My New Normal Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly I pulled back from Julie's nipple and took Sarah's hand and put it on the tit that I'd been playing with. She quickly got the idea and was playing with one nipple while she sucked the other one. After a few minutes of that, I looked at Sarah and said, "Go ahead, feel how wet her pussy is" and I started sliding just the tip of my cock into Julie to give her room.

She was a bit hesitant at first but after she got past touching a pussy other than hers for the first time I could feel her fingers as they slid between my cock and Julie's pussy lips and when she shifted to Julie's clit I could both see the change in her expression and feel the change in the way her pussy was reacting to everything.

I leaned closer to Sarah and whispered, "There you go, you're getting fucked while Sarah plays with your pussy. Soon I'll be cumming in you and then Sarah will be licking your pussy and my cum at the same time."

We both loved a bit of dirty talk during sex as it usually got her off faster/harder and tonight was no exception. As the thoughts of what I'd said worked their way into her mind, her body started reacting and soon she was moaning, groaning and quivering as she came. Feeling her pussy clench on my cock was all it took to put me over the edge and I started flooding her pussy with spurt after spurt of cum.

When I finished cumming and slid out of her, we both looked at Sarah licked her lips and started moving so she could get her head closer to Julie's pussy. Just as she was getting close enough to kiss Julie's belly, Julie said "Hang on, that's not how Sean and I were when you were watching!" and with that she rolled Julie onto her back and moved so she was straddling Sarah's face and slowly lowered her pussy down.

I'd had the same view a couple of weeks ago and just like when I was in Sarah's position, I could see some of my cum slowly drip from her pussy onto Sarah's lips which she quickly licked off. Knowing exactly how it felt to lick Julie's pussy and taste my cum from it was one thing but watching my sister do it was a whole new level. Eventually her pussy was just above Sarah's face and I could see Sarah's tongue flicking back and forth and occasionally inside as far as she could get it. Just seeing Sarah licking Julie was enough to get me hard and seeing as Julie's pussy was nicely occupied I decided on the next best thing. After easing Sarah's legs apart, I slowly slid my cock into her pussy and even with Julie on her face I could hear Sarah moan each time I pulled back and then slid my length back inside her. She was soaking wet and it I could tell it wouldn't be long before she came. I couldn't see Julie's face but from the way she was moaning, she was close too so Sarah must have been doing a good job. I decided to see if I could get them both to cum together so without either of them noticing, I grabbed the lube from the nightstand and got a couple of fingers nice and slippery. As soon as I knew Sarah was getting close to cumming, I reached forward and pushed a slippery finger against Julie's pucker. As it slid in, there was a long, pleasurable groan and after a few nice easy strokes, I added the second one. Julie loved a finger or two in her ass and by staying nice and slow I knew I was keeping her right on the edge of cumming. As soon as I felt Sarah start to cum, I not only sped up but started wiggling my fingers as I fucked Julie's ass with them and that put her right over the edge.

The timing was perfect! When Sarah came, she opened her mouth to yell and that was when Julie started cumming and her contractions forced all my remaining cum plus a surge of her juices out and into Sarah's mouth. It had been less than 15 minutes since I'd just cum but having watched my sister eating Julie's pussy, seeing my cum drip onto her face, fucking her at the same time and now seeing both of them cum was all I needed to shoot my second load of the evening into Sarah.

Soon enough Julie rolled to one side and I rolled to the other and when we looked at Sarah we both started to laugh because her face had the 'glazed donut' look that people joke about complete with a few strings of 'icing'. Suddenly I noticed that Julie had stopped laughing and was looking at Sarah and just when I was going to ask what she was looking at, she leaned over and licked one of the strings of cum off Sarah's cheek. A second string got cleaned the same way and then Julie started licking and kissing the remaining traces off her cheeks, nose and finally they shared a very intense, long kiss.

If I hadn't just cum I know that would have gotten me hard again but it did cause some serious twitching. When Julie pulled back, she looked at Sarah again, smiled and without further hesitation she shifted so that she could continue her cleaning except this time it was Julie's pussy she was cleaning. A bit tentative at first (I know I had been) but after a few licks she apparently decided that she was enjoying it and pretty much dove in. The surprised look on Sarah's face turned to pleasure and soon she was moaning and thrusting her pussy up against Julie's tongue as she came.

This time when Julie pulled back, she looked at me, I looked at her and without saying anything we moved together for our own kiss. As we kissed and our tongues met each other and she shared a bit of the cum mixture that she hadn't swallowed. At the first taste, it flashed that I was tasting my cum from my sisters pussy from my girlfriends mouth and that thought made it one of the hottest kisses I'd had.

Not much more was said that night as we were all pretty fucked out so we did whatever bathroom thing we needed to do, all curled up in the same bed and slept. When I woke up the next morning and everything from the night before flashed back I was hard instantly. Apparently, Sarah was already awake because as I rose, she shifted so she could stroke me. I tried to keep quiet but either a moan or some movement must have woken Julie because she rolled over and said, "holy shit - I guess last night really did happen!" Then she looked down at Sarah's hand stroking my cock and shifted so she could lick and suck on the head.

Between the stroking, the sucking and having it done by two good looking naked girls I only lasted a few more minutes before I blasted a load into Julie's mouth. Sarah moved as if to share it but Julie just swallowed, smiled and said, "nope, that one was all mine!"

That a bit of a laugh from all of us and as much as I wanted to keep playing, Julie said, "I think we'd better talk about where things are going to go from here."

Sarah and I agreed and after some lengthy discussion it came down to Julie and I knowing that we'd fallen in love with each other and that Julie was ok if Sarah and I still had sex knowing that it was just sex and nothing emotional and the same between Julie and Sarah.

Conversation out of the way, the girls spent a few minutes getting me hard again and then lay side by side while I took turns fucking one while I fingered the other until I finally came in Julie. I was kind of hoping for another cleanup session but instead Julie said she had a cousin coming over so she needed to shower and get home.

Once she was gone, Julie and I made sure everything was cleaned up before mom got home. Over the next few weeks, Julie and I got together as often as we could and even if we didn't have sex it was great spending the time with her. Sarah and I managed a few fucks and a spanking or two. The three of us had only been able to get together once but we all agreed we wanted to be able to do it more often.

About a week later, Julie and I were in the middle making out on the couch downstairs when Sarah came running down the stairs yelling, "I got it, I got it!"

"You're gonna get it if this isn't really important!" was my sarcastic response.

"The job, I got the job I applied for."

"That's great and I'm really happy for you but hardly worth coming screaming into the basement."

With a big smile Sarah said, "No, you don't get it! A 2 bedroom apartment only costs a couple of hundred more than a one bedroom so with me working, the three of us could get our own place...if you wanted of course."

All of a sudden everything clicked and I realized that if things went well, I'd be sharing a bed with my girlfriend and both of us would be enjoying sex with my sister on a regular basis. Now it looked like my 'new normal' had changed again but definitely for the better!