My Silence Will Cost You Ch. 03

Story Info
Roommate rules, the massage and the blowjob.
10.2k words
4.9
17.3k
34

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was dreamt up over the past few months and is the sole property of me. The characters in this story are at least 18 years of age and none of this happened in real life, only in my filthy mind and soon to be yours. Our goal is to publish one chapter a week until our 6th and final chapter. Enjoy.

WARNING: This story will contain bullying, sexual coercion, and blackmail. If this is a potential trigger for you or not your cup of tea, then I highly recommend you move on.

--------------------

Chapter 3: The Rules, the massage and the blowjob

--------------------

Waking up early, I made a beeline to the bathroom with my hard and dripping cock leading the way. Yes, apparently I was hard the entire two hours of sleep because my cock had clearly been dripping for hours through the night. Was I really going to do this? I feel like I need to make him more humble. This friendship, relationship - hell, just being roomies - has got to be more equal and the only way we get more equal is if I get some of my needs met. Besides, I know he is wanting something more. WHY ELSE would he have come home to model his football uniform?

I decide I am going to get started early on this. It's just a little after 7am and I don't have to leave here until 8am, so I'm going back into the room, hard as I am now and I am going to get off watching him sleep and slowly wake up. As he does wake up I will shoot my load as I watch him. The goal here is I want him to feel like an object, and then I have to keep myself calm because I will tell him we will discuss our new terms at exactly 10pm when he needs to be back here, showered and ready to talk. Plan set, I decide I am going to execute it.

I quietly walk back into the room which has some outside light coming in through the oversized window where the blinds can't block it. This provides just enough light for me to see my prey and for him to see me when he wakes up.

I start to lie down on my bed, but decide at the last minute that I am going to sit closer to him on my desk chair. It leans back nicely and it won't be the first time I've blasted sitting in it. I grab my lube and quietly move my chair right beside his bed. He is lying on his side with his pillow over his head and the front of his body facing me. He is breathing deeply and sleeping soundly. I kinda love how warm our room was to prompt us to sleep bare like this. His cock isn't fully soft, just pleasantly plumped up a bit. That crown nestled snugly in that half foreskin that he has left (that soon will be in my lips, count on that!)

As I start to stroke myself watching this man, it is amazing to me how perfect his chest and his abs are. Even lying on his side, there is a near-perfect definition to him. As his chest puffs out, his pecs grow perfectly, solidly, behind his lightly tanned skin. He doesn't have any tan lines, does he actually lay out in the sun nude? Spray Tan? Or is he just naturally this rich light roux color? You know the color, perfect for when you are making your etouffee. That light caramel color that shows its richness. I bet it would be super sweet to the taste. 'Soon, Sean. Very soon.' I assure myself.

I measure every inch of his body as I watch him slowly start to wake up. Suddenly he is moving a bit more. His body must know it's almost time to get up. Or maybe he senses that I am sitting this close? That I am molesting him with my eyes? Almost as if by command his cock starts rising. It must act in conjunction with his alarm clock as it's about 5 minutes before that bell goes off.

His cock has reached its full length and girth by this point and is seemingly staring right at me with its one intense eye. There is a drip starting to form right at his piss slit... oh man, it's hard to resist the temptation to reach down there and grab that drip. I bet it would taste so good. Extra salty in the morning, I bet, with a heady dose of that masculine musk he rubbed under my nose. Fuck that was hot, even though he was doing it to belittle me. Or was he?

A minute before his alarm is to go off he falls backward onto his back allowing the pillow that hid his face to fall away. As he starts to stretch, his cock points directly at the ceiling with that pearl of precum finally escaping and running down the crown of his head, only to get soaked into the skin of the shaft of his cock. Fuck, I bet that would taste good. I bet it would fit perfectly inside me.

He reaches over, eyes looking for his phone to turn off the alarm. He grabs it and pulls it to his face, opening it up and then silencing his alarm to prevent it from going off. I don't want to scare him, so I simply say to him...

"Morning roomie!" As I speak, I remain sitting there, confidently stroking my leaking cock. Any point now I am ready to blast my load.

"Sean, shit. What are you doing bro?" he says, not seeming mad, but not really awake either.

"I was just enjoying the view and about ready to bust my load. You don't mind if I bust watching you, do you, roomie?"

"Fuck, you do you, roomie! I knew you..." he trails off, seemingly remembering what happened last night. "You enjoy your morning load, bro!"

"I was hoping you would say that, Kyle! Now watch me shoot my load! I promise this time I won't shoot on you, but I have a huge load that has been cooking up over the last hour as I watched you sleep... and watching your cock get hard, so... imma bust, but I need you to watch me. Watch my huge, donkey dick, shoot this load, bro! OK?"

"Sure bro! Shoot that load! Milk that huge cock of yours, stud! Fuck, imma join you!"

"Fuck yah, Kyle. Shooting this load for you, roomie! You got me so worked up, bro! Gonna shoot this load... right... now!" And I blast; the first shot just sort of oozed out of me, which was weird, but then extra voluminous shots spurt from me up over my head, landing on the corner of my comforter, onto my chin, two in quick succession on my chest, and two more surprisingly large late bursts on my stomach as I reach up and start to rub that cum into my skin. And then I take a finger full of my load and I lift my right leg up and I unashamedly smear it onto my hole. Up until this point Kyle hasn't seen me even thinking about my ass, but today I decide to push the envelope (and push that nice bit of cum into my ass.)

I'm looking over at Kyle and as he sees this, sees my hole and me pushing my own cum into it. Could he possibly be consciously or subconsciously imagining his own cum in my ass, as he simply cries out with "oh fuck" and shoots his own load, much smaller than mine, but impressive nonetheless onto his stomach. I think I notice a slight blush on my roomie's handsome face.

"We are gonna be late, so we better both hop into the shower before the guys next door try to bogart it," I say to him as I get up and I take my hand (that I just used to push some of my load inside my ass), and grab his hand and pull him up from the bed. He follows me into the bathroom, seemingly in a trance.

I turn on the water; it quickly comes up to temperature and I push Kyle into the shower as I follow him in. I only need to rinse off this cum, since I already showered last night. Kyle seems to be thinking way too much for this early in the morning when he finally speaks.

"Look, about last night..." I shush him by putting a finger up over his lips and then pointing next door to where Phillip and Max surely were and where I am confident they can hear everything that is going on in this bathroom.

"Oh, yah... Thanks. Good point," he says, looking kind of dejected. Having fully rinsed off my load, I grab my towel, hop out of the shower and begin to dry off.

"Look, Kyle. I think last night we both overreacted a bit. That said, there is going to have to be a new arrangement worked out between us; some rules we agree to, I think that is conspicuously evident at this point. You have practice tonight, and I have a test coming up that I MUST STUDY FOR," I say, twisting the knife, more than a little wink in my voice, "So let's do this: Pick up Subway for us on the way home, and we can eat while I study and you... well you do whatever. Then we will have a talk and work out our new arrangement at 10pm. Cool?" I say to him and he just seems caught in the headlights of an oncoming car, frozen in place as the hot water cascades down his perfect body.

"I'm going to need you to agree, Kyle. 10pm, here in our room, we will take about our new arrangement, cool?" Kyle seems taken aback by this. My assertive questioning of him to confirm that he is agreeing to this plan. That he is on board with moving this forward. His body language also seems to slump a bit realizing that he is no longer in control.

"Yes. Yes, Sean. Thanks. I will see you then," he says to me as I fix my hair and leave the bathroom.

Dressed and ready in less than 5 minutes, I am headed out the door. I peek my head in the bathroom and say - "10 pm and why don't you shower before then, OK?" Not waiting for his response, I just leave the room.

Oh my god. I have this rush of power coursing through me as I leave the room. I've never been this forceful with him before. Never have taken charge. Hell, I have never even picked what we were having for dinner before! I could get used to this!

But what was I going to get out of this? One thing is for certain. Tonight, at 10pm, I am going to touch him. All of him.

A long day of classes...

I sit through countless hours of lectures and I know I don't retain a thing. My mind is twirling and I have to do this right. The first thing I want to accomplish is that I want this guy to come down a few steps from his high horse and treat people, especially people like me, better. Secondly, I honestly feel that I should be compensated for my silence on his transgressions. He is taking the spot of someone more deserving who could be at this school. That eats at me. He really needs to pay a price for this. If he has NEVER learned that actions have consequences, well, perhaps that is what I am here to teach him.

Consequences rarely matter unless there is some level of loss or sacrifice. But if this is going to work AND if I am to maintain at least some shred of my own humanity, then I have to remain kind to him but also have a good time. I think if I do this correctly, he will also enjoy himself (perhaps not at first but... we'll see.)

I spend the rest of my day formulating the rules we are going to have to live by if this new relationship is going to work. The rules have to be simple and they can't be overly complex or one-directional. We BOTH have to adhere to them.

By 3 pm as I leave my last lecture for the day, I make a beeline back to the 609 as I have to get this all sorted out. I have at least 4 hours before Kyle will return to our room and then I really do need to be studying. But I picked 10pm as the time as that seems for the past few weeks when our clothes usually came off and the stroking began. That will be OUR TIME from now on, 10 pm is when payment comes due.

Finally comfortable with my rules, and sitting at my desk with a raging hard-on, I begin to formulate the script for tonight, what will be happening, how and why. I know how desperate Kyle is to keep his status, to keep this charade going. To do that though, he is going to need to earn my silence and that also means I won't constantly be looking down on him. While I cannot stand cheaters in any way, shape or form, I will suppress that so long as he complies with our rules and adequately compensates me.

I begin stroking myself and as I do this, I pull open my sketchbook and flip to two of the hottest works of Kyle that I have. A few nights ago I woke up and he was lying on his bed with a dripping hard on and I sketched it. His long, powerful, nearly hairless legs stretched almost to the foot of his bed seemingly elongated by his beautiful cock reaching almost completely up to his navel, where a small puddle started to form. I'm instantly taken back looking at this sketch to the night I drew it; as his breathing seemed to intensify, his cock pulsed and his hips seemed to thrust up and down a bit. "He must be dreaming of fucking right now," I thought. I fought back the desire to go over and lick up the pond of pre-cum that had pooled in his innie.

The round helmet of his cock pulsed that night as I recall, exactly like mine is doing now. Nearly ready to shoot, I move myself over to Kyle's bed. The smells of him tease my nose and permeate into my soul as I continue to stroke, slowly on my mission to blast in his bed, on his pillow on the sheets that hold his naked body every night. I pull up a corner of his sheet and take a deep drag of his essence and that whiff sends me over the edge as I start to shoot. The shots fire out of me like a machine gun in slow motion hitting my chin first and then hearing several splats near my right ear where shots 2-4 land, painting Kyle's pillow, marking my territory that I will not soon cede. I may not be dick-slapping or tea-bagging him while he sleeps like the other guys here in the uni, but you better bet I am going to leave my mark... in my way.

Catching my breath and recovering from my near pheromone intoxication, I stand up and look at his pillow as my liquidy load seeps into the pillowcase and down into his pillow that he will sleep on tonight. Shit that is hot.

Forcing myself to focus and remembering the need to get some work done, I want to be deep in study as Kyle returns to the room. He better remember to pick up Subway for us tonight as he heads back to the room. He knows my regular order, the classic Subway melt with extra cheese and bacon, because name one thing that isn't made better with more cheese and bacon!

OK, I can do this, I am ready. I have the rules printed out with a signature line for both of us so we can show that we are committed to this, that we are moving forward together.

Shortly after 7, I hear the key in the lock of our door and a flash of excitement shoots directly from the tip of my head down to the tips of my toes and right back up to the tip of my cock. Action baby. This is it. Get your game face on, Sean. You got this. This could make all your dreams come true, and then some!

Kyle enters and is in a cheery mood by announcing, "The meat has arrived, and I brought Subway too." This is not a new line, but he must really believe in recycling as he has used it no less than 4 times now. He really has no clue how close to the mark he is.

He places my bag down on my desk, and squeezes my shoulder. He brought me my sub, plus two bags of Miss Vickie's Jalapeno Chips that he now has me craving. He also brought me a huge Diet Coke, and he even remembered straws this time! Score. I also notice how nice he smells, he remembered to shower. Holy shit, my plan is coming together. Wait, he squeezed my shoulder, that was new.

He then moves over to his bed and plops down with his dinner.

"Hey, roomie. Thanks for dinner! I appreciate you!" I say to him, already practicing our soon to be enacted rules. He looks at me kinda strange and then melts a bit of that macho facade away and smiles a crooked smile as he looks down into his bag.

We both work on our subs; as usual I stop half way through, and roll mine back up in the wrap, saving it for a bit later... but I couldn't stop myself from opening the first bag of chips.

It takes everything I have to keep focused on my work. I have got to get through this reading since I tuned out nearly all day long today during lectures. At first, time was moving so slowly, but I can hear through the clicking of the controllers that Kyle is playing Call of Duty (though out of respect for me, he isn't chatting it up with other guys playing as well.)

Earlier I had set my alarm on my phone to go off right at 10pm; I wanted to be punctual.

The same sound I wake up to every morning suddenly dings through the room, and as I silence my phone, I see that Kyle has already logged out of his game and the TV is now off. He's sitting on his bed with a soft face.

I push back from my desk, take a big swig of my Diet Coke, and clear my throat. Kyle stands up and walks over to his desk chair and pulls up right in front of me so we are no more than a foot away from each other with our knees almost touching.

"Kyle, I have been thinking a lot about this," I say as I notice the door to the bathroom is open. Not wanting to have any prying eyes or ears in this conversation, I get up to close the door and lock it from our side. Sitting back down, I continue, "and first and foremost I want to say this: You are my friend and I care a lot about you. It devastated me to learn that you were cheating, as that is something ingrained in the core of my being to hate and hold disdain for... but here we are." Kyle goes to say something and I hold up my hand.

"Let me continue and then I want to hear what you have to say, is that fair?" I say.

"Sure, continue."

"I struggled with those two things being true. One is that you are a valued friend that I would really be sad if I lost you and two is that I have such a deep disdain for those who cheat to propel themselves forward while the rest of us have to earn it." I pause to search Kyle's face... and I think I detect disappointment in himself? Maybe my opinion matters to him after all. I continue, "Ultimately those conflicting issues boiled over when you lost your shit when some of my cum landed on you. We BOTH over-reacted that night and I want to tell you right now that I am sorry for that and I promise you as my friend, I will never do that to you again. But, I am going to need you to promise me the same if we are to move forward."

"That night of my outburst I felt like shit, I knew I overreacted but I didn't know how to make up for it, I still don't. But I respect you and I hope that we can figure out a way forward. I know I have to earn back your trust."

"Kyle, I am very happy to hear you say that. I accept your apology and I want us to move forward. I have drafted some rules for us to live by over the coming months and I hope these can work for you. I have given them a lot of thought and ultimately I think it will facilitate what we both really need, whether we admit it now or not. Can I share those rules with you now?"

"Sure, Roomie! I want to make sure we are on the same page and I am sure with you being smarter and a better planner than me that we can make them work."

"Well, don't say that too soon, because once we both agree to them we have to honor them for the rest of this academic year. So we can't be flippant about them. We owe it to each other."

"OK, I get that."

Rule Number 1: Respect

"OK, here we go. the most important of them all. Respect at all times. To me this means never having to ask twice, placing our friendship and wellness of the OTHER at the top of our priority list. Is this something you think can work for us?"

Kyle sits up a bit more in his chair, takes a breath and says "Absolutely, and I do honestly respect you. I need to 'grow the fuck up', as my dad keeps telling me. 'Act like an adult, drop the locker room banter, Kyle' he says. But look, I don't mean it, it's just how I grew up. I never even thought until now that it could be hurtful." He took another pause, shaking his head and clearly working through something. "I just... look... I'm sorry I will try my best, but please help me. I don't want to be a dick."

"Great, I think that works Kyle. And look, respect can mean a lot of things. I respect the hell out of your hot ass body and the work you have put into it to get this buff. But if you respect me, you have to admit to me that my cock is bigger than yours," I say to him, closely watching for a response from him. FUCK! That felt so weird! Why has it taken me so many years to own up to the fact that I am hung? AND I should be proud of that. Own it. Damn right, I am owning it now!