My New Tenant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The decision was made for me though as Abby came over to me and put her hands on either side of my track suit bottoms before pulling them down. My cock nearly slapping her in the face as she did.

"Wow, that looks huge." she smiled, taking hold of it in her hand. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all." I replied, relishing the feel of a woman's hand on my hard cock instead of my own.

She slowly moved her hand up and down it, looking up at me as she did, before bending her head down slightly and taking the tip of it in her mouth. I thought I was going to cum there and then.

I pushed my cock forward, holding the back of her head gently. She didn't object and before long my cock was all the way down her throat. Obviously not her first time deep throating a cock...

After a minute or two of giving me the blow job of my life she let my cock drop from her mouth and stood up, peeling the wet dressing gown from her body.

She was stunning.... If you could imagine the perfect body for a woman she had it. Her large boobs and tiny waist and the cutest ass I think I've ever seen. All paired with a long pair of smooth tanned legs.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked, slowly pulling on my cock.

"Hell yes." I replied. "I don't have a condom though."

"Thats ok, I'm on the pill and I love it when a man cums inside my pussy."

I secretly prayed that I wasn't going to show myself up and cum inside her as soon as I started.

She walked over to the kitchen table her ass swaying hypnotically from side to side before she looked over her shoulder at me and bent down over the table.

She spread her legs slightly and reached her hand underneath. She looked me in the eye as she started rubbing at her pussy.

I slowly tugged on my cock, willing it to get as big as it possibly could, not wanting to disappoint this beauty in front of me in any way.

"Come on then, let me see how well that big cock fits inside me."

I stood behind her and rubbed the tip of my cock up and down her pussy lips before slowing pushing inside her.

"Oh wow," she gasped, "that feels sooo good. Your cock is huge."

Satisfied that she loved my cock I grabbed hold of her ass with both hands and slowly started to fuck her.

She was holding on to the other side of the table with both hands as I picked up my pace. My balls were slapping against her as I fucked her hard and fast.

"Oh fuuck..." she gasped after a few minutes, "keep going, I'm going to cum."

I let go of her ass with one hand and grabbed hold of her long blond hair, pulling it back towards me.

"Oh my god." she gasped as her pussy clamped on to my cock as she orgasmed.

I let her catch her breath for a minute and slowly kept easing my cock in and out of her soaked pussy.

When she recovered, she stood up, letting my cock fall from her pussy before getting to her knees and taking it back in her mouth.

I think it's so hot when a woman sucks a cock after it's been inside her.

She had one hand on my cock and one on my balls. I wasn't sure how much longer I was going to last. "If you keep doing that I'll cum."

She gave it one last suck before letting go. "We can't have that now can we. I want to fuck you again."

She took hold of my hand and led me through to the living room which was at the front of the house before pushing me down on the sofa.

I looked over towards the front window which didn't have any blinds and the curtains were open.

"What about the neighbours?" I asked, worried that someone would see us.

"Remember I told you that men couldn't handle me?" she asked. "Well I'm a bit of an exhibitionist. I love men looking at me and it's a huge turn on thinking I might get caught when I'm fucking someone."

That explained a lot. I was a bit worried about someone I knew seeing us but I wasn't going to pass up on a chance to fuck her again.

"You ok here?" she asked.

I took hold of her ass cheeks as she stood in front of me and pulled her towards me, giving her my answer.

She knelt on the sofa, one leg either side of me and took my cock in her hand, rubbing it up and down her pussy before lowering herself onto it.

She held onto the back of the sofa as she rode my cock, letting her huge, perfect boobs swing just in front of my face. I grabbed them with both hands alternating between each one, kissing and sucking on her nipples.

Just as were getting into it I noticed a movement out the side of my eye.

I looked over at the window which was behind Abby and there was a young postman standing watching. He had his mouth open watching as Abby's cute ass bounced up and down on my cock.

"We have an audience." I whispered.

"Thats ok." she gasped, grinding her pussy on me even harder. "Who is it?"

"It's the postman." I replied, breathlessly.

Abby stopped moving and stood up letting my cock fall from her pussy. She turned round so she could see who it was before taking hold of my cock again and lowering herself back down on to it.

Now the postie could see her wet pussy as my cock slid in and out, her huge boobs bouncing freely as well.

She looked the postie in the eye and moved her hand down to her pussy, rubbing at her lips and my cock as it appeared. She played with her boobs with her other hand and I could tell from her heavy breathing she was going to cum soon.

I didn't think I was going to last any longer either. "Abby" I gasped, "I'm think I'm going to cum soon."

"Me too" she gasped, reaching down to play with my balls.

"Fuck." I cried, "keep doing that and I'll cum inside you. Is that where you want it?"

"Yes" she gasped, squeezing my balls with her hand and squeezing my cock with her pussy.

That was it, I couldn't take any more and my cock started shooting spurt after spurt inside her.

"Yes," she gasped, "cum inside me... That's it. Oh my god I'm cumming. Keep going."

My cock continued flooding her insides with cum before she lifted herself off and took my cock in her hand, wanking it hard so the last few spurts coated the outside of her pussy. Giving the postie a very good show...

She looked at the postie before slipping two fingers inside her pussy and scooping up some cum.

She lifted them to her mouth and sucked them one at a time before smiling at him.

The postie didn't move, afraid of missing out on anything, committing what he was seeing to memory so he could go home and wank over it later.

Abby stood up, maintaining eye contact with the postie before turning round and bending over at the waist and taking my shrinking cock in her mouth.

I could see my cum dripping from her pussy and I'm sure the postie had a great view. I'm just surprised he hadn't his phone out taking pics...

After a couple of minutes Abby stopped sucking my cock and turned round to the postie to wave at him, letting him know the show was over.

"Well I certainly enjoyed that." she smiled down at me. "Your cock feels amazing. How long does it take you to get hard again?"

"With you looking like that not long." I replied.

"Let me throw your clothes in the drier and lets take this upstairs."

She put my damp clothes in the drier before taking my hand and leading me up to her bedroom.

She pushed me down on the bed and got on her knees before me, taking my cock in her mouth once again.

I laid back, enjoying her sucking on my cock once again. It was already hard and I looked forward to fucking her again.

After a couple of minutes she crawled up on the bed beside me.

"Your turn." she said before swinging her leg over me and pushing her pussy towards my mouth.

The thought that I had cum inside her only minutes before made me stop and think for a second but the idea of licking this beauties pussy before fucking her again meant I grabbed hold of her ass cheeks, pulling her in tight so I could go to work with my tongue.

The taste of my cum combined with her own pussy juices had a slightly sweet but salty taste. I didn't mind it. I had tasted my own cum before out of curiosity but I would much rather eat it from a pussy than lick it off my own fingers.

I pulled her in closer, burying my tongue as deep as I could, lapping up all the combined juices.

"Fuck" she gasped, "that feels so good. Keep going."

I continued what I was doing for the next couple of minutes before Abby called out that she was cumming. I held on to her tight as she shook from her orgasm before letting her go and catching my breath.

"Wow." she gasped, climbing off me before giving me a long kiss on the lips.

She smiled at me before throwing her leg over me, this time with her back towards me.

She sucked my cock for a few seconds before moving forward so she could rub her pussy up and down the length of it. She then lifted herself up before reaching behind her and taking my cock in her hand. She lined it up perfectly with her pussy and slowly lowered herself down on to it.

She leaned forward and looked over her shoulder at me, smiling as she started to very slowly ride my cock.

I have to say I'm an ass man. Nothing I love more than a really cute butt. Especially when its bouncing on my cock. I was in heaven, memorised as my cock disappeared and reappeared again, gripped by Abby's tight wet pussy.

I do love a good slow fuck, especially when we already had a hard and fast session downstairs.

After a few minutes of us each enjoying the sensations I slapped her ass, causing her to cry out. She looked me in the eye and smiled before picking up the pace. She bounced her ass furiously up and down on my cock, gripping hold of my ankles for support.

"Slap me again." she gasped.

I did as she asked, this time on the other cheek.

"That's it." she cried, "keep going. I'm going to cum again soon."

I slapped her ass a few more times before gripping it tightly and forcing it down on my cock, bouncing it harder and deeper.

Abby then sat up straight, grinding herself on me now before she slowed down, gripping my cock tight and holding her breath, obviously cumming once again.

"Ok," she smiled as she lifted herself off me, "it's your turn now. Where do you want me?"

I told her to lie on her back and spread her legs, before I lined my cock up with her once again and slid easily inside her. I grabbed her legs, pulling them towards me and taking hold of her thighs, lifting her legs up onto my shoulders.

I could now fuck her hard, my balls slapping against her ass as I did.

Abby gripped the sheets on the bed as I pounded her pussy once again, her gorgeous boobs bouncing in front of my eyes.

I knew I wasn't going to last long and asked her where she wanted it.

"Anywhere.... you.... want." she gasped, as I continued pounding her.

I lifted myself up slightly, bending her legs back towards her shoulders so I could fuck her from above.

A minute or two like that was all it took and as my cock started to spurt inside her I pulled it out, aiming it towards her face. Her legs dropped behind me and I moved forward wanking furiously as spurt after spurt coated her beautiful face. She stuck her tongue out as she watched me cumming over her, trying to catch some drops of my cum to taste.

She took hold of my cock as it finished cumming and took it in her mouth, running her tongue around it, licking off my cum before running her tongue up and down each side.

She stuck her tongue out at me, showing me how much was in her mouth before she swallowed the lot. Her face was covered though and she looked beautiful. Beautiful and freshly fucked. I don't know what I had done to deserve this but I wasn't going to complain.

I kissed her on the lips, tasting my cum before collapsing beside her.

"That was incredible." I smiled over at her.

She smiled back at me "It can be a regular thing if you want? As long as you don't mind me fucking other guys in between."

"I can't really complain about that when I'm the one that's married." I replied, slightly disappointed that someone else was going to be doing what I just did.

"Who knows," she smiled, "maybe I'll let you join in sometimes."

Abby nipped downstairs to get my clothes from the drier and I got myself dressed. She pulled on a different dressing gown and showed me to the door with a promise to be in touch.

The next few weeks were incredible. We fucked every chance we got, usually two or three times a week.

One night she messaged me to come round and keep an open mind.

When I arrived the curtains in the front room were pulled back and I could see the top of her head moving up and down. I moved closer and I could see she was riding a guy who was lying on the floor. He had his hands on her ass and his mouth was sucking on her nipples which were swinging in front of her face.

The guy looked to be in his early twenties and I wasn't sure who he was but she told me to keep an open mind.

As I was wondering if she wanted me to watch her she looked up and saw me standing there.

She nodded towards the front door and I went and tried the handle, it was unlocked.

I let myself in and stood in the hall and listened to the sounds of them fucking.

I took a deep breath and walked into the living room.

"Don't just stand there." gasped Abby, "get undressed and get over here."

The guy she was fucking must have been briefed that I would be joining them as he didn't seem at all shocked.

I stripped off and walked over to them presenting my cock to Abby to suck.

She gladly accepted it and made short work of getting it all the way down her throat.

I felt a bit self conscious standing over another guy while I had a hard on but Abby was making me forgot about that.

After a couple of minutes she let my cock drop from her mouth. "There's some lube on the table over there. Go and get it so you can fuck my ass."

Shocked as I was I couldn't wait to bury my cock inside her ass and eagerly went and lubed my cock up before rubbing some over her asshole.

The guy below her stopped moving and held her ass cheeks apart for me as I lined my cock up.

Abby leaned further forward her boobs now resting on the other guys chest.

"Go slow." she gasped, "It's been a while since I've had two cocks inside me."

I was learning more and more about my new tenant every time we met.

After a minute or two my balls were resting on the guys balls below me. It felt a bit strange being so intimate with another guy but once Abby started pushing back on the two cocks inside her I forgot all about the other guy. I gripped her ass with both hands and we built up a good rhythm.

This was my first DP and I was enjoying every second.

We fucked like this for the next few minutes before the young guy announced that he was going to cum soon, asking Abby where she wanted it.

"Just cum inside me." she gasped, "I want you both to fill my holes with your cum."

As the guy below me started to fill Abby's pussy with his cum she cried out that she was cumming too. I couldn't hold on any more either and gripped her ass tightly as I sped up before coating the inside of her ass with my own load.

Abby collapsed on the chest of the guy below catching her breath for a minute before moving forward and letting the cocks drop from her freshly fucked holes.

"Thanks for that." she smiled, kissing us both on the lips. The young guy whose name I never knew got himself dressed and Abby showed him to the door.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked, coming back into the living room.

"Could you not tell?" I smiled.

"I thought you might," she replied, giving me another kiss on the lips, "You just never know with some people. Have you got another load in you?"

"I'm sure I can manage to get it up again with you looking like that." I replied.

Abby went and got a warm wet cloth and cleaned my cock before taking it in her mouth to get me hard again.

She then led me over to the sofa and sat down, her ass on the edge and spread her legs.

"Do you mind the extra lubrication?" she asked, rubbing her fingers up and down her cum covered slit.

"Not at all." I replied, kneeling in front of her and lining my cock up with her pussy.

It easily sunk inside her, another mans cum coating it as it disappeared.

I lifted her legs up onto my shoulders and spent the next few minutes furiously fucking her as hard as I could before we both came at the same time, leaving another deposit of cum inside her.

We fucked several times over the next couple of weeks, just the two of us, before I got another text telling me to come round. It said to let myself in and come upstairs and keep an open mind.

Thinking it was another guy again I went round and went up to her bedroom.

When I opened the door Abby was lying on the bed, completely naked, her legs spread wide and a woman I didn't know was licking her pussy.

Her cute ass was sticking up in the air as she feasted on Abby's pussy.

Abby looked over to me, her hands on the back of the unknown womans head, holding her tight to her pussy, obviously enjoying herself. "This is Julie," she gasped, "She hasn't been fucked in a while. Would you like to help her out?"

I wasted no time in stripping off, struggling to believe my luck.

"What about a condom?" I asked, slowly wanking my cock, watching the scene in front of me.

"Don't worry about it." replied Julie, her voice muffled, "Do whatever you want with me."

I wasn't going to refuse an offer like that and knelt behind her, grabbing hold of her cute ass before running my tongue up her welcoming slit.

She tasted different to Abby and I slid a finger in making sure she was going to be nice and turned on before I fucked her.

After a minute or two she stopped her assault on Abby's pussy and turned round to look at me. "Just fuck me." she gasped, "Abby says you have a huge cock and I need it inside me."

I didn't need asking twice and lined my cock up with this new pussy before slowly easing it inside.

"Oh my god." she gasped, "That feels soo soo good. I haven't been fucked in weeks. Don't hold back."

As Julie went back to eating out Abby I grabbed hold of her ass with both hands and fucked her for all I was worth.

After several minutes I could tell she was going to cum. I didn't want to unload in her just yet and pulled my cock out before slamming it straight back in as deep as it would go.

That pushed her over the edge and I could feel her pussy clamp down on my cock, her moans of ecstasy lost in Abby's pussy.

I let her catch her breath before I slowly started fucking her again.

That wasn't what Julie had in mind though. She pulled herself forward letting my cock drop from her pussy before turning round and taking it in her mouth.

After a minute she told me to lie on the bed, before swinging her leg over me and taking hold of my hard slick cock and lowering her pussy down on to it.

I could now get a really good look at who I had just been fucking. She looked to be around the same age as Abby. She had an amazing figure, tear drop shaped boobs, not as big as Abby but a great size, shoulder length brunette hair and a wicked smile. Her ass was cute and her pussy was completely bare.

As she started to ride me, she lent forward letting her boobs swing in front of my face. I took hold of them in my hands and started sucking on her nipples as she fucked me.

She rode me like this for a few minutes before leaning back and grinding her pussy on my cock.

"You can't keep him all to yourself you know." said Abby who had been fingering herself for the past few minutes as she watched.

"Come and sit on my face." I suggested, looking over at her.

Abby smiled before getting up and swinging her leg over me. She slid up the bed a bit so her pussy was now firmly over my mouth. I gripped her cute ass with both hands and pulled her in tight, burying my tongue inside her moist slit.