My New Tenant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in heaven. One gorgeous woman riding my cock would be more than enough but having another pussy to eat at the same time was amazing.

We stayed like that for several minutes before Abby clamped her thighs tight around my head and moaned out loud as she came.

Once she caught her breath she got up off me leaving Julie still riding my cock. I pulled her down towards me and started pumping my cock faster inside her. I needed to cum soon and I wanted to cum inside her.

Just then Abby moved down the bed and took hold of my balls as Julie's ass bounced up and down on me.

I love a woman playing with my balls when I'm fucking and it's a sure-fire thing to make me cum.

I pounded Julies pussy harder telling her I was going to cum soon. She bounced her ass up and down on my cock but she went just too far and my cock slipped out.

I wanted desperately to bury it back inside her again but Abby took a hold of it and gave it a long slow suck before rubbing it over's Julie's pussy and pushing her ass back down on it.

I picked up the pace once more ready to unload inside her.

Julies moans were getting louder and louder as we fucked and I could tell she was about to cum.

Just then I felt Abby squeeze my balls tight which was all it took. I pumped spurt after spurt of my cum inside Julie, who moaned that she was cumming too. "oh my god... fuck... that... feels... sooo... good..."

As the last drops of cum left my cock Julie slumped down on my chest, exhausted.

I gave her a minute to catch her breath before she lifted herself up on her elbows and gave me a long slow kiss on the lips which made my cock twitch inside her.

"Thanks for that." she smiled, moving herself forward off my cock before lying beside me.

Abby then took my cock in her mouth, licking and sucking the remains of my cum from it.

"Can you get hard enough again to fuck me?" she asked.

"Keep doing what you're doing and I will." I smiled back at her.

She sucked my cock for another couple of minutes before letting it fall from her mouth, almost hard again.

"Maybe this will help." she said, as she moved over towards Julie.

She spread her legs and leant down to start eating my cum from her pussy.

That definitely helped.

I knelt behind her and grabbed hold of her ass before burying my cock inside her, as far as it would go.

I pounded her for all I was worth, her moans muffled in Julies pussy.

It only took a few minutes before I came again, unloading inside Abby this time.

I collapsed on the bed beside these two beauties, wondering what I had done to deserve this...

After a few minutes we got ourselves cleaned up and dressed and I headed back home.

I'm pretty sure my wife had a fair idea what was going on but I didn't really give a damn and I don't think she cared either.

My time with Abby lasted a few months. She eventually found someone she wanted to make a go of it with. She gave me notice on the house so they could get a new place together. The day she was leaving I went round to check on everything and she gave me one last blowjob to remember her by, swallowing all my cum as I came in her mouth.

It was now time to list the house again... I wonder who will rent it next time round?