My new toys Pt. 02

Story Info
Mast part of my day put with my new toys and Frank.
1.7k words
4.65
6.6k
6
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we had settled ourselves back in the car we headed off to a local retail park.

I remained dressed in the stockings, shortish grey skirt and blue blouse. My knickers were rather moist from my climax earlier and the toy up my cunny was now firmly in place but now switched off.

The butt plug up my ass was still deeply embedded and the feeling of being 'stuffed' whilst out and about had me thoroughly turned on and feeling deliciously wicked.

Once parked in the large car park we decided to get a cup of coffee before hitting some shops. We walked to a well known chain of coffee shops hand in hand. Me 'click clacking' in my heels whilst my older lover and I strolled to the store. Frank ordered whilst I found us a table. It was quite busy, not packed but busy enough (oh the heady days before Coronavirus and lockdowns!)

We sat chatting for a bit and Frank then asked me how turned on I was. I answered telling him how amazing earlier had been and how full I felt with the two toys in me. I confessed to being soaking wet still and that in reality a change in panties was probably required.

There is a branch of a well known chain of lingerie and 'adult supplies' in the park and so we agreed that we could go there together to find me some new undies and some lingerie too.

This wasn't a 'sex store' like we have had some fun in the past in, but a respectable chain so we couldn't be too daring in there!

Whilst sitting drinking our coffee's Frank asked if I wanted a 'buzz' or two.

"Oh fuck yes," was my quiet and whispered reply. "But you don't think it will be too loud do you?" I asked.

"Only one way to find out love," he proffered as his answer, and with that he took his phone out and began to buzz me again.

A gentle humm to start with. I could feel the toy vibrating gently and rhythmically up my soaking wet cunt, sitting in a coffee store with dozens of others in there!

"Can't hear a thing," he confidently said to me.

I smiled back at him. The buzzing up me was awesome and the clit stimulator part was working it's magic. I squirmed a wee bit in my seat.

Frank smiled and turned it up a notch. Involuntarily I jolted a wee bit, my legs parting slightly and my heels scraping and clicking on the floor. It must have been audible as I was aware of a couple of men looking over. It is amazing how the sound of high heels can attract a man's attention: like a siren call to them!

My eyes must have almost popped out as he laughed looking at me.

"Like that ya we tart eh?" he whispered to me.

"Oh Jesus Frank," I replied as quietly as I could, breathless from the stimulation and the sheer experience of being so wantonly dirty. "It's fucking lush sweety," I answered back almost panting.

"Good lass. You just enjoy it. I won't bring you off in here don't worry. But let's get that fanny of yours tingling eh love."

I nodded and smiled my agreement and for the next ten minutes my older lover teased and pleasured me in a cafe full of strangers. Couples and work colleagues, families all sat drinking and chatting with me sat being fucked by a toy feet away from them.

The humming was quiet but still slightly audible as the speed was increased. I shot a look at Frank who smiled then turned it down again. My cunny was on fire. The vibrations and stimulation had me swooning.

"Looking rather flushed love," he laughed.

This continued. I was biting my lips, the sensations hummed and pulsed through me.

"Wet love?" Frank asked.

"I'm fucking soaking, utterly fucking soaking," I smiled and whispered back. "God Frank it's bloody great. My clit is actually throbbing, I can fucking feel it pulsing!"

I had slightly parted my legs, nothing too obvious, but I knew Frank was aware I was creaming nicely and if we had been anywhere else my legs would have been as wide as fuck, displaying all to anyone who wanted to see.

"Let's go get you some sexy new knickers then eh?" he said. "Do you want it off for the walk out or on?"

"On!" I almost begged and gasped. "On but low. Keep fucking me like a slut sweety!"

He slowly dialled the speed and pulse down on his phone app, it was now just humming nicely away inside me.

On getting up I looked at the seat and checked I hadn't left a huge wet patch! The walk out was thrilling. Having two love toys up me in public, whirring away at my pussy and clit, my ass stuffed. What a slut!

I walked slowly, I couldn't walk any faster! My legs were like jelly.

"Unsteady?" Frank asked me.

"A bit," I replied. "Let's just take it slow. God this thing has me fucking creaming Frank!"

I knew some guys were ogling me as we walked out, the usual stares and glances. Admiring my legs and heels. Men are such dirty dogs!

We walked out and into the main mall area. It was thronged.

"What do you feel like? Frank asked again.

"Dirty as hell," I laughed back.

We held hands and walked together.

Me a married woman and a man twice my age. Hand in hand. Stockings, heels and short skirt on. Toys up me. Just what I had always wanted for myself when I married Mike all those years ago. A loving wife and mum, but a cock hungry slut who liked to tease, please and play.

We continued walking to the store and on entering Frank gave the buzzer an extra nudge up a notch. The toy was now whirring away nicely as we paraded around the store looking at stocking and lingerie sets.

We were approached by a middle aged woman assistant asking if we needed any help at all.

Frank took the opportunity to flirt more with me, asking me what colour I wanted. Explaining that it was to be a gift to me from him.

I said I wanted something in red and black, with Frank chirping in that he agreed as I looked 'a treat' in those colours.

We must have seemed a bit mismatched and I definitely think the woman must have known we were not a married couple. What she must have thought, who knows?

She showed us a nice basque and stockings set with a matching bra and panties set.

Feeling really horny from the constant whirring of the toy I asked if they had any peephole bras sets to which Frank added. "Oh yes you look great in them love. Always a big hit with the guys."

The woman smiled a knowing smile and showed us a couple of sets. We chose one to go with my new lingerie and Frank asked if I wanted any new toys.

I chuckled saying the new ones I hid gotten that week were fine, with Frank saying the remote control one was the best. Again the woman smiled. I think she might have guessed it was up my cunt as we were talking!

We paid at the checkout and as we did so Frank cranked the toy up again. I was almost cumming in the flipping store. My breathing was certainly showing signs that something was amiss but the woman just smiled and chatted all the way through it.

Once out the store it was a fucking awesome walk back to the car. I felt so slutty and my gash was frothing like fucking crazy.

Once safely in the car, in the car park I begged Frank to finish me off.

"Please Frank, please just make me fucking cum again. Oh fuck I need it so bad."

He asked me if I wanted to drive to a more private location and I shot him a look of pure lust.

"Oh fuck no! I need it now. I need to fucking cum Frank."

He smiled. I spread my legs wide and pulled my knickers right down to my ankles.

Cars were all around us, I didn't fucking care. I wanted, no needed to cum.

"Jesus Anna!" he laughed.

"Just fucking buzz me. Buzz the fuck out of me." I was now playing with the toy up my arse. Twirling it and slowly pulling it in and out my asshole.

Frank duly obliged sending the toy's speed up a notch, then up again, and again.

"Oh fucking yes!" I practically screamed. My orgasm was on me in seconds. Legs akimbo, knickers around my ankles now, cunt spraying my fanny juice all over the place!

"Oh fuck...Yes...yes...yes." I panted as wave after wave of climax crashed. I was battering my arse with the plug now. My legs shaking and Frank rubbing my thighs.

"You fucking dirty slut. You married whore," he chirped. He knows how to push my buttons.

"Go on cum you tart. Look at you. Look at where you are! Fuck you are a dirty bitch Anna."

I was still spraying my cunt batter as I looked around. I could see people walking to their cars. See others within yards of me. I didn't care. I was lost in the moment of it all.

"Oh fuck. I am," I merely replied.

Franks slowly dialled the toy down as my orgasm subsided. My legs were covered in my cum. My stockings were plastered and wet. My seat soaking and the footwell of the car had my juice all over it.

Once I had finished shaking and trembling, I needed to tidy up a bit!. I popped my knickers right off, leaving them lying on the floor. Straightened my skirt and then got out of the car. I got some wipes and cleaned the seat best I could. Some men passed by watching me and I could feel them looking at my arse and legs. They must have noticed the wetness on my skirt and legs!

Maybe they thought I had pissed myself!

Once sorted we drove home to Franks where he fucked me silly for a couple of hours, eventually unloading up my arse.

I greeted Mike home that night in the soiled stockings with both toys up me again and told him of my fun day out!