My New Life Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... God... I love the feel of you going hard in me." she squealed.

"Does add something to the experience doesn't it."

"Mmmm... feels so good." as she raised up and slid down my pole again.

"Afraid you're going to have to do most of the work sweetie." I said.

"Just lay there and let me ride, lover."

"Damn that's nice. I love watching it slide in and out of you."

Kenz had started working up a little sweat as she bounced up and down on my stick for a couple of minutes. I was not going to cum again soon, so let her have her fun.

Kala had started to stir from her ravaging before saying, "No fair sis. You already had a turn this morning."

"Don't fret dear sister, he's... Unh... not in any... Mngh... shape to cum... aaah... again. He fucked ... Oooo... you full so... I...mmnh... I'm just using him as...a... a f...fuck toy... Oh ye-aah... right now."

"OOOOooo... s... so... close... Aahhh..."

Kala leaned over and started teasing her swollen nipples then gently pinched her right one just as I reached up and started teasing her swollen clit with my thumb sending her exploding into pieces.

"AAAAGGGHHH... O... OOOH... YEEESSS!" as her body shook before falling on my chest.

Holding her tight by the hips, I started thrusting up into her sopping cunt causing her orgasm to continue until her eyes rolled back.

She lay there for a few minutes with my stiff cock still in her quivering pussy before she was able to verbalize her pleasure.

"God, Scott...[pant]... I... [pant]... didn't think... [pant]... I'd ever quit cumming." her breathing slowly returning to normal.

After pulling out of Kenz and her rolling over to my side, Kala's mouth latched onto my cock licking her sister's sex off of me and hoping to get from me what Kenz was unable to.

In a bit I had to push her off with my cock becoming too sensitive only to get another little pout from her.

"Come on girls, we need to clean up and take Grams and Molly to supper before we head back."

We quickly got showers and changed the sheets on the bed to make sure the apartment was ready for the occupant that was coming in tomorrow for the rest of this week and next.

We headed out of the apartment going back to the office taking the soiled linens with us when I noticed Molly walking in the office door.

'Wonder where she'd been?' I thought to my self.

We got back and picked up fresh linens to drop off on our way to supper. Molly giving me a stink eye as we stopped so Kala and Kenz could put them in the apartment.

As we got out at the restaurant to go in, I saw Molly pull Kala aside before following us in to be seated.

Dropping Molly and Grams back off at their apartment, they both thanked us for taking them to supper since it had been a busy day moving in.

The girls were going to head back to help them finish moving tomorrow after their online class and the test they had to get proctored.

After we got back home I asked, "Why was Molly giving me the cold shoulder at supper?"

Kenz and Kala both burst out laughing before Kenz said, "Mom is a bit jealous of the sex we are having."

"OH!" was all I could say.

After checking our emails and watching the evening news I said, "Well, think I'll turn in a little early tonight."

"Awe... did we wear the poor guy out?" Kala quipped.

"Hope he recovers soon. I want some more." Kenz snickered.

I shook my head before, "What has gotten in to the two of you?" before I realized I had just set myself up for another comment.

"You have." They both said in synchronization before bursting out laughing.

"Guess I asked for that one."

"You complaining about getting laid?" Kala asked.

"No, no no complaints."

"Better not be with all of the pussy your getting after taking advantage of two young innocent girls." Kenz said with a grin letting me know she was joking.

"Wait a minute, I believe it was the two of you that stalked me home that Friday night after my benevolent lunch. Then you weaseled me into taking you camping that started all of this." with a smirk on my face. "Not that I'm complaining."

"Good. Because I hate to think that if I decided to jump you in the middle of the night that you would push me away." Kenz said.

"Probably wouldn't happen." Kala replied.

"Not too likely." I returned.

I grabbed Kala and kissed her then laid one on Kenz before heading off to get ready for bed.

I'd been in bed about 10 minutes before they both joined me snuggling up to either side and throwing a leg over each of mine rubbing their bare pussies against my thighs.

I put an arm around each as the lay their heads on my shoulder and said, "I love you two so much."

"We both love you more than you know." They said in unison.

I kissed each one good night and started to go to sleep with a smile on my face.

Kala had her left hand wrapped around my semi-hard cock and Kenz placed her right hand gently on my ball sack as we all three drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------

Wednesday

Woke up spooning Kala with my right hand pressed against her boobs, Kenz pressed against my back and her right hand wrapped around my morning woody poking Kala in the butt where her thighs joined her tight sweet cheeks.

'When it's my time to go, I hope I'm in bed with these two beauties. Maybe on my 100th birthday. Yeah that would be fine by me.' I thought as I let out an audible sigh.

Kala turned her head, "What was the sigh about?"

"Just enjoying my time with you two and thinking."

"About what?" Kenz piped up.

"Oh, about when it's my time to go that it would be grand if I was in bed with the two of you on my 100th birthday and after screwing the both of you."

"Really?" Kenz said, "You would leave us like that?"

"I don't even want to think about you dying on us." Kala said, "The thought of you leaving us forever makes me sad."

"Yeah, me too. But in a way, screwing you to death sounds like the way to go." Kenz said giggling.

"OK, enough on dying while fucking. Get on your back stud. We're going to double team you this morning." Kala barked pushing me over on my back as Kenz moved out of the way but still holding my morning woody in a firm grip.

Both girls moved down the bed and took turns sucking me into their mouths deep-throating me.

"Daamn!" I moaned.

"Like that don't you?" As Kenz came up for air and Kala took over.

All I could do was nod my head with my mouth open groaning.

Kenz was fondling my balls as Kala bobbed up and down on my dick taking me all the way in. With each down stroke her cheeks sucked in as she tried to draw my cum from deep in my ball sack.

I managed to reach down and take Kenz's long blond hair and pull it into a pony tail letting her hold it while I gathered up Kala's then took Kenz's back so that I could watch them both going after their morning cum-shake.

The visual along with the sensation on my stiff cock soon had my balls boiling over as I warned, "Oh, damn... c... cumming... AAHH... NGGH..." as my first shot was taken by Kala.

She swallowed taking two more before quickly switching with Kenz for her to finish me off in her sweet mouth then licking and jacking me to get every last drop.

Finally getting back under control, "Damn that was awesome girls." pulling them both in for a hug and kiss.

"Glad you enjoyed it." They both chimed.

"You two sure know how to get a guy's day started."

They both giggled then Kenz squealed as I sat up and rolled over pushing her legs apart.

"Now I'm going to eat a couple of sweet pussies before we get up."

"Mmmm." Kala purred.

I started kissing the inside of Kenz's right knee then alternated between the insides of her legs as I worked my way up to her slit before planting a french kiss on it starting at her opening and moving up to her clit.

Kala, meanwhile, started teasing her pussy watching the action.

Rolling my tongue to make it a bit stiffer, I started running it up and down Kenz's rapidly slicking slit causing her to moan.

"Oooohh... mmmm... feels... good... aaaAAHH"

After her pussy started dripping her sweet love juice, I thrust my tongue into her opening penetrating her pussy causing her to squeal, "AAAH... SCOTT... OH FUCK... YES, yes, yes... OOOHH... D... Don't... stop!"

I started thrusting my tongue in and out ramping up her breathing and squirming making it hard to keep my mouth in position. Before long, I pulled my tongue from her sopping wet cunt causing her to moan in disappointment only to plant my lips on her swollen clitty sucking it as I teased it with my tongue while thrusting two fingers in her wet puss until I found her G-spot putting her into orbit.

"OH... Shit... OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK... GAWD... AAAHHH... NNGH!" as she pushed over the edge grabbing the back of my head slamming her pussy into my face making it hard to breath. Her sex was soaking my face and hand as she pushed her hips off the bed in climax.

My fingers continued to fuck her through her climax as she started to settle down dropping her hips back to the mattress.

She was panting from her excretion and her face was covered in sweat when I raised up kissing her lips letting her taste her pussy on mine.

She moaned then put her hand on the back of my head pulling my face to hers as she kissed and licked her juice from me moaning into my mouth.

Kala moved over and pried Kenz's hand from my head pulling me to her with, "It's my turn now. God that was hot."

I moved to kiss Kala letting her taste her sister on my lips before pushing her back down on the bed and moving to the bottom of the bed to start teasing up her thighs to her already sopping snatch.

Before long, I was working on her sweet box causing her to squirm and squeal as I licked and sucked her sweet nectar up. Her pussy was swollen with arousal as I rolled my tongue and tongue fucked her hot hole.

"OH GOD SCOTT! Eat my pussy love. AAHH... Damn... FUCK..." before she started moaning.

Kenz had recovered and leaned over to suck on Kala's hard left nipple causing her pussy to twitch and squeeze my tongue as I flicked it in and out lapping her juices up. I didn't get a chance to french her clit as she thrust her hips up into my face while she grabbed my head with both hands and squeezing her thighs against me as she started her orgasm.

Her head started lolling back and forth as she moaned and screamed, "MMM... OOOOHH... FUCK... AAAHH... GAWD... C... CUMMING!... AAAAEEEE!" releasing a flood of her nectar onto my tongue and into my mouth. I managed to pull my tongue away from her pussy and latched onto her clit with it and my upper lip rolling it back and forth as I thrust two fingers into her cunt finding her G-spot as well, pushing her orbit higher and higher until she pushed me away. Her pussy having gotten too sensitive.

As she fell back to the bed, Kenz didn't give me a chance to move up and kiss Kala before she was in my face licking her sister off of my chin and lips.

I reached up and took my pussy soaked fingers and pressed them into Kala's lips. Feeling them press against her lips she opened up and began sucking her juices and the remnants of Kenz's nectar from them sucking like she was giving me a blow job.

After we got through we got up heading to get ready for the morning.

"How about we get our workout gear on and go downstairs and work on your Taekwondo some to prepare for Steve testing you gals on Sunday."

"Yeah, we need to." From Kala.

"Let's grab a juice and something for a quick energy boost on the way though." suggested Kenz.

I put on my workout gear and headed to the kitchen to get the drinks and toast going while they wiped down and dressed for the workout.

We finished the workout getting breakfast out of the way and the girls got ready for their on-line classes this morning before heading back to help their mother and Grams finish moving.

I headed to help Lance with the corn harvest for Larry one more day. Arron would be out of school tomorrow and I would be free all day.

----------------------------------------

Thursday

"AAH... how are my... NNGH... hot twins this morning?" waking up to to a morning blow job from Kenz. Kala had a frown on her face since Kenz was getting my morning cum-shake.

After she finished emptying my balls and sharing with her sister and me kissing both girls good morning, we got ready and did our morning run before breakfast. After breakfast we headed down for another Taekwondo sparing session for each girl. They were getting pretty good and were ready to test on Sunday.

I decided to spar against the two of them at the same time and had to work at it quite a bit to keep ahead of the two of them. If one guy tried to assault one of them when they were together he would probably be in trouble unless he was at least at my level in martial arts without a firearm.

After we finished sparing, we went outside to practice with the rifles that I had bought both girls. They were becoming fairly good shots out to 50 yards with iron sights and decided to let them try one of mine with a scope.

Kenz was a natural with my 9mm and able to consistently score 45 or better out of 50 for 5 shots at the NRA 25 foot slow fire target. Kala was behind her but not by far scoring low 40's out of 50 consistently as well.

After we finished target practice, we took the Defender back to see how the house was coming.

The endless pool was now installed along with the hot tub in the room that we were going to use as the workout room the contractor was there doing the finish work and would show us how take care of it tomorrow.

The windows for the workout room overlooked the natural pool and stream. The utilities were installed and the flooring done. The in-floor heating was installed as well as the vents for the AC. All wiring was done with lights installed and the rooms were almost ready for paint. We were still waiting on the cabinets for the kitchen and the bathroom vanities that had gotten delayed some. They should be in in the next couple of weeks. Everything looked like it would be ready for move in by Thanksgiving or soon there after. The garage still needed finished and garage doors installed along with openers. The solar storage batteries were not going to be delivered until the second week of November.

The girls worked with Betty after lunch getting more familiar with the workings of the LLC so that when she got to where she wanted to take time off for the pregnancy they would be ready to take over not that there was any heavy work that needed done. I just wanted her to have an easy time heading into delivery next spring.

I planned on stopping by the community gym/maker space in the early afternoon. The laser cutter was due in today and they had told me that the 3D printers would be delivered by noon so I was going to help Joe and Carl get them unboxed and start setting them up. Kenz had expressed interest in seeing how these things were installed and worked.

We headed back to the house and Kala started our laundry while Kenz got lunch ready. I worked on getting more work on another mechanical part design that I was planning on patenting if it all came together.

I got a prototype part from earlier started on my 3D printer then stopped for lunch after Betty got there and Lance and Arron came in from the field.

"How is the harvest for Larry going?" I asked Lance.

"Good. We should finish late this afternoon. Arron is going to help Larry cut stalks and plant some wheat after we finish today. He's got most of his needed credits to graduate after this fall semester and wants to go to work for Larry and I long term while he works on his Associate Degree in Ag business at the local college satellite."

"Super, that will help out. I noticed we have a calf that needs some attention this afternoon or evening as we came back from checking out the house status."

"How's it coming?" Betty asked.

"If things go well the next 3 to 4 weeks, we'll be ready to move in just after Thanksgiving. Then we can get started on what you two want to do on this house before you move in."

"Awesome." Lance said.

"Oh, with his promotion to detective, Steve wanted me to ask what you were going to do with your place. He said he would be interested in purchasing it if it was going to be for sale."

"We hadn't really though about it. But that might be something to think about soon." Betty said.

"That would be cool to have him and Stella close by." Kala said.

"You would no longer have him in the complex though." Kenz said.

"He thought he could find another young trouper that would be needing a place when the time came. If he checks out, I'd make him the same deal I made Steve to have his presence there."

After lunch, Lance and Aaron left to finish the corn harvest. Kala was staying behind to work with Betty and Kenz was headed to town with me to check out the equipment that had come in for the maker space.

----------------------------------------

The laser cutter/engraver was being unloaded as Kenz and I pulled up. The tech guy from the company I had bought it from had driven it over and we had a small lift to take it out of the truck.

The 3D printers had arrived earlier that morning and were waiting for us to set up as well. The guys that were helping with the makerspace had picked up the computers I had ordered to use for creating files for the machines to use were already set up with software loaded to slice the designs for 3D printing. We were using a mixture of Open Source software tools and commercial off the shelf software as needed. I had already made donations to the entities that we got the OS software from for the four computers.

We got busy setting up the laser cutter since the tech rep was here to help get it going. I had ordered a 100 Watt CO2 laser that would handle a wide range of materials for both engraving and cutting. We had the laser unpacked and up and running a test file in under an hour and the remainder of the afternoon was spent with the rep learning some hints and tips on how to change settings based on material being cut or engraved. I pretty much let the retired engineer, Joe, work with the rep while the retired carpenter, Carl, Kenz and I worked on getting the 3D printers set up and ready to test. By 3:30 we had the laser machine working on cutting out some wood designs and the larger and one of the lower end 3D printers printing some benchmark designs that would test most of the capabilities of the printers.

While the two 3D printers were working, Kenz and I set out getting the second low end 3D printer setup and calibrated and showed Joe and Carl how to load and run the design since they were both going to be back tomorrow for more training with the laser rep for half a day tomorrow. Before Kenz and I left for the evening, I told Joe and Carl that I would come in and spend the day on Monday teaching them some basics of the 3D printing technology and how to create files for the printers and spend some time learning how to use the laser cutter from Joe.

Kenz called Kala and asked her what she wanted for supper and we would pick it up on our way back home.

----------------------------------------

We got home around six o'clock with our suppers and sat down to eat. The three of us discussed our day and decided it had been a busy but productive day. Kala had learned quite a bit from Betty while she took care of some of the housework. I promised to let her stop by the makerspace on Monday after her morning online class so she could start learning some of the things that Kenz had learned today.

We were going to start putting together a plan on hiring a few part time people to handle the day to day items at the community center such as signing up members, reserving usage, etc.

We finished supper and went to check our emails. The girls had some messages from their on-line professors concerning class assignments and upcoming tests schedules.

1...45678...10