My New Neighbor Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude, just tell me. Your secret's safe with me. I promise," he said convincingly.

"Okay, fine. But you cannot tell anyone. I'm serious," I said.

"Scout's honor," he said as he held up two fingers mockingly.

I smiled and shook my head slightly before I said, "I've been seeing these two guys. They're older and they like to...have control over me."

I sunk my head slightly but Brett quickly said, "Oh, I didn't even know you weren't straight, man. That's cool."

"Are you straight?" I asked, realizing it'd never come up before.

He said, "I consider myself like 75% straight. I love pussy but I've gotten some great head from guys over the years. Never fucked a dude though."

My cock began leaking nearly continuously as I listened to Brett. I'd always found him attractive but never thought I had a shot. I was thankful at first that he seemed to gloss over the control part but he caught himself.

"Wait, what do you mean control? These guys you're seeing aren't letting you whack off?" he asked.

I just nodded my head silently.

"Damn, okay. So, how long has it been?" he asked.

"Three days," I said.

He laughed slightly before catching himself. "Okay, I honestly can't say I've gone more than a day without getting off since I learned what jacking off was but that seems like a little more than three days," he said pointing to my bulging lap. "I mean you're hard at lunch, dude."

"It's not just the...not getting off that's driving me insane right now..." I said trailing off, wondering how much I should tell him.

He just looked at me expectantly before I finally caved and said in a soft voice, "They made me wear a butt plug today."

"You have a butt plug in your ass right now?" he asked loudly with an expression of pure shock on his face.

"Shhh...shut the fuck up, dude," I said looking around the outdoor cafe to see if anyone heard.

"Right. Right. My bad," he said with a smile. "Man, I can't believe it."

We sat there in silence before he asked, "That time I saw you hard in the breakroom. Were you wearing one then too?"

I nodded.

"Damn. What does it feel like?" he asked as he appeared genuinely curious. "I've never had anything up my ass."

"It's fucking torture. It feels good but not good enough to satisfy me. It could still make me blow my load though so I have to make slow movements and avoid certain positions," I said.

"Fuck, so they're just making you suffer while working?" Brett asked after a brief pause as the waiter refilled our water glasses.

"I'm being punished," I said in a very low voice, almost in a whisper.

"What?" he asked.

"I'm being punished," I said, slightly louder.

"No shit? What'd you do?" he asked. He appeared genuinely curious.

"I can't say it..." I said.

"Dude, you just told me you're dating two dominating older men, they're forbidding you from jerking off, and you're wearing a fucking butt plug at lunch right now. How much more embarrassing can it get? Honestly, it all sounds kind of hot," he said.

"To be them, not you," he clarified then laughed.

I perked up and looked into his blue eyes. He looked lustful and I agreed with him that I'd already told him the majority of what was happening. Why not tell him the rest?

"They forbade me from touching my dick at all. But the other night, I was...uhm...riding one of them, James, and he told me not to cum on his dress shirt. Well...I started cumming, without touching my dick, and didn't want it to get on his shirt so I gripped my cock to angle it away. Some ended up dripping on his shirt anyway so here I am. Being punished," I said.

I hadn't made eye contact with Brett while I spoke but looked up when he said, "Holy fuck, dude. I'm...kind of turned on right now."

He spoke very softly and I looked up just in time to see him adjust his package. The waiter then suddenly dropped off our checks and we were brought back to reality.

We paid and stood up from the table. I quickly realized my underwear was full of precum. It felt like my sensitive dick head was submerged in sticky, warm water. We started walking back to the office and I was on the edge of an orgasm the entire time.

"Wait, so you can get off without touching your dick?" he asked quietly.

"It happens all the time when one of them is fucking me," I said proudly.

"Damn, that's awesome," he said with a wide smile. He paused a moment as we continued walking.

"Listen, man. It's not that obvious," he said blatantly looking at the erection in my pants. "You'll be fine in the presentation. Just stand slightly behind me if you need to."

"It's not just the hard-on, dude. I've been on the verge of jizzing my pants for the past 30 minutes," I said bluntly.

"Oh fuck," he said with a laugh. "Well, you're committed to these dudes. I'll give you that. But, trust me you won't want to cum when you start talking about work in front of strangers."

"Eh, you don't know my body like I do," I said with a laugh. "But it's not just that. I have to be home by four and the presentation got pushed back."

"What's happening at four?" he asked.

"My real punishment, I guess," I said.

"Oh shit! This isn't even the real punishment? Damn, these guys sound crazy," he said with a wide smile. He looked cute and truly entertained.

We were about halfway to the office when he said, "Alright, fuck it. I'll do the presentation solo. But you owe me, Parker. Get your slutty, misbehaving ass back home for your punishment."

I looked over to see his cocky smile had returned. I just shook my head slightly and said, "You sure? You're a lifesaver, man."

"Yeah, yeah. Get out of here," he said as he suddenly slapped my ass hard. The plug suddenly lunged deeper into my ass and finally tipped me over the edge I'd been skating for the previous half hour.

I moaned loudly and leaned forward to steady myself on a bike rack. I clenched every muscle in my pelvis to try to stave off the orgasm but it was no use. Leaning forward didn't help either as it tipped the plug toward my prostate. I gripped the bike rack and relinquished myself to yet another public orgasm.

My legs shook as my body trembled with pleasure. I could feel my cock releasing a healthy load into my tight briefs. My eyes were shut the whole time and when I finally came down from the high, I looked up to see Brett with a look of complete bewilderment.

"You've got to be shitting me. I did not just make you cum right here in the street, did I?" he asked with that cocky smile and his bright blue eyes.

"Fuck you," I said exasperated. "Now I have a wet ride home. Thanks."

"Oh my god," he said with a wide smile. "Now I'm the one who needs to jerk it in the company bathroom before the presentation. Apologies if I just got you into more trouble, man. Let me know how it goes."

He patted me on the back and wished me good luck before walking away toward the office. Even though he was facing away from me as he walked down the street, I could tell that he was adjusting himself in his pants.

I wondered if he was well endowed before I remembered I was standing on the sidewalk with an obvious erection and a large load threatening to seep through my clothes. I turned down the alley and headed straight for the parking garage to head home.

***

As I was getting home long before four, I'd hoped Cameron and James would still be at work. I didn't want them to see me in my cum-filled underwear and think I broke the rules again. I was already in agony waiting for my punishment and being forced to simply watch the two of them use their sexy bodies for fun across the way, not to mention the withholding of their incredible cocks and tasty loads.

A pit formed in my stomach as I rounded the turn onto our street and saw James shirtless mowing the lawn. I pulled into the driveway and sat in my parked car. I watched James' sweaty body as he moved the heavy mower effortlessly across the lawn.

He finished a line and turned it off before walking over to my car. He knocked on the window and I rolled it down.

"I see you got home earlier than assigned. I'm impressed, kid," he said. I could smell the manly odor emanating from his rock-hard body. His impressive bulge was apparent in his tight shorts. I could feel my cock reacting in the still-soaked underwear I had on.

"Come on. I just finished the lawn. Let's go shower upstairs," he said as he nodded his head toward his townhouse.

"Sir, I...," I said slowly.

"You're not about to disobey me on the day of your sentencing, are you?" he asked pointedly.

I sighed and surrendered as I said, "No, sir."

I got out of my car and stood in front of James. My erection from seeing his hot, nearly naked body and smelling his musk was obvious but expected. The dark pants I wore temporarily protected my jizz-filled secret.

James turned toward his place and I followed him silently as I watched his muscular ass in his sweaty shorts. We got inside and upstairs and he began to take my clothes off.

He started with my shirt and slowly undid each button. His stench was overwhelming and I felt my knees go weak. After he slid my shirt off of me and it fell to the ground, he reached into the shower to start both of the showerheads. I was disappointed that we'd be showering at opposite ends.

After he was satisfied with the water temperature, he stepped back over in front of me and unbuttoned my pants. I thought about explaining what happened before he found the load in my underwear but couldn't bring myself to speak.

He lowered my zipper before sliding my pants down to my ankles. Upon standing, his eyes immediately locked onto my blatantly obvious wet patch. My dumb ass decided to wear gray briefs which made it even worse.

"That better all be precum, Parker," James said with a stern expression.

"I'm sorry, sir! I'm so sorry. I swear, it wasn't intentional," I said sinking to my knees in front of him.

He looked down at me and shook his head. "I'm disappointed in you, bud."

My heart sank. Feeling like I owed him an explanation, I said, "It was Brett, my coworker."

He interjected, "You let another man get you off?"

He looked downright pissed so I quickly said, "No, sir. Never. I would never. I...We went to lunch and I told him a little about us. And when we walked back to the office, he playfully slapped my ass and...well, this."

I framed my cum-blasted briefs with my hands as I continued, "I was so pent up from everything, sir. It's been so hard watching you and Cam."

He raised his eyebrows and I recovered, "But, I understand why. I know that I need to be punished, sir."

"Speaking of...it's going to start a little earlier given your little mishap here," he said as he leaned down and roughly grabbed my erection through my soaked underwear.

I moaned and my hips trembled slightly before James pulled me back to my feet by my package. He stripped my briefs down in one quick motion and my hard pole slapped my abs as it broke free from its wet prison. He twisted his finger motioning for me to turn around.

With my ass towards him, he instructed me to poke it out a little. This allowed him to grip the base and slowly withdraw the plug.

"Bathroom then in the shower to rinse off," he said as the plug completely popped out of me and he threw it in the sink.

After using the bathroom, I walked into the shower and had to walk directly past James. The cock of my dreams hung between his legs in all its flaccid glory. His balls hung down low away from his sweaty, over-heated body.

James lightly tapped my erection as I walked past him to get to the other showerhead. He ordered me to clean myself thoroughly which I did. After rinsing, I turned around to see him sitting on the small bench in the middle of the shower. I had instant flashbacks to him giving me many powerful orgasms there.

"Hands at your sides and face me," he said as he suddenly lifted the soft tube hanging between his legs and slowly stroked it.

Standing in position was pure torture as I watched his cock rise to its full 10 inches. My cock lurched about wildly as he began to moan as he stroked his hard dick. He reached down to massage his balls before he used that hand on his cock too. He began stroking his full length with both hands.

"Please, sir. Please let me help you," I pleaded.

"I don't need your help, Parker. I love it, trust me, but I don't need it. I've been wrangling this monster on my own for decades," he said before cracking a smile.

I was forced to stand there and watch as he pleasured himself. I was almost in tears from how much my balls ached and my ass trembled. Suddenly, he stood up and closed the distance between us.

"Turn around," he said.

I literally gasped in excitement and turned so quickly that I almost fell over. I instantly put my hands on the shower wall and bent over giving him access to my inviting hole. I braced myself for penetration that never came.

Glancing over my shoulder, I watched James rapidly stroke himself until he was moaning loudly and breathing rapidly. Without saying anything he began to spray his load all over my lower back and ass. Typical for James, he unleashed what looked like a gallon of cum all over me. I could feel the warm liquid on my skin. I could smell the bitter salty way that it tasted. My mouth watered as my hole twitched. Some of his load rolled down between my cheeks and I almost came when I felt it contact my hole.

He reached out and slid his hand down from my lower back in between my perky globes. He used a couple of his fingers to push a significant amount of his load into my still-gaping hole from the all-day plug.

"Keep my load in there, buddy," he said before he angled the water onto me and scrubbed me clean of the rest of his load. After we were both clean, we got out and dried off in silence.

As we were both wrapping towels around our waists he said, "So what does this Brett guy know about us?"

"Mostly everything. He knows I'm being punished," I said.

"Is he straight?" he asked.

"75%," I said.

He looked at me quizzically and I said, "His words, sir."

"Alright, then," James said as he motioned for me to follow him.

Instead of going into the main bedroom, we walked into his home office which had been converted from one of the other upstairs bedrooms. I'd been in there a few times, mainly to suck him off when he was on a work call.

As we entered the room, I saw the desk had been pushed up against the wall and there was a massage table in the center of the room. My cock hadn't softened and certainly wasn't going to with the thoughts that ran through my head.

"Towel off. Stand here," James said bluntly as he motioned to the end of the massage table.

I let the towel fall to the floor before I stood in position. I realized the table seemed to be too short for someone to fully lay on. It was foldable and looked to be missing the third piece. If he was to have me lay on it, my legs would still be on the floor.

Erotic panic set in as I watched him pull out a bunched-up rope from the closet. I recalled him tying me up and forcing me to watch him shoot his load onto my bed before he finally fucked me for the first time.

"Lean over and get comfortable," he said with a smirk and a wink.

I took a deep breath and let my upper body slowly fall onto the padded massage chair. I shuffled my feet forward so my hips were flush up against the end of the table. It was surprisingly comfortable for how thin it was. My erect cock occasionally swiped the smooth underside of the table as I shifted around. My head just barely hung off the opposite edge of the massage table. I was just able to rest my chin on the padded edge and was forced to stare at the carpet below.

I didn't need to be able to see to know what was going on. James was tying each of my limbs down to the table. Once I was completely secured, he stood up and marveled at his creation. I was a young man ready to be taken by a much more dominant, older man. He owned me.

"I need to speak with this Brett. You know, corroborate your story," he said.

"Yes, sir. My phone is in my pants pocket," I said obediently. I wasn't going to risk doing anything to ruin my chances of getting dick. I'd deal with the awkwardness with Brett later. I wondered when Cameron would be home.

James disappeared and returned with my phone. He unlocked it with my face before searching for Brett in my contacts.

"You'll say nothing but you will nod if it's him that picks up," he said before clicking and I heard the phone ringing.

"Hey, man. I killed that presentation on my own. You and your horny ass should have been there," Brett said through the phone speaker. I nodded as James looked into my eyes.

He turned the phone off speaker and put it to his ear as he began to walk out of the room. I could hear him say, "This is James, Brett. I believe Parker has told you all about myself and Cameron," but then his voice trailed off.

I was stuck, literally, in the most vulnerable position waiting to be fucked. Waiting to be taken by one of my two hung lovers. Waiting for my ass to get what it always craved. Meanwhile, one of my lovers was calling my coworker who'd just given me an orgasm by slapping my plug-filled ass on the street.

I felt utterly humiliated and at the same time, completely turned on.

***

I lost track of time before I heard the door downstairs open. It could have been twenty minutes or three hours. My cock ebbed and flowed between completely hard and semi-hard but it never returned to completely flaccid.

I could make out muffled voices downstairs but couldn't decipher any actual words. It was clearly more than one person. I realized Cameron must be home and my hole twitched. I wondered which one would fuck me first.

The next thing I heard were footsteps coming up the stairs. I was angled away from the door so I couldn't see Cameron's initial reaction when he saw me tied up and spread-legged, ripe for his taking.

"Holy fuck," I heard him say although the voice didn't sound quite right.

I craned my neck to look over my shoulder and I saw Brett standing in the doorway. James had his arm around Brett's shoulders and Cameron stood behind the two of them with a huge, devilish smile. I'd come to love that smile of Cameron's. He always looked so excited when he knew he was about to stick his dick in me.

"Oh shit," I said softly. I was not expecting James to call Brett and invite him over. At first, I was completely ashamed but as I looked at him studying my perky butt and tight hole, I got more turned on.

"Brett, you and I are going to let Cameron go first. It is his birthday after all," James said as he led Brett to the loveseat against one of the walls.

"Happy birthday, Cameron," Brett said.

"Happy birthday, sir!" I quickly interjected. I didn't even know it was his birthday. I could see Brett chuckle when he heard me say 'sir.'

"Thank you, boys," Cameron said.

"And glad you could join us, Brett," he said as he walked up and slapped my bare ass causing me to yelp.

"Happy to be here," Brett said. I looked over to see James' arm still wrapped around him as they sat very close together on the small couch. I wondered what was going through Brett's head at that moment.

My daydreaming was abruptly cut off by the feeling of Cameron's wet tongue on my clenched hole.

"Ohhh fuck," I moaned as I lifted my head and closed my eyes. Cameron's expert tongue gently worked my hole open and I soon felt him sliding inside of me.

He stopped rimming me and I looked over my shoulder to see him rubbing his tongue between his lips. "Someone's been in here," he said before looking towards the two men on the couch.

"It wasn't me," Brett said looking as though he was being accused.

"Just my load and fingers, man," James chimed in. "Had to start his punishment early and made him watch me stroke one out onto his hot ass...which I saved for you."