All Comments on 'My New Personal Assistant Ch. 26'

by I_Dusk

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

Wow, wow, and FUCKING WOW!!! Matt's head isn't the only one spinning right now. Congratulations, you've finally achieved what everyone who I know thought was impossible, YOU'VE LEFT ME SPEECHLESS. It probably won't last long so enjoy it while you can.

Exluke1Exluke19 months ago

What a small world. I think I understand yet again why Thomas is protecting his feelings but he and Owen’s hurt is deep and palpable even. Matt seemed to give up too easily on the 3 month deal they had just negotiated- even if working from home became the temporary norm, he could still have talked, emailed, and Zoomed with his loved one, Thomas. Maybe now Thomas will dilly dally in his efforts to find Matt a replacement PA?!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userI_Dusk@I_Dusk
Welcome to my page. I write explicit gay stories, most with some BDSM elements. I enjoy writing about deep, complex characters and having them often grow in ways they wouldn't expect. I love exploring different points of view on the world and letting the story take me where...