My New World; The Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers

I pulled her so that I could return the favour at the same time and felt so elated when she straddled my face the sweetness of her vagina just inches from my face. And like that in the classic 69 position we made the fullest love that two women can without the aid of other instruments.

Our lovemaking carried on throughout the night and we spent the best part of the next morning sleeping and cuddling and making further love. We slept with each other on each of the remaining nights I was there and had a tearful parting when I dropped her at the airport with both of us saying how we'd keep in touch back in the UK. We did phone and had several chats but, somehow, the idea of meeting up again never materialised. Deep down I guess we both took it for what it really was, a lesbian holiday romance.

Catmoore
Catmoore
1,811 Followers