My New Neighbor Ch. 07

Story Info
Parker is given a nearly impossible task.
9k words
4.88
8.8k
22

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaero6900
jaero6900
289 Followers

A hand sliding down my chest awoke me from a deep sleep. James was snuggled up behind me as we lay on our sides. One of his arms was beneath my head, the other slowly making its way down my smooth, toned body. His fingers lightly traced along my skin. He reached the waistband of my loose boxers and immediately slipped inside. He took hold of my morning wood but kept his hand still. He just slowly alternated the pressure and focal point of his grip.

"Morning, Parker," James said in a slightly husky voice having just woken up himself.

"Good morning, sir," I said as I scooted back into him. He responded by using the hand that wasn't gripping my cock to pull me in even closer. I felt his impressive package press against my ass. He began to slowly rock his hips so that his soft cock and balls, separated from me by both of our thin underwear, became wedged in between my cheeks.

He continued the frustrating handling of my cock head while I turned my head back towards him. He lifted himself enough to plant his lips on mine. We kissed lightly as I felt the giant in his underwear awaken.

***

The last few weeks had been incredible, to say the least. Ever since the weekend that James had me for the first time and then shared me with his friend, he and I had been fucking like rabbits. I was called over to his place nearly every night, barely ever sleeping at my own place. James would find new and creative ways to have his way with me. And I was a more than willing participant.

He fucked me on the kitchen counter, the dining room table, and in the shower many times, a clear favorite of his. He fucked me while I was blindfolded or tied up, either to myself, a chair, or other furniture. He used my mouth and my ass repeatedly and I had become quite skilled at taking him. I was even close to deep throating all of him a few times.

I ran into Cameron several times at the gym. A few lucky times were in the locker room or showers where I'd get a peak of his body and/or massive cock. But we mostly just small talked whenever we saw each other. He did join us on one other occasion since the first time. He and James came back smashed from the bars one night. They came directly over to my place, brought me upstairs, and took turns fucking my face. Whenever it wasn't their turn they'd stroke themselves and loudly encourage me to take more of the other. It ended with both of them cumming all over me before the three of us crammed into my small shower. It was agonizing for me to be rock-hard and pressed up against their naked, muscular bodies. They hadn't let me cum and continued to deny me in the shower. I went to bed that night sandwiched between the two of them, aching for release as I fell asleep.

Thankfully, that had been the only instance of James and I messing around that he didn't make sure to get me off. He often sucked me off before we fucked. Which meant I usually got off at least twice.

I continued to address him as 'sir' in his house and occasionally in other settings. He was still dominant towards me but he was less assertive than before. He knew I would do anything he asked of me.

He and I had begun doing things together outside of sex too. We saw movies and went to restaurants together. We even shopped for groceries together a few times since I was staying at his place so frequently. I felt so comfortable around him.

***

James' cock was suddenly probing against my ass albeit covered in fabric. His hand on my chest found my nipple. Slowly and lightly, he twirled it between his fingers. His hand gripping my cock began more purposeful movements and I was moaning quietly. James' lips were lightly kissing the back of my neck.

I was in heaven. Even after all this time, each fuck felt like the first time. I was giddy and nervous every time James' hands prepped me for whatever he wanted to do to me. Of course, I was lustful too. The feeling of his massive member inside of me and his hardened body pressed against mine was undoubtedly one of the best I'd ever experienced.

James slowly pushed my boxers down my legs leaving me naked and still curled up in front of him. I felt him turn away for a few moments. When he returned to lie up against me, I suddenly felt cool gel against my hole.

He started with two lubed fingers and began to massage my hole from the inside. I felt myself slowly open for him and he quickly removed his fingers. I didn't require a lot of prep work after taking his incredible piece inside of me night after night, day after day. His raw cock head suddenly touched my sensitive ring.

James licked just behind my ear before pressing his hips forward and his cock into me. I moaned loudly as he continued to slide in. He had become very aware of how I was feeling. He knew when to slow down and when he could really have his way with me. That particular morning, he pushed forward continuously until he bottomed out.

I felt his trimmed pubes press against the soft, hairless skin of my ass. He held himself there while he returned his hand to lightly stimulate my penis. He swiped his fingers up and down my shaft, across my sensitive head. Never enough pressure to feel satisfied but enough to keep me wanting more. My body responded by bucking my hips back further and changing the angle with which I was being penetrated. I groaned as I felt James' manhood shift inside of me to apply more pressure against my prostate.

"I'll never get over this ass, kid," James said. "Grips me like a vice."

"It's all yours, sir," I said.

James responded by removing a hand from my package and wrapping both of his arms around my chest. He pulled me so close that we were nearly fused together. His chest hair tickled my back. His cock was completely buried in me. He held us there a few moments before he began gentle thrusts.

Our moans slowly picked up in volume as his thrusts increased in length. I reached down to lift my left leg up into the air. With improved access, James began long dicking me. Using his entire length with each thrust.

"Oh fuck," I said loudly. He was still going slow allowing me to feel every inch of his meat.

"You like that, bud?" James asked through light moans.

"Ugh yes, sir! Please don't stop, sir!" I almost yelled. I wanted him to know that I was his.

"Jerk yourself off, kid. Your ass is milking me in record time this morning," James said.

I kept my left arm hooked under my leg to keep it up and James' access clear. I immediately reached down with my right hand to grip my leaking, hard cock. I started with quick strokes as I had been eager for stimulation there but slowed down shortly after, not wanting to cum before James.

My hole twitched with each light stroke of my cock sending James into a frenzy. He had one hand on the underside of my left leg and the other on my shoulder. He held both tightly for leverage as he began to pick up speed and shorten his thrusts.

"Take that dick," James grunted.

"Oh fuck, I'm so close. May I cum, sir?" I pleaded.

"Damn, you love this cock. Cum for me, kid," James said.

I tightened my grip on my own straining dick. A few quick pumps and I was past the point of no return. My cock began spasming which led to my ass clenching around James. Just as the first round of cum shot out of my penis across the bed sheet James grunted very loudly and slid his entire length in me. His pulsating, thick cock spilled his always-impressive load deep into my bowels. After a few moments of us soaking in the orgasmic morning glow, James' hands began to wander lazily around my chest and abs.

He slowly pulled himself from me and the emptiness left me wanting more. Something I'd become very accustomed to. James kept himself close behind me and he again snuggled up against me.

"You're incredible, kid," James said. "I'm going to miss you in New York this week."

I melted into him after hearing him say that. It was his first trip away since we started having sex. I had gotten off with him at least once a day for the past several weeks and I didn't know how I'd last nearly a week without him.

"I don't want you to go, sir," I said while pulling one of his arms up to my face to lightly kiss it.

"Why don't you join me?" he said and I immediately perked up. "The first few days will be very busy for me but you could fly out Thursday. I'm off Friday and we'd have the whole weekend there."

"I would love that, sir," I said unable to mask the excitement in my voice.

"Then it's settled," James said. He began to roll up off the bed before lightly slapping my ass and saying, "Get your ass in the shower, boy. I want one more round before I head to the airport."

"Yes, sir," I said. I quickly stood up from the bed, my cock already reacting.

***

James was out of town for 3 days and I felt like I was going to explode. I woke up with my dick harder than I think it had ever been. As usual, James forbade me from getting off while he wasn't around. Luckily, the night before James must have caved to his hormones because he video-called me late and instructed me on fucking myself with one of the dildos he bought me. He thankfully let me cum but only after he had.

That morning I was left to run a few miles and take a cold shower to keep my mind off James, sex, and my penis and ass. After toweling off from the cold shower, I walked over to my bedside table just as a text message appeared on my phone's screen. It was a message from James that read, "You will wear your butt plug today. All day. At work. At the gym. You are required to send me pictures at each place you go to today or every 2 hours whichever comes first. I know you'll spend most of the day hard but NO TOUCHING YOURSELF!"

I stood there naked in front of my bed. My window was open but unfortunately, no one was looking in. My penis began to rise rapidly. I initially panicked at the thought of being anally stimulated all day without being able to get off but the more I thought about it, the hotter the scenario became.

Another message from James popped up which read, "Respond with your first photo in the next 5 minutes."

I quickly opened my drawer and grabbed the butt plug and lube. I flopped onto my back on the bed and rolled back so my legs were up in the air and spread apart. My hole quivered in anticipation. After generously coating the plug with lube, I slowly pushed it into me. My cock began leaking in response to the internal stimulus. I had no idea how I'd get through the day.

I decided to take my first photo of myself with the front-facing camera on my phone. I was on my knees and elbows. I arched my back aggressively with my chest flat on the bed. My ass was up in the air and you could just make out the base of the butt plug. Beyond my ass was my bedroom window through which you could see James' place. Once satisfied with my photo, I sent it to James.

James responded shortly after with a message that read, "Damn, kid. Wish I were at home. Looks like I missed quite the show."

I thought about where James might be right now and if he was touching himself. The more I thought about it the more my cock and balls ached and I knew I had to try to put my mind elsewhere. I reluctantly got up and slid tight white briefs over my throbbing cock. I figured it best to keep it contained as much as possible. After throwing on my loosest pair of pants and a nice shirt, I left my place for work.

Walking down the few stairs outside of my building caused the plug to hit different parts inside of me. I moaned at the sensation before I even realized I was outside. I needed to keep quiet and my facial expressions under control or else I'd give away what I was hiding.

After reaching my car and opening the door, I sat down into the driver's seat. I definitely did not think about what the force of my falling onto the seat would do to the plug before but it was like a lightning bolt of pleasure. I squealed out as if I'd just cum. I actually had to look down and check. No load but I could feel precum being spilled into my tight underwear. I glanced around the street and thankfully it was empty. I shut my car door and pulled out onto the road.

I drove as carefully as I could and avoided roads with speed bumps. Eventually, I pulled into my work parking lot. I quickly took the elevator to the floor where I worked and went straight to the breakroom. I wanted to get my morning coffee and get to my desk before anyone saw me. I didn't know if it was obvious but it felt like it was. My erection had not subsided at all.

In the breakroom, I was pouring coffee into my mug when I heard the door open. I turned to see one of my coworkers, Brett, walking in. He was about my age and we did the same job so we knew each other rather well.

"Oh, hey Parker," Brett said as he looked up and saw me. He began crossing the room towards me.

"Great minds think alike," he said as he walked over to the counter next to me and sat his mug down.

He was pouring his coffee when he said, "Damn, dude. You going through a dry spell or what?"

At first, I wasn't sure what he was talking about. But I looked down and saw my pants obviously tented towards my right hip. There was even a tiny wet spot that had somehow made it through the underwear and pants. I deeply regretted wearing light-colored pants.

"Something like that," I said trying to play it off, chuckling slightly and no doubt turning bright red. There I was in my mid-20s looking like I was in my early teens, unable to control my erections. And the day had barely even started.

"Well, good luck, man," Brett said laughing, closing his now full mug and walking away. I breathed a heavy sigh before grabbing a stack of napkins and walking into the private bathroom.

I quickly undid my pants and pulled my underwear down. I made sure to roll my shirt up so it didn't get wet. I was leaking so much that the top half of my hard cock was shiny. Wrapping the top part of my cock in napkins, I made sure my precum wouldn't seep through.

After putting everything away and buttoning up again I looked in the mirror. My bulge was a little more prominent from the napkins but the wet spot nearly faded away. I took a quick picture while the precum was still visible from the outside. I sent it to James with the following text, "Struggling over here."

I then made it to my desk without anyone else seeing me. As I was getting my computer started I saw a text from James appear on my phone that read, "Leaking already at 9 am? You better not be touching yourself."

I responded quickly, "I would never disobey you, sir."

"Good boy," James replied.

The morning went by rather quickly and I decided to work through lunch so I could leave sooner. Somehow I had willed my boner down but every couple of hours I would get up to 'use the restroom' and snap a picture for James. Posing for him nude in the company bathroom always got me excited again.

Somehow I made it to 4 pm and it was time to clock out for the day. With my half-hard dick safely concealed and the outside of my pants luckily dry, I left work and drove toward the gym. I knew being around the hot men at the gym would make things worse for me but James knew it was my gym day and his text specifically mentioned wearing the plug at the gym.

As I reached the gym parking lot, I received a message from James. He wrote, "Finally got out of the office for the day. Heading back to the hotel to take care of this after looking at all of your photos from today. You did well. Wish I was inside of you instead of that plug. See you soon, kid."

His text was accompanied by a photo of his lower half. He looked like he was sitting on the subway with his legs stretched out in front of him. A very obvious bulge was making its way down the right leg of his dress pants. My mouth watered and my hole twitched when I saw it. Although it was covered, seeing James' dick made me groan audibly in frustration. The hours of anal stimulation were wearing on me

I responded, "You just made it much more difficult to go into the gym right now. I need you inside of me, sir."

He simply responded with "Send me a pic" and a winking face emoji. I planned to work out hard that night to distract my mind (and body).

***

After walking through the squeaky door to the locker room, I set my bag down on the bench. I quickly stripped out of my work clothes, leaving my tight briefs on. Even though I had a semi-erection, I turned my ass away from the man changing near me as I didn't know if the base of the plug would be visible through my tight underwear. After sliding up my loose gym shorts and throwing on a tank, I put my stuff away in a locker and walked into a bathroom stall.

I reached into my underwear and pulled out the napkins that had become saturated with precum several times over the course of the day. I threw them into the toilet and flushed. The musky aroma around me made it nearly impossible to will my cock back down. I snapped a quick photo, making sure to include the base of the plug, and sent it to James. I pulled my underwear and shorts back up, doing my best to conceal the arousal I was sporting and made my way out into the gym.

I tried my best not to look around at the other men. I knew if I saw a ripped bicep or a bulging package I'd lose it. Even walking around caused the plug to maneuver inside of me and it was difficult to keep a straight face. I started with some free weights thinking something with less hip movement would be better. I was about twenty minutes into a workout when I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"I'd recognize that ass anywhere."

I looked up to the mirror in front of me to see Cameron's smiling, handsome face. I smiled back. As he approached, he lightly tapped my right ass cheek as a coach would to their player after a good play.

I set the weights down and thankfully had my cock under control after working up quite a sweat. I leaned against the weight rack having learned that sitting down causes quite the reaction. Although, looking at Cameron's ripped body was nearly having the same effect. His hair was slightly matted down by sweat. He had on a sleeveless shirt that looked like he had cut himself. Every inch of his muscled arms were exposed as were the sides of his massive pecs. His nipples, just peeking out from the shirt, looked inviting. His grey gym shorts showed the prominent bulge that I had become well acquainted with.

"I haven't seen you in a while," I said, thinking back several weeks to blowing him and James on my bed.

"Yeah...thought it best to stay away for a bit," he said, his voice much quieter than before. I thought it was an odd comment but he didn't expand on it so I decided to let it go.

"Listen, I need a spot for squats. Think you can help me out, buddy?" Cameron said, his voice returning to normal tone and volume.

I looked down at his powerful legs and said, "I doubt I'd be able to help if you needed it. You must squat double my body weight."

He laughed, showing off his brilliantly white teeth, before saying, "Alright you got me, kid. I don't actually need the spot. I just want to watch your ass doing squats."

I wasn't even thinking about what it would do inside of me. I felt hypnotized by this hunk and followed him to the squat rack. He racked weights for me and I started to get into position. Even the slight bend of my hips required to get under the bar to lift it caused the plug to generate euphoric friction. I whimpered silently as I lifted the bar off the rack.

Cameron stood behind me with both hands under the bar just in case. I watched his eyes in the mirror travel down my backside to my ass. I was nervous about what would happen but I was also starting to get horny again. I dropped my hips into a squat watching Cameron's eyes remain glued to my bubble butt.

The motion of the squat tilted the butt plug forward which pressed it against my prostate. It took everything I had to keep my facial expressions and sounds from revealing the pleasure I was feeling.

jaero6900
jaero6900
289 Followers