My New Normal Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tepin
Tepin
525 Followers

I was definitely surprised but had figured that what we'd been doing wouldn't last forever so I asked, "So, I guess that means that you're not going to want to get spanked or have sex with me again."

"Honestly, I don't know, maybe sometimes but depending on how things work out it certainly wouldn't be as often."

Well a 'not as often' was a lot better than a 'never' so I told her I understood and was fine with it. Instead of 2 or 3 times a week, our spanking and sex sessions dropped off to once every few weeks - basically whenever he wasn't available and she got horny or every so often it would just be a spanking if things weren't getting done around the house again.

It wasn't easy going from almost daily sex with either mom or Sarah to none with Sarah and once every few weeks with mom and I mentioned it to Sarah on one of our Facebook chats. She sent me back a smiley face icon followed by "I'm not sure if you remember Julie - the one that convinced me to to try a vibrator in my bum because she'd done it and said it felt great?"

Oh I remembered Julie - I'd met her quite a few times but the image that stuck in my mind was her in a two-piece bathing suit earlier in the summer when a bunch of us went to the beach - very pretty, nice smile, long dark hair, from her darker skin tone I'd guess Mediterranean, shorter than Sarah but a lot bigger in the chest (and I was pretty sure I'd seen the outline of nipple piercings through her suit), a bit of extra in the hips and a nice full, firm ass that was nicely shown off by the way her suit clung between her ass cheeks.

"She's one of those 'I'll try almost anything once to see if I like it' kind of people and from what she's told me there's not much that she's tried sexually that she didn't enjoy. Anyway, I was telling her about my new boyfriend, how much fun it was to get spanked and even sent her the same pic that I'd sent you of my ass afterwards. She said she'd seen it on porn and it got her excited wondering how it would feel but was never comfortable enough to bring it up with whoever she was seeing - maybe you should give her a call!"

Even as we chatted more I was thinking 'Yup....I thought, I might just have to give her a call!'

We knew each other but there'd never seemed to be any dating interest either way and I really couldn't just call her and say "hey, would you like to come over and see what it's like to be spanked?"

I went through a bunch of ideas before deciding on one that might work. Basically, we'd either have some fun or she'd never talk to me again and possibly worse tell our other friends that I was a weirdo sexually but from what Sarah had told me about her I was fairly sure even if she wasn't interested in any fun that she'd keep everything to herself.

I messaged with Sarah and filled her in and her only comment was "if it works, I want to know all the details!"

Sure enough, a couple of days later Julie texted me to say that Sarah had some clothes and other stuff at the house that she didn't want and was it ok for her to come over and look through them. I said 'sure' and I suggested Saturday afternoon when I knew that Mom had said she'd be over at Rob's and already told me not to expect her back until Sunday which was now the normal for her weekend with them.

About 3 o'clock I went downstairs, logged onto the internet through the TV, called up a porn video I'd bookmarked earlier, forwarded it to where I wanted it to play and waited for Julie to get there. When I heard her knock, I hit play and ignored her. When she knocked louder and eventually opened the door and called out 'hey Sean', I pretended I still didn't respond hoping she'd figure out I was downstairs which she did. I'd moved a mirror so I could see the stairs and when I saw her coming down, I made sure I had my already hard cock out and started stroking it. Encouragingly, instead of saying anything right away, she watched both the tv and tried to see what I was doing for a few minutes before saying nice and loud, "Hey, Sean!"

That was when I stood up with my cock still hard (which I noticed she looked at immediately), dropped the remote and started apologizing profusely. At the same time, I was trying to pick up the remote but all I managed to do was increase the volume and eventually hit the pause button. When I finally got it stopped I looked back at Julie and said, "I'm so sorry, I thought you were coming after supper and I... well...you know."

"All I know is that you were watching porn so loud you couldn't hear me and caught you wanking to porn." She paused for a few seconds to look at the paused image of a girls nice red ass with a guy 's fingers in her pussy on the screen before continuing, "I always had you pegged for kind of nerdy and shy but apparently, I was wrong. Is this the kind of stuff you're into?"

I managed to stammer out a "no, yes, well sometimes" at the same time I was tucking my still hard cock back into my pants which got a smile from her and a "well, which one?"

A little calmer I said, "I enjoy a lot of 'regular' stuff too but sometimes I like to watch something a bit different and wonder, well wonder what it would actually be like to do."

All in all, a pretty good bunch of acting which apparently Julie fell for because she just looked at me for a few seconds before saying, "Ya, I get it." and then looking back at the screen, "So, have you ever - you know - spanked anyone?"

I did my best to look innocent and replied, "I've never had a girlfriend who was into trying it. I don't like the really heavy spanking stuff - usually I just watch ones where it's an erotic spanking and then some sex. The only girl I ever spanked was more of a 'friend with benefits', we knew we wouldn't work out as a couple but the spanking and other sex was great. Sarah never gave me any details but she said a few times that you'd done things she'd never done - have you ever been spanked?"

"Only by my dad years ago but there was nothing erotic about that. I've thought about it sometimes though. Once I actually tried spanking myself to see what it would be like but it didn't really turn me on, maybe because I knew when each stroke was going to happen and how hard it would be so I still don't know." She stopped there likely wondering if she'd said too much and then she pointed to the TV and said, "From what I saw, it looked pretty hot on the screen - is there a story to it or is it just spanking?"

Perfect - she was at least interested! "Well, from what I already watched she's his next door neighbour's daughter and he'd seen her watching him through his window a few times when he was jacking off. For the next week or so he made sure it was about the same time and now he'd hidden outside and caught her. He told her that he could either call the police and tell them he'd caught her peeking in his window, tell her parents what had happened or if she didn't like those options then he'd spank her. Of course, at first she said no but eventually agreed and he'd just finished spanking her and was starting to touch her when you came in."

"I hope this doesn't sound too strange but could you send me the link to it, I think it might be ummmm, fun to watch sometime."

"Doesn't sound weird at all, I knew you were a partier and thought you were a bit of a tease but I wouldn't have pictured you watching porn, especially stuff that may not be 'normal' porn."

She just laughed and said, "you'd be surprised, but I don't get as much time as I'd like to watch it. I've got my laptop but it's a lot better on a bigger screen."

"Well, here's a thought then as long as it wouldn't feel too weird for you - I've got no problem going back a bit - would you like to watch it here?"

She hesitated a bit before saying, "What about your mom?"

"She's at her boyfriends and at best will be back later but likely not until tomorrow."

"Well, ok. Sarah likely didn't say anything but we'd sometimes watch some porn together to see what we thought we'd enjoy but I've never watched any with a guy before - or at least not a guy I wasn't dating."

Before she could change her mind, I took it back to where the girl agreed to the spanking and he told her to take off her pants and underwear and lay across his lap and we started from that point. I'd already seen the whole video (more than once) so I was able to follow what was happening and keep an eye on Julie at the same time to see if she was getting excited watching but as it turned out, I really didn't need to.

As soon as the girl started getting spanked it didn't take long for her ass to start getting redder and Julie murmured "Damn, look at her ass getting red - gotta wonder what it feels like."

When he stopped after about 20 or so strokes to spread her legs and finger her, it showed a great shot of how wet she was as his fingers slid inside.

"I know exactly what that feels like but I'll bet it feels different when your ass is still tingling."

He went back to spanking her again and when he stopped the next time he told her that he could either keep spanking her or seeing as she'd enjoyed watching him jerk off that she could suck on him for a bit and then find out what it felt like to get fucked.

When he'd got his cock most of the way into her mouth she gagged a little which made Julie smile and say, "I'm not even a porn star and I can do better than that" and then she looked at me and said, "mind you from what I saw earlier you might be a bit more of a challenge."

After a few minutes of getting sucked, he moved behind her again but instead of spanking her he moved so that he could fuck her instead. When he put the head of his cock against the entrance to her pussy and pushed, I heard Julie take a deep breath but heard a definite moan when he started randomly slapping her ass as he slid in and out. Being a porn flick of course he pulled out just in time to shoot all over her back and Julie said, "What a waste. it's so much better when a guy cums in my pussy or i get to taste it in my mouth."

Just as I was about to agree, her phone rang. It must have startled her a bit because when she went to grab it, she knocked it onto the floor. When she bent forward to get it, I realized just how nice her ass was and before my brain said 'no', just as she answered, I reached forward and gave one cheek a nice smack. She glared at me but couldn't really say much more. It didn't take long to figure out she was talking to her mom and closed off with, "I'm not sure how long I'll be but I should be home for supper."

After hanging up, she looked at me and said, "Why did you slap my ass?"

She sounded more curious than angry so I answered her honestly and with a bit of a grin, "Well you said you wondered what it would be like to be spanked when you didn't know when the swat was coming or how hard it would be so I thought I'd help you out."

She smiled a bit as I talked, thought for a few seconds and said, "Well, that still doesn't help because a spanking is more than just one swat."

"Oh, so what you're saying is that you need a more complete experience to decide?"

"I'm really not sure. Part of me does and part of me doesn't - what the hell, only one way to find out for sure" and with that she moved so she was laying over my knee and then she looked over her shoulder at me and said "Let's both find out!"

I just had to take the opportunity to run my hand over her cheeks a few times and told her, "I've certainly enjoyed looking before but it's even better now - you've got a great ass!"

"Thanks, I'm glad you.." was all she got out before the hand I'd moved came down fairly hard on one cheek, then I rubbed it a bit more and did the same to the other cheek.

I alternated between spanking her, rubbing her ass and sometimes running my fingers up the inside of her leg almost to her pussy. After about 10 strokes on each cheek she suddenly rolled off my lap, said "I...I've got to go" and headed upstairs and out the door.

To say I was shocked was an understatement and when I didn't get anything back from the 2 texts I sent her I figured she must have changed her mind or I'd gone too far with my touching so I thought I'd best just drop it. That Thursday I was surprised to get a text from her saying "Can we talk?"

I quickly shot back a 'Sure, what's up?"

"I'd sooner talk in person - Dad's at work and Mom's gone for the day, can you come here?"

Now even more puzzled I said, "Sure, give me about 30 min."

All the way over, I was wondering what she wanted but figured I'd find out soon enough. When I got there, she looked kind of nervous but sexy as hell at the same time. She was wearing a thin, tight tube top that beautifully showed off her chest and a short, loose skirt that came to just above the knees. As we moved to the living room we got through the "how are you's" and once we sat on the couch she looked at me and said "I'm really sorry about the other day. I was really enjoying it and then I got scared and panicked."

"Scared? I hope I didn't do anything to scare you."

"No, it wasn't you it was me. I'd watched enough spanking videos to know they turned me on and when I tried it myself it did nothing for me so I was expecting that getting spanked in person would turn me on too."

"Ok, that makes sense so far...what scared you?"

"Fuck, I've gone through this in my mind so many times and thought I had it all worked out in a nice easy way to explain but I guess I got scared by how much it turned me on and that if it went any further I'd lose control of myself."

"Ok, that kind of makes sense but what do you mean 'lose control of yourself'?"

"Well, you were right when you said I was a bit of a tease but I also love sex so I'm usually good to do more than just tease but whether I'm just making out, giving head, getting fingered or getting fucked, I always felt like I could stop myself at any time. I thought I'd enjoy it but I wasn't really prepared for just how turned on I got from you spanking and touching me. I could already feel an orgasm building and suddenly I felt like I wanted to be naked, over your lap getting spanked, touched and then fucked like I'd never been fucked before and that feeling scared me. When I got home, I put spanking video on my laptop and used one of my toys until I came and it was one of the best orgasms I'd had in a long time."

When she was done, she looked at me to see how I was taking everything. It took me a few seconds to process everything and then said, "This may sound weird but I know exactly how you feel. I was more turned on spanking you than I thought I'd be and my mind was already going ahead to what it would be like to not only see you naked but to feel my hand on your ass, see it getting redder, hearing you moan as I spanked/touched you and was looking forward to possibly kissing it better before we had some great sex."

As we'd been talking, we'd moved closer and when I finished we looked at each other for a second or two and then mutually leaned in, kissed and then pulled back. When our lips met, I could feel a bit of a tingle before we parted and before anything else was said we leaned back in and kissed again but this time I felt her hand touch my face and my arm was around her. We didn't pull back as quickly as the first time and soon our tongues were touching and teasing each other as well. When we finally pulled back again, she said "Wow - I really wasn't planning on kissing you yet but it just felt so right and I'm glad I did."

I just smiled and said, "so am I...I wasn't sure what you were thinking but after a kiss like that I know I'm wondering what it would feel like to kiss so much more of you."

"I've been thinking about you spanking me all week and trying to decide what I wanted to do and that's why I wanted to talk to you. I was pretty sure I wanted to do more, talking with you pretty much convinced me but the way kissing made me feel totally convinced me. I hope you feel the same or I'm going to be really embarrassed but" and instead of finishing, she lay over my knee and lifted up her skirt. That on its own was a surprise but looking down and seeing that she'd been wearing nothing under the skirt was an even bigger surprise which caused my cock to harden slightly.

She had pretty much a perfect ass - not too big, not too small, smooth and firm. As I took a few seconds to enjoy running my hands over her cheeks I said, "I was right - you have a very spankable ass" and on the word 'ass' I brought my hand down firmly on her right cheek.

By the time I'd landed a few swats on each cheek I noticed a few things - her ass was getting nice and pink, I was getting much harder, she was moaning slightly and I was pretty sure I could feel her pushing down against my leg as I spanked her. The image will be in my mind forever but I wish I could have taken a picture just to show her how totally sexy she looked like that. I did my best to keep it random - sometimes alternating cheeks, sometimes a few swats on the same cheek and varying how hard each one was as well. Every few strokes, I'd take a quick break to run my hand over her ass, between her cheeks or up between her legs. I'd thought she was rubbing against my leg as I spanked her but when I ran my fingers up between her legs to feel her pussy, I know she pushed against my fingers and moaned as I slightly penetrated her folds before pulling away again.

Unlike mom and Sarah, I wasn't even counting the strokes - instead I was focused on her moaning, how wet her pussy was getting and the way she was pushing back when I touched her to try and get more of my finger inside her. Eventually instead of leaving my left hand on her back, I shifted so I could reach around her waist and get my fingers on her pussy as I kept spanking her with my right hand. That took her to the next level pretty quickly because almost immediately she was moaning more, thrusting against my fingers and in between moans I could hear, "yes, oh yes", "that's it, don't stop" and finally "Oh fuck I'm cumming!" just as her body started to shake and I could feel a sudden heat radiating from her to me. When she somewhat moved/somewhat fell from my lap to the floor, I quickly realized that it wasn't just heat I'd felt, the legs of my pants were wet. When she noticed as well, her eyes got wider and she said, "oh my god - did I do that?"

I chuckled a bit and said, "Well, either I wet myself, you wet yourself or you squirted and from the way you came, I'm betting you squirted."

"Really? I've get really wet sometimes but I've never squirted - I hope you're not grossed out or anything."

"No, not at all - but I'm pretty sure you'll need a spanking for making a mess on my pants."

That made her look up and when she saw the smile on my face she pretty much climbed into my lap, straddled me and we started kissing again. The best way I could describe it would be that it felt 'right' - having her in my lap, arms around my neck kissing passionately while I had a hand on each hot, red ass cheek to hold support her and hold her closer. As we kissed, I was starting to understand just what mom had meant when she'd said that it felt much better to be spanked by someone when there was also an emotional attachment because even after the little bit of time that I'd been with Julie I could feel more than just the physical attraction, I was actually enjoying being with her.

Julie broke through those thoughts when she pulled away long enough to say, "I'd love to feel you in me but I might just squirt again."

"Mmmm, I'd enjoy that almost as much as you would! How about you stand and bend over the couch for now but first I want to see the rest of you nude."

Apparently, that was fine with her because she simply pulled the top up over her head and I finally got to see her awesome tits without anything covering them and I also noticed I'd been right - there was a small ring piercing through each nipple. Her tits were closer to mom's size than Sarah's but even though they were larger, they were beautifully firm and had no noticeable sag. I knew both of us wanted to fuck but I also wanted to enjoy as much of her as I could so I cupped one breast so I could hold it and tease her nipple and took the other nipple in between my lips and started sucking gently on it for a few second before switching to the other one. After going back and forth a few times I reluctantly stopped and asked, "how do you want it?"

Tepin
Tepin
525 Followers