All Comments on 'My New Personal Assistant Ch. 03'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJover 1 year ago

That last scene..... man!!!! Thomas was epic with his speech about him being a top

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 1 year ago

Very nice story that could get very exciting and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW, this was a great story before, but it just got SOOO much better! MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but dragging it out too much. Over emphasized the argument with Natasha. Realistically it wouldn’t have gone like that but fantasy is always good.

Oliver22Oliver22over 1 year ago

"You better leave before I make an even more drastic choice." I guess that Natasha was not the only person who had the possibility of getting revenge-fucked.

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

This is more intense than I thought.

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, Anonymous, for your investment in my story and thinking about it in such depth.

It's not that kind of story when MCs meet and sleep together within the first chapter. That's something I find unrealistic if it's not hookup intended for sex, of course. I try to look deeper into my protagonists and build some kind of connection before that, as people usually do. Not everything you can read. It's as if you would recollect past events. You would only see one POV - yours and only say what stood out the most in your memory :) hence the 1st person past tense :)

Secondly, a conversation between people depends on each character, which is complex and often contradicts itself. For that reason, I try to read scenes with an open mind as I can never know everything that's going on with them, and for that reason, something "realistic" for you may be something "unrealistic" for another person as we all tend to look at situations based on our own experiences :)

ivy99sunshineivy99sunshineover 1 year ago

I agree; this story is being dragged out.

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Interesting... Thank you, for your feedback could you please elaborate so I can understand it better? You mean that Matts and Thomases relationship should develop faster?

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

You've got me hooked on this story and particularly enjoying the emotional turbulence and dynamics of these 3 characters. Great story telling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...