My new toys

Story Info
Fun with Frank and my new toys.
3.5k words
4.6
18.3k
21
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I recently had some exciting public fun with Frank my elder lover. I arrived home from work one day to find a package had been delivered. As I had not ordered anything, I was a bit surprised to find this delivery. I opened up the outer white wrapping to find a box from an online sex toy firm.

I had only been home a few minutes when there was a knock at the door and Frank our elder neighbour, and the man who has been fucking me regularly for a few years now stood smiling at me.

"I see you got your little present!" he laughed as he walked into our living room.

I gave him a little peck on the cheek as he explained that him and my husband had decided I needed a new toy or two.

"You two are absolutely incorrigible!" I chuckled back at him.

"Come on then love, let's see you open it," he said taking a seat.

I opened the box to find a remote controlled vibrator and a medium sized, glass butt plug.

The remote controlled one is pink in colour, and with a nice fat section that you insert in your pussy, and a little tail that can be moved up to sit and stimulate your clit.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"Oh it looks absolutely wonderful," I said back thanking him for my gift.

"Mike and I thought you would enjoy it," Frank said smiling. "So we thought you could wear it tomorrow when I take you out for a little spot of lunch and some shopping."

I smiled back, knowing that my husband and one of my older lovers had both clearly been thinking of pleasuring me in public. The thought was already turning me on.

"The butt plug was Mikes idea," Frank chuckled. "He said you would enjoy having that up your arse at the same time!"

"You both know me too well," I replied. "Can't fucking wait to try them out!"

Frank couldn't stay very long as his daughter and son-in-law were arriving soon to take him out. We had a little kiss and cuddle before he had to leave.

We arranged to go out the following day, both very excited at the prospect.

Mike and I had a wonderful sex session that night, planning what we hoped would happen the following day. Mike was particularly excited at the thought of me being brought off in public. He likes it when I act very tarty and particularly when I do so around older men.

The next morning arrived and Mike went to work giving me a big kiss and telling me to be very naughty.

I had a lovely hot bath, shaved and waxed my pussy extra smooth, and then began to get dressed.

As we were going into very public places my outfit could not be too revealing but I still wanted it to be quite sexy.

I decided on a mid-thigh length grey skirt, short enough to be interesting, but not too short to cause alarm. A blue blouse with a matching blue bra and panty set. The panties being ones with a nice see through lace pattern at the front. I wore a pair of black hold up stockings with a pattern around the tops.

The skirt was long enough so that when I sat down my stocking tops would not be on display, that is unless I moved and wriggled, and then it rode up and you would be able to see the patterned top of my lingerie.

Red lipstick applied and some nice eye shadow and I was ready to go out 'slutting' with my senior 'fuck buddy.'

I popped a pair of my black, high heeled shoes on and went down to meet Frank, carrying the parcel with me.

"Looking beautiful as ever," he said to me, greeting me with a nice kiss. I thanked him for the compliment and asked what our plans were for the day.

"Firstly we need to get the toys inside you!" he said.

I laughed saying that I could hardly wait, and that I had been tempted to pop them in myself upstairs.

Sitting on his settee we unpacked the box, getting more excited as we did so.

I began with the butt plug.

I slid my lace knickers down past my knees, opening my legs wide and raising my skirt as high as it could go. I then picked up the butt plug, giving it a little suck to get it nice and wet.

Frank then applied a small amount of lube around my anus, dipping a finger up my arse as well. "To help open you up love." as he put it!

I eased the cold glass end against my little asshole and began to insert the plug up my arse. It felt lovely and cold as it slid in, and I was panting slightly already. The plug was opening my wet arsehole up nicely.

"Oh fucking hell Frank. That feels fantastic." I moaned as the full plug was inserted up my willing slut ass. I gave it a little twirl, turning the plug around a couple of times. I was getting very hot. Frank said the pink jeweled end looked very nice and that he hoped I was going to be cumming heavily later.

With me still spread legged and knickers down, we followed the instructions to sync the remote toy with Franks mobile phone. By doing this it meant Frank would be able to control the vibrator. Controlling the pulsing mechanism, strength of vibration, and also control the clit stimulator as well.

"Looking very wet already," Frank said as he moved back towards me, a bulge evident in his trousers.

"I'm fucking soaking already darling," I replied. To prove the point I ran two fingers up and down my slit covering them in my slime. I then licked my fingers clean.

Frank was now in front of me with our new toy in his hand. He couldn't resist dipping a couple of fingers up my cunny.

"Hot and wet!" he said to me as he banged them into me for a few seconds, sending some of my spray flying onto the floor.

On withdrawing his pussy juice coated fingers Frank offered them to me to suck clean.

He then teased my clit with the fat end of the toy, before slowly beginning to insert it up my wet cunt. The sensation was incredible.

Sat with my legs wide apart, my knickers tight around my calves and a man almost twice my age inserting a vibrator up my married pussy. I felt deliciously slutty.

"Oh that feels bigger than I thought it would!" I said as Frank finished inserting the full length of the sex toy up me.

"Looks really nice up there," he said. He then placed the stimulator part of the toy over my rock hard clit, and began pulling my knickers up. "Let's get that nice and tight against your rock hard clitty."

I then stood up in order to pull my panties back up. I eased them up my stocking clad thighs and pulled them tightly into place. Pulling them up high had the effect of pressing the remote controlled toy hard against me and of keeping the pressure up on my butt plug.

The pink toy being visible through the lace pattern at the front of knickers, and the butt plug from behind being equally snug and again visible through the sheer panties.

We were then ready to head off. Just as we were about to leave Franks mobile rang.

"Hiya darling how are you?" he answered. I looked at the screen and it was his daughter phoning him.

"Where do you think you left them?" Frank asked. "Okay give me two minutes and I'll have a look. Yes I'm just about to head off out. No, Anna is taking me into town as we both need to get a bit of shopping done."

Frank carried on chatting to his daughter for a couple of minutes as he looked around for a set of keys she had left behind whilst at his house the day before. He found them quickly and she asked him if I wouldn't mind dropping them off before we went into town. I replied of course it would be no trouble at all for which she thanked me.

Frank passed the phone to me as Jill (his daughter) and I chatted whilst Frank got ready to leave.

At this point, Frank approached me and slowly slid my skirt up. He raised it up, and up until it was a belt and my knickers were on full display for him. I then slowly opened my legs, all the while talking to his daughter on the phone. My cunt stuffed with this toy, my arse plugged. Dressed in slutty stockings and heels in her fathers living room. Frank was loving this if the bulge in his trousers was anything to go by.

I passed the phone back to her father but remained on display for my older lover.

Once Frank had hung up he was apologetic about the delay to our day of fun, but I also sensed a little glimpse of a wicked twinkle in his eye too at what he may get up too.

We headed off to his daughters, about a twenty minute drive away, all the while chatting and flirting. He kept threatening to start using the vibrator on me, but we thought better of it when I was driving!

When we arrived I was glad I hadn't dressed too outwardly slutty, as that would have been too much for Franks daughter, I think! As far as she, her husband and their kids are concerned we are the nice younger neighbours who look out for their father and grandfather. Same with my family. Frank is the nice old man who lives downstairs and is someone we all care for. My daughter and son call him 'Uncle Frank'. If only they knew how many times he has fucked me or shot spunk flying all over me they would undoubtedly be stunned!

Jill came out to the car to get the keys from her dad, with Frank handing them out the window to her.

Frank put the radio on as she walked up the drive. As soon as she started approaching us he started the fun.

He started controlling the toy.

Fucking hell. He started off with a very low pulse, on the lowest setting. I twitched all the same. The toy was slowly but gently whirring inside me!

I squirmed a wee bit in my seat, whispering to him, "You dirty fucker."

"You fucking love it," he said back to me in a whisper.

He then sent it up a notch, by using his phone the toy now pulsated up me more strongly and the clit stimulator started to buzz as well.

He smiled as Jill was now beside the car door.

"Hiya love. Here they are. You could have picked them up later you know."

"Oh I'm going out dad and Kevin isn't back till later so I needed them." She leant inside the car. "Thanks Anna. You really are a godsend."

I was trying hard not to swear. The toy was throbbing away up me and the clit part was fucking amazing.

"You're welcome Jill love. Anytime." I almost panted.

"Are you okay?" she asked. "You look a bit red?"

"Oh it's just the heating was on full blast on the way here. You know how he always like to be warm." Again I almost panted and gasped the last sentence. The toy was feeling amazing fucking my cunt. Every part of me wanted to give in to it, to open my legs wide, to bite my lip, to succumb. But I knew I couldn't.

"Dad! It's warm enough. If you're cold then why on earth have your coat over your lap and not on. Poor Anna looks ready to pass out! And must you have the radio on so loud? I know you like your classical music but poor Anna mustn't be able to hear herself think!"

"Sorry." he slyly said. "I will turn it down and no more heaters, honest."

With this he notched the toy up another level. The waves pulsing and crashing into my wet fanny, the clit stimulator vibrating like mad on my now engorged love button. I was so close to screaming out. So close to not caring if Jill knew and crying out, 'Fuck me Frank. Fuck my cunt.' I breathed deeply tensing.

"Good," his daughter replied, leaning in to kiss her dad. "Stop playing with your bloody phone as well. Ever since you got that your glued to it like a teenager. I must dash dad. Now enjoy the shops, and thanks again Anna. Give my love to Mike and the kids when you see them."

With this she began to walk back to the house.

With the window still open, but Jill far enough away so that she couldn't hear me, I finally had to give in to the sensations I was feeling.

I spread my legs wide, opening them up and putting my hand down to my soaking knickers. My skirt had risen up to show my older lover my full stocking clad leg length. My blue laced panties showing signs of a wet patch and the toys outline clearly visible.

"Oh fucking hell Frank, fucking hell you had me so close to cumming you bastard."

Frank laughed as he had now turned the vibrating toy completely off.

"I thought I had you building up nicely their you sexy little tart. Creaming your knicks in front of my daughter you dirty bitch."

"Never mind me creaming," I replied. "What about you almost bringing me off in front of her you dirty bastard!"

We both smiled at each other, Frank told me that he had only got the toy up to about a third of its power. "You're going to explode once I get it fully up to speed," he said to me.

"It isn't it too loud at all is it?" he added. He had turned it back on to a lower power.

There was only a very slight humming noise that could be heard.

I kept my legs wide open as my older lover control the vibrating toy up my married pussy as we were parked outside his daughter's house on the road.

"Having fun are we?" he cheekily asked me. He then slid his coat off his lap to show a very hard cock pointing up. He unzipped himself and was hard as hell.

I was panting now. "It's fucking fantastic Frank," I said. "Oh god, turn it up, please turn it up. Bring me off. Fucking bring me off right here in front of your daughter's house. Oh god Frank I'm your fucking slut and you know it!"

He was now slowly wanking.

I expected Frank to continue playing. In fact he actually turned the toy off!

"What are you doing I asked?" a bit disappointed.

"Oh don't worry sweetheart. I'm going to bring you off, then you're going to bring me off too but not just here. Start driving and I know a little quiet spot very nearby."

At this point I was desperate for a climax. I didn't bother to adjust my skirt and began driving off with it still bunched up around my waist.

"Your legs look lovely in your stockings," Frank said to me.

"Your cock looks lovely too. Lovely and nice and hard!" I said back to him." Imagine what your Jill would think if she only knew!" I added.

"I think she would be very shocked to say the least," Frank answered. "But I know Kevin would like the view."

I asked what he meant by this, and he told me he often caught his son-in-law catching sneaky glimpses of me.

"Can't take his eyes off your arse and tits at times!" he laughed.

"Oh god. Has he said anything?" I asked. "No don't worry, they suspect nothing. The only thing that has ever been said is that he wished Jill had the courage to wear some of the outfits that you do. I know Jill has said the same too. That she wished she could get away with wearing as short a length skirts and tight tops as you do at times. And I know she has seen some of your lingerie hanging up to dry and commented that Kevin was always trying to get her to buy something similar."

After having driven for about five minutes Frank had directed us to an industrial estate.

"Now we are here, where were we again!" he said as I parked up outside an empty unit.

"I think you had me on the verge of cumming I chuckled. "And I think you had your nice stiff cock out for me!"

With this Frank began controlling the toy again.

He began with a slow pulsing motion, and at the same time he completely unzipped his trousers and put them around his ankles. He was now sat with a very stiff cock pointing up.

I pushed my seat back and really spread my legs wide, digging my heels in to the car mat.

"Go on darling, really get that toy fucking my cunt.". He then began increasing the intensity of the pulses and also so the vibration of the clit stimulator.

I was panting like a bitch on heat. "Fucking hell Frank that is absolutely gorgeous." I licked my lips lasciviously.

"Looks good too, you are really getting off on this aren't you, you dirty wee tart," he said slowly playing with his hard cock.

The toy was increasing its speed and I was nearing my first climax.

There was no one around so as the toy fucked my wet pussy I bent over and began to slobber and suck on Franks hard-on.

"Oh yes that's it you dirty little tart suck my cock, suck it Anna," he told me.

With his cock now deep in my mouth and the toy delightfully whirring away I could feel my orgasm very close.

I spat all over his cock and told him to continue using me.

"Bring me off here now you dirty old bastard. Oh fuck Frank, use my wet married cunt."

As my orgasm began I slid back and let my orgasm wash right over me.

My legs spread wide, and shaking as the first wave crashed into me.

As the main body of the toy vibrated very, very fast and hard, the stimulator was now throbbing away on my clitty.

I started cumming, "Oh Frank, fucking hell. Oh fucking hell, bring me off, oh god yes!" I said as I started creaming all over the front of my knickers.

"Jesus Anna, bloody hell, it looks like you're pissing yourself!" Frank laughed.

He was right, my fanny was leaking heavily and my knickers were now absolutely drenched as was the car seat. Luckily my skirt was still up around my waist or I would have had fanny juice all over that too. As I continued to climax my panties has got wetter and wetter.

With a final gasp and shiver this first intense orgasm began to subside.

"That looked rather good," Frank said to me still sat playing with his dick.

"Thanks love," I said as I sat trying to catch my breath. "It was bloody amazing, now let me get that lovely cock of yours sorted too."

I bent back over and began to really work on Frank with my mouth. I licked his cock-head and spat on it some more and began to really suck him off in earnest.

"Oh yes, that's it you married little slut. I'm going to spunk right down your throat."

With a few more hard sucks Frank began to cum. I continued sucking and slurping to get all his delicious salty jizz into my mouth and down the back of my throat.

Spurt after spurt now filled my mouth and I swallowed the lot like a good little married cumwhore.

As his final spirits tailed off I licked his cock clean, making sure I left my darling lover fully sated.

"Jesus Anna, god you're a good little cocksucker," he laughed as I was still licking around his balls and shaft.

"Thanks very much, my pleasure," I said to him licking my lips. As you know I have had plenty of practice."

We then kissed deeply, Frank sticking his tongue into my mouth to taste his own saltiness.

We then cleaned ourselves up. Frank pulling his pants back up and zipping up once more.

I needed to get out of the car in order to give the seat a little wipe.

As there was no one around I just got out with my skirt still wrapped up around my waist, and my stockings fully on display.

Anyone passing would have seen quite a sight.

We used some wipes to clean the drivers seat and popped a plastic bag down so that I could sit on the seat without getting my skirt wet as it was still a bit damp. My knickers however remained absolutely sodden.

We now headed off to have some more fun, this time in a much more public place.