My New Roommates!

Story Info
I met my three new male roommates.
1.1k words
4.09
20.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's my freshman year at College and I was able to land an apartment off campus. Unfortunately, it came with three other roommates. I hope they were cool girls and really nice because I'd hate to have to move so soon.

When I arrived, the shared main area was clean and neat. The layout was set up in a circle with 4 doors representing the bedrooms. All doors were shut but numbered. The kitchen was a nice size with a small half bathroom beside it and a huge television mounted on the wall. There was nothing identifying my roommates but it looked like we might get along with the cleanness of it all. The key I was sent opened the door marked 1.

As I entered my room to look around, I noticed it was also cleaned and bedding sat on the mattress. I have my own bathroom with a shower which I was ecstatic about not having to share. I also had a very nice view outside. I sat down my stuff and left the room to see if my roommates were there. After knocking on all three doors, I realized I'm alone and went back to my room to get settled in leaving my door open for when they showed up.

I'm on the sofa in my new apartment watching tv at 2 am on this amazing screen when I hear keys in the door. I'm wearing short shorts with no underwear and a low-cut shirt that my tits would pop out of when I bend down. Looking around in a panic I have nowhere to run.

The main door opened and I sat up on the sofa looking like a deer caught in headlight when three large men walked in with obvious keys. One looks at me and says new roommates here but he's a she. They came in the door and circle me on the sofa looking down at me. One guy says to the other the name was Danny. Confused they looked back at me.

I roughed up enough courage to say hi I am Dani just with an "I". They just stared at me and I notice they are looking at my tits but for some reason, I don't cover up or feel embarrassed.

One comes and sits beside me on the sofa then reaches over a squeeze my right tit. When I don't object, he pulls it out of my shirt leans over, and starts sucking on it. When I moan instead of stopping him my other tit was released and a tongue covered it.

I then felt a hand rubbing my pussy through my shorts. The rubbing intensifies and I orgasm and squirt in my shorts. The one rubbing me smiles and pulls my shorts off. The other two were still feasting on my tits is now licking and leaving hickey marks all over my neck and chest.

The one between my legs states that I have a beautiful pussy then I feel his tongue dive deep inside while fingering me. I'm being eaten out and don't even know the name of the person doing it or the ones leaving their mark on my tits and upper body.

I squirt again on his tongue and he looks up and smiles with my cum all over his mouth. He then stands up and pulls this massive dick out of his pants and begins to push himself in my pussy.

No questions asked, no condom on just raw, skin on skin yet I say nothing to stop him. I'm dragged down on the sofa to allow him better access and he fucks my juicy pussy with my legs propped up on his shoulders. I feel like I'm in heaven at this moment.

The two remaining guys also pulled out massive dicks and present them in my face to suck. I lick and suck rotating from one to the other not leaving either un-licked for long. The one fucking my pussy strokes speeds up and then slams all the way in my juicy pussy and shots a load of cum so hard I cum again milking his dick of all it had to offer.

He gets up and the guy on my left replaces him. He brings his deflated dick over to my mouth and I can taste him as well and myself on him. The guy on my right states that he's about to cum. He grabs my head and pushes himself down my throat releasing a river of cum. I swallow as much as I can.

The guy between my legs fucking me is just large as the first and he fucks me with so much intensity that my pussy is starting to feel stretched and hurt. I cum again seeing spots and like the first guy, he slams in to the hilt and releases a boatload of cum in my pussy.

The guy who just came down my throat is hard again and takes his turn on my already soar and used-up pussy. He turns me over onto my knees and slide in doggy style. He uses the cum already in my pussy to lube up more but goes slow with his strokes.

He then pulls out and sits on the sofa. He has me straddle him and he slides back into my pussy holding me still. The first guy comes around the sofa behind me and slowly pushes his dick in my pussy right beside the other. It hurt and it stretched me beyond compare but I can't stop this madness of sexual pleasure. They both begin fucking me with the third pushing himself back down my throat.

I've never had two cocks fuck me at the same time but damn it felt amazing. I'm not new to sex or various sexual position but this is on another level. With both of them pistoling in and out of my body I almost passed out from the intensity of my orgasm. Then I felt them. They came at the same time filling up my sloppy pussy with their cum. Just as the other came down my throat.

Tired I just laid my head on the chest of the guy in my pussy just to catching my breath. I look up at him but he says nothing just smiles. He slides out my extremely well-used and cum filled pussy and lay me on the sofa.

They all get up and grab their clothes heading to their separate doors but stop. Then I hear the introduction, welcome Dani I'm Dave, that's Rick, and that's Eric. They went into their rooms with nothing else said.

I cut the tv off and slowly walked to mine with cum dripping down my thigh. I might just enjoy my freshman year here if I get more of that.