My Next Door Neighbour is a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shape of her mouth showed her pleasure and her body shaking and shivering as it gives into her lust. Her moans continued to get louder, in fact so loud I eventually shoved several fingers into her mouth to quieten her down just a bit or we would have had neighbours rattling and knocking on the door. I knew she was close to coming, and when I began bucking up to meet her downward movements she cried out, fingers ripped away from her mouth, she didn't care any more, she was in the throes of passion and she didn't care one little bit.

"Fuuuuuck, yesss," she screamed that first time I met her downward movements.

"Come, my slut,"

I grunted, continuing to buck up to meet her.

"God! oh god! oh god! I love your cock! I love what its doing to me... so fuckiiiing much,"

She almost screamed it out loudly. I gripped her waist steadying er as she rode me to what was the inevitable ending.

"Oh yes, make me your slutttt!....make me your slut Jim!...... I want to be your slut! ......I'll do anything! anything you want!.... I promise I will...just keep fucking me pleeeeeeeasee!"

She moaned loudly, her breathing getting even more and more erratic. I Wanted to fuck this slut of mine to her first orgasm with me, so I used all my strength to grab her, push her off my cock which slid out with a very wet 'shluuurp' I flipped her over just as quickly like a rag doll, and quickly grab her flailing legs by her ankles. With her legs high up in the air, there being no need to aim as her cunt was so slick by then that I couldn't have missed even if I tried, I slammed my cock straight back into her cunt.

"Oh Jesus fuckin hell ...OOOOHH ...fuuuuuuuck!"

She cried out, as I now was reaching new depths inside her hot cunt, a severely ravaged and well fucked one at that. Lisa had recovered, her stare was filled with pure lust as she demanded,

"Oh yes, give me that big dick....give me it...harder you fucker...harder fuck the shit out of me Jim you big fucking stud!"

I obliged, slamming my cock into her, pounding her with long hard deep full length strokes of my cock.

"Oh fuck, yes, pound me...fuck your slut!...make me yours!...make my pussy yours.....Yeah! Yeah! fill me up ......fill my cunt with your cum Jim!"

I asked her teasingly, even though I knew the answer.

"You ready to cum for me?"

"Ready to fucking erupt...I think my cunt is going to explode.......I've never felt.... this way before ever!"

she panted, grunted and moaned in between gasps for air.

"I'm going to come in that slut cunt of yours,"

"Yes! ..Oh god Yes!.... fill my fucking cunt with your cum, I want it! Please fucking fill me up you big cocked stud!"

She cried out even louder, surely the neighbours would hear her now, she was getting louder. So I let go of her ankles. Lisa then wrapped her legs around me and began trying to pull me in deeper. I held back from coming, wanting to climax simultaneously with her, then when I began to feel myself about to cum myself, I demanded her to,

"Come, my slut, come for me! Come now!"

Her hand which had been rubbing her clit furiously, now slapped it repeatedly as my strokes got faster and faster as I got nearer to cumming. Seconds later Lisa screamed out, loud enough to not only make her neighbours aware, but loud enough to waken the dead,

"YES! YES! YES! Ooooh Yes Yes..you mother fuckerrrrrrrr!"

I buried my cock balls deep inside her cunt, and I grunted too, as I felt her cunt muscles ripple around my pulsating cock.

"Here it comes, you fucking little sluttttttt! ....OOOOHH!...OOOOPPPHHH!"

As my cum splattered her insides. As I lay there flooding my next door neighbours cunt with my spunk, wondering if her womb still took it like when she was younger. I thought to myself I was indeed a mother fucker, In fact not only was I a mother fucker I was a grandmother fucker too. I lay still, holding myself deep inside her ravaged cunt as I pumped every last drop of my cum inside her, even as she continued shaking with her own orgasm.

"Oh fuck! That was soooo fucking good!"

She eventually panted somewhat breathlessly and then moaned a sigh of appreciation.

"You weren't too bad yourself,"

I smiled, as I pulled out of her and watched as a mixture of her cum and mine leaked out of her gaping wet cunt.

"Fuck,"

Was all she could muster as her body recovered from her orgasm. Finally she said, as my own cock finally started to shrink back to its flaccid state. Lisa laughed before saying;

"Maybe we should shower, then continue this after we eat. I'm afraid the neighbours may be wondering if I have been murdered."

"If any of them did hear us I'm certain they knew exactly what was going on, I think they would know you were being fucked thoroughly,"

Lisa laughed, as she crawled gingerly off the bed before standing up just a little bit shakily, which made me proud of myself.

"You really are a fucking amazing fuck my slut, whore bitch whatever you want to call yourself, but your pussy belongs to me now!"

I said, her body and her suppleness and libido still being so amazing for her age.

"And the same goes for you my new stud!..that cock is ALL mine from now on!"

She smiled placing her hands on my chest. Suddenly my belly growled, I was feeling peckish, after all I hadn't had any supper

"Still feeling hungry?"

She smiled at me wickedly and at the same time oh so seductively.

"Oh, we're both just getting started, I know I am I'm nowhere near finished with you yet you dirty little whore!"

I replied, knowing that I still had a few loads left in me, taking the herbal tablets since before my divorce I knew I had copious amounts left, they had worked wonders for me, as my bedsheets would confirm if they could! Lisa had a hold of my cock and was stroking it as she spoke!

"Fuck I thought you'd need time to recover!"

"If it gets hard again before we eat, the next hole I'm going to fuck is your ass!"

I informed her, testing the waters, to see just how far she was willing to go and how big a slut she really wanted to be for me. As we walked towards her kitchen both bollock naked, she turned and said,

"Is that a promise, or are you bragging you randy fucker?"

She asked, licking her lips as she did. Her hand getting a firmer grip on my flaccid cock, that was starting to stir already.

"I don't brag about things I can't do, it's one hundred percent a guarantee!"

I told her, as we stood in her kitchen leaning against the units. Anyone passing would have seen Lisa's tits, and my bare chest, or if they had been coming to the door everything! But neither of us cared to be honest, we were enjoying the afterglow of a sound solid fucking.

"Well, I can't question such sexual gratification for my satisfaction now can I?"

Lisa was stood next to me gripping my now stiffening cock firmly in both hands, as she bent over and kissed then licked the tip of my cock. I laughed out loud at her joke, and she looked up at me, her tits still hung over the black bra which I unhooked to allow them more freedom. Then as she looked into my eyes, I snapped my fingers and pointed at my cock. She looked inquisitively at me,,

"Is that supposed to work with all sluts?"

"It better work for you, being as your my slut and the one who wants my cock....get to it!"

"Right away sir!"

Giving me a mock salute, before moaning sexily, she dropped once more onto her knees, now in the kitchen this time and eagerly took my semi erect cock back in her mouth. I watched her head bobbing around on my cock, her mouth and tongue working hard to get my cock ready for further action. As she worked her magic, and I watched enjoying the feeling of having her suck and work on my cock again, I asked her,

"Do you have any lube?"

"In the bedroom why?"

"Go get it, I'm going to fuck you in the kitchen this time!"

I said with authority. Lisa however was way ahead of me and replied by saying,

"I want you to fuck me in every room of this house you randy bastard!"

"That is a wish I intend to grant, with pleasure!"

Already thinking to myself how surreal it would be to fuck her in the rooms her family would be wandering about in afterwards not aware of what their slut of a mother or grandmother did in them. When she returned, she handed me the tube of lube and asked me casually, as if it was the most natural thing to do,

"Where does sir want his little slut?"

"Bend over the kitchen table and grip onto the far side!"

She bent over the oak table and gripped the far side in both hands. I watched as she did and then looked out of the window to see several people walk bye not even looking our way, I grinned at the thought of if only they knew, and wondered at the same time what her family would say if we did get caught, none to happy I'd wager.

Having eagerly obeyed my order, I generously squeezed a large dollop onto her asshole, and my cock. I had fucked a few girls in the ass, some liked it some didn't but most of the ones I had fucked and all but one did it reluctantly. The idea that Lisa eagerly wanted it in the ass was the ultimate turn-on as I set myself to take her last hole that day. I stood behind her, as she moved her legs apart to allow me access, then I moved myself between her legs, used both hands to spread her ass cheeks apart, then slid my cock over her greased up ass before using a hand to help ease my cock, into her ass...her very sexy slutty ass. It wasn't so tight as I thought so she either had done it before, or used a butt plug, dildo or something on herself as my cock slid into her dark hole with relative ease.

"Mmmmmm, that's it you bastard, fill my ass with that big dick of yours."

She grunted as she bucked beneath me, trying to get into the best position.

"Already am you fucking slut!"

Once I was all in my balls resting against her inner thighs she eased a hand between her legs and grabbed my balls, giving them a good squeeze before moaning loudly and returning her hand to grip the far side of the solid kitchen table.

"Just checking you were balls deep my fucking stud!"

Lisa grunted, as I slowly began moving back and forth, wriggling about as I did to widen her asshole. Her moans were getting loud again, and from where I stood about ten feet from the window, I could see one or two heads turn towards the house, I smiled and waved at them and they waved back never stopping to investigate further. Lisa totally unawares of this was grunting, moaning and squealing as I fucked her ass. Her face lay side on to the table and I heard her grunt;

"That's it, take my ass,... fuck me like a slut...,fuck the shit out of me!.... Fuck me till I beg you to stop you big cocked bastard .....GO ON FUCK MY ASS you big stud!"

"You're an even bigger slut than I though possible or imagined, a right filthy fucking whore is what you are....and you fucking know it!"

I groaned, as I continued my steady slow pumping of her ass

"And your cock is even bigger than I imagined, and you are making me YOUR slut every fucking inch of you!"

Again she was getting dirtier and dirtier with her talk, though not as loud as previously. Lisa looked round at me, as I slowly fucked her arsehole, and growled.

"Don't fuck me like your making love to my ass, fuck the shit out of it you big cocked cunt!"

I laughed out loud at her lusty, yet dirty sexual words, happy to oblige the fucking slut, I grabbed both her hips in my hands, and started really slamming into her. Her knuckles clearly and visibly whitened as she gripped the edge of the big oak table, which began to grate and slide across the wood laminate flooring.

"Oh God.. Yessss! ..Yes!..Yes! that's it!.. that's it!"

she screamed, as I fucked my cock into er darkest anal depths, each thrust seemed as if it went deeper inside her. I grunted from the effort and asked'

"You like that slut! ...you fucking like that now?"

"Fucking loving it!...fuckiiiinnnng lovinnnn it! ...go on you fucker make me your big cock ass slut!...your ass whore...a cheap two dollar slapper!"

Lisa was gone, her ass being fucked had tipped her right over her lustful edge. Her vocal encouragement got more and more frequent, her name calling of herself as a whore, a slut, a tart a cheap cow also got more frequent. I decided to lift the game a bit, and lifted her left leg up onto the table spreading her asshole even wider apart, making it easier for my cock to do its business. Not only that I slipped my right hand around her waist, under her belly and found her clit with my thumb and finger and began strumming on it like you would a guitar.

It drove her wild. I chanced a quick look out the window, with its blinds still open, to see if anyone was going about, thankfully for Lisa the street was empty. The sounds coming from this kitchen were definitely not to be mistaken for anything other than someone getting a right good fucking. I couldn't have agreed with her comments any better myself as I continuing to slam my cock right into her.

I had fucked her slowly at first then harder for about fifteen minutes every so often slowing down to make her beg me to start up again, and to stop myself from coming to soon, Lisa having already come twice that I knew about. Her legs shaking, her ass quivering and her moaning was over extended with long Aaaaah's and Ooooooh's each time she came. It was turning into a marathon ass fucking when she moaned and grunted,

"Can I ride your cock for you now?"

I quickly agreed, wondering what she had in mind. I pulled out stood back my cock glistened with her ass juices and the lube, as it swayed around stuck out from my groin like some weird rod pointing at her as she stood up slowly. Lisa then pushed me down onto one of the cloth covered kitchen table chairs, before she turned her back to me, straddled my legs, backing up and before lowering herself back onto my cock she asked,

"Can you help hold me up please?"

I nodded yes, my own breathing being somewhat laboured, Lisa then put her hands on top of my shoulders, lifted her feet on to my outstretched legs while I held her waist, only then did she lower herself onto my cock, taking it back into her gaping asshole. Her head leant backwards against mine as she let out a loud yell,

"Fuuuuuuuck!...Fuuuuck!.....Fuuuck!"

As my slippery cock disappeared back up inside her asshole again. This position created a whole new sensation. Lisa rode my cock hard, Within only a couple of minutes I could feel my balls begin to boil, getting ready to explode. She had let go with one hand by now and was frantically rubbing her clit. My fucking little slut, my neighbour, the new slut, Lisa became the first woman I have ever ass fucked who came from doing that while being ass fucked.

Her body shook almost uncontrollable, her legs almost buckled and her hands flew to her tits where she pulled on her erect nipples harder than any woman I had seen before. Lisa was screaming and wailing as she leant back on me with all her weight, as I held her from falling to the floor. Lisa shook with yet another orgasm,

"Fucking holy shiiiiiit...holy fucking shiiiit!"

I held her firmly as her orgasm coursed through her. When she was done, and I had stopped fucking her ass, I lifted her down and ordered the dirty little slut of mine,

"Finish me off with that filthy talking mouth of yours you filthy little whore!"

"Okay! Anything...anything you say!"

She agreed, breathlessly panting as she slid off my cock, it exited her ass with an audible 'plop' in the now quiet kitchen. Lisa turned to face me, knelt on the floor, between my legs, took hold of my cock that had just up her ass, and guided it into her mouth without hesitation. The act was so dirty, so sexy, so truly like the slut, the whore and a filthy bitch that I now fully knew she was, that my balls immediately tightened as they returned to the boil quickly.

In only a couple more minutes of Lisa's attention of being blown by this beautiful slightly older neighbour, I was ready to cum. I pushed her away stood up, held her head by her hair and ordered, as I pulled my cock out of that filthy slutty mouth, starting beating myself off aiming my cock at her face and her open mouth that had her tongue stuck out ready to catch my cum,

"Open wide slut here it comes! ...Aaaaaaaaaahhhhh......Aaaaaaaah!"

She looking even more sexually stunning as she knelt there hands holding my hips pulling me towards herself, with her red cheeks and her wide open mouth waiting to catch my cum. I furiously pumped my cock as she continued to talk like the dirty bitch she was,

"Come on, come on cum all over your slut's face!... Do it, cum for me stud!"

Yet again I obliged her wishes, my cum shot out of the eye of my cock, the first sticky stringy rope hitting her directly between the eyes, the second hit her in her hair as her head moved slightly forward and the third splattered her tits as her head flew back upright...most of my cum not even going into her mouth. I slid my cock back between her eager lips, using my hand to guide it in and out whilst I was still pumping my cocks shaft which was starting to wilt again, to allow her to retrieve every last remnant of cum when the doorbell rang. Lisa instantly froze. I pulled my cock out and said casually,

"You should probably get that"

"I can't you get it for me!"

She said suddenly panicking, probably and rightfully so, mortified by the state she was in with all the cum over her face, in her hair and on her tits.

"Actually you can do it yourself, it's probably one of the neighbours to complain about the noise you were making!...Oh and slut!...leave the cum where it all is!...Go on now slut do as I say!"

I was loving the power I had over her.

"Seriously? You want me! ..me! To go to my door like this!"

She stammered, still on her knees.

"Yes! If you are truly my slut obey my orders without hesitation! There can be no shame whatsoever!"

She blushed bright red, grabbed my cock one last time, licked the head sticking the tip of her tongue in the eye and said very nervously,

"You're a swine you know that don't you!"

"And you fuckin love it, go on slut answer the door!"

I smirked, as the doorbell rang again slightly longer than before. She stood up,

"You bastard you fucking already know I do!"

She grabbed her purse from the worktop, and a towel from the wash basket in the corner that was from earlier that day I assumed, wrapped it around her body only covering her pussy and just the nipples of her tits, leaving plenty of evidence clearly visible and went to answer the door. I followed and watched from out of the view of whoever was at the door. Turned out it wasn't a neighbour to complain at all, it was a young delivery driver with the food we had ordered. I listened and watched out of sight as she opened the door. She greeted,

"Hi there!... How much do I owe you?"

The voice of the young driver stammered,

"T-t-twenty-three pounds fifty love...eh please..Oh ..ah.. um.. Mrs! ..eh that's including delivery charge!"

She went through her purse, gave him money and before closing the door she just stood there for anyone to see, and spoke clearly saying to the young guy,

"Keep the change young man!"

He stammered a thanks, before turning round his face an absolute picture.

She held the bag of hot food up and shouted after him, before finally closing the door,