My New Normal Pt. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 of 'My New Normal'.
3.8k words
4.66
23k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tepin
Tepin
529 Followers

Mom coming in and the discussion that followed certainly killed my hardon but definitely not the desire to do more with Sarah and when I said as much to her, she said she was still horny too but didn't feel like going any further with me - at least not that night. Shortly after, we both went to bed and I'm pretty sure that Sarah masturbated before going to sleep and I know I did.

Life pretty much continued but now that mom knew that Sarah was not only aware of what we were doing but that she was ok with it, there was noticeably less tension. Even better was that now mom was able to slip into my room for a quick fuck without working where Sarah was and sometimes I'd even spank her before we fucked.

About a week later, mom had gone to bed early so Sarah were watching TV in our pajamas - me in boxers and her in a oversize t-shirt, panties with no bra. We talked about what had happened - not only between us but mom's reaction to the whole story being out in the open. Near the end of the conversation, Sarah said she was still curious what it would be like to be spanked and then have sex so I told her we could go up to my room.

"I didn't mean right now!" she said.

"No, I didn't mean sex right now - I thought you'd enjoy some of the spanking porn I've downloaded."

"Oh ok, that sounds like fun."

We spent the next hour or so looking at spanking clips, a lot of them showed the people having sex afterwards and I'd made sure I bookmarked a few where there was someone else watching that the spankee didn't know about. Judging by her breathing and the hardness of her nipples she was really enjoying those ones. One of the videos had a woman blindfolded and tied laying over a table so she couldn't move while she was getting spanked, then fingered then finally fucked. When I heard a sudden moan from Sarah, I looked over and one hand was playing with her nipple and the other hand was underneath her shirt near the bottom - most likely playing with her pussy. When I asked Sarah why it turned her on so much she said, "Well, partly the spanking, partly her being restrained and partly that she really didn't have much choice when he decided to fuck her afterwards."

"When you go back to your room, are you going to get yourself off?" I asked her.

Kind of shyly she said, "Yes and I'll bet you're going to do the same thing."

"For sure... but I was thinking, we've already seen each other nude and we're both horny - why not watch each other get off or maybe even give each other a 'hand' with it."

With a smile she nodded and pulled the t-shirt over her head, exposing her breasts and then looked at me and then down at my boxers. I didn't hesitate long before they were off and on the floor to be joined almost immediately by her panties. Now that both of us were naked, Sarah said, "Mmmm, the last time I saw you naked it was pretty dark. My brother has a good sized cock!"

There was a slight hesitation from both of us and then almost at the same time, I reached down to gently stroke my cock and she cupped her breasts and started playing with her nipples. When she moved one of her hands down her belly and started teasing her pussy, I reached out with my other hand and took over playing with the nipple that had just been abandoned.

There was a quick intake of breath from Sarah and she tensed up slightly but as I continued to gently caress her nipple and breast she relaxed and shifted so I could reach her easier. A few minutes later, I noticed the other hand shift from her breast to my leg and then across to my cock. I couldn't count the number of times I'd stroked myself to orgasm over the last year but the feeling of Sarah's hand stroking my cock felt totally different and way more exciting. Knowing that she was ok playing with me, I reached out for her pussy. At first, I was just running my fingers up and down her slit but gradually I started sliding them in and out of her with each stroke and soon we were lost in the feeling of touching each other as we got closer and closer to cumming.

She came first, moaning and shaking as she came and the feeling of her pussy clenching on the three fingers that I had deep inside her was great. In fact it was great enough that the thought and feeling put me over the edge and it was only a few strokes later that I started cumming and cum I did! When the last spurts were done, there was cum on her hand, on my belly, on her belly and I could see a long line right across one of her tits.

"Holy shit - you cum a lot!" were the first words from her followed by "and so did I! Now you've spanked me without any sex and you've gotten me off without a spanking. That really makes me wonder what it would be like to get spanked and then have sex!"

"Well, I'd have to check but I'm pretty sure mom said something about going out this Saturday for most of the day. We'd have lots of time for you to find out if you'd like!"

Sarah's reply of "I'll certainly think about it" was definitely better than a 'no' so I didn't push any further and got up to get some Kleenex to clean both of us up.

The next night after supper we were all watching a bit of TV when Sarah innocently asked mom - "Can we go and do a bit of shopping on Saturday, I'd like to get a new bathing suit and want your opinion."

"Could we go Sunday? I've already made plans to spend the day with Suzie."

It was a good thing mom was turned away from Sarah and didn't see the smile on her face when she said, "Sunday would be great, I'll find something else to do on Saturday" and as she headed back upstairs to her room, she caught my eye and gave her ass a couple of pretend swats with her hand.

Mom decided to watch part of a Netflix series, Sarah had already gone to bed so I decided I might as well go to my room too. When I got close to Sarah's door, I could hear her moaning softly as well as a slight buzzing and as luck would have it, her door was open just enough for me to see her on the bed. I was expecting to see her fucking her pussy with the toy so I was quite surprised when I could see her laying on her back pushing the tip against her asshole instead. As I stood there, I was able to make out a bit of what she was saying and was already hardening when I heard, "Oh fuck that feels good"

As she kept pushing, more and more slid in until almost the whole thing was buried in her ass before pulling it almost all the way back out just to slide it back in again. "Oh fuck, Julie was right, a toy in my ass does feel good." Then she started fingering herself at the same time she was sliding the vibrator in and out of her ass until she started cumming a few minutes later. I was able to sneak back to my room just before Sarah came out and went to the bathroom. I was hard as could be but I forced myself not to jack off because I had better plans for that load the next day.

Mom headed out just after breakfast and about a half hour later she called and talked to Sarah. When she hung up Sarah groaned and told me that mom forgot to drop some clothes off at her other friends and wanted her to take them over followed by " would you drive me so I don't have to walk?"

I grumbled a bit but finally said yes and we were back home about 30 min later. When we got home, Sarah looked at me and said, "I've been thinking about it since we talked and every time I do, I get really horny. I'm still not sure on actually fucking but I'd love to get a spanking and then have you finger me until I cum like you did the other night."

"I've been thinking about it too and it's gotten me just as horny. I remember you playing with yourself when we watched the video of the woman tied to the table to get spanked. Just think how it would feel to be spanked, touched, teased and finally fingered until you came while you couldn't move."

"That sounds hot but she didn't look really comfortable on the table. How about on my bed?"

"Ok, but there's no easy way to tie you there - hey how about Mom's bed? She's got that 4-poster frame?"

"On mom's bed? I should say no but the thought of doing it there makes it even hotter. OK, let's do it!"

I told her to go to Mom's room, get undressed and lay face down on the bed with some pillows under her belly to get her ass high enough to be spanked. While she did that, I went back to my room to grab a few things to tie her with (I'd had one girlfriend who enjoyed being tied for sex) and a few other things.

When I got back to Mom's room, sure enough she was totally naked, face down and her ass held up by several pillows. The first thing I did was secure her arms and legs with some soft rope to the four corners of the bed so she couldn't move much. Once I was happy that she wasn't going anywhere I slipped a blindfold over her eyes and when she asked what it was for, I told her that way she wouldn't know whether she was going to be spanked or touched or even where she was going to be touched. Just to show her what I meant, I spent the next couple of minutes randomly touching her ass, leg, side and pussy while equally randomly laying a nice loud 'slap' on one cheek or the other. Before I did anything else, I stopped to undress so my already hard cock wasn't confined and I'd be ready to play when the time came.

"Too bad Mom had plans for today - she's already seen me spank you but would it turn you on more if she was watching me touch you here?" as I touched the inside of her leg just above the knee, "all the way up to here?" and ran my fingers slowly up until they were resting ever so gently on her pussy.

"Maybe you'd like her to watch me do this" as I slid a couple of fingers into her already wet pussy.

"Mmmm, yes I've thought about mom watching and that's part of why I got so turned on. It looked so hot when I saw you doing it to her, it'd be really hot to have her watch you do the same to me sometime."

"What about her seeing me do this with you?" as I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and ran them up between her cheeks allowing the tip of one to slide directly across her pucker. "She's seen me spank your ass - maybe you'd like her to watch me do more with it."

"I.. I...I've never had a guy play with my ass but I've thought about it."

"I know you have - I heard you playing the other night and when I looked in you were using a vibrator - except you weren't using it on your pussy." She squirmed a bit as she realized what I'd seen and as I talked to her, I slowly applied a bit of lube to my finger and then started teasing her asshole with it. "You certainly seemed to like the vibrator in your ass, how does my finger feel?"

"It.. feels good"

"Mmmm, I've never done anything with mom's ass. Pretend she is right here and tell her what I'm doing and how it feels" and as I said that I gave a quick wave and my mom quietly slipped out of the closet she'd been hiding in just as planned. The only thing that wasn't planned was that she came out totally nude. When I did a bit of double take, she just smiled, pinched/pulled her nipples for me and motioned for me to keep going.

"Mom, he's sliding his finger into my ass...it's tight but it feels ok. Oh, it's going further in....I can feel it sliding in and its starting to feel really good."

I pulled my finger out and gave her ass a few good slaps before sliding it back in again. The sudden change got a nice moan from her so I repeated it a few more times before adding a second finger and a bit more lube.

By now she was getting into it saying "Look, he's putting a second finger in my ass, his hand stung on my cheek but it felt good too."

"How about a toy, would you like mom to see you with a toy in your ass while you get spanked?"

"Fuck yes!"

"Then tell her, tell her what you'd like her to see." As I was fingering her ass, I was also watching mom and I could see her face was a bit flushed and she was slowly stroking her pussy as she watched.

"Oh mom, I'd love you to watch Sean using a toy on my ass and spanking me." and then she let out a bit of a squeal when she felt the tip of something other than my finger against her asshole."

"That's not your finger, what's that?"

"It's ok, it's just something I found in our mom's bedroom so I'd guess that Dad must have used it on her sometimes. It's called a 'butt plug' - you might push a toy back out while I spank you but you won't push this out as easily" and I started slowly pushing it into her ass. It wasn't as long as the toy I'd seen her use but it was wider and then quickly tapered down to almost nothing near the base. "Would you like to see me use it on mom sometime?"

"Oh God yes!"

"Then what would you tell her if she was here - would you want her to see me using it on you?"

I could see her clench just thinking about it, "It feels really good mom, it's big and it hurts a little but I really like it."

"It's almost at the widest part then you're going to feel the rest of it slip in - are you ready?"

"Yes, I can't wait to see it when we're done and see how big it is. I'd love to see you use it on mom but right now I wish mom was actually here to see it go all the way into me."

She wasn't expecting the sting of my hand on her ass and when she felt it, she involuntarily arched up a bit which forced the last half inch of the plug into her ass "Owwww, ohhhh, damn it's in!"

Mom had moved not only so she had a better view but so I could see her fingering her pussy as she watched. When the plug suddenly popped into Sarah's ass the look on her face made me wonder if she was remembering what it felt like as it slid fully into her ass some other time.

I spent some time just rubbing her ass and thighs until she got used to the feel of the plug in her ass before continuing to spank her. I quickly noticed that every time my hand landed on her ass she'd involuntarily clench and as soon as she clenched her ass that would also mean she clenched on the butt plug which would cause her to moan and if she got several swats in a row she'd stay clenched and moan more.

Every 10 or so strokes, I'd stop to feel her pussy and each time I did it felt hotter, wetter and more swollen. As she got used to getting spanked with the plug in her ass, I reached down with my other hand and pulled it almost all the way out before pushing it back in again. I did that a few times and then stopped right at the widest point and gave her ass a couple of quick smacks with it held there. This time when she clenched her ass, it was already stretched open so it was a whole new feeling but judging from her moans it was a good one.

I figured she'd had enough spanking and I was certainly looking forward to the next step so I moved onto the bed behind her. She must have realized what I was going to do because as soon as she felt my cock touch her pussy she did her best to push back to get more in. I was somewhat prepared so as soon as I felt her push back, I moved back as well so that only the tip slid inside her. For the next few minutes it was a bit of a game - I'd slide in, she'd push back and I'd pull back, never letting more than an inch or two of my cock slide inside her.

"Damn your pussy feels good.... do you want more of me inside? Just think what mom would think if she was here to see us fucking. Do you think she'd be getting wet watching my cock slide inside my sister?"

"I hope so because I'm sure as hell getting wet. Please... I want to feel more of it."

I teased her a little more and watched the look on Mom's face as I did. I could tell she was really turned on watching and was fingering herself even more. When I looked at her and then down at my cock she caught on and nodded so the next time Sarah pushed back, instead of pulling away, I pushed forward and thrust the rest of my cock into her all at once. When I bottomed out, my pubic bone must also have hit the end of the plug because all I heard was, "Mmmm, oww, ahhhh yes!"

Now that the teasing was over, I started fucking her as hard as I could. As she I fucked her, she was moving back and forth on the bed as much as she could and suddenly the blindfold popped off. When she turned her head to look at me, the first thing she saw was mom standing right beside the bed.

Seeing mom and realizing she'd been watching must have put her hormones into overdrive because suddenly her pussy was clenching and spasming on my cock as she came. I kept thrusting deep and hard into her until I finally erupted into her pussy which triggered another round of orgasms from her and even as she came again I heard, "I'm cumming too!" from mom as her fingers became almost a blur rubbing her clit and she half lay/half fell onto the bed.

When Sarah finally finished cumming and started to relax she said, "Fuck...Mom....How long have you been there?"

"Since before you came in here, undressed and lay on the bed."

Then Sarah turned her head to look at me. "Sean! You set this up, you knew she was here!"

"Yes I did - but remember initially you said it would be ok for mom to watch if you didn't know she was there and when we were watching videos you said it was hot that the woman that was tied didn't really have any choice. Well, you just got to experience both of them at once."

Without any anger in her voice she said "You bastard!" followed by "Ohhhhhh" as I pulled the plug out just a little bit and let it slide back in on its own as a trickle of cum ran down the inside of her leg."

"Shit, I felt that all the way up my spine! As good as it feels, it's starting to get a bit uncomfortable. Maybe I'd best go to the bathroom to take it out."

When she got off the bed and took a couple of steps she suddenly stopped and moaned as she had another little orgasm and then at least one more before she got to the bedroom door. When mom and I started laughing she just stuck her tongue out at us before going the rest of the way to the bathroom.

When she got back a few minutes later she looked at me and said, "I still think you're a bastard but it felt amazing and when I saw mom there and knew she'd been watching everything I just couldn't stop cumming." and then a little more quietly "thank you!"

She came and sat on the bed between mom and I and said to mom, "Did Dad use the butt plug on you?"

"Yes, and I remember the stretching feeling when that last bit goes in and how good it felt once it was all the way in too!"

"So, you liked it?"

"Yes, actually I was usually the one that suggested he use it before we had sex or before getting spanked. Did you like it?"

"At first, I wasn't sure because it hurt a little but as more of it went in, the better it felt. I wasn't sure it was all going to go in until he slapped my ass and that pushed the rest of it in. That hurt for a second but then started feeling really good again and every time I clenched I could feel it moving inside me."

Then looking at me, "So, should I even ask what could be next?"

I looked at her then looked at mom and said, "I'm not sure - but how would the two of you feel about seeing what it's like to spank each other before I fuck both of you?"

That got a smile and a quick nod from each of them and as I went to sleep that night I had the thought that not only had my 'new normal' just changed again, everything pointed to it getting even better in the next little while.

Tepin
Tepin
529 Followers