All Comments on 'My New Step-Dad is a Nudist Pt. 05'

by KissedMany

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
tonmachinetonmachineover 4 years ago
Next chapter

Love this story, and its building well. Time for her to be shared about a bit in my opinion.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 4 years ago
Oh hell yeah!

This was hot ... keep going, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Chapter

Great chapter to the story. Long anticipated.. cant wait to read about all of their experiences.. So Sexy and HOT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very exciting story

I gave you 5 stars. I really love the way Jodie was quite embarrased while hiding her face on Graham's neck as he spread her pussy lips for display to the older men's eyes.

For the next chapter. We would to love to see Jodie mesmerized as she closely watched Graham's cock slowly sliding and going back inside his mother's womb.

AJava469AJava469over 4 years ago
great story

really good. looking forward to Jodie moving on to other adventures. Perhaps on the pill and then with the group or at university?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sweet story

What a lovely deflowering.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Continuation required

It has been a while since this part of the story appeared and I have been waiting the appearance of the next installment.

It was quite obviously unprotected sex and Jodie's mother is likely to know her daughters cycle. I am guessing that the plan was to get Jodie pregnant by Graham so that she could then join the wider swinging throughout her pregnancy. I am figuring that she has been guided to accept what her mother and stepfather are suggesting for the course of her life.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please don't ghost on us......

It has been a long time since this story seemed to come to an abrupt end and I, amongst your other readers, feel it needs more chapters. At least one more, possibly two.

Please, another chapter.

Share the Love

Devir Ginator

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsover 2 years ago

It's not actually an incest story, but it's a lovely fantasy anyway. I thought the style, as if the author was a fairly naive young woman, was handled and maintained well. The sex scenes were excellent. The story was gentle and although the Frank character stretched the limits of credibility, that was tolerable. Nice work and thank you, KM.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Another Chapter or two is in order. Please update us on this couple and their journey!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous