My New Life Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some history there?" Kelly asked.

Laughing, "If you only knew." Sue spurted out.

"Yeah," Tony spoke up. "Seems Scott's ex can't get over his having hit the lottery and then taken up with these two." Chuckling.

"Ooh! Entertainment, drama. This might be worth my time after all." Kelly laughed.

I just shook my head. "Well, let's head to the big conference room and see how it's decorated this year. This place takes Halloween seriously."

We headed into the main conference room and saw one corner set up as a Trek bridge.

"Looks like someone was expecting us." I said, looking over at Tony.

"Guilty. Steve had told me you would probably show up this year with your Borg costume so I brought some of my Trek props that I had made for the Chicago Trek convention last year. I decided to dress up like Spock and kinda mentioned to Captain James here that was what I was doing."

"Oh, my god." The girls chimed in together.

About that time Frankenstein's Monster and... Pocahontas walked in the other door to the conference room and we all broke up.

After getting her breath back, Kelly said, "Well looks like you called that one on the head."

"Wasn't hard. She's worn that the past two years as well."

The five of us were the hit of the party with our Star Trek costumes.

It was getting close to time to leave and Kenz sauntered off toward the ladies room and I spotted Todd noticing her head that way just before he excused himself and followed.

I nudged Kala and motioned with a nod before heading that way.

Kala and I walked around to the reception area and stood where we could see the restroom area but was not easily spotted from there.

Kenz soon came out with Todd waiting on her. He started hitting on her just as soon as she walked out the door while placing his arm around her. I couldn't hear what he said to her but could tell she was not pleased.

Then, "JERK! LEAVE ME ALONE!" From Kenz. I moved closer still staying out of sight with Kala right behind me ready to kick his ass.

I spotted Bob standing by the lunch room and he heard the commotion.

"Awe, come on hot stuff, how about you and I taking off." Starting to grab her arm to pull her toward the door.

"I SAID, GET LOST!"

Bob started that direction when Kenz had had enough, stomping on his insole and pulling away from his grasp as he hobbled. She didn't stop with that though. Spinning she brought up a knee into his groin dropping him to the floor then landed on his chest on her knees pressing the heel of her hand into his chin pushing his head back stretching out his neck just before her closed fist stopped just at the end of his nose with his eyes wide in fear with tears running down his cheeks. Probably from his bruised gonads.

By now, Tony, Kelly, Sue, Pam and several others had come out to see what the racket was.

When Pam saw Todd on the floor with the petite blond knelling on his chest with her fist halfway up his nose, she lost it.

"YOU BITCH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

Kala stepped in her way blocking her from heading toward Kenz glaring at her and said, "She's protecting herself from sexual assault from your asshole boyfriend, BITCH!" She spit back.

Pam sputtered as her eyes went wide, "T... T... Todd?"

Bob stepped up and said, "That is correct, T... T... Todd," mimicking Pam, "was waiting on her when she came out the door and tried to drag her outside. PAMELA! Now I suggest you get him out of here before I call the cops."

I had walked over to Kenz and Todd laughing and said, "Down girl, he's had enough sweetheart." Taking her right wrist and pulling her clenched fist away from his nose.

You could see the fire in Kenz's eyes as she stared him in the eye before slowly getting off his chest and standing up shaking.

I pulled her to me holding her as her legs went weak from the adrenaline rush before she calmed down.

Kenz, Kala and I walked back into the conference room with Kala and I supporting her. I got Kenz a glass of iced tea and sat her down at one of the tables along with Kala.

We sat there for a few minutes before Bob, Kelly and Tony came back into the conference room and over to where we were sitting.

Bob grabbed a chair from the next table and drug it over sitting down backwards on the chair with it's back between him and Kenz. Looked like he was putting a physical barrier between himself and her. Wasn't sure if it was in fear or if he was just showing her respect and separation from the incident. 'Probably the later.' I thought.

"Sweetheart, I am so, so, so sorry you had to experience that. Is there anything I can do to help you get over it?" Bob spoke.

Kenz sat there with tears still drying on her cheek as she looked up at him and slowly shook her head pausing before she answered, "N... no... I... I'll be alright. S... Sorry to have reacted like that." Her face flush from the incident.

"Young lady, I won't accept your apology since there is absolutely nothing for you to be sorry about. You were just protecting yourself. My god, where did you learn to fight like that?" Bob replied.

Kenz was still holding my hand and she held it up in front of Bob, "Scott, well Scott and his buddy Steve have been teaching us Taekwondo since the Rend Lake incident so we can protect ourselves. That and how to handle a gun."

Bob looked up at me and raised his eyebrows before, "I'm not surprised at that knowing Scott. I was, however, shocked to see that big guy on his back with your fist up his nose from someone your size though. That was damned impressive." With a grin on his face.

"I mean it though, if you need counseling or anything, I'll see that it's covered. I haven't contacted the HR manager or the CEO yet but will after I'm done making sure your are all right. I'm sure you will hear from the CEO with an apology when she hears though, if not HR as well. Neither her or the head of HR are hear tonight but the assistant manager for HR is and is dealing with them."

"That... that's not necessary." Kenz said.

"Oh, you will. See the CEO was assaulted when she was in the military and she will go nuts that something happened on her watch."

"Really?" Kenz replied.

"Yeah, she's a stickler for harassment."

"Thank you for your concern. I'll be fine though, with the counseling from the Rend Lake issue and with Scott and Steve's Taekwondo training, I'm learning to handle stuff through meditation and workouts."

"Glad to hear it. Your girls are welcome here anytime. I suspect that Pam will get a letter or reprimand in her personal folder at the very least for the way she responded."

"Go easy on her, she was just as shocked as the rest of us were I think, unless it proves otherwise. I'd hate for her to face financial loss along with the embarrassment from this." I said just as the assistant manager for HR walked up.

I recognized Gloria as she walked up and put her hand on Kenz's shoulder and introduced herself, "Kinsey? Is it? I'm Gloria Kinder, the assistant manager of human resources. I'm so, so sorry that you had to deal with that here tonight. I'm sure Bob's already offered to help you out in dealing with it but I just want you to know that goes double for me and Chancy Marshall the CEO will be getting in touch with you in the morning if you will give me your phone number. She's tied up at the ER tonight with her son or she would have been here. Seems someone hit the accelerator instead of the break at the McDonald's earlier and hit his car in the drive through pretty hard from behind and they are getting him checked out."

Kenz replied, "Nice to meet you Ms. Kinder, I already told Bob that I would be fine though. Scott and his friend have been training my sister and I to be able to deal with these kinds of issues."

"Just Gloria please. And young lady, I believe that is an understatement from what I understand. Seems you're pretty good at taking care of yourself." Grinning at her. "Maybe you could do me a favor though?"

"What's that?" Kenz asked her.

"Could you persuade Scott in coming back to work for us?" Raising her eyebrow.

Kenz chuckled, "Doubt that's going to happen."

"That's what I suspected. Please let me have your phone number so I can give it to Chancy if you would."

Kenz gave her the number, then said, "Really she doesn't have to call."

"I know, but she will insist. Now I've got to head out after I call Chanc back. Be sure and stop buy when your in the area soon. I would like to take the three of you out to lunch. Scott, it was nice to see you again and that fantastic costume. Your girls looked the part as well and I loved the Borg implants on them. Nice touch."

"Thanks I said, it was nice to be invited back and we enjoyed ourselves tremendously until the assault."

"I guess you're Kayla then?" Turning to Kala to shake her hand.

"Yes mam." As Kala stuck out her hand to shake.

"Gloria goes for you too dear and you are welcome to come back as well. I hate to part such pleasant and interesting company but my baby sitter will need to head home soon. You three have a safe trip home. Goodbye for now and I hope to see you all again soon." As she got up to leave.

"Goodbye and thank you." We all three said at the same time.

"Can we head home now?" Kenz asked.

"Sure thing sweetheart." I replied.

As we got up to leave, Kelly, who had come up along with Tony while we were talking to Gloria said, "Girls, why don't the two of you come with Scott to the base Monday and after our meeting I'll give you a tour of the stratotanker and the maintenance hanger."

Kenz spoke up and said, "Oh man. I'd love to but we have class on Monday that we need to attend."

"No problem, if it is OK with Bob, Tony and Scott, we can postpone the meeting until Tuesday instead."

"Sweet!" Both girls squealed.

Tony looked at Bob who said, "Fine by me as long as it works for Scott."

"I'm flexible." I said.

"Good, then it's settled, we'll meet the same time and place on Tuesday then." Kelly said.

Tony asked, "We still meeting here to head over?"

"Works for us." I said.

"I'd planned on driving but my car will be cramped with the four of us." He said.

"I'll drive. We can take the 4-Runner." I said.

"OK, see you four on Tuesday then." Kelly said.

"Guess we'll head home then. Bob, thanks for asking us to the party and I'll see you later. Tony, Kelly, until Tuesday." I said.

The three of them bade us goodbye and a safe trip home and we headed out to the SUV.

----------------------------------------

I walked out ahead of the girls carrying out stuff we had brought. I could hear them talking low but could not make out what was being said. Getting to the SUV, I opened the back and put the stuff in it and closed the hatch. Kala reached out and took the keys from my hand and said, "I'll drive home."

'Okay.' Not thinking much about it. I had seen Kenz head to the passenger side so I went to get in the back seat behind Kala who reached to me pulling me in for a sweet kiss and a bit of tongue.

"Love you sweetheart." I said as I started to get in the back.

"We both love you Scott." She returned.

I was about halfway in the seat when I noticed that Kenz was in the center spot of the back seat instead of the passenger seat front.

"Why, hello." I said to her looking her in the eyes and smiling.

"Hey love. Hope you don't mind, but I felt like sitting beside you on the way home after everything."

"Not at all sweetie." As I finished fastening my seat belt and closing the door.

Kala started the 4-Runner and started out of the parking lot when Kenz leaned on my shoulder and nuzzled my neck sending a chill down my spine settling in my groin.

I started to move my arm to put it around her shoulders when she grabbed it and placed in on her upper thigh and held it there. Shifting my head, I glanced down at her to find her looking back at me with lust in her eyes.

"Sweetheart, are you okay?" I asked.

"Um hm." Came her quiet reply as she moved her hand from mine and placed it on my upper thigh near my groin and started gently stroking my thigh slowly edging toward my now waking cock while dragging my hand up the inside of her thigh under her Star Trek outfit.

"Um... I thought that you were on your monthly period?

"Ended earlier today and now I'm horny after taking down that jerk."

I slid my hand on up her thigh to find that she had removed the short shorts that were part of the outfit along with her panties when my fingers found her steamy, wet crotch eliciting a gasp and moan from her lips.

"Um..." but was interrupted with, "Took them off when I got in the back seat." From Kenz with a giggle while grabbing my now fully erect manhood causing me to gasp.

I glanced up in the rear-view mirror just as we passed the last street light on the way out of town to see Kala's smirk.

"You're in on this aren't you?" More a statement than a question.

A shrug of the shoulders was all I got back along with a mischievous smile.

Kenz took her free hand and placed it on my left cheek pulling my face and lips around to her as she slammed head on into my lips with her open mouth flicking her tongue along them trying to find an opening.

I obliged her and she went deep into my mouth as if she was hungry for my tonsils, teasing and probing long and passionate before we broke with both of us panting like we had just ran a mile.

We continued to make out in a heated fashion with me slipping two fingers into her sopping snatch. After a few strokes as we kissed she shuddered in a mini orgasm.

"Damn girl, you must have been really turned on from taking him down!" I exclaimed.

"God, you have no idea." She panted.

I soaked my fingers in her as she calmed down a bit but she was still in a hyper state of arousal. I pulled my fingers from her dripping pussy and pushed them in my mouth to suck them clean.

Suddenly we were slowing down and Kala pulled into the abandon convenience part and behind the building and fence parking out of sight. As we turned, Kenz had finished unzipping my black jumpsuit that I had converted into the Borg costume and was busy digging my stiff cock out of my boxers.

She had unfastened both of our seat belts and leaned over taking my now very stiff cock into her lovely, hot mouth sucking and teasing the head between her lips while flicking her tongue against the slit.

Gasping, "Gah... D... damn sweetheart... unh... you... keep... that... up and Mmngh... I'll blow... my Nnngh... load in... no... time..." panting between grunts.

She immediately pulled off of my swollen cock, "Can't have that, I need this inside me now!" She exclaimed squeezing me a bit hard to prevent my eminent eruption.

She then moved back tugging my arm to get me to move to the center of the seat. Seeing that that would give her room to mount me, I complied.

After I got moved she lifted her left leg and I pulled her onto my lap with the hem of her outfit sliding up until my cock was nestled between her firm butt cheeks. She started a little lap dance getting me back fully hard in no time with her juices starting to run over my balls.

She raised up and reaching between her legs grabbing my stiff cock pointed my love missile against her sopping cunt, slid down on me taking me all the way in till my balls were pressed against her upper thighs.

She gasped, "OH GAWD... I needed that!"

"MNGH." I grunted as my cock twitched inside her tight pussy.

She started raising and lowering herself impaled on my love stick and I began thrusting up into her hot tunnel as she reached her bottom stroke.

"UM... FUCK!" I groaned as my balls started churning.

"OH YESSS!" She squealed as her climax rapidly built.

'Damn! This girls horny.' I thought just before my cum raced up my cock and erupted into her womb.

"AAAHH... OOOOO... G... GAWD!" She screamed as her body started to tremble in her climax.

"OH FUCK YEESSS!" I heard from the front seat.

Apparently, Kenz wasn't the only one horny. Kala must have gotten herself off listing to our rutting in the back seat.

We sat there for a few minutes getting ourselves back under control as our combined sex started oozing out of Kenz soaking my cock, balls and clothing.

"Sorry, not sorry." Kenz quipped as my cock deflated and pulled out with a loud plop and squish.

"Oh, sweetheart, you don't have to be sorry. We just have a mess to clean up when we get back home as I reached behind the seat and found an old clean towel we kept in the back. I pulled it over the seat and handed it to Kenz who wiped down after she got off my lap before handing it to me.

She found her panties and short shorts from the uniform and pulled them back on to absorb the rest of the sex that would leak out on the drive home. I wiped down then got put back together before scooting back over to the seat behind Kala.

"Scott, do you feel like driving the rest of the way back?" Kala asked still coming down from her masturbation high.

"Sure." I opened the door and got out opening her door letting her get in the back seat with Kenz.

I got the SUV started and pulled out onto the highway when, "Just hope you're recharged when we get back home." Kala said before continuing, "I want a good hard fucking before we turn in. Kenz taking down that a-hole was so hot."

"Yes it was. I was very proud of her defending herself."

"Thanks guys." From Kenz.

We continued home with out further interruptions.

----------------------------------------

When we got home, Kala ran in the house and got a couple of more towels and a squirt bottle of upholstery cleaner. When she got back out we cleaned the car seats and made sure everything was sanitized.

The whole time I had to watch as Kala did this in her short uniform with her shorts and panties missing. Her sweet ass wiggling and shaking had me all aroused again.

We headed into the house with me following her as we went down the hall to wash our hands before heading to bed.

Yeah, I gave her the hard fucking that she asked for just before we all fell asleep for the night.

Saturday came and went. We attended the Halloween parade after we cleaned the costumes and took best group, I got best SciFi and the girls tied for best modification for their Borg implants.

Kenz did get a call from Chancy Marshall the CEO of Warhammer about 9:30 AM on Saturday and they had about a half hour chat with Kenz asking her how her son was doing. Shocked Chancy that she was so considerate with what had happened at the Halloween party and all. Chancy did ask her what her plans were post university but Kenz told her she didn't know other than continuing to work for our LLC at this point.

The girl was pumped to have been called by someone who had been in a worse assault and was now the CEO of a defense contractor.

----------------------------------------

*** Again, I apologize for the delay in getting this next chapter published. Like I said, I get distracted by bright shinny objects. That is the case for the other story I'm working on. I'll probably take a break from publishing the next chapter in this story. That doesn't mean that I'm not working on it. I just have other things going on at the moment. A project that has been in the works for about 8 years is coming to a head and taking a bit more of my time.

Thanks for your comments PhotoMeister. Things are going okay for my spouse and I for the most part. Her knee replacement went well. Last one done before all elective surgeries were shut down for a while. Weathering the COVID-19 issue as best as we can. Both pretty much keeping our heads down and hoping for the best. Our county had been the lowest in the state but things have started ramping back up due mostly to people being stupid. "WEAR THE DAMNED FACE MASKS" folks. You are protecting others you come in contact with. You may feel fine but still be a carrier or haven't come down with it yet. Stay safe everyone.

1...5678910