My New Sister Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled herself up by the chains, (which had to hurt her broken wrist like hell) pulling my hands back harder, and released the head of my dick from her uterus. "Oh... wow." she moaned. "Do that again, Jason, please." I'm still not sure what I did exactly, but I didn't move a single millimeter as Sammie pushed her pussy down over my cock again, popping it past her cervix. Then she'd pull my chains and lift herself, only to repeat the process. She was screaming into my shoulder and slamming her cunt on me before I realized that she had already came and I was sitting in a puddle of her orgasmic spray.

She eased her head back and kissed me passionately, slithering her pierced tongue half way to my throat as she rode me. When she broke the kiss I thought she was crying, but all she said was, "Cum for me Jason, cum inside me." then attacked my mouth again.

I didn't have to tell her, I guess she just knew, because when I felt myself starting to cum, Sammie pushed her cunt as far down over me as she could, grinding back and forth on my lap with my dick stabbing her womb. Then I exploded inside her, flooding her as deep as she'd ever had it while her pussy sucked and milked my shaft. I was still cumming, and so was she when our kiss broke again. "You're too good to me, brother." she panted.

I just laughed, which made my dick jump, and both of us moan. "No shit." I told her when I caught my breath. After pushing the car door open to separate, we got dressed and got on our way home. Later, in the driveway, I asked "So, is Connie still interested?" as Sammie tried to get the chains off my wrists with a pair of bolt cutters. I hoped that would help patch things up with Sammie more.

Sammie sighed and finally cut through the second chain, leaving the manacles on me "That's up to you." She told me. "Really, I don't want to force you into something your uncomfortable with again." she smiled after she said it. "But the look on your face running from Gimp? That was SO worth it." She tried to stop laughing as we walked to the house. "But , seriously, I was wrong." she admitted, "You do care about me, and I care about you. It's not for me to tell you who when and how."

I smiled and chanced the neighbors seeing me kiss her. "I know," I said backing away. "But I want to give Connie a chance, she can't be as bad as Nina." I told her and opened the front door to let her inside.

"Well, there's a catch," Sammie told me as we made our way upstairs after saying hello to the family and giving bullshit answers about where we'd been. "Connie doesn't know you're getting paid." she told me, pulling on her fingers that poked out of her cast. "I told her that my step-brother was having trouble meeting girls, and she's not exactly the 'go out and meet a guy' type."

I closed my eyes and shook my head. "Obviously, I mean who in their right mind would go out with Connie The Co..." I stopped short of the media's nickname. "Sorry. So I have a blind date with your friend Friday?" I asked.

Sammie shook her head. "We have Friday off from school, so you're taking her out tomorrow after you get out of school." She told me. "I'll give you directions, just go pick her up at her house. I'll bring Gracie home." I kissed her again, it was long, slow, and deeply passionate. Sammie's face was flushed when we separated. Then failing to find words, she slapped me just hard enough to make my cheek sting. "NEVER do that when our parents are home." she scolded and disappeared into her bedroom.

I rubbed my cheek and smiled, then retreated to my own room to do my homework. The next morning, after a quick breakfast in the car, I asked "So what's the real story behind Connie?"

Sammie cut her eyes towards the back seat, where Gracie was finishing a bottle of orange juice. "Who's Connie?" my little sister chimed.

"None of your business." I shot back. "Now put your headphones on, Runt." Gracie grumbled something, but did as she was told. "Now, what about Connie?" I asked again.

The media told the story of Connie the Cop-Killer, a deeply disturbed fourteen year old who ran off with her pedophile uncle, then killed him and another girl in a fit of jealous rage. When the police responded, Connie shot the first two through the door, then attempted to kill herself. After the media frenzy and trial, Connie the Cop Killer was sentenced to a psych ward, then released when she turned eighteen.

The story Sammie told me was different, but no less upsetting. Constance was kidnapped by her deranged uncle. Then locked in a cellar where she was repeatedly raped and beaten by her uncle, his equally insane girlfriend, and one of their friends. The friend was one of the cops that Connie shot and killed with her uncle's gun.

"So, she's not crazy." I commented, "She was just driven insane."

"But she's okay now." Sammie told me as we walked into the school. "Listen, just treat her like you would any other date." She told me in the crossing of the main halls, then stepped close and kissed me quickly on the lips before disappearing into the throng of students trying to make it to class.

"I saw that." I heard from behind me as I left first period. I turned and saw Fallan and Trish following me. Fallan had on a leather corset top, with a pair of pants that managed to completely envelop the lower half of her body, platform boots and all. Trish once again had an obscure metal band stretched over her huge tits, this time with loose-cut black jeans. "That kiss, in the breezeway." Fallan teased, "That's not something brother and sister should do."

I rolled my eyes and kept walking. "She's not my sister." I said over my shoulder.

Trish snorted. "Yeah, well pimps usually make out with their whores either." They started following me closer, and I heard. "Which reminds me, why'd she bump her prices up so much?"

I stopped at the entrance to my second class, which I shared with Fallan. "What are you talking about?" I asked, spinning to face them.

Trish looked at the smaller girl, mocking surprise. "He doesn't know." She turned to me, "You don't know?" she started to laughed. "Oh, that's nice. Way to go Samantha." She stepped closer to me and put her hand on my dick. "Sammie told me, that a night with this" Trish squeezed, hard. "Was $500. That's over twice what I paid for Tuesday."

I sighed and shook my head. "Well, maybe she's trying to keep whatever's rotting your crotch off mine." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away roughly, jerking her closer to me at the same time. "Stop being such a slut," I growled in her face. "And Sammie might drop her prices." Trish moaned and whimpered slightly as I threw her arm back towards her. I turned and held the door to Calculus open for Fallan. "Coming to class?"

The olive skinned girl smiled as she walked past me, discretely running her hand over my cock as she passed. "Thank you." she cooed. As everyone rushed out the door and toward the cafeteria when the lunch bell rang, I was suddenly jerked into a darkened broom closet. Before I could fight off my abductor, a pair of lips was pressed against mine, and I heard "Shhhh, it's me." in a middle-eastern accent when the kiss ended. Fallan's hands were all over me, trying to go up my shirt and down my pants and anywhere else I'd let them.

When I felt her fingernails digging into the rapidly growing shaft of my penis to get it out of my jeans, I stopped her. "What the hell, Fallan?" I asked, holding her by either shoulder. "What are you doing?"

Even immobilized by my hands, she was able to unzip me and nearly pull my tool from its shed. "Don't worry, I can pay." she quickly told me. "I just can't stop thinking about the chem-lab. I need you in me again." Fallan explained and started rubbing my cock slowly, but firmly.

My grip on her arms loosened slightly and she dropped to her knees. Before anything else was said, she had my half-hard cock in her mouth, and doing one hell of a job on it for a girl who just lost her virginity. "Oh... Christ... Fallan..." I gasped as she sucked just the head past her lips and rubbed her tongue all over the crown. She caressed the shaft slowly as her tongue danced on my helmet, coaxing it to hardness before taking more in her mouth. Before I understood what was happening, Fallan had swallowed the head of my dick and was trying to suck more down.

I groaned at the wonderful feeling of the young Kuwaiti throat wrapped around my dick, and felt my cock swell in her mouth. Fallan gagged and quickly spit my cock up. Even in the dark, I knew she was grinning up at me. "Your sister makes me suck her dildos after she fucks me." she told me, as if she could see my startled expression at her oral skills. With her hand still slowly stroking my cock, I knew what she wanted next.

I pulled her to her feet, and pushed her back against the concrete wall, lifting her small frame off the floor by her underarms. She moaned and I used the sound to find her mouth and drive my tongue into it. As I kissed her, I managed to pull her enormous pants off and blindly feel around until I had her soaked panties jerked to one side.

Getting inside of her was a little more trouble, and after the fourth time I either mashed against her clit, or missed and rammed my dick into the concrete under her ass, Fallan broke the kiss and said. "Here, let me help." Then she wrapped those leather-clad legs around me and pulled me to her, forcing my dick through her dripping entrance in once swift moaning movement. "Now fuck me like you want to." she wheezed in my ear and squeezed her legs tighter around me.

I groaned and pushed into her, deeper and harder than I was allowed to two days prior. Her pussy slurped and squeezed and pulled on my cock as if slid in and out, making both of us moan more then we meant to. When Fallan started to orgasm, she kissed me again, sliding her tongue into my mouth to cover her own screams. As she caught her breath, she moaned out. "Please Jason, fuck me harder." and wrapper her arms around my neck.

I groaned and braced myself against the wall, shoving my cock as deep in her tunnel as I could. Imagine my shock when I felt her ass hitting my thighs and my dick wasn't touching the back of her cunt. I started pushing into her faster, harder, making my cock burrow deeper in Fallan's wetter-by-second pussy with each thrust. I was determined to hit her cervix before I came.

Fallan's own orgasms weren't waiting though. She kissed me first, then leaned her head against my shoulder and bit me softly to stifle her moans and screams as she rode my cock to her own personal heaven. When my thrusts lost their rhythm, and my breathing got even more erratic, I heard her whispering in my ear. "Cum for me Jason... Cum in my wet little cunt... Cum baby, and get me pregnant..."

I lost it then. I tried to keep quiet by filling my mouth with a few inches of Fallans neck as my cock erupted inside of her. She started cumming again when my sperm got launched into her pussy, and bit me on the arm, just behind the manacle still attached to my wrist.

I kept pushing my dick into her until I felt my cum sloshing out around the shaft. When I let her off the wall, Fallan fell to her knees again and quickly cleaned my cock off for me, making sure every drop of our combined juices went down her throat. "Mmmmm..." she moaned "Thank you Jason." she said she stood and redressed herself.

I just smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "Thank you." then I felt her hand reach into my pocket. Something was left there, and she grazed my dick again when she pulled her hand away. Fallan left the closet first, and I gave her a few seconds before I made my exit.

There was a hundred and two fifties in my pocket when I checked them, and Fallan nowhere to be seen. After buying a slice of a pizza in the lunch-room, I found Sammie sitting alone, and plopped down next to her. "Where have you been?" she asked tearing her eyes away from a book she was reading while nibbling on her food.

Not knowing exactly how to answer, I put one of the fifties on the table. "I think that's your cut." Sammie slammed the book closed and gaped at me. "What? You get a cut right? Or should it be more?" I joked but quickly lost my smile when she didn't develop one. "Hey, if you want it all, That's cool too." I said and threw the other $150 on the table and started eating.

"Who was it?" Sammie asked me before I could swallow my first bite. When I didn't answer, she grabbed my hair and pulled sharply. "WHO, JASON?"

I winced and smacked her hand away. "I'm not telling you, because you'll probably go hurt her, and yourself." She grabbed the hand that smacked hers away and bent it backwards painfully. "You're gonna havta break it, Sammie, unless you swear to me that you will not hurt her." I groaned out, and then made a point of taking another bite of my pizza.

Sammie's grip slackened slightly, then let go altogether. When I looked at her she had an actual pained look on her face. "Do you like her more than me?" she whispered. "Is that why you won't tell?"

I looked at her like she was crazy. "No, but she's my friend, at least, and I don't want you going crazy and breaking her face. Along with your other wrist." I explained, but she refused to cheer up. I dropped my pizza with a sigh and poked her in the bandaged spot on her neck, making her wince. "I have one of those too, remember?" I said pointing at my own field-dressed wound. "We've drank each other's blood, Sammie. I don't think anyone can come between that."

She huffed and put her head down on the plastic table. "But you still like her enough to not tell me."

I sighed, and knew it would cause trouble, but seeing her upset really bothered me. "Fine, it was Fallon." I admitted and Sammie shot upright with a slight look of rage. "We talked about it, and decided that was a fair price for a quickie in the cleaning closet." I lied to protect Sammie's slave girl.

"I told her you were off the menu, that's why I raised prices." Sammie growled. "I'm going to beat her ass, and Trish too! I know she had something to do with it." She started to get up and I jerked her back down in the seat hard enough to make her grunt.

When turned to look at me like a queen who's own servant dared tug on her sleeve, I said "Leave them alone. Fallan is just as horny as you, and maybe I like it that way." I released her arm, "And I took care of Trish already." I admitted and told her about the happenings earlier. "She won't be bothering me much anymore."

Sammie was still frowning, despite the grin she flashed when I told her what I'd said to Trish. "So you really like Fallan?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I like fucking her." I said, "I mean, she's cool and all, and under different circumstances, I'd probably date her." I paused to finish off my pizza, then continued. "But I'll stop letting her get to me if it really bothers you."

Sammie was silent until the bell sounded for everyone to go to third period. "Just don't give her any freebies, ok?" She told me. "I don't want her to think you're hers more than mine." I just smiled and kissed her on the cheek. The rest of the school day was pretty uneventful, except that Trish, Sammie, and Fallan all came in to Chemistry looking like they just left a sauna. Trish had clearly been crying, but I chose not to ask any questions.

When the final bell rang, I followed Sammie to the parking lot where she handed me a piece of notebook paper with directions to Connie's on it. "So, am I supposed to seduce her or something? I mean she doesn't know I'm being paid for this." I saw Gracie waving to her friends and on her way towards us and tried to think of something to tell her so she'd go with Sammie and not complain about me not taking her home.

Sammie shook her head. "You're supposed to take her out on a date. Dinner, movie, walk in the park, whatever." She glanced over her shoulder at Gracie quickly. "Just be yourself, and if she doesn't invite you in at the end of the night, then there'll be no sex. You'll still get your money." She turned to my little sister and smiled "Hey Runt, you ready to go shopping?"

Gracie lit up like a Christmas tree. "Oh yeah! Can we go to the mall next to the airport first?" she asked nearly shaking from excitement. She looked up at me worried, probably due to my confused expression "Sammie said she'd take me to buy some new clothes. It's ok isn't it Jason?"

I nodded, delighted Sammie took care of the situation before there even was one. "Sure Gracie, have fun. Try not to break the bank ok?" I joked and messed up her hair. I pulled Sammie to one side to thank her, but ended up just staring at her for a few long seconds.

Sammie actually blushed before backing away. "Here, you've earned this I think." She said and produced a key to unlock the manacles from my wrists. "Now get going, Connie's expecting you by four." she scolded quietly then led Gracie to her own car. She looked over her shoulder before getting in and waved me on.

Connie's house wasn't too far away, and I made it there with plenty of time to spare. For some reason, I was nervous, and I sat staring at the phone number written on Sammie's directions. She gave me the number in case I got lost, but I briefly considered calling it to cancel. I even dialed it into my cell phone before I ripped it off the corner of paper and then into tiny pieces. "You're an idiot." I told myself and closed the phone, getting out of the car to cross the street to Connie's squat brick home. I rung the doorbell and was relieved to not hear any animal cries coming from the other side of the door.

It opened after a few seconds and a rail thin girl with neon orange hair answered the door. She was barely five foot tall and couldn't have weighed more than ninety pounds. Paper white skin covered in freckles contrasted with the oversized dark grey sweater she wore half unzipped over a bare chest. "Yeah?" She spat at me.

"Connie?" I asked, hoping slightly that she wasn't my date. At the same time though, I was wondering what that sweatshirt was covering, and if she only dyed the hair on her head.

She smirked. "You wish." she offered her hand and I shook it gently. "You can call me Slice." She offered for me to come inside, and once we were beyond the foyer she told me to wait. "I'll go grab Connie for you."

Slice disappeared down the hall, and I stood waiting for an untold number of minutes. I looked around at the framed pictures on the walls. No family portraits or pictures of friends., just strange paintings that reminded me of H.R. Giger and Salvador Dali. A few small sculptures on a nearby bookcase mirrored the same type of art. I was staring at one particularly creepy piece trying to figure out where the poor soul's head was when I heard. "I know they're weird, but they're still beautiful."

I stood up straight and turned quickly. The woman standing in the nearest doorway was nearly my height, with a long black denim coat hiding her frame. Her long black hair had hints of curls at the ends, and was pulled over the left half of her face, hiding it from site. The right half was a sight though, large round brown eye, a short pointed nose, and a mouth that I'm sure was capable of displaying a smile wider than most I'd ever seen. "Oh, Hi. I'm Jason." I finally responded while I looked her over quickly. Her acid-washed black pants hid anything you'd call a shape from her waist down behind impossibly wide legs with little metal rings sewn in every few inches on the outer seam. Her shirt however was nearly skin tight, white, with a crucifix shape that went down from the collar and crossed her ample chest.

She smiled, slightly, almost like she was trying to hide it from me. "Yeah, Slice told me you were here." She took a few steps closer, slowly, looking me over. "I'm Connie, by the way." she looked at the figure I was staring at when she came in. "It's one of my favorites." she commented and pointed at an orb resting against its surrealistic feet "That's her head, like she's tired of carrying it around, but doesn't want to lose it."