My New Neighbor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, you're so tight," he said against my lips as he grunted with each thrust.

"It's so big," I said breathlessly. "Take me, Cam."

Cameron began to give me more dick with each thrust and I was soon repeatedly taking about seven to eight inches of his manhood. My legs had fallen off his shoulders at some point. The backs of my knees were pressed apart and down by his bulging biceps which supported his upper body. As his speed increased, the volume of my moans did as well. They were stifled moans however as Cameron's mouth hadn't left mine. He and I were furiously making out as he made love to my ass.

This was nothing like the pounding he had given me in James' room. He finally released my mouth and moved to lick and kiss my neck. He continued fucking me causing me to scream in pleasure. I wrapped my arms around his strong back and held on as he pleasured both of us.

After a few minutes of that, his hips began to slow down. Eventually, he was still and lay with his chest pressed against mine. He had only a few inches inside of me but my hole quivered for more.

"I was close to cumming already but don't want to yet," Cameron said as he lifted his head to again look into my eyes.

"And I want to make a video for James. Poor guy only has his hand while I have you," he said with a smile before softly and passionately kissing me for what felt like hours.

I was breathless and lost for words when Cameron finally stopped. He sat up on his heels again and I instinctively grabbed behind my knees to hold my legs up. This caused more of his dick to slide into me and I moaned as my back involuntarily arched. I was surprised to hear Cameron moan as well, quite loudly, from just a short, single thrust.

"Shit didn't mean to do that yet," Cameron said with a snicker. "We may both be cumming on camera."

"I'm okay with that if you are," I said smiling up at him.

He reached over to the side of the bed and grabbed his phone from his jeans pocket. I heard the noise signifying he had begun recording.

He held the phone with his left hand while his right, still slightly wet with lube, slid along the inside of my left thigh. His hand reached my taint and his fingers rested underneath my balls, lifting them up slightly. His thumb lightly grazed my stretched ring where it met his thick meat. The added sensory input caused my hole to begin quivering around his cock.

Cameron moved the phone closer and aimed it directly at where we were joined. He then slowly pushed his dick inside of me. He continued until about eight inches disappeared. Both of us moaned loudly. He pulled back a few inches, thrust in again, and got into a slow but building rhythm.

I looked up at his face and saw him turn the phone up towards me. I felt Cameron's hand grip my rock-hard cock and he began to stroke it. The lube facilitated smooth movements and soon Cameron was stroking me in time with each of his thrusts. My head fell backward and my mouth opened. I groaned loudly as he continued.

"That's it, Parker," Cameron said huskily. "I'm going to cum inside your boy, James."

I was lost in the pleasure and had forgotten he was recording. But as soon as he mentioned James' name and said he was going to breed me, my ass tightened around his long cock thrusting in and out of me and I exploded. I felt cum landing on my chest and abs.

Just as my orgasm started, Cameron began thrusting with more speed. A few long thrusts later, just as I had peaked the orgasmic crest, Cameron groaned very loudly and I felt his entire body tense up. This was followed by his cock pulsating in my ass.

I had no idea when he dropped his phone but I felt both of his hands on my face and neck. He pulled me towards him and planted his lips against mine. We kissed deeply while his cock remained inside of me, having just coated my insides.

After several minutes he lifted himself off of me and rolled onto his side beside me. We both continued to breathe heavily as we recovered from an incredible session of hot, passionate sex. I thought he might bolt after he came down from his high but was pleasantly surprised when he pulled me in towards him.

I lay with my head resting against his shoulder and chest. My face and body were angled toward him. I had a view of his strong jawline as he began to speak.

"That was something else, Parker," Cameron said softly.

"Are you alright?" he continued as he brushed through my messy hair with his big hand.

"If you couldn't tell, I really enjoyed that as well," I said as I turned my head and pressed my lips against his chest.

"It certainly looked that way," Cameron said with a smile.

Just then, Cameron's phone made a noise. He picked it up and opened it to a text from James which he held so that both of us could read it.

"Excellent work, boys. You made this evening much more enjoyable," he wrote.

A video appeared seconds after and Cameron immediately clicked on it. The video showed James, naked, from the waist down laying on a hotel bed. His massive erect cock stood up straight as it was held by his fist at the base. A dresser was past the foot of the bed and you could just make out James' full body in the mirror on top of it.

James began stroking his cock, slowly at first then picking up speed. His foreskin slid up and over his flared head before retreating back down to expose the bulbous tip.

"I can't believe I watched you take that entire thing," Cameron said as we both continued to watch James' recorded show.

"Yours isn't any easier to take, you know," I said.

"Oh, I know. My wife can't even take it all. But that thing is massive," Cameron said.

I cringed a bit when he mentioned his wife. I felt guilty but tried to brush it off and enjoy a rare side of Cameron.

"Did James ever tell you about us in college?" Cameron asked as we continued to watch James on the screen. He didn't wait long for a response before continuing, "It started with us comparing dicks. Some guys on our club team had made comments about me and James being the most well-endowed in the showers. We got drunk later that night and decided to measure up with erections. One thing led to another and we jerked off in the same room. That continued every now and then until it turned into jerking each other off."

My cock responded to the story and the video we were watching and soon it was completely hard, wedged between my abs and Cameron's side. Cameron slid his hand across my hip and gripped my hard-on. He stroked me lightly while we continued to watch James' performance.

"You like hearing about us, don't you?" Cameron asked rhetorically. I just moaned into his neck as he continued to tug on my cock.

"Holy hell," Cameron said as James began firing off one of his trademark voluminous loads which coated his hairy abs. I began cumming in response. My load was small being my third of the night and oozed out. My cum mostly coated Cameron's hand. He brought it up to my mouth and I licked it clean as the video of James ended. Cameron set his phone down and in the sudden darkness, I realized how tired I was. Cameron pulled me closer to him and began to lightly scratch my back. I drifted off to sleep with my head laying on his chest.

Chapter 8 coming soon.