My New Normal Pt. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3 of 'My New Normal'.
13.7k words
4.77
9.8k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tepin
Tepin
530 Followers

The next week or so was a bit of a blur but a very pleasant one. Not only was I able to keep having sex with my mom whenever she got horny but I even got to fuck my sister a few more times and of course the occasional spanking for both of them.

One night mom was out for a while and we were sitting around the fire outside and enjoying a few drinks. Sarah always got drunk easily and after a few drinks she was already a bit buzzed. When I grabbed a fresh one for each of us, she looked at me and asked if mom was 'really out'. When I asked why, she said she'd been thinking of getting tied up and played with again but not spanked except she didn't want mom there this time. When I assured her that yes, mom was really out she said "then let's go -I'll meet you in mom's room."

We both went inside and I went to grab the restraints while she went to mom's room. When I got there, she was naked and laying face up on the bed. I had a quick thought so before I tied her, I had her turn so she was laying across the bed instead of lengthways. I tied her arms out wide to her sides and instead of tying her legs tight, I left plenty of room for them to move.

When I reached down to finger her pussy, she was already as wet as she'd been when I was fucking her the last time so I knew she was turned on by the thought of being tied. Instead of fingering her more, I just moved up between her legs and slid my cock into her. I'd enjoyed fucking her from behind last time but this way I could see the expression on her face as more and more of my cock slid in until there was no more space between us. I quickly figured out she liked the long, deep thrusts more than the short, shallow ones so I concentrated on those until I thought she was close to cumming. When I pulled out, she gave a disappointed groan until I slid a few fingers into her pussy and curled them as I thrust so I could get as much contact as I could with the sensitive spot just inside her pussy. When I thought she was close to cumming again I pulled my fingers out and when I pushed the tip of one against the pucker of her asshole I got a much happier moan as it slid in easily. Grabbing the lube I'd brought from my room, I added a bit to my fingers and soon had 3 fingers sliding in and out of her ass. Just to keep her on edge, I was teasing her clit and pussy with the fingers of my other hand. When I pulled away from both her pussy and ass she looked at me as if to say, "Now what?" but quickly figured that out when I lifted her legs as high as the ropes would allow and shifted so the head of my cock was pressing against her asshole. I'd only had anal sex with one other girl and she'd stopped me after 6 or so strokes saying it didn't feel good. Having watched Sarah use the vibrator on her ass plus me using the butt plug on her, I was pretty sure she'd be ok with it. As the head entered her ass, she started to moan again and with nice short, slow strokes I eased a bit more into her each time until the full length of my cock was in her ass. Occasionally I'd stop fucking her ass long enough to reach down and rub her clit for a few seconds before going back to sliding my cock in and out of her asshole. Any thoughts I had that she wouldn't enjoy it were wiped out when she said, "Oh fuck, that feels a lot better than a toy. Damn, I wish I'd tried a cock in my ass sooner!"

Realizing that mine was the first cock she'd ever had in her ass got me even more excited so just to see what would happen I kept fucking her ass but at the same time used one hand to play with her clit and the other one to tease her nipples. What happened was an orgasm like I'd never seen her have before. Her body arched up off the bed, she let out a loud "Oh FUCK!" and I could feel her ass clench on my cock and then release each time her pussy contracted as well. I really thought I was going to cum but I managed to hold on until she'd finished cumming.

When she somewhat relaxed on the bed she said, "oh my god - that was the most intense cum I've ever had.

I just smiled and nodded before saying, "I could tell and I'm glad it was - now it's my turn to cum."

I think she was expecting me to go back to fucking her ass so there was a total look of surprise on her face when I pulled out and shifted up over her body and she realized my cock was heading toward her mouth.

She knew she really couldn't move out of the way and said, "not after it's been in my ass, please?"

"Don't worry - I'm not going to put it in your mouth but I am going to cum."

I stopped with my cock about 6 inches from her face and started stroking it. When she realized what I was planning, she smiled a bit, licked her lips and opened her mouth. Likely very few people have enjoyed stroking themselves to orgasm right over their sisters face but I certainly was and it wasn't long before I was cumming too.

The first two spurts were right on target and went into her mouth, the next three landed from her forehead to her chin and then the last few ended up in or near her mouth again with the few remaining dribbles ending up on her neck. When I finally finished cumming she looked at me, gave me a cummy smile and said, "wow, never done that before either - how about a towel?"

I smiled back, untied her hands and grabbed a towel from the bathroom. When I got back, she'd wiped what she could off her face and was just cleaning it from her fingers.

She must have noticed the look on my face because she said, "Hey, nothing wrong with a bit of cum - how about giving your sister a nice kiss?"

Partly for the shock value and partly because it was something I'd never done either, I leaned down and gave her a long, hot kiss with lots of tongue. I could not only taste my cum but could feel it with my tongue and I was a bit surprised to find out that it tasted ok. When I backed away again Sarah had a totally shocked look on her face and stammered, "Holy shit.. I was just kidding but that was hot - I definitely want to do it again sometime."

I was tempted to curl up with her on mom's bed but didn't really want mom to find us asleep there when she got home so we both got ready for bed and crashed for the night.

Along with everything else through the week, I'd also been wondering how I could arrange to see my mom and sister spank each other. Fortunately, that worked itself out beautifully without me having to arrange anything. I got home from work and as soon as I opened the front door I could hear them arguing. When I got to the kitchen and asked what was wrong, mom told me that she'd asked Sarah to do the laundry while she was out but it didn't get done. When I asked Sarah what was happening she said that she'd already agreed to look after supper and cleanup the kitchen so mom should do the laundry instead of going out with one of her friends. That started them both yelling at each other again until I yelled even louder "STOP IT!"

That stopped both of them and now they were looking at me. "So, let me get this straight. Mom, you'd asked Sarah to the laundry and when it wasn't done you called her a lazy bitch? Did you remember that she was also doing supper and cleaning the kitchen?"

"No, I forgot that this was her day to cook."

"Ok, Sarah - did you remind mom that you were already doing supper and cleaning or did you just get pissed off and start yelling at her that she was stupid and expected you to do everything because she was too busy going out drinking?"

"Well, ya I guess I just started yelling - I should have reminded her I was doing supper."

Looking back and forth at both of them I said, "See, that didn't take long to work out. I really don't need to come home from work just to hear the two of you yelling at each other."

Both looked at me and said, "I'm sorry"

"It's not just me you need to apologize to.... you've both been very rude to each other. In fact, I'd say you both need a spanking and now's a good a time as any - let's go downstairs."

Even as I was talking, a plan was coming to mind. There was a look of surprise on both their faces but also a look of excitement and as we got downstairs I said, "Ok, here's how this is going to go - Mom, you're going to spank Sarah for being rude to you and Sarah, you're going to spank mom for being rude to you. I'm thinking in groups of 10 - that way if one of you decides to spank really hard, the other will have a chance to return it just as hard but...." and I let that bit sink in for a few seconds "if either of you decide to spank the other too softly then I'll give that person 10 more myself."

I fully expected excuses or a flat out 'no' from one or both of them so I was quite surprised when the only thing that mom said was, "How many strokes?"

"Hmmm, well seeing as you'll both be spanking the other - how many do you think?"

Sarah said, "30" and mom said "40".

I agreed with mom and suggested that Sarah get spanked first. With only a slight hesitation Sarah pulled off her pants and underwear and lay across mom's lap. After 5 on each cheek there was some pinkness showing but they were all decently hard swats so I told mom it was her turn. She hesitated a little bit more than Sarah had but soon enough her pants and underwear were on the floor and she was across Sarah's lap for her 10 which got her cheeks nice and pink too.

We went back and forth, 10 at a time but by the last 10 they'd both slacked off on how hard they were spanking each other so I decided when they were done to give both of them 10 more each. I had them stand side by side behind the couch and bend over the back. Not only did it really put their asses into a nice position to be spanked, the view of their ass/pussy from behind was great. As I gave Sarah her extra 10, I made sure to tease and finger mom's pussy and then did the same to Sarah when I spanked mom.

When I was done I asked them both, "What made you hornier...spanking or getting spanked?"

Both of them said that doing the spanking was fun but getting spanked got them a lot more excited.

"From what I felt, you're both nice and wet and would enjoy a nice orgasm. I'd love to try fucking both of you but not sure I'd be able to give you both the fucking you want but I'd love to make you both cum. How about you both sit on the couch and slide forward as far as you can."

They both gave me a slightly puzzled look but did what I asked. As soon as they were in position I looked from one to the other and said, "Well, Sarah got spanked first so I think she should cum first." and with that I knelt in front of her, spread her legs and leaned forward so that I could run my tongue up her slit. As soon as my tongue touched her she said, "You can do that anytime!"

I love eating pussy and as I teased, licked, sucked and nibbled her pussy she quickly realized I was pretty good at it too. I was totally enjoying myself and not in a huge hurry to make her cum but apparently either the spanking, my oral or maybe both was enough that it wasn't long before she grabbed my face and pulled me into her pussy as she came. I wasn't going to stop licking just because she was cumming so I kept going and at her through two more wonderful orgasms. As I finally pulled my head back I could see that mom had moved so she could see better and was fingering her pussy at the same time.

When I moved so that I could give her a good licking she stopped me and said, "would it be ok if I rode your face instead...I cum a lot better that way.

I had no problem with that and as I lay back on the floor I heard Sarah say, "That's not fair - I didn't get a choice!"

Mom just chuckled and said, "You didn't ask - I did!" and at the same time straddled my head and lowered her pussy to my mouth. As she moved her pussy back and forth, I tongued whatever I could reach and once or twice she moved further than she'd planned and the tip of my tongue flicked across her asshole before she moved back so I could keep licking her pussy. Soon even with a leg on either side of my head I could hear her moaning and when she moved so I was able to lick and suck her clit, I knew she was close. Less than a minute later she came and just like Sarah, I kept eating her until she'd came at least twice more.

When she finally moved off my face and back onto the couch, I licked my lips and could taste the combination of both of them. "Both of you taste amazing - I hope we can do that again!"

"I hope so too!" was mom's quick reply followed by "You're the only one that hasn't cum yet." as she reached down to rub my cock through my pants. While she stroked me with one hand, the other was busy undoing them so she could get my cock out and wrap her hand around it. "Remember a few weeks ago when I watched you and Sarah?"

As soon as she said it, images of fucking Sarah while she was tied to the bed popped back to mind. "Oh ya, I remember that!"

"Well, after you guys went to bed I kept thinking of her with the toy in her ass and that got me too horny to sleep so I grabbed some lube. I started with a finger in my ass while I played with my pussy but that wasn't enough to I grabbed one of my smaller toys. With a bit more lube, I slowly worked it into my ass until it was all the way in and then fucked my ass while I fingered myself until I came."

I'd thought I was hard before but hearing mom describe fucking her own ass had me hard as steel. I was starting to see where she was going and I liked the idea but any doubt was removed when she said, "I'm not sure if you and Sarah have done any anal" but when she looked over at Sarah the blush on her face gave her that answer so she continued with "but I know I always enjoyed it when your dad fucked my ass and it's been too long. The toy felt good when I used it but not as good as the real thing - would you like to fuck my ass until you cum?"

The smile on my face was the only answer she needed so with a "then let's go upstairs where it's more comfortable" mom and I headed upstairs and when Sarah asked "can I watch?" we both said 'sure'.

When we got to mom's room she promptly grabbed a pillow for her head and knelt there with her ass high in the air. Looking back at me she said with a smile "I hope you don't mind - my ass is a lot bigger than Sarah's and it's not as firm or smooth."

As I lightly ran my fingers down her crack and when I traced a line around and then across her pucker she clenched slightly in anticipation. "From what I'm seeing - everything looks just fine!"

I enjoyed teasing her for another minute or so before I reached for the lube on her nightstand and after applying some to my finger and some to her ass, I gently started easing one finger inside her. Apparently, I was going too slow because as soon as the tip had slid in, she started pushing back to get the rest of it in faster. Now knowing that I didn't have to be quite so gentle, I added a second and then a third finger to her ass until I was able to easily push them all the way in to the last knuckle before pulling back out.

It was interesting watching the look on Sarah's face, she'd felt both fingers and cock in her ass but obviously never had quite as good a view of it happening because she was watching intently. Now that her ass was well lubed and opened a bit, I pulled my fingers out and moved up behind her. As I moved my cock closer, Sarah reached forward to grab my shaft and guided it so the tip was lined up with her slightly opened ass and held it there as I pushed forward.

Sarah's eyes were fixed on the sight of mom's ass opening to accept the head of my cock and the first bit of the shaft.

As the head of my cock eased into her ass mom moaned, "Wow... I can feel you going in and you're bigger than the last toy I used."

I could feel her inner muscles clenching and resisting my entry so I held still and as mom's ass relaxed enough to take me in, she started pushing back against me until the whole shaft was buried in her ass. There was a bit of an 'oomphf' from mom when the last bit slid in before I drew back until her ass was just closing around the tip before I pushed back in again. Each time I pulled back and pushed back in it was easier than the last time and soon mom was moaning with each thrust.

I was doing ok holding back until mom started intentionally clenching her ass as I slid back out which felt just like a hand was wrapped around my shaft. That was enough to trigger my orgasm and with a groan of my own I started filling her ass with my cum. I think because of the way she was clenching her ass, I stayed hard longer than usual and my cum had made it even easier to thrust in and out so I kept going until I'd softened and slipped out. As I slipped out, there was quite a dribble of cum that oozed out and dripped to the bed.

Mom kind of fell forward onto the bed and Sarah said, "It felt great when you fucked my ass but watching you go in and then fucking her was totally wild to see!"

It was certainly more of a sexually exciting summer than any of the three of us would have expected. Unfortunately, there was only a couple of weeks left before Sarah had to get back to college but not before she got a couple more spankings and more sex too. After she left, Sarah and I stayed closely in touch by FB and I think it was late January when I got a message from her that said, "I've got a new boyfriend and he loves to spank me!" with a picture of her very red ass. Apparently, they'd been seeing each other and the sex was great. She'd noticed that he loved rubbing and touching her ass but when she asked him if it was because he enjoyed anal he blushed and said he did but that wasn't it. He finally admitted that he'd always wanted to spank someone but all his other girlfriends had thought it was too weird and they usually broke up so he was really excited when she told him she'd be 'willing to try it' without telling him anything about being spanked before and they both loved it. Instead of coming home for the whole Christmas break, she only came for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day before heading back because he had his own apartment and I could just imagine him getting her cheeks as red as Santa's outfit!

Mom and I still had some great sex and she was fine with me cumming in her mouth, pussy or ass - sometimes after a spanking or sometimes just because she was horny. By February though, I noticed that she wasn't coming to my room as often as she had been. I knew she'd finally got back to going on a few dates and when I asked, she told me she'd met Rob, the neighbour of one of her girlfriends and they'd hit it off. Apparently, he was a widower and they had a lot of other things in common. Eventually they'd started having sex and while she said she loved when we had sex, it was better when it was with someone you were romantically involved with too. Much to her relief, I told her I could totally understand that and not only got a really nice hug but one hell of a blowjob before I went back to my room.

One night after she'd been out for the evening and was just heading to bed, I stuck my head into her room to say goodnight and she was just pulling her pajama bottoms up. It wasn't unusual for one of us to see the other naked even when sex wasn't involved but was unusual was that I could see that her ass was a lovely red colour.

"Mmmm, is there someone else spanking you that I don't know about?"

Mom must not have heard me at the door because she spun around and looked very embarrassed. "I wasn't really sure how to tell you but yes... I had Rob over one night when you were out and was cooking him supper. I'd had a couple of drinks and forgot about the roast until we smelled it burning. When I kept apologizing he just laughed and eventually said, "What do you want me to do, spank you?"

"I guess the look on my face said it all and he knew something was up. I turned red, started crying and eventually I told him that when my husband was alive he'd sometimes spank me when I did something wrong. Then Rob looked really surprised and when I asked him why he kind of stammered that his wife used to enjoy getting spanked and that they usually had really good sex afterwards but he hadn't spanked anyone since she passed. We looked at each other for a few seconds until I lifted up my skirt, took off my panties and bent over the living room chair. I can still remember him saying, 'damn that looks sexy' even as the first swat landed. After he spanked me, he told me to stay right there and he fucked me from behind. It felt awesome and we've done it several times since - including this evening before I came home."

Tepin
Tepin
530 Followers