Sucking Cock for the Wife

Story Info
Two guys suck each other for their wives.
2.1k words
4.36
19.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Dave, I am a young at heart 60 year old bi sexual guy, something im careful about who I tell as most people would judge me if I told them, but my wife Jacky loves it, she thinks its so hot to be with a guy who is open with her about the fact he likes a cock now and again, the thought of it drives her to some amazing orgasms as I talk dirty to her while we are making love, what starts out as loving, caring, gentle, passionate love making turns into hard, urgent, animal fucking whenever I start telling her how much I want another cock, what I would do to it and how I want her to watch me do it.

To see her eyes spring open and sparkle as I tell her a cock story is really something, but up until now its been just that, a story.

What changed? Well telling her my cock fuelled stories for so long led to come down pillow talk, you know, right after we both exploded into huge orgasms, laying back and it would come up, "wow, id really like to see you do that".

This would go on for months, but each time she would say a little more, "what does it feel like to suck a cock" and "would you swallow" you know, leading me on to talk to her about it.

All the talk about me blowing a guy, led me to order a squirting dildo shaped like a life sized cock, similar in size to mine just a bit thicker, from an online sex toy store. When it arrived I managed to keep it hidden from Jacky, I had a surprise in mind.

I researched how to make fake cum, I could have bought some, but they were all lubes and they were not suitable for swallowing. Bought the ingredients, natural Greek yogurt with some added taste enhancer, took some time to get the consistency I wanted.

The next day I set everything up, made sure I had primed my squirting dildo and hid it in the bedroom, very shortly I managed to get Jacky into the bedroom and had her knickers off in a flash, christ on a bike shes up for it most of the time.

There we are deeply into foreplay and I say to her, get your blindfold on, I want to try something, keep your hands above your head no matter what I do, you cant touch me at all.

So there she is naked and blindfolded on the bed, ive been kissing her all over, licking her from head to toe, then I kneel by her head and tell her to suck my cock, she loves my cock and eagerly gets to it, with that I pick up the dildo and gently work it into her soaking wet pussy, she loves it, is that new she says, I can feel every ripple on it.

Fast forward a bit and I have allowed her to remove the blindfold, she loves the new dildo, the way it feels as i fuck her dripping pussy with it, take it out and push it into her mouth, she can taste herself and licks and sucks it like the real thing, then a look of mischief comes over her, "get that fucking cock in your mouth" she says to me "suck it, show me how you love cock".

I slip off the bed onto my knees facing her, she slides over close, as i start to give this realistic dildo a good blowjob, her face is full of awe as she watches me pumping it into my mouth, licking it and trying to deepthroat it, she moves real close to my face, her mouth open so I offer it to her, we take turns sucking it nose to nose, after a couple minutes I pull it out of my mouth, put out my tongue with the dildo pointing at my face, then give the pump on the bottom of it a press, what looks like spunk shoots from the head, over my face and in my mouth, I quickly clamp my lips around it and squirt again, pulling it from my mouth as a small river of fake cum dribbles down my chin, her eyes are afire with lust, I pull her face into mine and kiss her, pushing some of the fake cum into her mouth, she is going wild, trys to almost eat my face off, to lick it all up and spit it into my mouth, telling me to swallow it.

All too soon its over, no more spunk left, we have swallowed it all, its still dripping off my face.

Fuck me that was hot she says, where did you get that, grinning ear to ear, you naughty fucker, oh my god!

That went well I thought.

Now im not into guys, I don't look at a guy and think, oh yea id like to fuck him, or wonder what his cock is like, I like women. But there is something about a nice cock you just cant beat, I love sucking, the taste, the way it fills my mouth, trying to deep throat it and then the money shot, boy oh boy how do I take it? Straight down the throat, over my tongue, over my face, do I swallow, I just love them all, in fact ive told Jacky id actually like to have 4,5 or maybe 6 cocks so I can do as I choose, at this point its pretty much we start fucking again as she is going crazy with the vision in her head of me doing that to the squirting dildo.

This talk goes on for months and months, until one day Jacky says, right, I need to see you blow a guy, its time we explored this together, what do you think?

Are you serious? Talk is one thing, sucking a dildo is good, no great, but you watching me suck a guy off is something you cant unsee once its done, its then real, are you sure?

I want to see you do it, how can we make it happen? She says.

Now this isn't the easiest thing to arrange, I don't have a list of suck buddies I can call up, most straight guys who like it are firmly in the closet and wouldn't admit to their partner or anyone, so how the hell am I going to set this up.

Well as luck would have it, we have started going to sex clubs, experimenting with our voyeuristic side and its great fun, Jacky has even pointed out a few cocks, look at that one, would you suck that, kind of thing.

So I started scouring the club profiles, looking for a couple with a bi or even curious guy, they are few and far, most are listed as straight, macho bullshit stops guys from saying who they are, what they like, come on it's a sex club, its non judgemental whatever, I mean its ok for women to suck each others pussys, hell that's hot as fuck, but two guys in a 69, euw gross.

Anyway, I found a few couples profiles that started to open up to the idea of us guys performing for our ladys, turns out a lot of women want to see their man swallow a nice cock.

It ended up with one couple, John and Teresa shone through, John and I exchanged a lot of messages exploring our mutual love of sucking cocks, backed up by encouraging messages from both our wives, so after a month or so a date was set, we would meet at the sex club, have a drink together and see what happens.

Needless to say our lovemaking was filled with stories about me sucking a guy off while she watched for the next few weeks.

The day arrives, we get showered and dressed to impress and head on over to the club, I had exchanged messages constantly over the last month, John and I psyching each other up to do this, a treat for our wives, and maybe a treat for us too.

As we walk in I can see John and Teresa are already naked and in their robes, sitting at a table having a drink. We go and get changed, come back, get a drink and say hi.

We sit and talk for maybe 20 minutes, im amazed at how relaxed and easy it is to chat to them, all the time thinking, mate im gonna blow you good.

Teresa pipes up, drink up guys, lets go and find a room, I cant wait any longer.

So up stairs we go, through into the corridor where the play rooms are, find a vacant one and in we all go. Now this is one of the dark ones, and man is it dark, but Jacky bless her has brought a battery powered light with her, sets it to dim and puts it down face up, gives just enough light to see each other but not clearly, certainly makes it more comfortable than performing in bright light, leaves a little to the imagination.

The two girls settle themselves against a wall side by side and look at us excitedly and expectant.

John and I shake off our robes, now comes the awkward bit, where do we start, who does what first, I look at him naked for the first time, for a guy hes got an ok body I guess, not much fat on him, a little around the waist but not much, fairly tall, broad chest, tanned and I notice also fairly heavily tattooed.

Well in for a penny as they say, I crawl over to him, looking at his cock, its all about the cock for me, notice that hes also clean shaven and what I guess to be a similar size cock as me, 7" or thereabouts, nice and thick, uncut, just how I prefer them.

Im not gonna waste any more time, I want that beauty in my mouth, so down I go, taking hold of his hard as nails cock, looking him in the eyes as my lips slide over the head of it, he has a sharp intake of breath as I slowly sink it deeper and deeper into my mouth, mmm he tastes good, up and down I go, varying how deep I take it, running my tongue around the head, and up and down the shaft, hes clearly loving it.

I stop and lay back in the half light, about an arms length from the girls, John gets the idea, hes a little shy but turns around, climbs over my head as I pull his cock back into my mouth, put my hands on his ass cheeks and pull him in, deeper and deeper.

He looks over at his wife, she nods and down he goes, sucks my cock into his mouth and starts to rise and fall on it. Now I love a 69, with either sex, it's the perfect way to show how much you want to pleasure your partner.

John and I go at it for what seems like ages, every so often he pulls his cock from my mouth and I wank him, then pop it back between my lips, meanwhile at the other end he has set up a steady bobbing of his head, fairly mechanical but its starting to work its magic, I can feel the cum rising in my balls, I wont be long.

Then quite suddenly I can feel him stiffen up, I know whats coming, his balls pull up tighter to his body, his cock gets a bit thicker, then starts to spasm as he shoots spurt after spurt of cum into my mouth, jeez its quite a lot very quickly, I don't have time to swallow fast enough but im trying, he stops thrusting and pulls back a bit, his mouth has come to a standstill on my cock but its still in, I quickly start thrusting my hips upwards, fucking his mouth as I hold onto his ass keeping his softening cock between my lips, sucking every last drop out, then boom, im shooting my load into his mouth, I can feel him gulping it down, then all too quickly he rolls off to one side, both of us lying spent, head to tail.

After what seems like hours, I look over at the girls, they are both rubbing their pussys for all they are worth, faces deep in ecstasy as they each cum loudly.

After we all come down, we lie around just holding and cuddling each other, running our hands over each other, wow that was intense.

Hey guys I say, who fancies a dip in the hot tub?