All Comments on 'My New Maid Robot'

by 6m6a6x6y

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Huuh

I like the story. Absolutely hate the usage of huuh. For the rest everything's peachy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Potential

This story has potential - longer? another chapter? However, it comes across as just a one-time through writing. Although the story really interested me, I had trouble making it through. I am not sure from your (empty) bio regarding your background but grammar, syntax, word choice, tense, etc., are not your strong points. Lessened the impact of a very good/great story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great concept but...

You really need to have someone proofread before you upload. The grammar is awful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Im gonna guess that English isnt your first language, because theres a lot of grammatical errors that really stand out, and theyre really detrimental to the story. The idea isnt bad, its just not executed as well as it could be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The English is terrible, but the story is really good.

Hey man, I know people have already said it, but you might need a proof reader. But this story has potential and I want to keep reading it. The concepts are good, the detail you put in to it is wicked, and you’ve managed to get me actually feeling something for the main character. I want more! I want more of Lea! And I want more of this world you’ve created. Keep writing!!! even if you don’t get an English speaker to edit it, even if you butcher my mother tongue in future instalments... honestly bud, you’ve got me invested in the story... and I am eagerly waiting to find out where this goes.

P.s. if you are wanting an English language proof reader, flick me an email at listofcraigs@post.com. I’d be super happy to give you a hand, the fact that it means I’d get a sneak peak at the story early has nothing to do with my “kind offer” haha 😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

Erotic, but believable. I hope you write something else soon and I would like a follow up to this story. Bathing him, bathroom duties etc.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 2 years ago

Thierry awoke in the morning, his cock stiffer than he ever remembered. Lea was lying there naked, holding her full round breasts out for his attention. “Well, Lea, this is confusing!” I don’t know where to begin? Either I have you fix me breakfast, give me a bath and massage now and a blowjob later, or maybe assfuck you first, then shower, bath and massage, and a couple blowjobs whenever I get hard again? But I'm really hungry after all my work yesterday. I HAVE AN IDEA! Get started on making a hot breakfast in the kitchen, waffles, sausages and soft fried eggs, sunny side up, and watch them carefully so they don’t overcook, because I intend to be assfucking you in the kitchen while you cook. Don’t make me have to give you another spanking because I don’t want to waste the time. I’d rather get a good hot bath and massage and a couple blowjobs from you later. Then you can clean the entire house while I get a nap.”

desirelitdesirelitabout 2 years ago

This was fantastic. Really well done. I can't wait to read other stuff you've written. I personally don't mind mistakes, but I've had people tell me I needed to have an editor, too. If you want help, I'd be happy to edit for you. If you want, read over my stuff to see if you like what I do.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous