My New Step-Dad is a Nudist Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She whispered into his ear, "That's right Graham. Make her a woman."

With that, Graham picked up his pace with grim determination, thrusting again and again into my center. He and I were in our own intimate bubble even though surrounded by our loving parents. My pussy started feeling pleasure mixed with the pain of my broken hymen. Frank and Jacob, sitting on each side of me on the sofa, each caressed one of my breasts. That touch broke the bubble I was in and brought me back into the group. I felt selfish receiving the pleasure of their touch without reciprocating. I grasped Jacob's erection. He smiled in appreciation. Frank was on my other side and I didn't know if I was allowed to pleasure his erection. I looked up at his face questioningly.

He knew what I was thinking and said, "Go ahead sweetheart. It's all good here in a group." As I reached over, Lydia bent down and licked Frank's ball-sack as I slowly began to stroke his weapon. Soon, his erection became titanium hard and the head of his penis got deep red and engorged. The scene must have been too horny for him since his body stiffened. He groaned, "Fuck, I'm going to cum. Lydia, quick suck the head of my cock." I froze. He shouted in desperation, "No, Jodie, for god's sake, keep stroking my cock. Ahhh. Yes." Graham's mom had wrapped her lips around the head just in time as my step-dad let out a lusty roar and his penis convulsed in my hand. White liquid escaped the sides of her mouth and leaked over my fingers as I milked his penis. It soon went limp and he relaxed his body back into the sofa.

My attention went back to Graham. Things were moving quickly as he rocked my body with an enormous thrust of his hips, burying his erection as deep as possible inside of me and remaining still and deep. His face contorted and he yelled, "Oh fuck, I'm fucking cumming. AAAAAAHHHHHH, oh sweet Jesus, aaaaaahhhhhhhh." The veins on his neck protruded and his face turned red as his orgasm washed over his body. I was in awe of the spectacle. I sense of total love for this man and deep bonding swept over me as his body fell forward onto me. I hugged him as his breathing slowly returned to normal.

On the carpet to the left, I could see Jacob enthusiastically making love missionary-style with my mom. The erotic scene must have turned them on as well and they too had orgasms soon after. I closed my eyes and relaxed in Graham's arms.

Lydia, bless her, brought Graham and I warm, wet facecloths to clean the blood and semen from our private areas. She smiled at me in a motherly way and said, "Why don't you two go up to Graham's room and just be together. We adults will stay here and play some more."

Jacob, said, "Jodie, thanks very much for allowing us to join you in this important night. We are so happy that you and our son are so good for each other. You have Lydia's and my, total blessing."

So, we went upstairs and slept contentedly in each other's arms. This was the start of our happy life together.

12