My New Neighbor and Her Surprise Pt. 02

Story Info
Poolside fun w/ my hot, TS neighbor.
3.3k words
4.71
63.2k
139

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mothman34
mothman34
737 Followers

DING!!

I heard my text alert chime across the room. I walked over to my phone & picked it up to see who was texting me.

Hey sexy, how about a fun pool day?? It was from Trisha.

It had been an eventful few days, to say the least. I had gotten a hot, new neighbor, I found out she was a TS & had a gorgeous cock, I watched her masturbate her cock, I sucked her cock, & then I let her bend me over her kitchen table & fuck me with that cock.

DING!!

So, what do you say??

I'm in, let me change & I'll head your way, I replied. Of course I was in, cock or not, Trisha was fucking hot & I wanted to spend as much time with her as I could. I had never had any experience with a TS before, but so far with Trisha, that didn't matter. I changed into my swimsuit, grabbed my towel, & headed out the door.

Trisha was already in the backyard, lounging in one of her pool chairs, sunning that gorgeous body of hers. She had on tiny, black bikini that did little to contain her breasts, the top was basically just nipple covers, and her firm, toned abs were browning in the sun. She must have been thinking about our past few days too as I could see that her cock was semi hard under her tiny bikini bottoms.

"Knock, knock," I said, as I entered the backyard through the gate.

"Well hello lovie," Trisha replied, getting up to greet me with a hug & a quick kiss. "I'm so glad you came over," she said, "Come sit, I was having a glass of wine, would you like to join me??"

"Absolutely," I replied. God, she was a stunner!! I would follow that tight little ass anywhere, I thought to myself as she turned & walked back over to the table, hips swaying as she went, to pour the wine.

"Here you go," she said, extending out the glass to me.

"Thank you," I said, sitting down at the table across from her.

"So, when do you start your new job??" I asked, making small talk.

"Hopefully next week," she replied, "They were still processing my contract & benefits package when I called HR the other day, so I think we're getting close."

"That's good," I said, "Hopefully that won't keep you too occupied & I will still get to see you every now & then."

"Don't worry about that, I know where you live," she said, jokingly.

We sat, enjoying our wine & chit chatting for about an hour. We talked about her new job, what she would be doing, & how excited she was to start working again. She asked if I was working on anything interesting, "spy software", she called it. She asked about my family, if I had any siblings, etc. Even though we "knew" each other intimately, we really didn't know much about each other. It almost had the feel of a first date, just a little more relaxed.

"So," she said, with a mischievous smirk on her face, "Did you ever imagine, in a million years, that your hot neighbor would have you bent over her kitchen table, fucking you with her big girl cock??"

"No," I chuckled, "I can't say that I did. I certainly enjoyed it though."

"You sure seemed to," Trisha said, giggling, "I didn't think you were ever going to get enough of my cock."

"It's pretty hot," I replied, "I enjoyed you being the aggressor & talking dirty. I guess I never thought of myself as sub, but I did like the dominant side of you, taking control, taking me with your cock"

"Well," she said, "Hopefully I didn't scare you too much. I tend to get a little mouthy & aggressive when I'm horny."

"Nope," I replied, "Not scared at all, & I'm certainly glad you invited me over today, I'm really enjoying your company."

"Uh oh, looks like we're out of wine," Trisha said, "I'll go grab another bottle from the house if you're up for that."

"Sounds good," I replied, "I think I'll jump into the pool to cool off some if you don't mind."

"Not at all," she said, "Go ahead, I'll be right back."

I took off my shirt and dove in as Trisha walked back into the house. I swam to the far end & back a few times, enjoying the feel of the cool water against my skin.

"Here you go," I heard Trisha say, "I brought us some crackers too, just a little snack."

She was sitting on the side of the pool with her legs dangling into the water. I swam over & leaned against the wall beside her.

"Thank you," I said.

I couldn't help but admire Trisha's firm, tanned legs right here beside me. I reached up & ran my hand up her calves to her thighs, gently massaging her legs. I stood up, & repositioned myself between her legs, wrapping them around my waist, facing her. I leaned forward & we started kissing, our tongues dancing together. I cupped her left breast in my hand, kneading it through the thin material of her bikini top.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned lightly, "That feels good baby,"

I reached around her back & untied her top, then lifted it over her head & tossed it to the side. I leaned forward & took her left nipple into my mouth, teasing it with my tongue. I did the same to her right nipple, doing all I could to get her excited. It was obviously working, as I put my hand down the front of her bikini bottom & felt her cock, swelling in my hand.

"Put me in your mouth baby," Trisha cooed, "I love the feel of my cock in your mouth, tasting me. Please go down on me baby."

I untied her bikini bottom from her left hip, letting the thin fabric fall away, & her cock popped out. God, it was beautiful. She was already hard & I took her length into my mouth. She leaned back on her elbows as I ducked down to get a better angle. I lifted her legs so that her thighs were resting on my shoulders, and I went back to work on her dick.

I ran my tongue over her head, then up & down her shaft before taking her fully back into my mouth & sucking. I bobbed my head up & down, taking her as far down into my throat as I could, keeping a tight seal with my lips around her cock.

"God baby," Trisha purred, "That feels amazing, don't stop."

I reached up & started stroking her cock while I flicked my tongue on her crown. I slid my tongue into her cock slit, fucking her head with my tongue. I licked down her shaft to her balls, & sucked them into my mouth, all while stroking her dick.

"I'm getting so close baby, don't stop," she said.

I continued fondling her balls with my hand & moved my mouth back onto her dick. I wanted to taste her seed, I wanted her to cum in my mouth. I sucked her head into my mouth & started stroking her dick, milking her, almost begging her to cum for me. I could hear her breath quicken & I could feel her heartbeat pulsing in her cock, I could tell she was close.

"Oh God!!" she cried out, "I'm cumming!!"

I felt her cock twitch in my mouth, then she erupted, filling my waiting mouth with her seed. I swallowed it down, savoring the taste of her cum, as she emptied her cock & balls into my stomach. After she was drained, she leaned forward & kissed me deeply, our tongues swirling around, the last remnants of her cum passing back & forth between our mouths. Trisha broke the kiss, a string of cum still connecting between our mouths.

"I want you to fuck me," Trisha said, almost demanding, "I want your cock in my ass now."

My cock was already like an iron rod from sucking Trisha's dick so I didn't have to be told twice. I lifted her by her waist & into the pool in front of me. In one motion, I spun her around & bent her over the side of the pool while I pulled my swim trunks down. We didn't have any lube, so I leaned down & ran my tongue over her puckered hole a few times, trying to moisten her up.

"I like that," she purred, "Didn't know you were in to that baby."

I grabbed her hips, lined my cock up with her tight, pink, little asshole, & pushed. She gasped as my head pushed past her ring & my cock slid into her ass. I held her in place, letting her adjust to my cock, before I started pumping into her backside.

"Oh God, your cock feels so good," Trisha cried out, "Now fuck me baby, fuck my ass with that hard cock."

If anyone was in earshot, they were hearing every word of this; however, at that moment, neither of us cared, we were both too horny & boiling with lust. I started slamming my hips into Trisha, fucking her like a wild animal. She was loving it, thrashing about & screaming obscenities.

"Give me your fucking cock, baby!!" she cried out, "Make me your cum slut, unload that cock into my ass baby!!"

It was actually quite a turn on for me to see her like this. Even though I was fucking her, she maintained that dominant, aggressive side & I was loving it. I was pounding away, pump after pump, shoving my cock as deep into her ass as I possibly could. She was squeezing my cock like a vice with her ass as I was thrusting in & out, bottoming out in her ass, my balls slapping against hers.

"God, your ass is so tight baby, I don't know how much longer I can last"

"Cum in me, fill me up baby, give me your seed!!" Trisha replied.

With one last thrust I shoved my cock as deep into Trisha as I could & held her hips in place. I could feel my orgasm building, bubbling up from deep within, as my cock twitched & exploded inside Trisha's bowels.

"Oh God," I yelled, "I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming Trisha!!"

My cock started pumping my seed into Trisha's ass, shot after shot, filling her & spilling out of her ass & back onto my dick. I started thrusting my cock again, still unloading my jizz, into her ass, fucking her, making her mine.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh," was all she could reply.

After what seemed like 10 minutes, my cock stopped cumming & started to deflate. I slipped out of her ass as she reached her arm up over her shoulder, grabbing me behind my head, & pulling me down to kiss her.

"Fuck, that was incredible baby," she said. "I haven't been fucked like that in years, I really needed that."

"My pleasure baby," I replied, "Your ass is fucking amazing."

"That got me so hot that my cock could use a little more attention," she said with a devilish grin, "What do you think?? You up for another round??"

"Anything for you baby," I said, as I reached around her, taking her cock in my hand. I stroked her a few times & she started getting hard in my hand. "What do you have in mind??"

Trisha walked to the end of the pool & climbed up the steps; I was mesmerized watching her hips sway as she walked away from me. As she turned, her cock came into view, standing proudly out from her flat stomach. She walked over to one of the lounge chairs, propped up the back a little & let the leg rest lie down flat; then she sat down on the chair, in a semi-reclined position.

Her cock was now fully hard & standing straight up. She looked over at me & started stroking herself & pinching her nipples. "I want you to ride me," she said, "I want to watch you bounce up & down on my cock while I fuck you."

Oh. My. God. Seeing her, reclining back in the chair, hard cock in her hand stroking herself brought the memories of the first night I saw her flooding back into my mind. I was instantly rock hard again & couldn't wait to get Trisha's hard cock in my ass. I practically leapt out of the pool, knocking over the wine bottle on the way to Trisha's chair. I leaned down beside her, & took her cock into my mouth. I wanted to be sure she was as hard as possible before she fucked me, so I started sucking her girl meat, bobbing my head up & down on her shaft.

"That's it baby," she cooed, "Get me nice & wet so I can fuck that sweet little ass. Show me how much you want it; how much you want my girl cock in your ass."

God, did I want it!! I wanted Trisha to fuck me again, use me as her play toy, make me hers.

"I'm ready for you baby," she said, "Come sit on my dick & ride me!!"

I threw my left leg over her chair so I was standing over her. Trisha started stroking her cock again, licking her lips in anticipation of what was coming next. I squatted down so that I was straddled across her stomach. I reached behind me, grabbed her throbbing cock, & aimed it at my asshole.

"That's it baby," she purred, "put me inside of you, let Trisha fuck you baby."

I rubbed her cock head against my asshole. Using my other hand, I spread my cheeks a little, allowing her head to enter my asshole, feeling that familiar pop once she was inside.

"Ohhhh, that's it baby, I'm in," she said.

I relaxed my legs & squatted down until my knees were resting on the chair alongside Trisha's legs. I arched my back, & lowered my ass down onto Trisha's dick until my ass was resting against her groin, her cock fully inside of me now.

"Fuck, that's hot," she said.

I adjusted my legs so I could get some leverage, then I began rocking my hips back & forth on Trisha's cock, grinding my ass onto her dick. She put her hands around my waist & pulled me down, onto her dick. Then she started pushing her hips up to meet my downward thrusts, fucking me, slowly at first, then picking up speed as we got used to this position.

"Uhhhhhhh," I groaned in pleasure, feeling completely filled by Trisha's massive erection. I leaned down & sucked her nipple into my mouth, biting it gently.

"I like that," she replied.

I took her other nipple into my mouth & did the same, arousing her even further, both nipples now standing at attention, matching her erect cock that was thrusting in & out of my ass. My own cock was hard & it was slapping down against Trisha's toned abs as she bounced me on her dick, fucking me.

"Stroke your cock for me baby," she said, "I want you to watch me while I fuck you, I want you to cum while riding my cock."

I started stroking my cock, very slowly, because I knew I would burst if I went too fast. I was staring into Trisha's eyes, stroking my cock & riding hers at the same time, completely overtaken with lust. I was hers, completely, I longed for her to be inside of me forever, filling me up, taking me. I leaned forward & kissed her deeply, our tongues swimming inside of each other's mouths.

"Fuck my tits baby," Trisha said, "Fuck my big tits while I fuck your ass!!"

Trisha sat up a little & I scooted my body forward, careful not to disrupt our fucking or dislodge Trisha's cock from my ass, & pressed my cock between her tits. I squeezed her tits together & began sliding my cock back & forth, using the rocking motion of Trisha's hips to guide me. When she thrust her hips up & drove her cock into my ass, my body rocked up with her & pushed my dick into her cleavage, allowing us to stay in sync as she fucked me. I was the cowboy & she was my bucking bronco & I was holding on to her tits, enjoying the ride.

"Tell me you want it Trevor, tell me how much you love being my bottom & taking my dick. Tell me how much you love getting fucked by my big, hard, girl cock," she said.

"God yes," I cried out, "I love your big dick Trisha, I love when you dominate me & take my ass with your girl cock. Make me yours baby, fuck me."

We had worked up to a pretty good pace now, Trisha bottoming her cock out in my ass with each upward thrust as I rode her, my own cock sawing back & forth between her beautiful tits, the head poking out just under her chin. I was getting close & I knew wouldn't be able to last much longer.

"I'm gonna cum baby," I said, "Trisha, you're gonna make me cum baby!!"

"Shoot on my tits," she demanded, "Coat them, cover my tits with your cum Trevor!!"

I slipped my dick from between Trisha's tits & started stroking it. She thrust her hips up, plunging her cock deep into my ass, when she did, my cock erupted. Shot after shot, I blasted my cum onto Trisha's tits, coating them with my semen. Trisha kept pumping her cock into my ass, milking my prostate for every drop, until I was absolutely spent. I leaned forward, licking my cum from Trisha's tits and kissed her, sharing my cum with her. Apparently, that pushed her over the edge as I felt her pace quicken.

"I'm so close baby," she said, "Tell me you want my seed, tell me you want me to cum in your ass baby."

"Give it to me Trisha, fill me with your cum baby, pump it deep inside of me," I cried out.

She pulled me down by my waist, impaling me on her dick, & thrust her hips up to meet me. It felt like she was so deep in my ass that her cock would poke out of my throat. She held me in place, then I felt her cock explode inside of me, coating me with her warm semen.

"Fuuuucccccckkkk!!" she cried out, & I felt her body shake beneath me.

She continued cumming, pumping me full of her seed, shot after shot. I could feel her sticky cream leaking out of my ass & back down onto her dick, my ass so full it almost couldn't hold anymore, as she continued to deposit her load inside of me.

After she finished, I lifted myself up off of her softening dick, found a large glob of her cum that had leaked out of my ass & onto her balls, & sucked it into my mouth. I leaned down, just a few inches from her face & opened my mouth, letting her cum leak from my mouth into her open, waiting mouth. I then licked up another large glob of cum, my cum this time, from her tits, and kissed her deeply. As our tongues explored each other's mouths, our cum mixed together, sharing between lovers.

"That was amazing," Trisha said.

"I sure am glad you moved next door," I replied.

mothman34
mothman34
737 Followers