All Comments on 'My New Pet Elf Ch. 06'

by Narg

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ive been wondering when this final chapter would be out lol, great ending. I liked how it was romantic but still as hot as the chapters before.

txcrackertxcrackerover 10 years ago

I don't often read Sci-Fi erotica , but I really liked this series . I read it straight through and found it amazing . 5***** s for your efforts . Shazam !

Looking forward to more of this series i.e. Jason and the Queen .

Thanks again ,

TX Cracker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Uh..new 'son-in-law'? Don't you mean his new 'step-son'?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Why did it have to end I'm crying now damnit this was an amazing series!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Its not really over is it?

sighs.. its actually intresting... while it doesnt do much for me... i actually like reading it... like i said.... its actually freaking intresting... god damn it lol... can we atleast hear about john.. getting revenge... cause that'd be cool :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great!

Loved it, thanks for your hard work writing this

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I absolutely love this series and, apart from the misogyny, I fucking love this chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Possible continuation points

This, despite being the end of the saga, doesn't feel like one.

I have a few possible continuation suggestions, leveraging the fact that Emily is nice enough a girl, a M.D, and is willing to explore the unknown:

1) Lift of the no human female rule to Emily: Emulstia was mortally wounded while running low on magic. While her magic can sustain her from dying for a little while she required medical attention. After the Queen's approval Emulstia is introduced to Emily as a patient and using her mundane medical techniques Emily patched Emulstia up, however she suspected that there are more elves around them. This lead to her introduction to Emilliae. Emilliae and Emulstia admitted their being owned by her husband and seeked her approval. Upon Emily learning the elves' stories and the elves agreed being studied on my Emily, she accepted them and allowed them to share her husband (since technically Emilliae is the first girl to be with him anyway)

2) Lift of the SBS: An accident gave Emily a miscarriage, and took away her ability to carry a child anymore. Instead of leaving her hubby childless she seriously considered let the elves give the family a child. Her previous research on elven anatomy revealed the sole reason why elves die delivering a human baby: they are too small to allow the human-sized baby out of their bodies, and a standard human C-section will work on elves just like on human women. So Emilliae is chosen to carry his child and her SBS is lifted. Upon due date of the pregnancy Emily herself performed the C-section on Emilliae, delivering a girl Emma, who is human sized but with elven features, including access to magic and immortality. After this experiment it is revealed that magic wielded by elves can restore Emily's fertility and she got pregnant again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

The story was very sexy and entertaining. The only thing that could have been improved is that the elven males were underused. Presumably they're pretty hot as well, so you could have involved them more. Maybe they would make the discovery that a prostate orgasm feels fantastic and doesn't knock them out allowing for multiple orgasms in short succession just like with elven women. Reading about an elf sucking on a cock alongside his wife would be pretty hot too.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 7 years ago
Bravo!

Take a bow. This was masterfully done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jesus Christ

Remember how I said that years of free sex hadn't improved my social skills? It turns out, they had improved my sexual skills quite a bit. I rocked her world that night. She screamed and moaned and thrashed and came and came and came. After that night she was mine almost as surely as Emilliae and Emulstia. I proposed to her the next morning and she said yes, then immediately sank to her knees and sucked my cock for the first time, looking up at me with those eyes.

For fuck's sake, you have zero finesse when writing. I'm still trying to figure out how a one dimensional, punctuation poor and ego-wankstain of a story like yours gets a ton of views.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It was awesome!

Dude this series will be remembered and re-read for a long while! Never mind the haters! I hope you do similar stories in the future because I love them. I'm sure a lot of other people here love them too!

erebustitan43erebustitan43almost 6 years ago
They should have been full hieght Elven women.

I just like tall women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I know your not gonna read this but, listen

This is the best story iv ever read on here. I always find myself coming back and reading it after some time. Your a amazing writer, and you should really finish the Manifest story please, or at least give it a elf chapter. This was amazing, just...Thank you dude. I hope your happy in life. Rock on

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great ending.

I usually like an open-ended story, but I think you’ve tied it up pretty well.

I thought for a moment he might fall so in love that he’d show them to his wife, but I like this just as well.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Great story. AAAAAA++++++

LevindlLevindlalmost 2 years ago

I know that you won’t continue this story, but there is a ways that it could be continued. If you were to somehow have something tragically happened to his new wife and Hal him ask the queen if she could go back to the land of where the elves live, that way he could help re-populate all of the Elvis the same ways that he helped out that one alpha couple by raising her fertility and then helping her screwed by her elf husband afterward. It could start an entire new saga of his wife in the world of In the elves land, and all of the mischief and fun with the new characters as well as keeping the old ones there.

Just a fun little idea, but it seems like a worthy way of continuing this into another book of his life since he didn’t know what else to do.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[23.08.22]

Sexcellent series!

You're like a debauched Terry Pratchett.

11/10!!!!!

JSA69JSA698 months ago

Beautiful ending. Thanks again for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is a 10 out ten story,ngl this might be the best sex story I'd ever read, but there is something that kind spoiled it for me, i really don't like the cuckrey aspect it's hot sure! but i really feel so bad for the other guy and that's so goddam revolting i don't why, though the story was from the mc side so that made me keep reading this amazing story. That's my only complaint but ya to each there own not for me though, blonde elve is getting deported i guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous