My New Normal

Story Info
A new cage for Rory, along with a few new rules...
2.3k words
4.64
12.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
620 Followers

Mistress had that look in her eye. That evil, mischievous look that always meant she had plans for me. Plans that I was sure I wouldn't like. She acted innocently, greeting her slave warmly, but I knew. I always knew when she had something planned, some new devious thing she was going to do to me. What was worse, was knowing that whatever it was I would do it. To make her smile. To make her happy. To be her good girl.

Bringing me by the hand, I followed closely behind her, heart pumping in my chest. My caged clit frustratingly pulsed in its cage, so desperate for a release. For attention. It had been months since Mistress had paid it any close attention, leaving my clit in her cage. Whimpering every time I saw her, pleading for it not to be forgotten.

But forgotten it was, Mistress preferring to make me cum with her cock, rejoicing in the moans and squeals she could pull involuntarily from me with whichever monster she strapped to herself that day. Lately, with how long I had been denied, she often sent me home at the end of the night after rubbing my caged clit with her hands, gently kissing my swollen balls, no intent of unlocking me, savouring the torment that it caused her sissy. Her good girl. Knowing that I would be locked all week until I came back to her, so she could do it all over again.

I was pulled into her room, immediately stripping and falling to my knees. My caged clit still in my panties, to which my Mistress giggled at seeing. My rights to choose my own undergarments had been revoked months ago, but she still enjoyed the sight of her choices. Her commands being followed. She gently cupped my chin, softly kissing my forehead as she called me a good girl. Those two words sending a shiver through my body, a wave of pleasure and happiness, my eyes never leaving my Mistress. My Goddess. My world.

Leaving me in a daze, Mistress scooted to the next room, rummaging through packaging it sounded like, returning with two boxes. One looked larger, rectangular, most likely clothing if I had to guess. I blushed, immediately many different outfits popped into my mind that Mistress would be forcing me into. She always had a knack in finding the perfect outfit for every occasion. Whether she wanted to humiliate me, make me feel pretty, or just put me on display, it never failed to amaze me how she continued to leave me speechless.

The second box was much smaller, and a tiny nugget of fear churned in my stomach. She had shown me boxes like this many times, and almost always it was a new cage for me. Sometimes just a new colour, or a new style she wanted to see me in. But without fail they were always the same size, or much, much smaller. I gulped looking down at my tiny caged clit, terrified she would make it even smaller...

Smiling, seeing the curiousity and fear in my eyes, Mistress giggled as she placed a blindfold over my eyes. Handcuffs soon found their way to my wrists, leaving me helpless and whimpering. Shushing me with a light pat on the cheek, Mistress proceeded to pull down my panties. My breath caught, never sure what her plans were for me when she touched my aching and denied little clit. Patting my balls, making me twitch and whine, I felt the built in lock slowly leave my cage.

As I felt the prison leave my clit, I instantly got hard. Blushing and embarrassed, knowing I wasn't suppose to, I felt my clit twitch back and forth in the air, screaming to be played with. Screaming to cum. I couldn't remember the last time I was erect, almost a foreign feeling between my legs. Tutting, Mistress simply watched her desperate sissy, disappointed in her desperation. She ran a stocking covered foot over my denied and filled balls, forcing a moan out of my eager lips.

Her foot quickly went from comforting to commanding, tapping my balls with enough force to make me cry out. Waiting for her sissy to calm down, Mistress repeated the process, again and again, until my poor clit understood it would have no release, shrinking back down in defeat. Quickly the ring of my cage was slipped off, replaced by something much tighter. Breath caught in my throat, I whimpered thinking of what I would open my eyes to. What new torment she was going to leave me in.

The new ring nice and secure, I felt Mistress press my new cage onto my clit. Impossibly tight and small, almost feeling like she was shoving it back inside of me, I softly whined, begging her not to. She simply ignored me, continuing on the task at hand. Hearing the smallest of clicks, I knew my fate was sealed, heart thumping in my chest, awaiting to see my new prison. Mistress slowly took off the blindfold, ensuring her eyes were the first thing I saw. Full of mischievous, excitement, and desire, she took in every moment of seeing my new cage.

I looked down in confusion and horror, almost unable to comprehend what I was seeing. The cage, if you could call it that, didn't seem to come out of me at all. Smaller than anything I had ever seen, hot pink that was undeniably noticeable, hugging my clit tighter than I had ever felt. I gulped, unable to speak, looking back up at my Mistress. I was met with a giggle and a smile, obviously very happy with her new purchase. I knew there was no talking her out of it, and I knew there was no use arguing. This was my new normal, my new clit.

With a final pat on my cheek, calling me her good girl, Mistress bounded to the bed for my next surprise. Taking what looked like a body suit out of the box, she beckoned me over. Still in my cuffs, I was bent over the bed where she removed my panties. A lubed finger played with and entered my ass, forcing a moan as I felt her stretching me, getting me ready for her next torment. Her finger was quickly replaced by a plug, snug as my cage, fitting perfectly against my g-spot.

Releasing me from my bondage, she spanked my ass, bringing my mind away from the new toy inside of me. Handing me my tights for the evening, hot pink just like my new clit, Mistress left me to it as she got the rest of my outfit ready. Blushing, I slid the nylon up my shaved legs, relishing in one of my favourite activities. Feeling the smoothness of the fabric against the smoothness of my skin, I giggled as they encased me. Snugly fitting up to my waist, my clit was barely visible, so tiny in comparison.

Running her hands over me, Mistress turned me around to step into my new outfit. It slid up to hug my crotched, fitting against my clit and in between my cheeks. I knew how on display I was, how little would be left to the imagination. As the outfit sat on my shoulders, pulling even more against my clit, I whimpered as I saw what had Mistress so excited.

Almost squealing with glee, she ran her fingers across my clit. The body suit she found almost had a pouch, the lightest fabric I had ever felt, which perfectly outlined my clit. My denied and full balls, my new tiny clit, all exposed, encased, outlined, and highlighted. Watching her fingers slowly circle me, starting to react to her touch, I whimpered as I felt myself get excited. But my poor clit never grew, almost pushing internally as a way to escape from its prison. Continuing to smile, enjoying the effect both her and the outfit were having, Mistress relented in her teasing assault.

She finished the outfit with cuffs, collar, heels, and my ears (all pink of course), completing her sissy bunny for the evening. Standing in front of her mirror, I blushed, looking as pretty as I felt. Still unable to take my eyes of my new clit, now left on full display for the world to see, I let her finish completing my look. Wig, outlandish make-up, and her own signature perfume for me, I nervously played with my hands as Mistress clipped a leash to my collar. With a trusting wink, a sly smile, and a mischievous laugh, she tugged at my neck, leading me towards her car, and whatever evening she had planned.

We drove to a house I had been before, a friend of my Mistress who often hosted parties. Many of these I had served at, handing out drinks and food, smiling through the wandering hands of many guests. Tonight however, felt much different, sitting in my bunny suit, my new clit at the forefront of my mind. The mischievous glint in my Mistress' eye, I nervously stared as I was led out of the car, terrified about what awaited me inside.

I blushed deeper than I had in a long time being greeted by the cheers and hollers as Mistress walked me through the door. Most of the people I had met many times before as Mistress' sissy, but some were new. Some of her friends hugged me, telling me how adorable I looked, some teasingly ran their fingers over my new clit, saying it is exactly what I deserved. I burned red, and meekly thanked them through it all.

Overwhelmed, I was almost relieved when Mistress brought me to a spot on the wall, ordering me to pose and wait to be needed. I watched her hand my leash up on the wall, her iron stare might as well have nailed it there. Hands on my hip, eyes down, legs firmly together, a stance I have practiced many times, I waited.

Although left on the wall, I was certainly not ignored. Many visitors made there way over to tease me, play with me, torment me. I was made to turn, showing off my ass, feeling hands moving all over me. I whimpered, my excited clit pushing inside of me rather than straining against my cage, a sensation I was not used to. Mistress observed it all through the corner of her eye, enjoying my torment.

Finally the host saved me, shooing away the teasing party goers as she brought me to the kitchen. I was more than happy to help, to be distracted, moving drinks and food around the room. Painfully aware of how excited I was, I desperately tried to ignore my throbbing clit, and how desperate I was to cum. Although that task was impossible, constantly reminded by wandering hands as I made my way around the room. Each drink was met with a complimentary pat on the butt. Each dish was returned with a subtle rub on my clit. Whimpering, wide-eyed, and frustrated, I tried my best to be a good girl.

Seeing my torment, the desire spreading in my eyes, Mistress took me by the arm, rescuing me from a crowd. Breathing hard, virtually overcome with lust and desperation, she sat me in the middle of the room. Strapped down, unable to move, I almost didn't care what she had planned for me. My body screamed to cum, and my eyes gave me away as I stared up at my Mistress. She simply smiled, tightening my binds, almost forcing my plug further inside of me.

Happy that I couldn't move, my Mistress went behind me, leaning in to breathe and softly whisper in my ear. I openly moaned, no longer able to hide my desperation, as her hand found my clit. One hand teasing my nipples, she rubbed my clit through my outfit. I groaned, moaning so deeply, so desperately, wanting nothing but to feel her hands on me. Softly she rubbed, back and forth, playing with my clit. I had never felt this aroused through my cage before, never felt so desperate.

Back and forth, up and down, pinching and squeezing, she did not relent playing with my newly encased clit. I leaned my head back into her, softly begging for something, my poor confused brain didn't know what. Mistress simply shushed me, kissing my cheek, telling me to be her good girl. Her good sissy. She wanted me to cum for all the people here, cum in my new outfit, cum in my new cage. To show everyone that I didn't even need to be released to cum, instead my new clit just needed to be teased. To be played with.

Moaning, a small part of me trying to rebel at my new normal, I felt that familiar feeling rising up in me. Whimpering, so desperate for a release, I tried to push into her hands, to get as close as possible to her touch. I knew I was going to cum. I knew I was going to be her good girl. I knew I was going to be her good little sissy bunny. And I knew everyone here was going to see it.

Eyes wide, breath catching in my throat, I almost fainted as I was given my release. Almost screaming in ecstasy when my voice returned, I felt my clit cum harder than ever before. Mistress' fingers never stopping, cum dripping through my new outfit, I came and I came to the cheers and laughter in the room. Unable to do anything, hyper fixating on my clit, I was enslaved to my orgasm. I melted into my Mistress, hearing her call me a good girl, showing me her cum covered fingers. I never hesitated when they were brought to my mouth, cleaning my Mistress from her sissy's mess.

Exhausted, released from the chair, Mistress led her blushing sissy back to the wall, cum still dripping from her outfit like a little whore. Leaving me in place, she leaned in and whispered. Whispered that this was the next step in our dynamic, our relationship. The cage would be my new normal. Cumming in it would be my new normal.

Still shaky from my orgasm, I could only stare at my Mistress, my world, and smile.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
620 Followers