All Comments on 'My New Personal Assistant Ch. 05'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJover 1 year ago

This was really hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please! Thomas is sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh my, Matt's not the only one who's shocked and turned on even more. Never imagined that Thomas would ever be this dominant as a lover. This ***** story just got a little bit scary, but also much hotter. MLF

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Then I am curious what you will think of 7th ;)

Just to manage your expectations, there will be no sex in the next chapter but for those who think this story “draggs”, I find the next chapter important like it is for character development purposes :)

Reader777Reader777over 1 year ago

WOW!!!! That’s the HOTTEST story I’ve read in a long time. So horny now.

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

Superb. Queer lust written with great intensity. Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extremely rough, scheming tops are just beyond hot…loved the manipulation of his pathetic inexperienced prey…

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you. Feel free to check it on my Patreon https://www.patreon.com/i_dusk

You can see the 6th chapter here around the 26th or 27th of Dec. There may be some delay because of Christmas, but since it's written up to chapter 13 now, I will try to post it according to the schedule.

swfk9swfk9over 1 year ago

damn too exciting !!!!!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

Exceptional! Brought back memories of being dominated and blindfolded by a pretty young man who enjoyed inflicting some cbt and bondage on me before whipping my arse with a bundle of birch twigs. I was a little apprehensive but was shocked by how turned on I was. After he had spunked over my muscular shoulders (which he really found a turn on) he untied me and then we fucked the living daylights out of one another. Some of the hottest sex I've ever had.

I_DuskI_Duskover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for sharing, Devon, that really sounds hot!

88girfriend88girfriendover 1 year ago

Was waiting for the pay off and you did not disappoint.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...