My new southern friend

Story Info
Making a new FWB.
754 words
4.1
3.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently moved to a southern state from New England to be with family. The change has been good but I found myself getting very horny. Until I have my own place it's very hard to find someone to play with. I spend a good deal of my time looking after grandchildren.

I have been scouring some apps looking for something safe that might develop into a fwb relationship. Because voc where I am located, most of the men online are black, while I am white. Like most submissive white guys, I live black cock.

A couple of weeks ago I began messaging an older black gent about 45 minutes from me. After chatting a few times we agreed to meet.

If you have read any of my other stories you know I am not a big guy, just 5'6". I live bigger men. John is about 6' maybe 6'2", big with a big body. His cock is not huge, maybe 6.5 but thick. I drove to his place, nervous as usual for a first meet.

He let me in and met me with a kiss, then led me to his living room. I knew right away I'd be letting him fuck me. Sitting on his couch he coaxed my mouth towards his cock after kissing a few more times. I am not the best cock sucker but for one of the few times in my life I wanted to be so good at it. I tried to suck it like i meant it letting him know i loved sucking him. His moans and words of encouragement told me I was doing well.

After about ten minutes he pulled me up and led me to his bedroom. We got completely naked and he wrapped his big arms around me enveloping me as we kissed. He very gently asked me if I wanted to suck him some more and I answered with a big yes. I was able to deep throat a few times and felt him getting close when he stopped me and pulled me off his cock.

He asked me if I wanted him inside me and I hissed, growled and begged for it. He placed me in all fours and pulled me to the edge of the bed. I felt him apply some lube to me hole. As I turned my head and looked back I saw him putting on a condom and applying lube. He gently placed his head at the entrance of my hole and pit about an inch inside me. Then he thrust all the way in on his second move. As i said he is not huge lengthwise but thick. I felt a little twinge of pain as he asked me if I was ok. I told him that I was as it quickly went away. i begged him to fuck me good. He began alternating his pace. Then he pushed me further up on the bed and laid down on top of me. His full weight felt good on me. As he wrapped himself around me I felt him bury his cock deeper inside me! I encouraged him vocally to fuck me harder as I began pushing my ass up to meet him. He pulled my knees up a bit and began to fuck me deep and hard. I felt him begin to pull all the way out then plunged all the way back in deep.

My cock while staying soft, was leaking continuous, copious precum. I could feel a deep full body orgasm building when suddenly he went rigid, screamed loudly jamming as deep inside me as he could get, stiffening as he filled his condom.

I turned around and collapsed on his bed on my backside to see him pull of the condom with a rather large load of cum.

We got cleaned up and chatted for a bit. He spike gently making sure I was ok and pleased. I told him absolutely. We have met again and the second time i sucked him longer. and nursed on his beautiful nipples. I really enjoy sucking him and want to swallow a load for him. Circumstances got complicated so we haven't seen each other for a few weeks but I'm hoping to see him again next week.

This could turn into a beautiful fwb relationship. My goal as we get regular is to take him bareback and feel him shoot his big load deep inside me, letting him know my ass is just for him!