Training Daddy Ch. 01

Story Info
Davids daughter starts his training to be a slut.
2.2k words
4.69
18.4k
51

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 03/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story. All the names, places, and situations have been made up.

No characters are under the age of eighteen (18).

Comments and Rating always Welcome!

When David pulls into his driveway, he sees his daughters boyfriends pickup truck parked at the curb. After pulling into the garage, he quietly enters the house, puts his briefcase on the kitchen counter, and carefully goes up the stairs to his daughters room.

He stops when he gets to her room, leaning against the wall next to the open door, listens to the bed squeaking, and his daughter begging her boyfriend to cum inside her. Daivd closes his eyes and starts rubbing his cock through his pants.

When the squeaking gets faster, he can hear Jeff calling his daughter 'whore' and 'slut', and his daughter agreeing with him and still begging for his cum. David rubs himself faster, his body bent slightly forward.

When the squeaking stops David hears Jeff let out a low growl, and his daughter starts screaming. "YES...YES...CUM IN ME BABY...OOOOHHHH...YESSSSSS!" Davids body jerks as he releases his load. When he feels a stickiness on his hand, he opens his eyes, looks down, seeing a large wet stain on his pants.

Not wanting to get caught, David quietly goes down the stairs and to his bedroom. He quickly undresses and tosses his clothes onto the bed. He takes a long shower, still thinking of his daughter and her boyfriend having sex.

After getting clean he looks at himself in the mirror. David is thirty-eight, 5'9", thin, with short dark brown hair. His body is mostly smooth, except for his legs. His cock is very small, which is one of the reasons he believes his ex-wife left him, and why he has trouble getting repeat dates.

Walking out of his bathroom into his bedroom he's surprised to see is daughter laying on the bed nude, and looking at one of his porn magazines. He grabs his shirt off the bed and covers himself. "Claire, what are you doing in my room...and naked?!"

Claire is nineteen, 5'8", athletic, and straight blonde hair halfway down her back.

She puts down the magazine and sits cross legged on the bed, her shaved pussy in full view and her large tits hanging nicely. She smiles. "You know daddy, you don't have to stand outside my door when Jeff and I have sex, you can come in and watch."

David mind races for an explanation, feeling both embarrassed at listening to them from the hallway, and humiliated for being caught. "What...no...I don't know what you mean, I wasn't outside your door!"

She rolls her eyes. "Daddy...stop lying. We could see your reflection on the pictures in the hallway." She grabs his pants as she slides off the bed and holds them up so her daddy can see the wet spot. "And further proof."

He watches in silence as she puts the pants back on the bed. She walks up to him, puts her arms around his neck and presses her body against his. "You know daddy, it's way more pervy to listen at my door, than just coming in." She gives him a kiss on the cheek before letting him go.

David watches her leave, her bare ass swaying back and forth beautifully. When she turns to go down the hallway, his cock is already hard. "Damn it." He tosses the shirt he'd been holding onto the far side of the bed.

He lays on his back on the bed, closes his eyes and starts masturbating. He visualizes Jeff having a large cock and Claire straddling him, sliding up and down his shaft. When his mind wanders, he thinks about how it must feel to Claire, having her boyfriend cum inside her, his hot cum filling her pussy, and how she had scream for him.

David is deep into his fantasy when he feels the bed move. Opening his eyes, he sees his daughter sitting on the bed next to him, wearing her robe and holding a tissue over the tip of his cock. The robes belt is tied loosely, her tits and pussy clearly visible when she moves, the robe itself, barely able to cover her ass. "Claire...what are you doing here!?

Claire slides her hand through his hair and talks in a soft voice. "I just wanted to check on you." She gives him a little smile "It's ok daddy. It's just us, you can finish."

He closes his eyes. "No, I can't. It isn't right!"

"No daddy...look at me, don't close your eyes." His daughter using the same soothing voice. "Look at me daddy."

She's still smiling when he opens his eyes. "That's better, daddy." Claire uses her free hand to grab Davids free hand, and move it down between his legs. She placing it on his balls. "Squeeze them for me daddy." She takes her hand away.

Claire carefully positions herself between her daddys legs and kneels. "You're such a good daddy." She slides forward until her knees are under his thighs, causing his knees to raise and his ass to rotate up. Her robe open at the bottom, letting her pussy press against her daddys ass. Still holding the tissue over his cock, she leans forward, putting her one elbow on the bed next to him. She talks almost in a whisper. "You were thinking about me and Jeff, weren't you?"

He gently squeezes his balls and nods. "Yes."

She moves so they are face to face and starts rubbing herself against his ass. "Jeff has a beautiful cock, much bigger than yours." She rolls her eyes. "It fills my mouth, so much sometimes, that I can't breathe." She lets out a sigh. "Sometimes he'll push it so deep that the tip pushes into my throat and I gag." She closes her eyes, and twists her face. "And when he cums I try so hard to swallow all of it. But sometimes it's too much, and I spill."

The images are too much for David. His body shakes violently when he releases hot cum into the tissue his daughter is holding. When he opens his mouth to moan, she quickly covers it with her mouth. Her tongue darting in and out of his mouth, causing his moan to be muffled.

When his body relaxes and his cock softens, Claire lets go of the tissue, leaving it full of cum and stuck to the head of her daddys cock. She slowly gets off the bed and straightens her robe. She smiles at her father. "Jeff is coming over to spend the night." She giggles. "I'll make sure you know when he gets here, but no standing outside my door, you have to come in."

After his daughter leaves, David continues to lay in bed. He can't believe what had just happened, and is determined it won't happen again. He lets his body relax for a short time before taking a second shower.

After his shower he finds a note from his daughter, on his bed. 'Daddy, Jeff is here and we're upstairs. Hurry if you don't want to miss anything.' At the bottom of the letter was a lipstick kiss.

He puts the letter back on his bed. Knowing he can't resist, he quickly puts on a t-shirt, denim shorts, and loafers and goes up to his daughters room. As usual, he stops outside her door and listens to the sounds coming from the room. He takes a deep breath and walks into the room.

Inside Jeff is sitting on the bed with his legs hanging off the side. Claire is kneeling between his legs, sucking his huge cock. He slowly walks to her makeup desk, where the chair has been turned around to face them, and sits.

When she sees her daddy, Claire slides her lips off her boyfriends cock. "See daddy, it is larger than yours. She slowly swallows the cock, then starts sliding her lips up and down the shaft.

Jeff smiles at David, then leans back, his hands behind him on the bed.

David looks back at his daughter sucking the cock, amazed at how she has to stretch her lips around it. He watches as she twists her head as she sucks it, obviously increasing the sensation for her boyfriend.

She suddenly lets the cock slip from her lips, leans way over, and stretches her arm toward David. She grabs her daddys hand and gently coaxes him off his seat. "Come closer daddy, so you can see better."

David lets his daughter guide him to kneel next to her, Jeff spreading his legs wider to make room. He puts her head close to Claires, watching her slowly slide her lips down Jeffs hard cock, then back up, letting it slip from her lips. "It tastes so good daddy." Without warning she touches the tip of the cock to her daddys lips. She giggles and pulls the cock away, and again she slides her lips down the shaft then back up and off, and like before touches the tip to her daddys lips.

This time David lets his lips part slightly. Instead of pulling the cock away, she holds it against his lips and whispers. "Lick it daddy." She puts her lips against the tip of the cock so their lips are touching, and lets the tip of her tongue slide over the cock and her fathers lips. David closes his eyes, lets his lips open more, and lets his tongue slide over the tip of Jeffs cock. At times his daughters tongue and his touch.

Claire smiles and pulls the cock away from her daddys lips. "See how good it tastes, daddy?" She slides her lips over the head of the cock and half way down, before taking it out of her mouth. She slides the head of the cock against her daddys lips. "I know you want to suck it daddy, and see how such a large, hard cock feels in your mouth." She gently presses the head of the cock against her daddys lips. "Now you can daddy."

David slowly opens his mouth, letting the tip slide in before quickly pulling his head back.

"Don't be scared daddy." She presses the tip against his lips again. "Don't be scared."

He slowly lets his lips slide down the shaft, swallowing half of it like his daughter had, then moves his head back, this time leaving the tip in his mouth. He hesitates before repeating the process, glancing up and seeing Jeff smiling at him.

Claire lets go of her Jeffs cock and kneels behind her father, her tits pressing against his back. "That's good daddy, suck his cock." David is supporting himself with his hands on the floor in front of him. Claire grabs his wrists and lifts them to the top of the bed, placing the palms against Jeffs bare legs. She puts her lips as close to his ear as she can and whispers. "You look so good daddy, sucking a mans hard cock." She kisses his neck. "Swallow more of it daddy...suck it faster."

David starts swallowing more of Jeffs cock, The thickness of the shaft stretching his lips the same way they'd stretched his daughters. He moves his head faster.

When he feels hands on the back of his head, David realizes Jeff his holding his head in place, with most of his cock in Davids mouth. When David starts squeezing his hands against Jeff's legs, Claire grabs them and places the palms against the top of the bed. "Grab the sheets daddy."

David grabs the sheets in his fists. His eyes close tight when he feels the cock twitching in his mouth.

"Get ready daddy." Claires voice is low and serious. "Jeff is going to cum in your mouth." She nibbles his ear. "And you're going to swallow every drop." She slides her hands down his arms, making fists over his fists.

Suddenly Jeff lets out a loud moan, and begins pumping hot cum into Davids mouth.

At first, David chokes and gags, then relaxes and swallows every mouthful. Before he lets the cock fall from his lips, his daughter whispers. "Slide your tongue on the bottom, daddy, to force out every drop."

He does as his daughter says, swallowing the final drops of Jeffs cum. His daughter whispers again. "Don't let his cock out of your mouth until he's ready for you to." She moves her head to the other side of his. "Now you're a slut...just like me."

Claire stands next to the bed beside her daddy. She looks down at him, then turns to her boyfriend. "Is he a good slut?"

Jeff laughs. "Perfect." He gives Claire a big kiss before standing, his soft cock pulled from Davids mouth. He steps around David, pushing one of his arms out of the way, takes Claires hand and leads her into the hall. "Let's get a shower."

Claire giggles. "Ok!"

David slowly stands, the taste of cum still in his mouth. He makes his way to his bedroom and gets into his shower. As the water pours over him, he's embarrassed at what he'd done and being labelled a slut.

In bed he stares at the ceiling, thinking about the cock he'd sucked, how it filled his mouth, and how exciting it was, having to swallow another mans cum. He shakes his head, trying to remove those thoughts.