My Next Door Lactating Lady Ch. 02

Story Info
Brenda brings two delicious friends for Amy.
2.9k words
4.54
9.1k
16
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went over to Brenda's home the next day and we talked for a while, kissing and hugging, but didn't get into passionate love. I think we both were satiated from the day before and lactating ladies are known not to be as active sexually after giving birth, though you couldn't tell that from our very passionate love tryst the day before. We both had been "Hot" from nursing our babies.

I told Brenda that I planned on seducing my husband that night after we came home from dining out. I would bring up the subject, subtly, of how sexy Brenda was as I watched her nursing, Glenda. No mention as of what had happened. Let his imagination run rampant as I related how God-awful sexy Brenda was with her leaking breasts exposed to my view. To see his reaction to an 'embarrassed' hint that I might like to make love to her.

She had a couple of suggestions as I told her what I planned. We have several mini high-quality video cameras that I planned on placing in the room and that are motion sensitive and easily hidden. I'd let her watch what happened while I baited my trap for my handsome husband.

She laughed and told me that would be a wonderful way to let her watch us making love. She and Jack, her husband, had filmed several of their sex games and also some of her lady friends visiting, and Jack got to watch them making passionate love. They'd even had several delightful threesomes with her friends they filmed. That got a raised eyebrow from me, and she laughed and winked at me.

I had the evening planned and called Stan at work and told him we were going out to a posh restaurant for dinner and maybe a little dancing, then home for a surprise for him. He wanted to know what the surprise was, and I told him that would spoil the fun.

I'd made arrangements for our very discrete maid to take care of Chuck while we went out for dinner and for an extra hour after we came home, in the other end of the house, till Stan and I were through with our private business!

I fed Chuck, took a long hot shower, and put on my sexiest French-figured hose with a garter belt and transparent panties! I had to put on a rather non-sexy nursing bra, which couldn't be helped but I had bought one that was low cut and showed a very generous amount of cleavage but would support and keep my breasts from leaking through. My gown was long, low cut, and hugged my body. I hadn't put on much weight during my pregnancy and my body looked damn sexy, thank you. A slender pearl necklace and earrings set off my attire. High heels lifted my long body to just under six feet.

Stan came home, took a long look at me dressed for dinner, and gave a long wolf whistle. He quickly showered, shaved, and donned a handsome tailored suit, we set off for dinner. When we entered the restaurant, I think we got the attention of the occupants. Stan is a handsome man who stands tall and erect at six four and I must say, as I am six feet in heels made a handsome couple when we walked in.

In high heels, I stood tall and erect beside Stan, my full cleavage bounced delightfully. Heads turned, and the Maitre'd knew us well and showed us to our table at once. Several people we knew dropped by to say hello and the men and women both gave my full bosom eye attention, and I loved it. Stan had told me on the drive over. "Baby, you have them, and show them off! God, you look like a Sex Queen."

We ordered, then the live band started a slow number and we moved to the floor and moved together and from long experience glided away. We swept around the dance floor, and I leaned my head close to Stan and whispered. "You called me a Sex Queen; I went over to Brenda's home yesterday and came in while she was breastfeeding Glenda. God that woman is a Sex Goddess and I told her so.

"She was nursing, her negligee spread open, I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek and her long golden hair hid part of her free breast. You'll never guess what I did. I ran my hand over her breast moving her hair from covering it and I stroked her soft smooth breast and got goosebumps all over myself.

"I touched her erect long nipple lightly and a drop of her milk popped out on the tip of her nipple. Without a thought, I took my finger and took the drop of her milk and moved it to my tongue and tasted it. My knees almost gave way. I think my heart stopped beating for a moment too. It was the most erotic thing I have ever felt go through my body."

Stan looked at me in amazement. "What did Brenda do?"

'Now was the time' "She looked up at me, smiled beautifully then kissed me on the lips." I hesitated a moment, letting it settle in. "Then she kissed me again and her lips brushed mine, parted, and her tongue slid between my lips. I shook all over. We French kissed for a long moment."

Stan stopped dead, then led me to the table and held my chair. He moved his chair close, and he whispered. "God, you and Brenda, kissing. What happened next? Damn woman, I can't stand up right now, I have a real boner. You and that Sex Queen kissing, and you tasted her milk? You certainly are lactating also, what did you do next?"

I was not going to answer that question. I wanted him to wonder and fantasize about that. Fortunately, the waiters came up at that moment and laid our dinners on the table and I just smiled at Stan and began eating as if nothing had happened.

His face turned red, but he held his temper and continued to eat. We made small talk and ate slowly. I kept the huge grin off my face with a lot of effort. I had this man hooked! I had plans for after dinner also and, my ego wanted to let my loving husband wonder what happened for as long as possible.

We finished the meal and before dessert, I asked him if he was able to dance me around the floor. He just nodded and said. "All is quiet on the home front, right now, you sexy fox. You really laid one on me. My brain has been at 110% trying to think of what you two did or didn't do yesterday."

I leaned forward and spoke softly, "I'm sure you have heard, or perhaps have spoken the words, 'Men don't kiss and tell!' Well, Women don't either." He grinned and chuckled at that.

At home, we undressed, and I put on a sexy negligee, and he put on his PJs, and I led him into the den where I had already put on his favorite Lesbian video. It was a classic with the Sex Queen Brandi Love who is one sexy, full-breasted, beautiful, and talented porn star. She knows how to react to her on-screen partner as if they are actually lovers, not two people acting sex for the camera. A real gorgeous woman who seems to actually loves to make love to another woman with no doubts in the watcher's minds of her feelings for her partner. Hey, they are lovers!

I moved over to Stan and unfastened his PJs and soon had him nude with his cock at attention. I stroked it gently now wanting not to hurry the situation. "Poor fellow, you have been short-changed by my pregnancy, but I'll help you get over that. It will still be a month or so before we can slide that nice big stallion home again. God, you are so hard.

"Take my bra off and play with my full breasts. Brenda had the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen; her aureoles are puffy brown and about the size of mine. Her nipples being sucked are swollen and jut out a quarter inch or more. If squeezed, they spurt out her hot rich milk. It's not just a stream, but our nipples have a number of very tiny openings and when squeezed and pulled on will spurt out several streams of milk. It's so damn sexy to do and watch and sip!

"That feels so good. Do you like my full breasts? Squeeze them while I stroke your cock. Pull on my breast and make the milk come out. Yes, like that. Now taste my milk. It's warm and so delicious. Go ahead, don't be shy. It's delicious, just as delicious as Brenda's milk tastes. I love sucking her breasts, Nectar of the Gods. What a Goddess! God, I love her! I lust for her!

"We went into her bedroom after she put her daughter to sleep, and she undressed me. She'd just let her negligee slide off and there she was completely nude. Her breasts were swollen with milk, and she squeezed them and spurted milk on my body. We went in the shower together. I milked and sucked hers and she did the same to mine. It's so damn erotic to suck her beautiful heavy breasts and taste her delicious milk flowing from her body. She took my milk and held it in her mouth, then she kissed me and slid her tongue inside my mouth and let me drink my milk from her lips and let me drink it from her breasts too. We spurted milk all over each other. Put it into our mouths and then drank it back and forth from our mouths and sprayed each other with it too. A true milk bath, or milk shower. So damn sexy and erotic, our bodies slick, sliding against each other.

"Go ahead, Darling suck my breast. You'll love the taste. Brenda's milk is so delicious. Her pussy is bare, like mine, and is beautiful. Her pussy is so neat, with a little indention at the top, and a neat slit below, and her slit is so beautiful. Gorgeous. Her body made my mouth water. We spurted milk all over each other and sucked each other's breasts and I stroked her clit as she did the same for me and we climaxed together as we slid our fingers up each other's ass and stroked our clits till we came over and over. Wet naked bodies moving against each other. Total ecstasy, Love.

"You love watching women make love. You always get really hot watching Lesbian porn. I'd love to have Brenda as a lover, make love to her and eat her pussy. You'd like that, wouldn't you? See Brenda's head between my thighs, her tongue sliding across my clit and slipping into my cunt and wiggling inside me while you watch. I'd make her cum so hard her pussy juices would spurt out and into my mouth. I need, I have to taste her pussy juices! You would love to watch her eat my pussy wouldn't you, wouldn't you?" I let my mouth slide over the head of his rigid cock, and I slid my hand up and down the shaft.

I turned and let my breasts cover Stan's mouth and had to reach a little forward to take his cock into my mouth. He helped by hunching his hips forward so I could suck his cock while he sucked my breasts.

"Close your eyes and suck my breasts, suck the milk out and it's Brenda's full breasts you are sucking. Brenda's!

"She loves women and has a number of Lesbian friends she and Jack have threesomes with. I could become her lover, and we could have threesomes with her friends also. They would love that monster sliding deep inside their bodies while they ate my pussy. Suck Brenda's hot breasts! It makes her pussy so hot and wet. You'd love to fuck her wouldn't you, Love? I'd lie on my back under her while we do a 69 and you are behind her fucking the shit out of her while she eats my pussy. Cum for me Love! Cum while you drink Brenda's milk, Cum!" He did that! Moaning and sucking Brenda's milk from my body in his vivid naughty mind.

We lay still after he calmed down and he grinned from ear to ear and kissed me over and over. He stroked my breasts and then moved down and got between my thighs. Parting them, he kissed his way up my thighs till he was gently spreading my pussy lips so he could find my swollen clit to lick and tongue it till he gave me several most enjoyable climaxes.

We snuggled, kissed, and stroked each other and he told me how exciting he had been with me urging him to think of his sucking Brenda's breasts and how exciting it had been imagining it was actually Brenda.

I laughed and told him that was exactly what I was trying to do. Make him so hot for Brenda as I had been when the two of us made love in the shower. He was my husband and I loved him but wanted his help and desired to make love to Brenda, or perhaps some of her lady friends. Ladies only, no men at all. He was my husband that was what I wanted, only him.

He laughed and said, "I think I could live with that my Sexy Wench."

We took a quick bathroom stop, I put on my nursing bra and a gown, let the maid leave, and checked on Chuck. Back to bed, I snuggled up to Stan and we drifted off into a dream-filled night. We awoke refreshed and feeling wonderful. Both of us had a dream involving Brenda and we laughed and told our erotic dreams to each other. Nice way to start the day.

After Stan left for work, I nursed Chuck, got the Mini-cams I'd set up of our lovemaking, and did a quick edit of them, inter-cutting the different camera angles so it made a good story of our lovemaking and how I'd brought Brenda into the scenario. I was pleased with it and then went over to Brenda's home to show her as I'd promised.

There was a car parked in front of her home and I notice the door was closed. I rang the bell and heard Brenda call, "Just a moment!" A minute or so later she opened the door dressed in her robe and asked me in. As soon as the door was closed, she turned to me, let her robe slip open, and hugged and passionately kissed me. As we broke the kiss, I saw two gorgeous women sitting close together on the couch.

"I was just about to call you and tell you to hurry over. Amy, this is Laura and Kandi, my very close friends I told you about. Girls, this is my next-door neighbor I wanted you two to meet. She is quite a neighbor and lover. We had a wonderful time two days ago when she came over. I mentioned on the phone what a fantastic lady she is.

"Amy, I took the liberty of telling these wonderful ladies about our delightful sexual tryst we had and invited them over today to meet and enjoy having a foursome with them if you would like. I took Glenda over to Mom's home for the afternoon and she is always delighted to have her. l I sent some of my milk with her to feed her, so I have plenty left for the three of you to enjoy."

Brenda turned to me and let her robe slip off her shoulders and she stood beautifully nude, turned me toward Laura and Wendi and pulled me close to her, and began to undress me slowly, taking the film I'd shot, and set it aside as I stood gloriously nude in front of the two new beautiful friends. Their eyes devoured my body and particularly my full swollen breasts when Brenda removed my nursing bra. She turned me sideways to the two and leaned over and took my breast, covered my nipple with her sucking lips and I moaned as she sucked my milk. She cupped my other breast and squeezed it till a stream of my milk sprayed out for their view.

"Girls'" Brenda said in a low sexy voice, "This lady is eager for the three of us to enjoy the milk she has in those succulent globes and mine too. Let's enjoy ourselves!

Brenda moved behind me, reached around and cupped, and lifted my aching breasts in her gentle hands hugged me close to her, and pressed her hot body against mine.

I watched in anticipation as Wendi and Laura got up and began to undress, revealing flawless long slender bodies with firm breasts. Their eyes were alight as they looked at my nude body ready for their hands and mouths to devour. Brenda felt me shiver in anticipation and chuckled and kissed my neck and her hips thrust against mine. I reached back and cupped Brenda's firm ass and pulled it against mine in anticipation of what was to come.

The End