My New Tenant

Story Info
Hot new tenant has some teething problems.
8.1k words
4.74
20.1k
24
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loosely based on actual events. All people are over 18.

------------------------------------

A number of years ago when I was married to my first wife I decided to start investing in some property, trying to supplement my income in later life and maybe subconsciously looking for a way out of my failing marriage.

I started small and did any of the renovation work or repairs myself to keep the costs down. I now own several properties but leave the maintenance to the professionals as I have more than enough other things to occupy my time.

This story is about one of my first tenants, Abby.

Abby was single and her story of being rejected numerous times trying to find a rental place of her own had me going against my better judgement and renting out a small terrace house to her.

I did get a couple of character references and a months rent in advance and thought just how bad could it be.

Everything was arranged for her moving day, all signed and paid in advance and I met her at the house with the keys and to talk her through anything she needed to know.

Abby was a stunning looking girl with long blond hair, huge boobs and long slender legs. She had a lovely smile and was easy to get on with. She was 27 and I wondered to myself on more than one occasion why she was single.

I myself at that stage was 32 and in a loveless, sexless marriage. I'm 6ft and in pretty decent shape. I did a lot of walking and keep fit and the heavy lifting that came with the house renovations also helped keep me toned. Don't get me wrong, I didn't have a six pack but I thought I looked not too bad.

I showed Abby round the house and even helped her bring in a lot of her stuff. Not something that I would normally do but she was there on her own. She was wearing a tight pair of gym leggings, under which I could see the outline of a tiny thong, and a tight pink t-shirt which was straining against her large boobs. I think that contributed to me wanting to help.

Once we had everything brought in she offered me a beer and I gladly accepted, even though they were warm.

We chatted for a while as we drank our beers about where we grew up and the sort of things we were interested in. I kept stealing glances at her body whenever she wasn't looking and it made me wonder what she would look like naked.

"So how come you're single?" I asked.

"I don't know," she replied, "I just haven't found the right man I guess."

"I'm sure you have no shortage of offers looking like that." I smiled.

"Oh I have plenty of offers alright but..."

"But what?" I asked, wondering if she was maybe a lesbian.

"They can't really handle me." she replied shyly.

"Sorry, I don't know what you mean." I replied slightly confused.

"Sorry," she replied, "You're my new landlord and I probably shouldn't be telling you any of this. You probably want to keep things professional and get back to your wife."

I hadn't mentioned the fact that I was married and the house was in my name only but she must have seen the wedding ring the first time we met.

"No worries." I replied, finishing off my beer. "I'll leave you to get settled in and if there are any problems please don't hesitate to give me a call or text."

I left Abby to unpack and went home.

When I got home I got a grilling about how long it had taken me and what the new tenant looked like etc etc. I just gave one word answers, past caring about my marriage at this stage.

A week went by and I received a text from Abby on Thursday to see if I could call round that evening. There was some sort of issue with the cooker. I replied to tell her that it was no problem and I would call round about 8.00pm.

I told my wife where I was going but all I got was complaints about why someone else couldn't sort it out. She didn't realise the cost of calling out a spark to look at something which might be pretty simple.

I rang the bell at the house and Abby answered, pulling back the front door to let me in.

She closed the door behind me and I turned round to ask to show me what the problem was and I struggled to get the words out.

She was wearing a pair of short silk pyjamas. The top wasn't buttoned all the way up and I could see the swell of her breasts and the outline of her nipples through the fabric. The shorts were pretty short, not vulgarly so but short enough to show off her long, tanned legs.

I was getting an instant hard on and didn't want to give her the wrong idea about me.

"Ehhh, so what's the ehhhh, problem with the cooker?" I managed to ask.

"Come here and I'll show you." she replied, brushing past me in the small hallway.

I followed her into the kitchen, or rather I followed her cute ass into the kitchen.

"The cooker just won't turn on." she said, playing with the knobs on the hob to show me.

I couldn't help wishing she would play with my knob...

"Does the oven work?" I asked, trying to think what the problem could be.

My mind went to mush though whenever Abby bent over and opened the oven door to see if there was any heat. The thought going through my mind right then was how I wanted to pull her shorts down and slam my cock right into her pussy. It had been a LONG time since I'd had sex.

"Do you think there's any heat coming from it?" she asked looking over at me.

I went over and knelt down in front of her, sure that she would have seen my erection poking through my jeans as I did.

I stuck my hand in the oven, but there was no heat and no light on.

I looked over at Abby to tell her my thoughts and I could see straight down her top. Her large boobs were hanging beautifully and her nipples were very erect. Was she turned on or did they always look like that?

"There's... no... ehhh.... heat that I can... feel." I replied.

"What do you think it is then?" she asked standing up, leaving me now looking at her long tanned legs, my face level with her covered pussy.

I stood up, trying unsuccessfully to hide my erection. I saw her glance down at it a couple of times so I know she noticed.

"Let me check the fuse board." I replied, going into the hall.

I knelt down at the fuse board and Abby followed to see what I was doing.

"There's your problem," I said as I pointed to one of the trip switches.

Abby bent over again to look, giving me another eyeful of her boobs.

"Should that not be pointed up when it's turned on?" she asked, a slight smile on her lips.

Ok, so now I knew she was playing with me.

"Yes it should be." I replied, turning the switch on again.

We heard a beep from the kitchen and returned to find the cooker working once again.

"Looks like that's you sorted."

"So what caused it in the first place?" asked Abby.

"It could have been a number of things." I replied, "but if it happens again just let me know."

"I feel so stupid for calling you out for something so simple." she replied, "Do you want a cup of coffee or a beer when you're here?"

I wasn't in any rush home so accepted a beer, grateful to spend some more time with a beautiful woman.

We stayed in the kitchen drinking our beers, I lent up against one worktop and Abby jumped up onto another, her long tanned legs, swinging in front of her.

We chatted about our work and other things before Abby asked me how long I had been married.

"Just over ten years." I replied, with a sigh that I hadn't realised I had let out.

"Wow," replied Abby, "ten years is a long time to be with one person. Are you not happy?"

"I didn't say that." I replied.

"You don't sound happy."

"I think I got married too young." I replied, "I guess I should have played the field a bit more. You know what they say. The best contraception is wedding cake."

"I hadn't heard that one." laughed Abby, bending over slightly giving me another glimpse down her top.

"So you're not getting any then?" she asked, smiling.

"That's pretty much it." I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

"Thats a shame, a good-looking guy like you. You're in your prime."

"Thanks," I replied, blushing slightly at the compliment, "I don't see anyone knocking down your door though and you're much better looking than I am."

I wasn't sure just where this friendly banter was going or even if it was going anywhere but I enjoyed the compliments. Let's be honest I didn't get any at home, compliments or sex.

"I told you before. Men can't handle me." replied Abby, sticking her tongue out at me.

"I'm sure there's plenty willing to try." I replied, finishing my beer.

"I suppose I should be going. Let you get back to your evening."

"Thanks again for sorting that out." replied Abby.

"Thanks for the beer." I replied, heading for the door before I said or did something I would regret.

Abby pushed past me once again, reaching for the front door.

The feel of her smooth leg brushing past my hand made my cock jump and I wanted nothing more than to take her upstairs and fuck her hard and fast until we both came.

I left her to it and went home to have a good wank, thinking about what was under her pyjamas.

The next few days were quite but I thought about Abby a lot more than I should.

On Wednesday afternoon I got a text from her asking if I was free to call round that night. There was another slight problem.

I normally have a few teething issues with new tenants so this wasn't anything unusual. I just hoped that I wasn't going to end up with one problem after another.

I replied that I would call round but it would be around 9.00pm as I had to work late.

I finished work at 8.00pm and went home to get a quick bite to eat and get changed.

"Are you going round there tonight again?" asked my wife.

"Well there's not much I can do about it." I replied, secretly glad to get out of the house.

I arrived round at Abby's just after 9.00pm and she opened the door to me this time wearing a very short nightie. It wasn't particularly lacy or sexy, just very short. No boobs on show tonight but plenty of leg.

"Hey," she smiled, "thanks for coming around again."

"No worries." I replied, "What's the problem this time?"

"It's the smoke detector." she replied, "It's beeping constantly. I have a new battery for it but I can't reach it. Sorry, it's probably not something a landlord should be fixing but I didn't know who else to call."

"Don't worry," I replied, "I'm sure I can sort it."

"It's the one upstairs." she said, heading up the stairs in front of me.

I followed behind her taking a good look at her long legs. When she got to the top she turned round and pointed up at the ceiling.

My mouth hung open, not at where she was pointing but when she lifted her arm to point at the smoke alarm her nightie rode up, showing me her uncovered pussy. I was standing a few steps down from her and I was literally looking straight at her pussy. She had a small blonde landing strip and it was the most beautiful pussy I had ever seen. Well, that's maybe a slight exaggeration, it was the only pussy I had seen in person in a number of years.

Realising that I was staring (and possibly drooling) I looked to where she was pointing, checking to see if she had noticed me staring first. She had... She had a thin smile on her face and her cheeks were slightly flushed.

I decided to concentrate on the job in hand, not the pussy I wished my hand was on.

"Not a bit of wonder you couldn't reach it. I don't know why the previous owner put it there."

The smoke alarm was quite high up and couldn't really be reached without a ladder.

"Do you have a ladder?" I asked.

"Sorry no." replied Abby, "Is there any other way to reach it?"

I looked at the banister at the top of the stairs before climbing up on top of it. It was still out of reach.

"Damn it. I really need a ladder." I said jumping down from the banister.

"Could you not lift me up or something?" asked Abby.

I looked at Abby and looked back up at the smoke detector wondering if it would work.

"I'm not sure I could manage to hold you up." I replied.

"Are you saying I'm fat?" asked Abby, smiling.

"No, no, not at all. You have an amazing figure." I blushed.

"You think so?" replied Abby shyly.

"Of course." I replied, "You're stunning."

"What if I got up on your shoulders?" she asked.

"That could work." I replied, thinking about how I was going to keep my erection contained with her smooth tanned legs over my shoulder. That and her bare pussy on the back of my neck.

"Ok, I have the battery here." she replied, "turn round and sit on the top step and I'll climb on."

I did as she asked and she lifted one leg at a time over my shoulders. I grabbed hold of her smooth bare thighs, making sure not to drop her.

"Are you ok?" I asked as she gripped her legs tighter around my neck.

"Yip, I'm fine." she replied, wriggling against me. "Ok lift me up slowly."

I lifted her up slowly making sure not to drop her.

"Move to the right slightly" she asked.

She then reached up with both hands to unscrew the cover which lifted her nightie up over my head. I couldn't see anything but the thought of her bare ass and pussy so close to me was making my cock the hardest I think it had ever been.

"Nearly there." she gasped, wriggling a bit more.

I could feel the heat from her pussy on the back of my neck as I gripped onto her thighs. This was torture.

"Ok. That's it." she said, putting her hands down on my shoulders. As she did that her nightie came down over my head.

"Sorry." I gasped, "I can't see."

"Sorry" she laughed, lifting her nightie up so I could see. "Sit down now."

I sat down slowly, being careful not to fall but I missed the edge of the top step and ended up slipping.

I slid down one step and Abby fell backwards onto the landing.

I turned round, fearing that she had fell and hurt herself but she was lying on her back laughing her head off. I wasn't sure if she realised but I could see everything. I could see her cute ass, her gorgeous pussy and when she went to get up she spread her legs slightly showing even more before pulling her nightie down.

"Well that's one way to change a battery." she laughed, "Are you ok."

"I'm fine." I replied, "Are you?"

"Yes I'm fine, just a bit embarrassed." she blushed.

"Nothing to be embarrassed about." I replied.

"Really?" she smiled, "So deciding to change a battery in a smoke detector without any knickers on is a good idea? I'm sure you got an eyeful..."

"I can't say that I didn't but what an eyeful." I replied with a smile.

I stood up getting ready to go and Abby looked down at my crotch.

"Shit. Was that me?" she asked, looking at my forgotten hard on.

"Sorry," I replied, covering it unsuccessfully with my hands.

"Don't be sorry," gasped Abby, "That looks very impressive. Your wife must be mad in the head."

I blushed not knowing what to say. I've never had any complaints about my cock. I've been told it's a pretty decent size but I wouldn't say I was porn start material...

"I suppose I better be going before she wonders where I am." I replied.

"Do you not want a beer before you go?" she asked.

"I better not." I replied, "It's getting late. Thanks though."

Abby let me out the front door but not before giving me a quick peck on the cheek and thanking me for coming round.

When I got home my wife gave me a grilling about the lipstick mark I had on my face and I ended up sleeping in the spare room yet again.

The next couple of weeks went by without hearing from Abby. To be honest I was a bit disappointed.

My disappointment was short lived though as I got a text from her early one Saturday morning.

"Sorry to bother you so early but I have a leak under my kitchen sink. Any chance you can come round quickly?"

I was already up and had on a loose pair of tracksuit bottoms and a t-shirt. I put on a pair of socks and trainers and grabbed my tool bag before heading round. I didn't even say goodbye to my wife as we weren't on speaking terms at the minute.

Abby answered the door wearing a short silk dressing gown.

"It's in here." she said, quickly pulling me through to the kitchen.

I was expecting the kitchen to be flooded but it wasn't that bad. She had emptied out all the stuff from under her sink and had a bowl catching drips of water.

I took a quick look and it looked like it needed a new washer which should be pretty simple to change. Plumbing isn't one of my specialities but I can muddle through with basic things.

I got my wrench from my tool bag and lay on my back in front of the sink so I could see what I was doing.

"What do you think it is?" asked Abby, coming over and looking down at me. As she did her dressing gown fell open, exposing her thighs and pussy to me.

Now I knew the last time she went commando wasn't an accident. I was beginning to wonder did she just like teasing me or was she some sort of exhibitionist.

"It looks like it's just a washer." I replied, trying to not get an erection in front of her again.

I turned off the water at the mains and disconnected the tap before putting on a new washer and putting it back together again. I then turned the water back on again at the mains.

"Ok, hopefully that should be it." I said getting up from the floor to stretch my legs.

Abby reached past me and turned on the tap to make sure it was working, brushing up against me as she did.

My cock stirred once again and it was only then that I realised that I hadn't bothered putting on any boxers that morning before I left. I had got up out of bed (in the spare room of course) and pulled on my tracksuit bottoms, not wanting to have to go into our master bedroom to get boxers with the thought of having to speak to my wife.

Just then water sprayed everywhere.

"Fuck." cried Abby getting soaked by cold water.

I turned the tap off and looked down at my own clothes. I was soaked, especially around my crotch.

I looked over at Abby and her dressing gown had gone see through with the water. I could see her pointed nipples and the wet outline of her huge boobs. I could also make out the tiny landing strip of her pussy with the silk material clinging to her body like a second skin.

"Sorry." I spluttered, "I don't know what happened there."

Abby just looked at me before bending over with laughter.

I couldn't help but join in.

"I didn't tell you plumbing wasn't my strong suit." I laughed.

"If you wanted to get me out of my clothes you just had to ask you know." she smiled.

"Tempting as that is I need to see if I can fix this." I replied with a raised eyebrow.

I lay back down on the now soaked floor to see what had went wrong. It wasn't hard to figure out as the washer easily turned in my hand. I just hadn't tightened it fully. I made sure it was tight this time before trying the tap once again. This time with no spraying water.

"Sorry about that again." I said, "That's it fixed now."

"These things happen." replied Abby, her dressing gown still clinging to her gorgeous figure. "You can't really go home looking like that. Take those off and I'll get you a towel and put your clothes in the drier for you."

I paused for a minute not knowing what to do.

"Come on, take them off, you'll catch pneumonia."

"I can't." I replied, blushing slightly "I'm not wearing any boxers."

"Oh really?" laughed Abby, "after you making me feel bad about going commando a couple of weeks ago."

"I was in a rush this morning." I smiled back.

"Well, you're going to catch your death." she replied, "Anyway, you've seen mine so it's time I saw yours."

It had been months if not years since I had sex and my cock was more than interested in showing itself to a beautiful woman.