My New Neighbours Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Shit!' I thought.

XXXXX

I wandered back inside and hoped that the girls were not horny this morning, although I knew that was unlikely. They both had a ravenous sexual appetite. I helped Katie tidy up and mentioned that the girls had seen me dressed as I was. She just smiled and shook her head.

'You know what that means don't you?'

'Maybe they have other things to do,' I replied, but without conviction. 'I don't suppose it will do any good if I go and change and pretend that I wasn't wearing them?'

'No, I don't think it will change a thing. After all, you agreed to the arrangement so you can hardly complain if they go through with it.' She had a point and, while I was making a song and dance about it, being used by Angie and Tilly had become one of my favourite past times.

'I just had things to do this morning and I am already behind because of Isabella,' I responded, rubbing my face which had started to itch due to Isabella's dried up cum.

'Maybe they won't come over,' said Katie.

'Seeing the grins on their faces, I think they know that I know that they saw me. They don't like to miss an opportunity I'm thinking.'

'You are probably right,' smirked Katie, 'and I would imagine that if you tried to leave the house before they got here, they would take it out on you the next time you are with them. You don't want that.' I shook my head.

'No, that is for sure. They are rough even when they are being gentle.' I was resigned to being used by my neighbours so went and tidied myself up a bit. Katie said she would take a shower.

I had just finished cleaning myself when there was a knock on the door. I didn't have to guess who it was and briefly considered changing my panties, but figured there was little point. I opened the front door and smiled at Tilly and Angie.

'Miss Tilly, Miss Angie,' I said, 'fancy seeing you here.' They both smiled and stepped passed me into the lounge room. They had changed from when I had seen them moments ago and were both dressed in t-shirts and short denim skirts. We all just stood there.

'James,' replied Tilly, 'What was Isabella doing here?'

'She came to see you guys and when you weren't home, popped in for a coffee,' I replied conscious of my cum stained panties.

'I see,' responded Tilly, looking down at them. 'It seems you may have offered her more than coffee?' I blushed and looked away.

'Ah, possibly,' I stammered.

'Do you have any 'coffee' for us?' asked Angie, using air quotes for the word coffee.

'I'm sure I can rustle up something.' Tilly reached up and put a hand on my shoulder, pushing me down to my knees.

'I'd like a cup of what you gave Isabella,' she ordered.

'Yes Miss Tilly,' I replied. I was still too tall on my knees so sat back on my haunches and lifted up Tilly's skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties and her yummy cock was starting to stiffen. I leaned forward and ran my face along both sides of her shaft. Tilly looked at Angie.

'You may play with your cock.'

'Thank you Miss Tilly,' replied Angie and moved her hand under her skirt. She too wasn't wearing panties and I could see her long thick cock just underneath the edge of her skirt. As Angie began playing with her girl cock, I took Tilly's now stiff cock into my mouth. She moaned lightly as I used my tongue to probe her slit, tasting her sweet precum. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Angie had stroked herself to stiffness, her skirt flared up and over her massive tool. The girls were obviously horny!

I began sucking Tilly's shaft into my throat and she placed her hands on the back of my head, not forcing me onto her cock, but simply making sure I wasn't going to pull away. I slurped and used my tongue and, with my left hand, reached out for Angie's cock. Neither girl admonished me as I grabbed her strong, thick shaft. I squeezed firmly and was rewarded with drops of precum which I spread across her wide cock head.

Tilly was now all the way down my throat and had started to thrust her hips gently. I continued to gently wank Angie while opening my throat for Tilly. Before long my nose was banging against Tilly's pubic bone and Angie's cockhead was leaking copious amounts of clear fluid. I was also aware that Katie was taking her time in the shower, no doubt not too keen to come out and be roped into the activities currently being conducted in our lounge room.

I could feel Tilly's cockhead swelling up and her panting, as she thrust her cock down my throat, grew shallower and I knew she was close to cumming. I sucked harder but was surprised when she suddenly withdrew herself from my mouth, bringing with it a torrent of saliva which ran down my chin, onto my chest and down to my own stiff cock. It soaked my already stained panties, adding to the precum that leaked from my cock.

Tilly ordered Angie to sit down on the lounge and then got me to move between them.

'On all fours,' she growled. Needless to say, I quickly did as ordered and got on my hands and knees between Angie's legs. Her now rock hard cock stood upright against her, its thick shaft pulsing and her wide cockhead glistening with her juices. She was slowly jerking it and then she pushed it down towards me. I immediately took it into my mouth and started slurping on the head. At least with her sitting down, I would have to worry about her fucking my face -- well not at this point anyway!

Tilly moved behind me and, while standing, slowly peeled down my panties, freeing my hard cock which sprang up out in front of me. Even though it hadn't been long since I had cum, I was hard and was leaking precum. She pulled my sticky stained panties to my knees and then lifted my right foot. I lifted my knee and she slipped the panties down it, allowing me to spread my knees further, which she did by nudging them with her own foot. I complied and Tilly then placed a leg either side of me. She grabbed her stiff cock and placed it at the entrance to my ass and pressed slowly. I was still slick inside due to Isabella's cum so Tilly's cockhead slipped in relatively easily. Once it was in, she grabbed my hips with both hands and pushed herself all the way until her balls where resting on mine. I moaned loudly on Angie's cockhead. This caused Angie to moan and release more precum.

I lapped at Angie's leaking dick as Tilly withdrew her cock and then pushed it all the way back in. My cock twitched and a spurt of precum shot out. I was conscious that I could no longer hear the shower going and briefly wondered if Katie was watching. Tilly started thrusting herself into me faster, causing me to pitch forward on Angie's massive girl cock. In turn, Angie grabbed the back of my head with both hands and held me tight, forcing more of her cock down my throat. For a moment, I panicked but forced myself to relax, opening my throat so her tool could work its way down. Saliva was running down my chin and onto her groin and heavy shaved balls. When her cock was all the way in, and my nose was resting against her groin, she begin to thrust, somewhat awkwardly, her hips, trying to force her cock deeper into me.

Tilly meanwhile was now ramming hard into me, pulling her cock all the way out before slamming it back into me. We were all groaning and moaning and the sounds of flesh slapping together filled the room. My cock was bouncing wildly in front of me and I could feel my orgasm building.

'Take that you fuckin' slut!' yelled Tilly as she continued to fuck my ass with her stiff cock. I thought she had been close to cumming but she seemed to have staved off her orgasm and continued to pound my asshole. 'You love my girl cock don't you, you panty wearing bitch. Look at you, 11am in the morning and you have a cock up your ass and one down your throat. You are such a slut!'

My cock throbbed even harder as Tilly spewed out the dirty talk. I had grown to love the verbal abuse her and Angie dealt out. Even though it sometimes touched a nerve, I could hardly argue with what she was saying. I loved wearing panties and loved being on the receiving end of girl cock. Now that Isabella had taken me, I was hoping all of us could get together. I would love to play with three cocks. The thought of double penetration plus one down my throat caused me to moan louder.

'As always, the fucking slut is enjoying having his ass used,' panted Angie in agreement, her hands still held firmly on the back of my head.

'Yes,' replied Tilly through gritted teeth as she continued fucking my ass, 'He is by far the best slut we have had. I love his tight ass and how he can take your massive cock. He loves to dress up as well, which is a bonus. I think that maybe we should buy him an outfit -- something to show our appreciation.'

'That's a great idea Miss Tilly!' replied Angie, thrusting harder now, causing her cock to go ever deeper down her throat. Tilly didn't immediately reply as she was about to cum. I could feel her cock tense up and she gripped my hips tighter, her breathing heavy and ragged. She pulled her cock almost all the way out and, with a cry, rammed it back in and held it there.

'Fuuuck!' she cried as her cock exploded deep inside of me. Her orgasm triggered my own and my cock spurted its warm white cream onto the front of the lounge. I could feel Tilly's cock squirt three ropes of her girl cum deep into my bowels.

Meanwhile, Angie was getting close to shooting her own load as I could feel her cockhead swell in the back of my throat. Tilly suddenly pulled out of me with a slurp and jerked her remaining cum across my ass cheeks. My tight hole was not so tight at that point and I could feel the cool air enter. I could also feel Tilly's cream leak out of it and start running down my balls where it mixed with the remaining cum that was leaking out of my cock, pooling beneath me.

Seeing her mistress finish on my ass must have done the trick for Angie, as she too cried out and came, exploding hot cum down my throat. She gripped my head tightly and I was forced to breathe through my nose as cum and spit overflowed out of my mouth. She continued to hold me as her cock spasmed, discharging its contents straight into my stomach until I felt her cockhead shrink a little, signalling she was finished. She took her hands off my head, moved them to my shoulders and pushed me off her cock. Her still stiff shaft was coated in a combination of my saliva and her cum, her veins still standing proudly on her long shaft.

'Clean me up bitch!' she ordered, and I leaned forward and, using my tongue, licked her delicious cock clean. I then moved down to her hairless balls and lapped up the mess surrounding them. I had just finished when Tilly, who had been standing watching us, grabbed my head and pulled me around. I shuffled quickly and took her cock in my mouth and sucked and licked her clean. My own cock had started to soften, leaking its final remnants of my orgasm. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Katie standing and watching, a smile on her face. She enjoyed watching me suck cock and getting fucked in the ass, which was handy given the situations I often now found myself in.

Tilly took my hands and pulled me up. I turned and did the same to Angie. I leaned down and kissed Tilly as her cum continued to run down my leg, my asshole returning to original size. I turned and kissed Angie, dropping my hand to her cock, giving it a gentle squeeze. A bit of cum leaked out and I wiped it up with my finger and offered it to her. Looking me in the eye, she sucked my finger and then kissed me. I could taste her on her tongue.

'Until next time slut,' she said with a smile as she broke off the kiss. I smiled.

'Yes Miss Angie, I look forward to it.' Tilly slapped me on the ass.

'We're going now James, but make sure you and Katie are free tonight. I will have Angie invite Isabella over, perhaps you can cook a BBQ.'

'We mentioned to Isabella about getting together tonight so we will be happy to come. I'm happy to cook, just let us know what time to come over and what to wear,' I replied.

'Angie and I will take care of what you can wear. You just bring this ass,' she responded, slapping my ass again.

'Yes Miss Tilly.' I turned to see Katie standing in the doorway.

'Enjoy the show?' I asked.

12