My New Neighbor Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You spoil me and you taste great by the way," Cameron said just before he dug his tongue back into my crevice.

He slid his tongue up and down my crack, under my balls, and all around my smooth cheeks until I was alternating between panting and moaning. I looked over at the couch to see James and Brett lightly rubbing themselves through their clothes.

I felt Cameron's tongue slide out of my ass only to be replaced by one then two fingers. He slowly worked his fingers in and out, lubed by his spit and James' load. He repeatedly pressed on my prostate causing me to arch my back and moan loudly.

"Please, Cameron. Please, sir. I need you," I pleaded as he continued to finger me frustratingly slowly.

"He loves teasing our boy," James said from the couch. I looked over to see his hand lightly massaging Brett's pec through his shirt as they continued to rub their prominent bulges.

I locked eyes with Brett for a moment and knew that the submission was written all over my face. I would have done anything for a dick inside of me at that moment. Brett returned a look of lustful hunger himself. It turned to pleasure as James found his nipple and pinched it through his shirt. He moaned quietly as he gripped his erection through his shorts.

Cameron placed another finger inside of me and pressed hard on my prostate with the pads of three of his fingers. My cock lurched into the underside of the table and I struggled to keep the cum inside my balls. I tightly gripped the front legs of the massage table they were tied to as I clenched my eyes shut.

"Pleaseeeeee," I said as tears started to form in my eyes. My balls felt like they weren't just tight to my body but going up inside. The ache I felt deep in my pelvis was almost painful.

Cameron suddenly began rapidly finger fucking me and I felt as though I was peeing. I cried out in a mixture of pleasure and frustration.

"Look at his cock dripping precum, Brett," James said.

"It's like a faucet," Brett said. I couldn't bring myself to look over at them as my ass was being roughly penetrated by Cameron's slender fingers.

"Should I give him some dick?" Cameron asked as his fingers suddenly stopped.

I quickly shot my eyes back and saw Cameron looking toward the two men on the couch. I turned my head and saw James unbuttoning Brett's shorts. Brett looked shocked but never took his eyes off of me and Cameron. We locked eyes again and although I wasn't physically able to speak, I begged with everything I had. Tears actually began streaming down my face.

James exposed Brett's member through the fly of his underwear. He licked his lips and glanced back and forth between my eyes and Cameron's before saying, "I think you should give him some dick."

Cameron stood up and began to strip his clothes. His smooth, lean upper body was exposed first before he unceremoniously slid his shorts and underwear down in one fell swoop. His impossibly long cock matched his long frame.

"Why don't you go help him lube up?" James said.

Brett stood up from the couch and his shorts fell to the floor. He stepped out as his boner bounced in front of him through the fly of his green boxer briefs. He shed his shirt as he slowly walked over to the massage table where my bare ass was completely exposed and my body tied down.

"That is the biggest dick I've ever seen in my life," Brett said.

I heard Cameron laugh followed by the sound of a lube bottle opening and squirting. I peered over my shoulder to see Brett's palm filling with lube. He looked at the massive piece of meat in front of him for a second before reaching forward and coating it entirely with the cool gel.

Once Brett had finished lubing the entire 10 inches, Cameron pointed to my perky ass and exposed hole. Brett made eye contact with me as he reached over and spread his lubed hand up and down my crack. He even pushed some inside my aching hole causing me to moan and bite my lower lip.

"Thanks. Now go back and sit with James and watch how it's done, son," Cameron said.

Brett smiled and walked over to the couch where James had pulled his own cock out and was slowly stroking the uncut tip.

"Holy fuck," Brett said when he laid eyes on James' monster for the first time. He sat down next to James with his underwear still on and his cock still exposed and now leaking precum with a glob at the tip.

I was focused on the size differential between the two men before I felt the pressure at my hole. I gripped the table legs and bit down on the massage table cushion below my face in anticipation.

Cameron slowly popped his cut head inside my hole as we both groaned in pleasure but then he quickly buried his entire length inside of me. My breath was cut short and I physically could not open my eyes. When I felt his untamed pubes at my taint, I came without warning. It wasn't so much of a shooting of cum but a constant leaking. I silently screamed in intense pleasure as I bit down hard on the end of the massage table. Cameron began withdrawing his incredibly long shaft.

I don't think he'd even realized I'd cum because he immediately began jackhammering me with his cock. This only prolonged my already powerful climax and all I could do was scream.

"Ahh, fuckkkk!" I yelled.

"Did he just cum?" Brett asked.

"He's still cumming," James said.

"Yeah, take this dick, boy," Cameron grunted as he gripped my hips firmly and pummeled my ass.

"Uhhh," I struggled to get out as my guts were being rearranged. I was so caught up in what was happening at my ass that I didn't hear James suggest to Brett that he shut me up with his cock.

My eyes were closed when I felt his wet, spongy mushroom tip contact my lips. His salty precum instantly drove me wild and I instinctively opened my mouth in response and sucked in as much of his cock as I could reach. He was slightly longer than my own 6.5-inch member and about the same thickness.

His underwear was still on but those were quickly pulled down by James who was standing behind him. I begrudgingly let go of Brett's cock momentarily to allow his boxer briefs to slide down his legs. With his cock and balls fully exposed, he angled the shaft toward me and stepped forward.

I wasted no time and quickly swallowed his pole in its entirety. He gripped the back of my head and moaned loudly as Cameron continued to turn out my ass with his huge cock.

I worked my tongue over Brett's cut head and frenulum tasting a continuous leak of tasty precum. I watched his balls tighten up to his body as he started thrusting his shaft in and out of my mouth.

"Yeah, Brett. Feed him your cock," James said over Brett's shoulder as he gripped his hips and guided them toward my willing mouth.

"Oh fuck, his mouth is incredible," Brett moaned.

"You should feel his ass," Cameron said as he began to slowly penetrate me repeatedly with his entire length. Although his thrusts were slow, his sheer size made them powerful, nonetheless.

I moaned loudly with Brett's cock lodged in my throat.

"Oh, I think I'm going to cum," Brett groaned.

"Our boy here loves to swallow," James said as he reached around Brett to put a hand on my throat and lightly massage it as Brett's cock slid in and out.

"Don't you miss a drop," James commanded as Brett started to lose control as he fucked my throat.

"Oh, fuck I'm cumming!" Brett yelled as his cock began to pulse in my mouth before it spilled a respectable load straight down my throat. I continued milking him with my throat muscles and the sliding maneuvers of my tongue as he cried out in pure pleasure. His knees began to buckle under the sensory overload but James kept him upright long enough for me to drain him completely.

Just as soon as Brett's cock was pulled from my lips, Cameron again gripped my hips and fucked me with no abandon. He alternated the length of each thrust keeping my ass and prostate guessing. The result was bringing me to the edge incredibly quickly as I could still taste the remnants of Brett's seed on my tongue.

I simply screamed out, "Ahhhh," as James angled my chin up to look at his lustful expression and Brett's spent and satisfied face. I could hardly keep my eyes open as my cock erupted again under the table.

Cameron moaned loudly with each thrust before his sounds morphed into manly, deep grunts. He was speechless as he began filling my bowels with his salty spunk. I was only sure he'd cum when he collapsed onto my back, breathing heavily. Our sweaty bodies fused together as we lay there in post-orgasmic bliss.

I barely registered the fact that I was being untied and flipped over on the massage table. I heard someone comment about all the cum I'd spilled on the floor. Once I was on my back, I felt my legs being lifted into the air. My head draped back over the edge of the table and I stared at the desk and window across the room.

The feeling of a cock at my gaping, semen-soaked hole caused me to lift my head. James was between my spread legs angling his thick piece to enter me. He looked up at me briefly to smile before returning his concentration to my backside.

My cock was soft and laying against my abs. It still had remnants on it of the loads I'd spilled hands-free underneath the massage table. I watched it come back to life as James slowly penetrated me.

I groaned in pleasure and laid my head back only to be greeted by Cameron who was bent over. He quickly planted his lips on mine and fought my tongue with his own while James slowly slipped completely inside of me.

"That is amazing," Brett said.

Cameron broke off our passionate kiss to lift my head up and support it while I looked at James' hips pressed flush up against my ass. My cock had returned to its full 6.5-inch erect state. Brett stood at the side of the table slightly tugging on his semi-hard cock.

"He can take dick like no other," Cameron said as he kept a hand behind my head for support while his other hand found my nipple and latched on. I moaned and arched my back in response causing James' huge cock to angle up against my prostate. A bead of precum formed at my cut cock head.

"I'm very impressed," Brett said as his cock undoubtedly began to lengthen in his hand.

"James trained him well," Cameron said.

James suddenly began to withdraw only a few inches of his cock before powerfully thrusting back in and bottoming out. It caused my sweaty body to slide up and down the glossy massage table. James kept a firm grip on my thighs, not allowing me to slide too far away from him and his dick.

This continued for several minutes then James transitioned to using only the top half or so of his length to repeatedly and quickly jab my sensitive prostate.

"Ohhhhh fuckkk!" I screamed out in pleasure as my entire pelvis radiated with euphoric sensations.

I watched my precum-leaking hard-on lurching around on my abs from the penetration. My body craved its third orgasm in about an hour -- and James knew it.

He continued his quick stimulation of my prostate without giving me his entire length and all the while had a wicked grin on his face as he watched me struggle beneath him. Having already had two hands-free orgasms, I figured my body would need physical stimulation for this one.

Without much of a thought in my head, my hands started to slowly inch down my thighs from behind my knees. As soon as my hands reached my groin, and were inches from my throbbing cock and balls, I felt Cameron roughly grab each of my arms from behind me and pull them down to my sides.

"Oh no you don't, Parker," he said before licking my ear and causing me to moan louder.

"Please! Please, sir. Please let me cum," I pleaded while looking right at James.

He responded by speeding up his short thrusts and driving me even more mad with lust. He smiled wickedly before he began moaning himself. The repeated stimulation on his uncut head and sensitive tip was beginning to affect him.

I glanced over at Brett who was stroking his completely hard cock. I begged him with my eyes to reach out and stroke my cock. One swipe of his hand would have been enough to get me over the edge. My balls ached in pain as my ass absorbed all of the pleasure it received from James.

"I'd like to see my two guys cum together...you know, as a birthday gift," Cameron said as he roughly slapped one of my pecs before licking my neck and breathing warm air into my ear.

"Ohh, I'm trying, sir!" I yelled as I began bucking my hips up slightly.

James pressed down on my thighs preventing me from moving my lower body. His thrusts increased in length until he was giving me about three-fourths of his cock.

"You close yet, my guy?" Cameron asked.

"Hell yeah," James said between grunts. "About to fill this boy up."

I moaned and whimpered like a slut, begging for him to breed me. I desperately tried to break out of Cameron's grasp to stroke my cock but it was no use. I instead decided to lean my head back and plead with Cameron who was kneeling behind me.

I looked up into his handsome face as he watched his lover and best friend pummel my ass. "Please, Cam. Please. I need to cum," I begged.

"You don't need to cum, kid. You cum when we want you to cum," he responded as he glanced down at me and smiled. "Isn't that right, buddy?"

"Yes, sir," I said.

"Say it. Say it to your buddy Brett here," Cameron said.

Humiliated and so incredibly horny, I looked up at Brett and said, "I'm theirs. I only cum when they want me to cum."

Brett looked shocked and incredibly horny at the same time. He continued stroking his respectable cock as he watched me surrender.

"Ugh, that's right, boy. I'm about to nut so deep in your ass," James growled as he continued to frustratingly withhold the entire length of his shaft from me.

"Why don't you reach over and give our friend a little tug, Brett?" Cameron said.

Brett let go of his rock-hard 7-incher which remained standing completely upright. He reached out and slowly, carefully gripped my throbbing shaft in his hand. He lifted it up off of my body but just held it straight up in the air. He glanced over at James who was working up a sweat as he powerfully thrust his tube in and out of me.

James simply nodded and Brett began slowly stroking my cock. The first pass of his hand over the sensitive ridgeline of my cut head was more than enough. I knew that even if he'd let go at that moment that I'd still be cumming. I allowed it to build as long as I could but when James buried himself balls-deep inside of me to unleash his seed, I lost it.

"Fucking hell!" James yelled as he threw his sweaty head back and his hairy chest heaved with each deep breath.

I also threw my head back but could not utter a sound as my body thrashed on the slippery table. My hole quivered at rapid-fire speed as my cock sputtered out its third consecutive load.

I nearly passed out for a few moments but came to when I felt James withdrawing from my ass. I lifted my head to see him exit my hole. The "load" I'd spilled was nothing more than a few droplets -- not at all representative of the immense pleasure I'd felt seconds before.

James' cock exited with a pop and he lightly slapped the underside of my ass.

"Think you can take one more, buddy?" he asked me.

I nodded weakly and he looked over at Brett and said, "Get in there, kid. He's all lubed up and ready for you. You've earned it."

Brett's eyes went wide for a second before a smile appeared on his face and he quickly got in between my legs. He took over holding up my sex-weakened legs and looked down. His cock still stood completely upright.

"Here, let me help with that," James said as he reached around Brett from behind and pushed his cock down away from his body enough for it to angle straight towards my gaping, leaking hole.

Brett wasted no time and plunged into me until his entire shaft was buried in my cum-soaked bowels. He was much smaller than Cameron and James but quickly showed off his ability to fuck. His thrusts were powerful and he used his cock expertly to prolong the pleasure radiating from my hole.

My dick remained hard while he quickly thrust in and out of my hole for a minute or so. Between gasping breaths, he said, "Fuck I'm cumming."

I watched his face contort with pleasure as he unleashed his second load of the evening inside of me. He was clearly over-sensitized because he quickly pulled his spent cock from my hole and took shallow breaths as he recovered. He looked up at me with a sexy smile as he finally let my legs fall down.

"You've got quite the messy cock there, Brett," James said as he reached down and thumbed Brett's cut head causing him to shudder. "Why don't you let Parker get you cleaned up?"

James guided a dazed Brett over to the top of the massage table and helped him angle his cum-covered cock into my mouth. I immediately wrapped my warm, wet lips around his softening shaft to taste the loads of three men that just used my ass.

Brett's knees threatened to buckle as I polished his cock. "Fuck, I can't take anymore," he said with a laugh as he pulled his soft penis from my mouth.

"Watch out, buddy," Cameron said as he pushed Brett to the side.

I hadn't even realized Cameron was hard again, let alone stroking his lengthy cock, until he walked over to my face that hung over the massage table. He was sliding his hand over his shaft quickly and began a gyrating motion of his fist directly over his head.

"Open that mouth, Parker," he said as he aimed the slit in his cut head at my tongue.

"Oh fuck, here it comes!" Cameron yelled as his balls pulled up and his cock twitched, followed by an explosion of spunk. He moaned loudly as he continued lightly stroking and painted my face with his cum. The warm liquid splashed all over but a generous amount thankfully found my tongue allowing me to taste him.

Just as I'd swallowed the semen that I could collect, I felt his wet cock head at my lips. I opened up immediately to let his shaft slide in more than halfway to just enter my throat. I polished his dick as I had Brett's and he too shuddered at the sensitivity.

"Good boy," Cameron said as he patted my cheek and pulled his softening cock from my lips.

I lay there with my eyes closed -- sweaty, spent, full, covered in cum, and completely satisfied. I felt someone lifting me up off of the massage table but was too exhausted to even open my eyes.

The next thing I knew I was laying on the bench in the large walk-in shower being cleaned by my lovers. Brett was nowhere to be seen so I figured he'd gone home. After a quick shower that was filled with passionate kisses from James and Cameron, we all retired to the large bed and slept soundly as we held onto each other's naked bodies.

Chapter 12 coming soon.