My New Neighbor Ch. 11

Story Info
The ultimate form of punishment.
10.9k words
4.8
7.1k
11

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaero6900
jaero6900
292 Followers

Nearly two months had passed since our trip to New York. Cameron was living next door with James, and I was practically a third roommate. I hadn't slept or showered at my place since we'd returned. We all largely walked around naked when at home and there were stashes of lube hidden everywhere.

It was more conducive to unplanned sex. One of them would watch my bare, perky ass walk by and immediately throw me against whatever surface was closest. The kitchen table or counters, couch, stairs, bathroom sink, dryer, or often just the floor. It didn't matter. They had me when they wanted me.

And I loved it. I hadn't so much as stroked my own penis once since Cameron moved in; they explicitly forbade me from doing so. But I had multiple orgasms daily with the two hung and horny studs around. They'd get me off with their hands or mouths, or simply by burying their massive cocks inside of me.

***

Cameron and I were sitting at the dining table eating a meal I'd just prepared. We were naked, as was customary, and talking about our days at work when James walked in the front door. He appeared drained and frustrated. He took off his jacket, undid his tie, and unbuttoned the top of his shirt. His chest hair poked through the top. His dress pants hugged him in all the right places showing off his massive bulge and toned legs. Although he looked defeated, he also looked incredibly hot.

He sat down at the table place I'd set for him. I poured him some wine and we all ate, initially in silence.

Cameron finally said, "So, rough day my guy?"

James looked up from his food with a look of pure exhaustion and said, "You have no fucking idea."

"You want to talk about it?" Cameron asked.

"Not particularly," James responded.

"You think Parker's ass might make you feel better?" Cameron asked. A broad smile appeared on his face as he looked over at me and winked.

"You know? It can't hurt," James said as he leaned back in his chair to reach into the kitchen drawer behind him. He pulled out a bottle of lube, set it on the table, and opened the front of his pants. He lifted his hips slightly and shoved his pants and underwear down past his knees.

His incredible, soft cock lay bare for Cameron and me to see. I was immediately rock hard as I slid onto my knees from my chair and crawled over towards him, making sure to stick my ass out and put it on display.

I reached James and immediately put my open mouth an inch or so from his uncut cock head. I could feel its heat radiating towards my lips. His muskiness from a long day at work made me woozy, and I felt my asshole quivering. I looked up into his handsome face as he sipped from his wine glass and stared down at me.

After seemingly waiting for minutes, and begging with my eyes, James finally gave me his nod of approval and I quickly took his sensitive tip into my warm mouth. I cleaned the tip with repetitive tongue lashes, slipping in and out of his foreskin, before slowly sinking further down his growing shaft. Feeling him expand in my mouth to his impressive size always made me leak uncontrollably.

"Good boy, Parker," James growled as he laid his head back and moaned at the oral pleasure I was providing him. After a minute or so, he was completely erect and began to ooze delicious precum.

Cameron leaned over and said, "I think he's ready, kid. Why don't you hop on up there and milk this poor man with that ass?" He slapped my ass hard which sent shockwaves of lust and desire through my body. As always, I felt the need to be used.

I immediately stood up, naked with a hard-on extending out from my body. James generously applied lube to his massive cock while he watched me watch him. After it was sufficiently coated, he held it by the base so it was proudly standing upright.

I straddled James and lowered myself until I felt his thick cock at my hole. I waited for permission but James immediately gripped my hips tightly and forced me down. About half of his length entered me in under a second and I arched my back and groaned in a powerful mixture of pain and pleasure. Even though I'd taken him and Cameron countless times before, their sheer size was enough to cause some pain at first entry.

"Ride me, boy," James said sternly.

I wasted no time and quickly began bouncing in his lap. My hole quickly accommodated James' impressive girth as it had many times before. It wasn't long before I was taking all of him and landing on his lap with each thrust. My hard cock began slapping his taut abs through his silky shirt each time I bottomed out.

"Don't you dare think about cumming on my new shirt," James said.

It barely registered as I was lost in a pleasure-filled paradise riding his huge dick.

"Did you hear that, boy?" Cameron said. I turned my head to see Cameron tugging on his growing cock as he watched me fuck myself on James' stick.

"Yes...sir," I struggled to say as I continued to raise and lower myself onto more than nine powerful inches.

Other than when taking a piss, I hadn't touched my own cock in months. I looked down to see it rigidly flopping up and down. I'd almost forgotten what it felt like to wrap my hand around a cock so narrow. I was of average thickness but compared to the two hung studs around me...well there really was no comparison. I saw a bead of precum forming at my tip and worried it would splatter onto James' shirt.

"Sir..." I said. I looked down to anxiously watch the glob as I continued to ride him.

James' eyes followed mine and he reached out to grip my sensitive pole. He thumbed the tip and spread the slippery liquid across my cut head. He then brought his wet thumb to his mouth and licked it clean while we made eye contact. I fought hard to keep myself from cumming right then.

James moved his hands to roughly grip both of my ass cheeks. He suddenly stopped me from lowering myself onto his pole again. I hovered above him with a few inches of his cock still buried in my ass.

"Please, sir," I said as I begged for more of his dick.

"You're getting close, kid. Remember what I said about cumming on my shirt. If you do, you'll have to be punished," James said seductively.

***

Given we'd been together for a few months at that point, I'd been punished more than once before. There was the time Cameron caught me stroking myself in the shower one morning. I'd been soaping up and got carried away. I was forced to stroke three loads per day out of each of them for the following three days. I wasn't permitted to use my mouth or ass, only my hands. I remember my arms feeling noticeably sore after those three days. James and Cameron had impressive stamina and made me work to get those loads out of them.

There was another time that I accidentally allowed some of James' cum to leak from my mouth after he ordered me to swallow it all. He'd just returned from a work trip so his load was particularly voluminous and I couldn't swallow fast enough while keeping his thick cock in between my wet lips. I was punished by only receiving their loads on my face for a couple of days. They still fucked my ass and used my throat but they'd pull out and starve me of the liquid filling I craved.

***

Back in the dining room, Cameron walked up behind James and wrapped his arms around James' chest. He slowly twisted James' silky shirt-covered nipples between his fingers as he lightly kissed his neck. I could see the pure hunger appear on James' face and felt his hands tighten their grip on my soft but firm butt cheeks.

I barely had time to appreciate the two studs intimately intertwined in front of me before James quickly thrust his hips upward without warning. He instantly buried his entire cock inside of me and the upward force briefly caused my feet to leave the floor. I'd never felt so full. I let out a yelp involuntarily.

I was so focused on James yelling that he was cumming inside my ass that I didn't even realize I was having an orgasm myself. That is until I felt the cum rocket up my shaft from deep within me. I panicked, looked down, and quickly gripped my shaft to angle the tip away from James' shirt. The majority of my load sprayed my own chest. I tipped my head back and groaned loudly in euphoria as James' cock finished spasming in my ass and my orgasm sputtered to a blissful tranquility.

I brought my head forward again to see Cameron and James both looking downward. I followed their gaze and saw my chest and abs coated in cum. My cock and hand had remnants of my load on them as well. As I lightly gripped my own erection, the small size felt strange. I suddenly realized I'd fucked up and I instantly pulled my hand away causing several droplets of cum to land on James' silky dress shirt.

I immediately put my hands at my sides and began begging for forgiveness. "I'm so sorry, sir. I promise I didn't mean to. I got caught up and --"

"Silence," James said sternly. "Get up and get on your knees on the floor."

"Please, sir..." I said softly.

"Now!" James suddenly yelled.

I immediately complied and regrettably stood up off his lap. His slowly deflating cock slid out of me followed by some of his load leaking down the insides of my legs. I got down on my knees on the kitchen tile before the two of them and lowered my head.

"Two rules broken at the same time? What are we going to do with this little bastard?" Cameron asked.

"Well, he's not sleeping here tonight. I don't want to look at him right now," James said.

I looked up with my best puppy dog eyes, "No, sir. Please, I'll do anything."

"Did you just say 'no' to me, Parker?" James said with fire behind his eyes.

I lowered my head once more and said, "I'm sorry, sir. It won't happen again."

"Damn right, it won't. Go home while we discuss your punishment. You'll sleep with the window shades open and shower with all the lights on. You are strictly forbidden to touch your pathetic excuse for a cock or put anything in your ass. Do you understand me?" James said as he suddenly towered over me.

I looked up to see his huge flaccid cock, still shiny, inches from my face. I could smell my ass, his load, and his musk. Next to him was a naked Cameron with a semi-hard cock that hung halfway down his thighs. My cock bounced wildly as my hole quivered. I was ready to give my body to Cameron but knew I'd lost this one.

"Yes, sir," I said in a defeated tone.

They both stared at me in silence for a few moments before I realized I was to stand up and leave immediately. I got up from the floor and walked over to grab my clothes.

"I didn't tell you to grab those, did I?" James asked.

I turned around to see a serious look on his face while Cameron was smiling like a schoolboy at the thought of me having to walk over to my place completely naked with cum leaking from my well-used hole.

Conquered, I sunk my head down and walked toward the front door. I hesitated for a moment before walking through the door and over to my place. The sun had just set so there was still a little bit of light in the sky. Anyone looking out their window would have seen me clearly.

***

Two and a half days had passed since they kicked me out. Every second away from them was agonizing. My balls were more backed up with un-shot loads than they had been in months. I was dying to cum. I was also dying to take their cum - at either end.

Cameron and James also made it a point to show off for me across the way in their bedroom window. They both slept naked each night and would either jerk each other off or suck each other and force me to watch. I was confined to my chair in front of the window. I had to be naked and watch every encounter without touching my dick.

Sometimes they'd suck each other for what seemed like hours. I once spilled so much precum that it looked like a clear load on the chair at the end of the night.

One of their sessions ended visually when they suddenly cut the lights and I was relegated to listening to their orgasms through the phone speaker.

They knew how to tease me and punish me and it was working. I had never felt so horny in my life. Not even when going through puberty. Falling asleep was nearly impossible being so pent up and I spent most hours of the day with an erection.

***

I awoke on the third day of my punishment to my sheets being ripped off my body. I shot up in bed and saw James, dressed in a suit for work, at the foot of my bed. He looked amazing. Freshly showered, hair styled, beard trimmed.

I lay there completely naked and exposed on my bed.

"What the fuck do we have here?" James said as he looked at my morning erection.

I figured he was just teasing me for being hard but I looked down and saw a load of cum had coated my lower abdomen and the top of my pubes. I must have had a wet dream. I hadn't had a wet dream since I was in middle school.

"Sir, I promise I didn't do it on purpose. Please, I was sleeping and --" I said before being cut off.

"Relax, buddy. I know what a wet dream is. Haven't had one myself since I was eleven but..." he said, looking down at me before laughing to himself.

"I'm so sorry for everything, sir. May I ask when my punishment ends? I want to come home," I said tentatively. He seemed like he was in a better mood than a few nights prior.

"Oh," he said with a hearty laugh. "Your punishment hasn't even started. That was a warmup, kid."

I'm sure I looked terrified, but he just continued to chuckle to himself as he went over to my drawer near the window. I knew what he was after and a pit immediately formed in my stomach.

He pulled the butt plug from the drawer and threw it onto the bed.

"You'll wear this all day today but you're going to ask off work early. I need you home by four," he said.

"Yes, sir," I said. It was Friday and my boss was usually out of the office by the early afternoon, so I didn't expect any issues.

"Good, boy. Now go use the restroom and shower quickly so I can put this in you before I go to work," James said as he waved the large plug in his hand.

I immediately jumped up and did what I was told as quickly as I could. I emerged a few minutes later to see James sitting in my chair with his feet propped up on the foot of my bed.

"Drop the towel and lay on your back here," he said patting the end of the bed in front of him.

I let the towel drop to the floor and once again stood naked in front of him fully clothed in a suit. I was rock-hard in anticipation of anal stimulation. I walked over to the bed and lay back. Instinctively, I lifted my legs up by grabbing behind both of my knees. My hole was completely exposed to James.

He lubed up the plug and placed the tip at my entrance. He paused there for several moments while I waited in agony. I looked up to see a devilish smirk on his face as he watched me silently beg to be penetrated.

"You know what? Maybe you don't deserve to wear this today," James said as he suddenly pulled the plug away from my hole.

"Please, sir! Please! I promise I'll be good. I promise!" I said, frantically desperate for something or someone to be inside of me.

"You're not going to touch yourself, are you?" he said seductively as he replaced the tip of the plug lightly against my quivering hole.

"I won't, sir. I swear. I'll be good, sir," I said lightly sweating as I awaited his decision.

Without saying a word, he suddenly pressed the toy forward until it began to pry my hole open. I relaxed my sphincter as he continued to plunge it forward. When I felt the base of it touch my taint, I looked up to see James licking his lips.

He gave the plug a light tap causing me to yelp in pleasure before he said, "Four o'clock. Don't be late."

"Yes, sir," I said still holding my legs up and exposing my plug-filled hole to him.

James then simply got up, adjusted a clear semi-erection in his slacks, and left my bedroom. A few seconds later, I heard the front door open and shut.

I still had time to kill before work but decided to go in early just in case my boss was to catch me leaving early in the afternoon. I got up slowly from the bed, careful not to overstimulate my prostate and cause a release.

I had learned my lesson from the last time I had to wear the plug to the office. I dressed again in tight briefs, but this time I wore dark-colored pants. That way any leakages would be more concealed.

***

I got to the office before anyone else. I quickly filled my coffee mug and got to my desk.

A few hours into work, I thought I was doing quite well. I didn't even have an erection and I had started to get used to the plug.

Shortly before noon, I saw my coworker Brett approaching my desk. He and I were to give a presentation to a group of investors coming into the office that afternoon. It was scheduled for 2 p.m. so I'd have plenty of time to sneak out early after the presentation and make it home by four.

"Hey man, the boss man just told me the investors got delayed getting in. The presentation's at 3:30 now. Want to grab some lunch?" Brett asked.

My heart sank. I didn't know how I was going to get out of the investor meeting to get home by four. Brett and I had been working on that project for months. Brett's mentioning of lunch made my stomach growl though so I told him I would join him. I'd have to come up with a reason while we were at lunch.

***

The walk to the restaurant down the street was interesting. I had to stifle moans with each step as the plug shifted inside of me and pressed against my sensitive walls. I remained completely hard until we got a table and I excused myself to go to the restroom.

In the stall, I struggled to adjust myself to make it less obvious, being careful not to actually touch my dick as that was forbidden. I thought about untucking my shirt to cover my package but thought that was too obvious. I felt the dark-colored pants hid it well enough so I returned to the table.

I was wrong though as Brett saw me walking up and said, "Goddamn. You going through another dry spell? I've got to stop seeing you with a boner, man."

I looked up to see a smile on his face as he glanced at my unfortunate position.

"After this presentation, I'm taking you out. We'll find a couple of nice girls for us both, brother," he said as I sat down cautiously and slowly, hyperaware of the thick plug lodged in my ass.

He gave me a perplexed look and I lied, "Hurt my back in the gym."

He seemed to have bought my lie so I moved on and said, "Listen, man. About the presentation...I don't think I can do it today."

"What do you mean, Parker? We've been prepping this for months," Brett said.

"I know...I just..." I said looking down at my straining erection absentmindedly as I tried to come up with an excuse that wasn't the truth -- that two older men had completely dominated me sexually and I was being punished for touching my dick and getting cum on one of their shirts. I suddenly felt an inkling of shame that I hadn't felt in months.

Brett seemed to follow my gaze to my lap and said, "Oh, fuck dude. Just jerk off in the bathroom when we get back to the office. That'll get your little...well, big problem under control." I looked up to see him wink at me.

I hadn't ever felt more comfortable around him but didn't mean to say what I said. It just kind of came out.

"That won't be enough...and...I can't," I said softly.

"Damn, alright man. You need a little freakiness to satisfy you, huh?" he asked with a cocky smile.

"Wait. What do you mean you can't? You religious or something?" he continued.

"Hell no," I said with a laugh.

"Then, what is it?" he asked.

"I...I...I can't," I stuttered as I struggled internally with whether to be truthful or not. Brett was straight and I didn't know how he'd react. He seemed like a chill dude, but you never know. I quickly realized I'd never get out of the presentation without an excuse that seemed legit.

jaero6900
jaero6900
292 Followers