My Next Door Neighbour is a Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come again,"

"I'll give you come again you cheeky bitch!"

I roared with laughter. As Lisa smiled wickedly and brought the bag of food to the table. Knowing full well her comment had been purposely aimed at me.

"Well, I am a randy, filthy little slut fucker"

I laughed loudly again, Lisa looked up laughed as well and said,

"And I'm a....Oh fuck what do the young ones call bitches like me these days?...Oh.. Oh yes I'm a cum bucket!"

She shot right back, as she dropped to her knees once again and took my cock back in her mouth. I groaned in appreciation.,

"Good god Lisa, you are one insatiable fucking little slut!"

She moaned in response as she coaxed my cock back to full erect state once again. This time she deep throated my cock while I gripped the edge of the table. The food never did get eaten, Lisa spent the whole of that afternoon from inviting me in to 'check out' her outfits for a date, right through that evening.

It was early hours when I returned home having fucked the little slut, like a whore including those we had already done, a total of seven times. As requested I had fucked her in every room in the house. I had fucked her in the kitchen, the bedroom, the living room over the back of the family sized sofa, on the sofa, over both arms of the sofa, even on the floor.

I had fucked her in the spare room, on the guest bed, I had her over the end of the bed, on the bed, bent over the dressing table gripping the sides as I pummelled her slutty cunt. Finally I had her in the shower in the bathroom, emptying myself into her ass as she held onto the toilet cistern, knees slightly bent, ass up in the air as I fucked it raw, her head almost shoved right down the pan, before we finally showered ourselves clean, Lisa cleaning my cock up before we showered as any good slut should. I am still amazed none of the neighbours complained but hey there's time for that yet!

I doubted life ever would ever get any better than this. And so, that's how I found out or rather learned that my neighbour Lisa a sixty seven year old woman is a slut!....and she is all mine now! We even had time during our fuck session to make some early plans to go on holiday together. We would of course be leaving seperatley - unless by some fluke her family and friends all found out before we leave, not that I would plan anything like that of course! - but going to the same destination, a hedonistic paradise on an island somewhere, now that is going to be interesting