My New Trainer

Story Info
When the Trainer's Shower is Empty, it's very Tempting.
3.1k words
4.2
14k
6
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was not looking forward to working out at all. I wanted to get into shape, but working out was going to be painful mainly because it had been a few months since I had stepped into the gym. I was so right, the first week I was so damn sore, but going into the second week, I was feeling much better. I am usually in a zone of my own when I go into the gym. I just want to get my workout done, go into the steam room, and then take a shower before going home. I do not usually really pay attention to the people around me, because then it becomes a distraction, but when I came in today, I could not help but notice this damn hot trainer across from me. He was helping one of the women get set up on the treadmill. He was tall, with dark hair, and a killer body. As I got onto the treadmill, I was really trying to keep my eyes down and not pay attention to what was going on across from me but it was not easy, and then there he was standing in front of me.

"How is everything going?" he asked.

I nearly tripped over my feet when I looked up, "Um, fine" I stammered.

"Well if you need anything my name is Brian," he said as he was walking away.

Dammit, I did not usually have a hard time speaking to men but for some reason he made me nervous. It has been a while since I had flirted with a man. The next couple of weeks were not easy for me, but I would get in early enough to get my workout done before Brian came in, which was both good and bad. It was good because I got my workout done and it was bad because I was not able to watch Brian do his thing in the gym while he helped the other women.

The women loved Brian and he did his job well he was a great trainer from what I could see. Watching him, work with the other women was kind of a turn on because he was very assertive with them, which I found quite sexy, not to mention he has an amazing body. I was watching him one day with one of his regular appointments and everytime he held the woman's waist as she went down into a squat, I imagined it was his hands on my waist. I did not think that he noticed me watching him until he made eye contact with me in the mirror, and he gave me a smile.

I was slightly embarrassed, so I just continued my workout and thought, "I got a smile from him that's a start."

I made the decision that I was going to stop watching him with his hands on other women and I was going to find a way to get his hands on me. I had been working out now for a few weeks and felt that I had lost some weight and I was feeling good about the way that I looked. It may have been a while since I flirted but I knew I had it in me, in addition the idea of flirting with Brian sent electricity through me.

The next day I made sure to wear an outfit that would get me noticed. I put on a red shirt with a V-neck that showed off just enough cleavage to get his attention, and a pair of black workout pants that hugged my ass, which has always been one of my best assets so to speak. Walking into the gym, I took a deep breath and made my way to the weights, grabbing two 15-pound free-weights and started working my arms, along with a couple of lunges too. I made it through the first set before I saw Brian in the mirror standing behind me. I smiled at him as I went into my next set and as I started into a lunge. I lost my footing sending me off balance. He managed to get his hands around my hips, helping to brace me so that I did not fall over.

"Are you okay?" He asked while holding me steady

"Um, yeah," I squeaked out. While inside my head I am screaming, "Hah, his hands are on me." Now I just needed to find a way to have this happen more often.

"May I make a couple of suggestions on your form?" he asked

As if I am going to say no to his offer to help, considering this is what I had been looking forward to. I had butterflies as I stood there staring at him behind me awaiting my answer. I did my best not to sound too excited as I turned around.

"Yes, please I can use some pointers." I smiled as I answered him.

"Turn and face the mirror and bring the weight slightly back making it even with your hip and then raise your wrist up." He instructed me to do this five times.

Watching him behind me as he counted for me was both exhilarating and distracting. I could feel the burning in my arm as I slide it back and then released it as I went forward again. I knew I was going to feel it later when I got home, but I did not care right then. I was enjoying having Brian tell me what to do, he was quite confident as an instructor. He came closer and put his hand on the small of my back sending shockwaves up my spine. I could feel my stomach tighten as he glided his hand slowly up my back. It had been a while since a man had touched me. I closed my eyes and tried to remember to breathe.

"If you straighten your back just slightly you will get a better arch on your wrist and you will be able to bring the weight back a little further," he informed me, bringing me back to the present.

"Oh thank you," I replied as I took a deep breath. Fuck, the thoughts that were going through my head right then. I could feel the excitement between my legs and I had to shift my body in order to stop them from being too evident to Brian. "Do you have room for another client?" I asked with secret hope deep inside.

"I need to check my schedule and see what is available, but I am sure I can fit you in. If you want to come with me I can take a look right now," he said as he walked towards his office.

All I could think was, "Ah, yes, I'd like to come with you and have you come for me too." I got a wicked smile on my face as I followed him to his office. Damn he had a nice ass.

Watching Brian behind his desk was quite sexy and I had no idea why, but it just was. I looked around the room, it was spacious with a nice brown leather couch against the wall. The walls were pretty bare except for a few framed pictures of sports teams and one with just a black and white silhouette of a woman's torso in amazing shape. The one thing that caught my eye was, he had his own private bathroom and as I backed up a little, I could see that there was a decent size shower in there. I made a mental note and then started to wonder if he had ever done any of his clients in that shower. Oh, what I would like to do to him in that shower. Again, I could feel the stirring in my stomach.

"Would evenings work for you?" he asked springing me out of my daydream.

"YES," I said with a little too much enthusiasm. Damn am I looking forward to being worked out by him.

"I can sometimes be a little lazy when I work out, so I expect you to whip my ass if I start to slack of," I said with a wink and smirk.

"Oh you can count on it, especially now that you have given me permission to whip your ass." He looked up from his desk with a twinkle in his eye.

"I will be here tomorrow night at 7 sharp ready to work my ass off," I said walking toward the door. I turned to look back and caught him staring at my ass.

"Uh yes, I'll see you tomorrow," he stammered looking up quickly.

I just smiled and walked out the door.

I was so excited to get to the gym. That was all I had been thinking about at work. The fantasies I was having at work made it very difficult to concentrate on my work, but I made it through the day with a wicked smile on my face.

I got to the gym a little early so I could change and stretch a little, so not to be too sore after I worked out. I was in the middle of stretching with my hands around my ankles, when I see a pair of muscular legs standing behind me. I stayed bent over so Brian got a nice view of my firm ass and he could get an idea of my flexibility.

"Are you ready for me to whip your ass?" he asked with a smile.

"Oh yes sir," I replied with a salute. I noticed he left off "Into shape" everytime he said that statement, and I so hoped it insinuated what was to come.

Holy crap, he had me do a circuit of lunges, crunches, push-ups, squats, and bench dips. He pushed me through each set by counting down each rep and encouraging me to keep pushing through. My body hated him right then, but in my head I keep pushing through the pain, because I knew there would be a payoff at the end.

Just when I thought the workout was over Brian decided we needed to go outside. Two thoughts went through my head, "I don't want to go outside and I am going to sweat my ass off." As I started walking toward the door Brian grabbed a medicine ball. I wanted to protest loudly, but thought it would be a bad idea. As we got outside he tossed the ball at me. I dropped it because I wasn't ready.

"Pick it up and throw it back," he said.

I did as I was told, and we continued throwing it back and forth until he stopped. Then he had me throw it against the wall and catch it. All I could feel was sweat dripping down my back, and in between my breasts.

He was standing behind me, "Bend your knees or you will have to do more," he kept saying.

I thought my knees were going to buckle if I had to go much longer. Plus, I could only think about what a sweaty mess I was. He was either trying to kill me with the workout or he wanted to see how far he could push me. I was not going to quit. Finally, after a few more throws he allowed me to stop. I bent over trying to catch my breath and when I looked behind me, Brian was standing, smiling, and staring at my ass again, but he did not try to hide it like last time.

"You worked my ass out," I said with a smirk.

"Oh, that was me going easy on your ass," he replied with a wicked laugh. "Now hit the showers while I clean up around here."

I headed inside and walked into the ladies locker room, picked up my shower gel, and as I headed to the shower I had a naughty thought. I opened the door and made sure Brian was still outside and then snuck into his office. I looked around the office and then went into his bathroom where that nice shower was. I had actually fantasized about doing this. I was nervous standing outside the shower door, but it was too late to back down, so I took my clothes off and stepped into the big shower. I noticed the nozzle was one that could be removed, and he had what looked like a place to sit in the shower. I turned on the cold water, I had to cool myself down first. As the water cascaded over my body, it made my skin prickle. The water may have cooled my body from my workout, but it did not cool the desire I felt inside. I was going to have to handle that myself. I turned the handle the opposite direction in order to warm up the water a little. When the water went from cold to warm it sent a surge through my body that made my body shudder. Grabbing the bottle of body wash I brought in with me, I squeezed a line down my body and watched it trail down my stomach. Rubbing the flowery liquid into my skin made me wish that it was Brian's hands pressed into my wanting flesh.

The thought of how his hands would explore my body, ignited an even bigger desire in me that I could not help but explore. As the water and soap ran down my body, I followed the trail to the source that needed to be quenched. I ran my hand over my lovely trimmed mound, slid a finger into my wanting pussy, and let out a moan that made me open my eyes to make sure I was still alone. My brain hoped Brian was still outside, but my body had other hopes.

The thought had occurred to me that Brian would catch me, I mean I was in his shower. I was terrified and turned on all at the same time. What would I do if he saw me pleasuring myself? With that question every inch of my body was ablaze with desire. Leaning with my back against the wall my head dropped back as I proceeded to insert another finger opening myself up even wider made me gasp as I slid my fingers in and out of my pussy, all while fantasizing that it was Brian who was pleasuring me.

"Fuck yeah." I moaned as I rubbed my thumb on my clit.

Between my fingers sliding in and out, and my wishing it were Brian's cock inside me, it was all I could do not to scream out. I bit my lip to stifle my excitement although; a part of me was longing to be caught in the act. At that moment, I heard a noise that sounded like a door slamming. It startled me at first but I was so caught up in my fantasy that I ignored it and continued to pleasure myself. Rubbing my clit faster and faster made my head swirl and I could feel that my orgasm was not far off. As much as my body wanted to release my orgasm, I was not ready yet. I turned and faced the water hoping it would sooth the fire within just a little. With my back to the entrance of the shower door, I put one hand on the wall as the water cascaded over my head and down my back. Arched my back, propped my foot slightly on the wall which opened my legs a little bit wider, cupping my free hand over my pussy and opening the petals with two fingers so that I would feel the water glide over my ass as it mingled with the slickness between my legs. I let out a scream that I hoped was muffled by the water. I then thrust three fingers deep inside and pumped them in and out faster and faster awaiting the orgasm that was about to take place. As my fantasy deepened and I imagined Brian's body atop mine and his cock slamming in and out of my pussy.

"Fuck me oh yeah fuck my pussy." I vocalized and not in a quiet way.

I was completely lost in fantasy, and between the water flowing over my now super sensitive pussy and me pushing my fingers as deep as I could, I was not able to last any longer. I came harder than I have in a very long time. As I tried to regulate my breathing and wash myself off, I was brought back to reality when I definitely heard a door slam.

I froze because I knew Brian had entered the office, but I didn't know if he was in the office, or behind me? I didn't know if heard me, and my fingers were still inside me. My first thought was to try to cover myself, but I realized I did not have a towel. An even bigger realization came that I would have to turn around at some point.

"Enjoying my shower?" he asked. "Shit was he pissed?" was another question that ran through my head.

I could not tell the tone of his voice, because the water continued to run. The man I had been fantasizing about for weeks was not only standing behind me but he had caught me masturbating. I could either be embarrassed or seize the opportunity to get what I had wanted for weeks, which were Brian's hands on my body.

"As a matter of fact I was until I was interrupted," I turned around with a wicked smile.

He stood in the doorway with his shoulder against the frame and had a serious look on his face. I had no idea what he was thinking, I felt my face get heated, and I was getting ready to cover my body with my hands, and then I watched as his eyes cascaded over my body from head to toe, and back up. I saw his eyes get a bit dark, then a smirk appeared at the corner of his mouth, and he stepped toward the shower door.

"Well, don't let me interrupt please finish what you started," which did not sound like a suggestion from him.

"I could use a hand." I said with a bit of a tremble. "You were doing fine on your own when I walked in, like I said don't let me interrupt." He said in his trainer voice.

"Now WHAT Miss Badass?" Is all that was screaming in my head.