My New Neighbor Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good. Keep going, bud," Cameron said as he continued watching my ass.

I did a few more squats and each time I had to brace myself for the knee-weakening stimulation. By the time I finished the set and allowed the bar to once again rest on the rack, I knew I was rock hard. I glanced up at the mirror and even with my loose shorts, it was obvious.

"Nice work. Rest up before your next --," Cameron began to say before he stopped mid-sentence to smile widely. He had finally looked up from ass and saw the tent in my shorts in the mirror in front of us.

Cameron looked around the gym behind us before his smile turned more wicked appearing. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and I heard the dial tone for a video call. Suddenly I heard James' voice on the other end.

"What's up, brother?!" James said, excited to hear from his friend.

"Ran into your boy at the gym," Cameron responded as he tapped on his phone, likely switching to the main camera to show the mirror in front of us. "He's leaking uncontrollably."

I looked down to see a spot appearing on the front of my shorts. My face turned red as I heard James' laughter on the other end of the video call. Cameron joined him in laughing and playfully hit my shoulder.

"Well, I did make him wear a butt plug all day," James chuckled.

Cameron's eyes widened as he leaned forward and said, "Oh, really?"

I saw Cameron glance around the room again before leaning in closer toward me. I felt his hand contact my back and slide down my spine until he touched the base of the plug through my clothes. I was shocked he was being so handsy in public.

"No wonder those squats I made him do got him hard," Cameron said as he smiled and lightly tweaked the plug inside of me by wiggling around the base.

I whimpered audibly, feeling precum leak into my underwear. James spoke up as he watched, "Uh oh, be careful not to set him off. I gave him explicit instructions not to get off while I am gone."

"You can't expect me to leave him like this, can you? This young man needs release," Cameron said with a playful smile on his face and winked at me through the mirror.

My eyes pleaded as the two men contemplated my sexual fate. James paused before responding, "Well, I guess he has followed my instructions very well today. Parker, do you want Cam to take you home tonight?"

"Yes, sir. Please! I've done everything you've asked," I said nearly begging. I knew that anyone around us could have heard our conversation but I didn't care. I needed to get fucked and get off. Cameron's lustful gaze washed over me as he watched me beg James to let him fuck me.

"He must really want this. He hardly ever calls me 'sir' outside the house. Very well. Do as you're told tonight, Parker," James said which caused Cameron to crack an evil grin. "Cam, go easy on him. I'd like him in one piece tomorrow night when he gets here. It's just me and my hand again tonight for the fourth night in a row."

"I'll be sure to send you some material for your private session," Cameron said with a smile.

"Much appreciated. Have fun, boys," James said before hanging up.

"Locker room. Now," Cameron said sternly as soon as he put his phone in his pocket.

I followed his command and walked straight to the locker room. My hard, leaking cock was obvious to anyone that looked up from their workout. Several did and at least one gave me a knowing glance and a soft smile. Once I was through the creaky locker room door, I walked over to the locker that held my stuff and started to pull my bag out.

"What are you doing?" Cameron said, suddenly behind me. "You've got to shower before we head out."

I was hoping Cameron was as horny as I was and would recommend skipping the gym shower and heading straight home to shower together there. But it seemed he wanted my teasing (more like torture) to continue.

Cameron leaned forward until his mouth was inches from my ear and said, "I'll meet you in there, bud. Leave the plug in."

As he said the last part he tapped my ass with his large hand. His palm contacted the base of the plug which caused it to plunge deeper. The anal stimulation caused me to place both my hands on the locker in front of me to keep myself from collapsing. I moaned loudly, my head went back, and my eyes shut involuntarily. I could not have cared less if someone was a witness to this. After all, Cameron was about to make me shower publically in my state of complete arousal. It was worth it if it got me his dick at the end of the night.

Cameron just laughed as he walked out of the row of lockers towards the back of the locker room. I looked around realizing I was alone. I quickly stripped naked and covered my raging erection as I walked towards the shower room.

As I rounded the corner into the white-tiled room, my heart sank. The showers were packed. All but one shower head was taken. The amount of masculine nudity my eyes were taking in caused my dick to jump behind my trembling hands. Scanning the room, I saw Cameron at one of the furthest shower heads. He had just stepped into the running water in front of him, made eye contact with me, and flashed me a devilish grin. He ducked his head under the shower and I glanced down at his long cock. He definitely wasn't completely soft. I figured he was thinking about what he was going to do to me later. Or maybe he got off on watching me squirm in public with a boner and butt plug inside of me.

I begrudgingly walked up to the only shower head that was open. Across from it were two guys around my age or slightly younger. They had decent bodies. Muscular but not ripped. Their cocks were soft and looked similar in size to mine. When it's soft that is. They both thankfully were rinsing shampoo from their hair as I walked up and started the water. I tried to keep a hand in front of my crotch but one of the guys across from me noticed as he cleared the soap away from his eyes.

"Damn, man. Why don't you take care of that in one of the stalls like the rest of us?" one of the guys said as he laughed and playfully hit the other guy's arm next to him. The other guy chuckled as he opened his eyes and saw what the first guy was talking about.

My face turned beet red as I said, "I can't."

I looked over to Cameron who was at the next set of shower heads. He simply smiled and winked at me before continuing his shower. The guys in front of me continued laughing. I was so embarrassed but so turned on at the same time. I momentarily forgot about the plug in my ass and turned to start soaping my head while the water washed down my backside.

I realized my mistake as soon as I turned as I heard one of the guys say, "Dude!" followed by both of them audibly snickering.

I was mortified. I washed up as quickly as I could before turning off the water and walking towards the collection of folded towels. I didn't even turn around to see the younger guys' reactions. I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist and walked back to my locker.

I had just bent down to put my feet through the legs of my boxer briefs when I heard Cameron behind me.

"Now that's a view," he said.

I slid the underwear up my legs and covered my stiff cock. I turned around to see Cameron, dripping wet from his shower, with a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked amazing. His jacked body looked toned from his recent workout. His undeniably large piece of meat pressed against the front of the white towel. My body physically craved his.

He suddenly removed the towel to begin drying his head. His impressive package swung between his legs. As he removed the towel from his dried head and face he said, "Well get dressed, boy. I've got a night planned for you."

He walked away giving me a good view of his muscular ass. My hole twitched around the plug lodged inside of me as I thought about what Cameron might do to me that night. James had told him to go easy but knowing Cameron, it would be anything but. I slid on a clean pair of shorts and a shirt, grabbed my stuff, and walked out of the locker room.

I walked towards the front of the gym and leaned against the counter by the door waiting for Cameron. Only a minute or so later I heard the creaky door and saw Cameron emerge from the locker room. He was wearing dark jeans and a sweater. He looked nice but I was frustrated that his body, and bulge, were hidden from view. He nodded to me as he passed me and I followed him outside.

"Just texted the wife telling her I won't be home tonight," Cameron said with a wry smile. "I walked here earlier so we're taking your car back to your place. Sound good?"

I simply nodded as I led him over to my car. He got in the passenger side and watched me slowly sit down in the driver's seat, careful not to apply too much pressure to the butt plug. He laughed as he realized what I was doing.

"I'll direct us back to your place. Take a left on McNeil up here," he said.

I knew what he was doing making me take McNeil. It was out of the way but led to the one neighborhood street lined with speed bumps, Birch Street.

"Alright, take a right on Birch," he said.

I did as instructed and the first speed bump came up rather quickly. I went about two miles per hour over it and still, the force of going up and then down the raised hump caused me to exhale sharply.

"Oh, you can go faster than that," Cameron said chuckling.

I went a little faster for the next one and the force going up was surprisingly similar to before. Coming down, however, was a different story. My car hit the bottom of the speed bump which caused me to be compressed further into my seat. The butt plug was again pushed up deeper into me and I moaned loudly at the pleasure I was feeling.

"There you go, buddy," Cameron said as he began to lightly rub the mound in his jeans. "I used to drive down this street when my ex gave me road head. She'd gag on my long dick with each speed bump."

Just as I was picturing Cameron getting his huge pole sucked, I hit the next speed bump. I hadn't braked at all and the speed and force sent through the car caused me to scream out in pure ecstasy. I felt precum ooze from my cock head and the slight friction caused by my underwear against the sensitive head nearly pushed me over the edge I had been riding for most of the day.

"Cam, I'm so close to cumming," I said.

"We can't have that yet, can we?" Cameron said as he reached over toward my lap. He instructed me to lift my hips and he slid my underwear and shorts down enough so the waistbands were tucked underneath my balls.

My cock stuck straight up in the air, free from physical stimulation, as I hit the final two speed bumps. I moaned in pleasure with each one. I could feel drops of precum sliding down my shaft. I looked over to Cameron to beg him to give me release only to realize he had been recording the last few seconds.

"James is going to love this," Cameron said as he put his phone down.

"Please..." I pleaded.

"Oh, don't worry, kid. You'll get off soon. And several times tonight if everything goes to plan," Cameron said as he gripped my bare upper thigh.

I pulled into my driveway and parked the car. Cameron again reached over and slid my shorts and underwear back up before we both stepped out. He followed me up the few steps to my door. My hands were shaking as I tried to unlock the door. I was weak from nearing orgasm so many times that day. Cameron reached forward and placed a hand on mine. He steadied me as I unlocked the door and we finally stepped inside.

"Upstairs. Strip down to your underwear and wait for me on the bed," Cameron said bluntly as he walked towards the kitchen.

I practically ran upstairs and ripped off my clothes. I sat down on the edge of the bed. My black boxer briefs strained to contain my dick which was harder than it had ever been. A shiny, wet spot covered the area where my cock head was pressed against the fabric.

My stomach turned into knots as I nervously waited. Was Cameron going to rip the plug out, fuck me powerfully and fast, then leave? He did say he planned for me to get off more than once. He also told his wife he wouldn't be home that night. That piqued my interest. He had never really been a passionate lover in each of my previous experiences. It was more about domination and control. And him getting off. He had only kissed me the one time when James more or less forced our lips together in the shower. He hadn't even so much as touched mine or James' dicks either. Maybe he really was straight and just needed release that he wasn't getting at home.

I heard his heavy footsteps coming up the stairs and I instantly sat up straight. He walked into the room holding a beer that he had picked out from my fridge. He took a long swig and set the bottle down on my bedside table. He walked around the bed to stand directly in front of me.

My hands rested on the bed beside me. My cock leaked in anticipation. I rocked my hips slightly triggering the plug to move inside of me.

Cameron made eye contact with me as he slowly lifted the sweater up off of his body. I barely had time to appreciate his impressive upper body before he began unbuttoning his jeans. He slowly slid them down his lean frame exposing his orange trunks underneath. His bulge was obscene but he appeared to be flaccid. He threw his clothes on the bed beside me and stood there.

He allowed me to drink in the image for a few moments while he took another sip of beer. His body was pure power and my body responded. It was like my ass was trying to swallow the entire plug, base included. My dick continued to twitch and leak as well.

Cameron got down on both of his knees in front of me. Being so much taller than me, his face was nearly level with mine. His hands found my knees and slowly slid up my thighs.

"I get it now why James enjoys teasing you," Cameron said seductively as his light touch sent shivers through my body. "The look in your eyes, begging for my dick. It's hot."

My breathing became ragged as his fingertips inched their way under the legs of my boxer briefs. He continued to move upward until his fingers were lightly rubbing my aching balls.

"I know that ache far too well," Cameron said almost in a whisper. "It's deep in your balls. You'd do anything for release."

"Pleaaasseee," I whined out.

Cameron removed a hand from inside my underwear and placed a single finger to his lips, instructing me to remain quiet. He then used that hand to lightly press my chest. I got the hint and fell backward to lay on my bed.

I felt Cameron tugging at the waistband of my boxer briefs. I lifted my hips off the bed and he slowly slid them down and off. I was completely naked, with a butt plug in, and hard laying on my bed with a hung stud between my legs.

I braced myself for what I figured would be him pushing my legs up, pulling out the plug, and replacing it with that impossibly long cock of his. I was sure the internal prostate stimulation from his monster dick would be enough to get me off even if he didn't touch me or let me touch myself.

Instead, I was literally shocked when I felt wet lips lightly caress the wet, sensitive head of my penis. I started to sit up only to have my chest pushed down immediately and forcefully. His tongue slid around the ridge of my head. I groaned loudly, my hand making a fist around the sheets. I pulled them to my face and realized I had grabbed Cameron's sweater. I breathed in his scent as he continued to orally pleasure me.

I couldn't believe what was happening but I just lay back and enjoyed all of the sensations. His freshly-showered musk filled my nose as the soft sweater covered my face. His warm, wet mouth gyrated and sucked my aching 6.5-inch cock. I felt the plug begin to move and realized that Cameron was slowly withdrawing it from my ass.

Just as he had about half of my cock inside his mouth, he swiftly plunged the plug back inside of me until the base contacted my sensitive hole. The sudden pressure on my prostate, the unexpected blowjob, and the sexy aroma led me to cum hard. My whole body shook as the orgasm took over. I had been riding an edge off and on all day. The buildup was rough. The release was incredible. I screamed into Cameron's sweater as I rode the wave of ecstasy.

As I felt his mouth release my sensitive cock, I realized then that I had cum in his mouth. I sat up quickly and removed the sweater from my face.

"I am so sorry," I said.

Cameron looked up and smiled. Drops of my overflowing load still coated his lips.

"Don't be," he said. "If you tell anyone I enjoyed that you will be though."

He slowly crawled up towards me as I began to slide myself up towards the head of the bed. He looked incredibly hot on his hands and knees coming towards me with his eyes locked on mine. His ripped arms and shoulders flexed as he supported his tall frame.

Once his face was level with mine, inches away, he suddenly sat up. He was on his knees which were pushing my legs apart as I lay on my back. I gazed at his cut, hairless chest and abs before I noticed he was hard. Not just hard but completely erect and leaking.

It was almost comical seeing his tight trunks desperately trying to contain the giant beneath them. His big cut cock head was visible above his waistband, several drops of precum having collected on it. I licked my lips as I drank in the view of an absolute stud.

Cameron pulled down his trunks and slid them off his legs. He knelt naked before me. His powerful tool pointed straight up toward the ceiling. I don't think I'd ever seen him that hard before.

"I'd ask you to return the favor but that got me surprisingly ready to fuck," Cameron said as he lightly stroked his long shaft.

He reminded me of James who had sucked many loads out of me just before ravaging me with his cock.

Cameron scooted forward and sat back on his heels. He reached under my legs and placed them on each of his shoulders. He kissed both of my ankles lightly before sliding each of his hands down the back of my legs. He reached the base of the plug resting against my taint after he had shoved it back inside of me.

He began to slowly slide it out of me. My cock which had deflated slightly was coming back to life. Cameron noticed and began to slowly tug on it. Eventually, the tip of the butt plug was pulled from my hole. It was the first time since seven o'clock that morning that my ass had been empty.

I knew the emptiness wouldn't last long as Cameron smiled and threw the plug onto the floor beside the bed. I handed him lube from the bedside drawer and watched him coat his impressive shaft from base to tip. He angled his dick towards my hole and I felt the raw head press against my aching ring.

"Is this okay?" he asked referring to the absence of a condom.

I nodded my head. He was so gentle and loving. I wanted all of him inside of me. He leaned down towards me pressing my knees against my chest. His upper body rested against mine. His face was inches from mine and I felt the pressure at my ass start to build.

The head popped in and I moaned. He smiled down at me and said, "Fuck, kid. This ass is dangerous for me. My wife's pussy can't even come close."

I couldn't even fully appreciate what he'd said before he suddenly pushed himself in further and I was distracted by his dick. We both moaned loudly. His face sunk lower bringing our lips so close together they were nearly touching. Our warm breaths mixed together as we savored coming together. The tension between us was palpable. I waited for him to finally make the move unsure if he would without James' coaxing.

Cameron then started to pull his cock from my ass. I think he had only put about a third inside but was already pulling back. His eyes were locked on mine as he did. When he had just the head inside of me he finally pressed his lips down to meet mine. They simply connected at first and he thrust himself back inside of me. This caused my mouth to fall open in ecstasy and Cameron took the opportunity to put his tongue in my mouth. We began to make out as he continued to slowly thrust in and out of me with about half of his rod.