My New Personal Assistant Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down, staring at him, sulking.

"Why stockings?"

"I like pushing boundaries that I find hot. I love your body and the way you carry yourself. I want to see the contrast and how you will look in them. I think it will be fucking hot."

"I don't have stockings, fucker."

"Don't worry. I have quite a collection."

"Do I get to fuck you in them too?"

He looked at me sternly, but I could see he was intrigued.

"Are you willing to wear the whole lingerie set with them?"

I was utterly dumbfounded now. I looked at Thomas's ripped, masculine yet smooth body. I loved what I saw, and for some reason, I wanted to see him in lingerie now that he mentioned that.

"Fuck it. If I am wearing that shit, it doesn't matter having a few more scraps on me. Bring it on! But I want you in white or blue lingerie as well."

"Which one?"

"Do you have both?"

"Yes."

"Then blue, it will go with your eyes."

"Deal, you will get black."

"Will we have them on at the same time?"

"I don't know. I've never worn it myself, so I have to think about it. I may decide when I see you wearing it. We have a whole weekend ahead of us. Who knows what more we can try."

I liked the idea of experimenting, yet the prospect of wearing lingerie and stockings was leaving a bitter taste in my mouth.

"Fuck... You better have a good memory cos that won't ever happen again."

"Don't worry. Nothing will happen again after you leave this house Monday."

"How can you be so sure, Thomas?" I said with a seductive smile.

"I am pretty strict, and I keep my promises."

"I thought you also said you are strictly the one on top." I winked at him.

"Don't push your luck, Matt."

I smirked. "Just saying."

12