taking turns kissing my lips and playing in my hair.

I reached behind each girl putting a hand under each skirt hem and pressing against a butt cheek on each.

They both snuggled even tighter against my thighs and soon I could feel their wet heat soaking my jeans realizing that when I got up and dressed in the morning I'd smell like their wet pussies since I had put this pair on with the intention of wearing them again after the morning workout.

Kenz started pushing my t-shirt up and playing with my chest hairs and nipples as she nuzzled into my left neck and ear. Kala was working on undoing and sliding her hand in my pants to stroke my hard cock that was leaking pre-cum like a drippy faucet.

While they were busy fondling me, I wormed my hands further under their sweet butts to get a finger in between their pussy lips causing them to each start moaning and squirming against me leaking more pussy juice.

"Mmm... god... that feels nice." Kenz cooed. "Take me and fuck me please. My kitty is hungry. Feed her your cream." she begged.

"Uhh..." Kala gasped, "Me too... I want to feel your cock fill me up with cum."

'Now I had a dilemma, the need to fill two pussies with cum.'

"Kala sweetie," I started, "I'm afraid that Kenz asked first. I can fuck you for a bit before I give Kenz my load if you want but I'll save my cum for her tonight."

With a bit of a pout, "OK... but I get your load in the morning to myself."

"Deal." both Kenz and I said at the same time.

"OK, both of you get up and let me put this blanket on the couch then set by side on the sofa with both of you on the edge of the seat."

I knelt in front of Kala then reached up and untied the loose knots that held their blouses together letting them fall open for easy access to their nipples before starting to kiss up Kala's right leg while I ran my fingers up Kenz's left thigh pushing her skirt up as I went.

Once my mouth reached Kala's pussy with my head under her skirt, I planted my lips square on her slit running my tongue in between the soft velvety folds causing her to push her crotch into my face as I tasted her sweet nectar.

I was drawn to her clit like a bee to a flower running my tongue up her slit from her opening until I circled the little pleasure nubbin causing her to moan, "Ooooh... God... Ummnn..." as she gasped in between.

In the meantime my fingers had reached Kenz's hot, wet snatch, sliding my middle finger up her slit after teasing her pussy opening causing her to moan as she grabbed my hand pressing it tighter into her cunt.

She seemed fine with my teasing and playing knowing that I was going to fill her hot, sweet pussy with my love juice in a bit.

Sliding two fingers into her sweet wet love tunnel she gasped as my thumb pressed against her clit.

I continued attacking Kala's pussy with my lips, fingers of my right hand and tongue. Reaching her G-spot with my curled fingers she started moaning louder while I sucked her clit in between my lips and probed it with my tongue lighting a short fuse.

"OOOHH... GOD... OH FUCK, FUCK, AAHH... AAHH... NGH!" as she flooded my fingers and tongue with her creamy honey. Her body shaking in climax.

I pulled my head from under her skirt after I managed to pry it away from her hands then licking up her abdomen tickling her belly button as I headed for a nipple with my teeth biting gently setting her off again.

Turning my attention to Kenz's love box, my fingers brushed against her G-spot as I stroked her, fucking her with my fingers and teasing her clit with my thumb. She moaned in a small climax before I made the girls get up.

Laying down on my back on the couch, I had Kala mount my hard cock for a ride and let Kenz straddle my face with her dripping pussy.

"AGH!" I moaned as Kala slid her velvet sleeve down engulfing my stiff love tool. I managed to keep the sensation from pushing me over the edge, but not by much.

Kenz's nectar tasted even sweeter than usual, she must have used a peach flavored lube before putting on her cheer outfit.

I could not see anything with her skirt covering my face as I licked her slit from opening to clit and back again before rolling my tongue then fucking her with fast short flicks.

I found that once either one of them climaxed once, it was easy to push them over the edge again and again.

Kenz tripped the light fantastic as I tongue fucked her pussy opening while reaching up and teasing her right nipple. It seemed to be more directly connected to her pleasure center than the left one while Kala's left nipple was connected to hers. Just another little subtle difference between the twins.

"OH... FUCK, FUCK... OOOOH!" she moaned in climax.

Kala, meanwhile being the little minx she is, was squeezing my cock as she road me with abandon trying to get me to toss my cookies in her hot, wet cunt.

I managed to push her back with my hand just as she climaxed on my cock with her love juice flowing out and all over my stiff cock and balls. I grabbed my cock and squeezed hard stopping my pending eruption.

"OOOH... DAMN! SCOTT... I was trying to get you to cum in me!" She pouted.

"Damn girl. I told you you could have it in the morning. That this load was all your sisters."

She wrinkled her nose and said, "Can't blame a girl for trying." squinting at me.

Kenz had recovered enough to hear the conversation and comprehend what was going on. She put one foot on the floor and spun placing her foot just above Kala's boobs and pushed her backwards onto the rest of the couch before saying, "You little slut. Trying to take my cum. I may just suck him off in the morning leaving you with a dry hump."

Their banter did not diminish my hardon in the least. I got up and grabbed Kenz placing her face down on the coffee table before flipping her skirt over her back and raising her hips. I straddled the table and plunged my stiff cock into her tight wet pussy and in three strokes was buried all the way to my balls as I growled.

Quickly working myself into fucking her nice and hard. Both hungry for the fuck. I put my whole body into motion, rocking and pounding as I thrust into her love box. I pumped my dick into her tight, wet pussy, grunting as I hammered her from behind. Kenz started mewing her sweet sounds, and the room was filled with the sounds of our fucking. Digging my fingers into her hips as I pulled her pussy to my groin with us both howling our pleasure as we came together. Erupting, I pumped shot after shot into her filling her till cum was squishing out as I plunged in fucking her through her climax until we both collapsed onto the coffee table drenched in sweat and sex.

The whole time Kenz and I fucked, Kala fingered herself off to another hard climax.

After we all three got our senses back about us, we got up and I grabbed the towel wiping off the coffee table. We'd have to wipe it down with some disinfectant soaked paper towels in the morning.

We all three headed to the master bath to take a quick shower before heading to bed tossing the towel in the utility room on the way.

After getting ready for bed we all three climbed in with me in the middle. I kissed both girls good night with a hug each then rolled over cuddling Kala with my now limp cock pressed against her sweet butt. Kenz snuggled up against my back. We all three fell asleep quickly.

----------------------------------------

We all slept soundly through the night. I woke up a little after six in the morning with Kala already fucking herself on my morning woody.

"Impatient this morning?" I asked.

"Mmmm... just afraid that Kenz would make good on her threat to suck you off is all. I really want your cum in my pussy this morning."

"Would you mind if I ate your pussy first? I mean, I'm really looking forward to... Ahh... pumping you full of cum but I want tooo... taste your sweet nectar first."

"Oooo... I hate to give this up... but... Aah... I like the thought of your mouth and tongue tasting my sex too." as she reluctantly pulled off my stiff cock with a whimper.

I missed the sensation of her sweet, hot cunt impaled on my dick but I wanted to push her until she was howling in ecstasy as I fucked her to at least a second climax.

I pulled her onto her back as I moved to get between her thighs with my head placing my lips on the inside of her left knee starting a slow nibble and kiss up her inner thigh.

"GOD, Scott... Unh... d... don't tease... me like that!" she exclaimed.

I just ignored her pleas as I moved from one leg to the other in my assent to her dripping puss.

By the time I frenched her slit with my lips and tongue she was writhing and squirming all over the bed disturbing Kenz's sleep.

"Oh, man! I wanted to wake before Kala and suck you off!" I heard from Kenz.

"AAHH... s... set... my... AA...larm... OOOOHH..." Kala tried to respond as I tongue fucked her pussy opening.

"DAMN! You two are making me horny again." Kenz exclaimed causing me to chuckle setting off Kala after taking her clit between my lips and flicking it with my tongue.

"OOOHH... FUCK, FUCK, OOOO... AAAHH!" as her hips bucked trying to throw my face off while holding my head tight against her Mons.

I flicked her clit a couple of more times while running my fingers in and out finger fucking her wet pussy before she pushed me away.

I wasn't done with her though. I let her come down from her climax before I got between her thighs, pulling her legs up until her knees were just below my shoulders. I started to push my stiff cock into her wet, sweet opening as her eyes grew big.

The glans just popped into her pussy causing her and I to gasp.

Moving slowly...in... and out, the head of my dick against her satin smooth cunt. Bottoming out with each deep thrust. Holding and shifting my hips as my dick would move back and forth inside of her. Brushing her G-spot.

"Yes. Yes. Ohhhh that feels sooo good. Sooo nice," she purred.

Pulling back slowly until just the glans rested between her wet folds before slowly penetrating her deeply. We each gasped. I continued... in and out... in and out. Slowly. Lovingly. Pausing only to kiss her soft lips.

I gently made love to her while looking deep into her eyes for a few minutes before, "NOW...Do me. Do it to Me," Kala moaned. "Fuck me hard. Please?"

I quickly worked myself into fucking her nice and hard. I wasn't so sensual anymore. We were both hungry, needy. I put my whole being into it, thrusting with my body. I pumped my cock into her tight, hot pussy, growling in pleasure. Kala started moaning, "Unh... unh... unh every time I bottomed out, and soon the room was filled with the sounds of our frantic humping. Digging her fingers into my shoulders, while squeezing my sides with her thighs. As I looked down at her, her lips were curled back baring her teeth in animal lust as our primal need to mate overtook us.

Soon I was chasing my climax and could tell that she was headed there herself. Leaning in, I took her left nipple into my mouth lightly nibbling on it with my teeth before flicking my tongue over the aroused nub. She exploded into a billion pieces as she climaxed, drenching my stiff cock with her cum. "AAHH... OOOOHH... EEEEIEE... S... SCOTT!" she screamed.

I wasn't quite ready to cum yet and kept fucking her. I was possessed in my mission to send her into total bliss. Soon, her writhing and squirming on my cock along with her pussy spasms as she came pushed me over the edge and with a deep growl I launched my baby batter into her causing her to momentarily black out as her eyes lit up before rolling back into her head.

I collapsed on top of her then realized that I was mashing her into the mattress and managed to roll to the center of the bed almost on top of Kenz who was busy fingering herself into a frenzied climax with her moaning and pushing her hips into the air.

"OOOHHH... GAWD... FUCK... FUCK, FUCK... YEEESSS!" as she fell back to the bed panting.

I lay there for a few moments catching my breath as my heart rate settled before reaching for both girls pulling them to me for an after sex cuddle.

Kala snuggled up to my left cheek before whispering, "Don't ever leave me. I'd die without your love."

"Sweetheart, I don't ever plan on it. I just don't see how the two of you can share me though."

"Don't ever doubt our ability to both love you so much." Kenz said, "And don't ever leave me either."

I kissed both girls and sighed.

"What?" Kala asked. Sensing something was on my mind.

"Oh, nothing really important."

"Come on Scott, you can ask or tell us anything." Kenz spoke up.

"Well, it's just... just that I noticed that the two of you don't seem to spend intimate time together lately. Either that or you two have gone to doing so when I'm not around."

Giggling, Kenz said, "Scott, we've found that we don't need to as much with you around. We weren't really into it so much as it was just a relief mechanism for the two of us. Since you have become intimate with us, we don't need that method of relief."

"Do you want us to go back to doing that? Does it excite you?" Kala asked.

"Yeah, kind of, but I don't really need it. I find the two of you so dammed irresistible that I don't need that kind of visual stimulant to get my motor revved up. So, do what you two are most comfortable with."

"Yeah, we've noticed that you are revved up checking out our butts a lot." Kenz giggled.

"Sorry, I really don't mean to perv on the two of you. Just can't seem to help myself with you two sexy vixens."

"We don't mind, we like the effect we have on you." Kala said.

"Yeah, I'd keep you hard all the time if I had my way." Kenz piped up.

"Yeah, I gathered that. You two minx's are a couple of little teases but I'm not complaining."

"You don't mind if we play do you?" Kenz asked with puppy dog eyes as she ran a fingernail lightly along my semi flaccid cock from balls to tip causing it to twitch and me groan in pleasure.

"Mmmm... damn girl." about the time that Kala reached down with her left hand and cupped my ball sack giving it a little squeeze enhancing my response.

My limp cock was starting to stand at attention again as both girls leaned in taking a nipple in each mouth and gently nibbling while teasing with their tongues. They were learning my techniques and I was finding that men's nipples are sensitive too. Just that both of mine seemed to be connected to my cock instead of one or the other like theirs.