All Comments on 'My Niece and her Roommate'

by LoquiSordidaAdMe

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
spra-HOOOOON!

freep*freep*freep*freep*freep*freep*freep*freep*freep*freep*freep

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsover 6 years ago
Great first story but not incest .

That was a great first story but it should be posted in group sex as none of the people are related . Calling some one uncle is kinky but unless they are related it's just kink . Thanks for the story . Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hope there is more

Would love to see more about the development of the relationships and where they go from this start.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: spra-HOOOOON!

Thanks!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Great first story but not incest .

I know, right? I submitted it as "Group Sex", but the moderator changed it. I gotta figure out if there is a way to contest that. Thanks for the 5!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Hope there is more

Thanks! I'm not a fan of big, multi-part stories, and I feel like that's what it would take to really continue with these characters. Also, I'm really not sure to go with them from here. I already have a couple of unrelated stories in the works, but if I ever have a good idea for Leslie, Mike, and Quinn again, I might write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: RE: Great first story but not incest .

Maybe they considered it Taboo.

<P>

As for the request for continuing, the last two paragraph -- especially the next to last one -- really do set up more. As the writer, nothing exists in a story unless you put it there. If you're not going to answer questions you raise, there really isn't any reason for them to be there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"I gotta figure out if there is a way to contest that."

Considering the title is "My Niece and her Roommate" not only isn't surprising it was placed in Incest/Taboo, it would have been surprising it it wasn't. There's also that you have them refer to each other as uncle and niece throughout the story.

<P>

A solution may have been to put niece in quotes in the title, i.e., My "Niece" and her Roommate.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: re: RE: Great first story but not incest .

Fair point. I'll consider that in future work. Honestly though, I'm not sure how to continue this story in this forum. Getting the answers to Mike's questions seems like it would take a lot of talking, and I'm just not sure to make those conversations erotic. If I ever figure it out, I would kind of like to write these characters again. I kinda see the appeal of writing multi-part stories with the same characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

This is just as much incest and step parent and child or step siblings enjoying a sexual relationship. He considered her his niece and that is what the point is quit bitching about a technicality. It was a fantastic story and you should be begging the other to post another chapter as soon as they possibly can. So in closing I will say that I loved this story and will look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

ManoBlueManoBlueover 6 years ago
Can we get a sequel?

I need another chapter.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: "I gotta figure out if there is a way to contest that."

Oh yeah, I totally understand why they did it.

But the title doesn't indicate that the author has sex with his niece. It could be an Ex/Voy story, about the author watching his niece and her roommate, or a Les Sex story about the author reading the niece's diary about the roommate, or a Non Con story about what the niece and did to the roommate. The title itself isn't really enough to make that judgement, and since I had specifically selected the category "Group Sex", I feel like it should have stayed there.

Yes, they do call each other "uncle" and "niece", but there are plenty of stories in Literotica where the woman calls the man "daddy" even if they aren't related. So that's not really a justification either.

But I do understand how a busy moderator could make a quick decision to change the category. I've asked them to change it back. If they say "no", well so be it. It's an issue that is worth asking about. It's not an issue that is worth fighting over.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Great story

Fair point. I suppose it depends on how precisely you define "incest". And guess it is fair to say that an older parental figure bedding a younger dependent figure is still "taboo" even if it doesn't meet a strict definition of incest. I get that.

In closing, thanks so much for your kind comment. My next story is already in the works.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Can we get a sequel?

I've got other stories with other characters to tell first. A prequel is actually more likely, as I know more about how Leslie and Quinn got together than I do about what happens next at the lake house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can't understand.

Sometimes she is referred to as 'my niece' and other times as 'my best friends daughter'.

"Her father and I had been like brothers since grade school—closer than our actual families ..."

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: I can't understand.

Mike and Leslie aren't actually related. Leslie's father is Mike's best friend. She just calls him "Uncle" and he calls her "Niece".

In parts of the USA, it's common for parents' closest friends to be called "Aunt" and "Uncle" by the children even though there is no blood relationship. Did you ever watch "How I Met Your Mother"? Remember how Narrator Ted referred to "Your Aunt Robin" and "Your Uncle Barney"? It's that kid of thing.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

I liked it! Very hot! I hope that there will be a new chapter for every day they're at the beach house.

ansdguyansdguyover 6 years ago
Try this...

There are two categories in Incsst Taboo. This story would be under the Taboo heading. His best friends daughter, right?

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE:

Thanks Sex4lf57. A chapter for each day is a tall order, but I'm glad you enjoyed the story enough ask for it. It might happen, but it will be at George R. R. Martin's pace.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Try this...

Yeah, that makes sense, ansdguy. I really don't have a problem with being in the "Incest/Taboo" category, but I chose the "Group Sex" category for a reason and I would have liked the story to stay there. But if it can't or won't be changed back, I'm fine with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
At last!!!!!

Normal people with average body's still find a way to enjoy each other without 44DDDS and a 12 inch sick. It is all about pent up feelings and a long held desire to save a special moment for a special person to share, and in this case, three. Great first story in a long line of the same. Cheers to you for knowing how love can turn into lust and that guys over 40 do not explode 10 times a night even with lots of motivation.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: At last!!!!!

Thank you Anonymous. You just made my night. Hope I can continue to impress you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

This was dope. Ideal situation with a fun, sexy, communicative threesome where people have feelings and get to mutually appreciate the afterglow

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Awesome

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it.

Timbaxter181Timbaxter181over 6 years ago
Newest Fave author

I've just added you as a favorite author. I am interested in seeing the prequels or sequels. Explore how they handle the rest of spring break. Mike's questions can be slowly answered during the week. Do either or both become pregnant? If so, how do they handle it? Quinn and Mike become a couple and the wayward Leslie lives with them as her parents have shamed her?

Don't worry about the incest label.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Newest Fave author

Thanks Timbaxter181, I'm flattered. I hope you enjoy my future stories as much. I've just about finished my second.

All these requests for a prequel/sequel have got me thinking about these characters more than I expected to. So there is a good chance I might come up with another story idea for them. Thanks for your suggestions and encouragement.

conner0123conner0123over 6 years ago
Wow!

I've read both your stories and loved each one. You have a writing style that makes me feel like I am in the story. That's awesome. I can't wait for more in the future!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Wow!

Thank you so much, conner0123. That is really kind of you to say. My third story is in the works, and Leslie & Quinn have started clawing at the inside of my skull trying to get out, so they will probably be my fourth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fix the category

waste of time. wrong category. low score for this.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: fix the category

Yeah, there's already been a long discussion about the category in the comments above. Sorry to have wasted your time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing

Got me so hard - I wish there was a sequel

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Amazing

Would you settled for a prequel? Leslie and Quinn have been keeping me up at night with ideas. Nothing has solidified into and actual story yet, but it seems likely.

biercebierceover 6 years ago
Read both stories

and they roll right into each other. Great characters and the interactions are trippy.

Thanks

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 6 years agoAuthor
RE: Read both stories

Thanks bierce. You're the first to comment on both of my Leslie/Quinn stories. I'm glad they worked well together. I never planned a multi-part series, so I was afraid the prequel might feel tacked on. Thanks for the validation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I guess it's just me, but some middleaged guy creeping on 19 year old girls just kind of turns me off.

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 6 years agoAuthor
RE:

Fair enough. There's plenty of stuff on Literotica that turns me off too. Hope you find something that works for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My only problem

is with Bryan. I would love to see a third part where Mike, Leslie and Quinn stay together. I'm begging...no sudden terminal illness or tragic car crashes, please. Quinn's back story sets up a relationship with Mike, but Bryan being Mike's son makes it awkward. Perhaps the dramatic circumstance Mike and Quinn will have to deal with and move forward. Mike and Leslie seem to be easier to write. Her parents always knew about the crush, hoped she'd grow out of it, but they make each other happy... Sorry for trying to write it for you. I really like your stories, and anxiously await more. Thank you!

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeabout 6 years agoAuthor
RE: My only problem

Hey thanks! I'm glad you enjoy them. I promise you, I have no intention of killing off any of them. I like these characters too much myself to do that. There is another Leslie and Quinn story in the works, but I have a couple of other things to finish first, so I really can't say when it will be released. But yes, Quinn's history with Bryan will be a complication in an already unconventional relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is the correct section for the story, unless you are a geneticist. The Incest section is full of stepmothers and their stepsons, who are exactly as “related” as mother and son as Leslie is as Mike’s niece. She was raised her entire life to see him as her uncle, so the transgression is just as real.

No, that’s hardly an issue. There are some small ones scattered here and there where things slipped past the editor— “the way your ass peaked out” beneath a sweatshirt comes to mind. Unless Quinn had buttocks like mountain peaks, her ass merely peeked out. [It’s way too common an error in these pages.]

I don’t tend to like incest stories, and read this because I’d read its prequel and wanted to follow on with the characters. Back in the early ‘70s, I dated a woman with breasts just like Quinn’s— her nipples were so hypersensitive that she could be brought to climax just by my rolling them between my fingers, in the university stairwell. Quinn therefore became an immediate favorite of mine, and I hope we’ll hear more about her in the future.

Thanks! 5*****s

LoquiSordidaAdMeLoquiSordidaAdMeover 5 years agoAuthor
RE:

Thanks for the comment. I'd like to use the excuse that this was my first story to explain away little errors like "peak" instead of "peek". But the fact is they still happen, despite my best efforts.

I'm glad you liked Quinn. The anecdote about small girls with sensitive nipples is one I'm going to hold on to. There are more Leslie/Quinn stories in the works (slowly, life has conspired to reduce my writing time), and I think I might have to find a place for that.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 4 years ago

That was an intensely hot story. Short but very well written scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Insanely Hot

Wow. Just wow. That was powerful!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

HOT, tricky girls, new fondness for small or flat chested girls

jsch1947jsch1947about 1 year ago

This is a magnificent start. The richness of the characters is breathtaking.

Very well written.

The commonality of homonyms is a function of word processing software.

There is no substitute for 'eyeball editing'.

That doesn't even touch the horrors that are created with commas.

I'm really looking forward to lots more from these two sluts.

Poor, poor, Mike!

Musicalcat2019Musicalcat20198 months ago

Wow. So, so sexy. My cock is leaking.

maddictmaddictabout 2 months ago

I think most of us would like to spend the week with you too/three !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLoquiSordidaAdMe@LoquiSordidaAdMe
383 Followers
I've been reading stories on Literotica since the the 90s. Personally, I find written erotica more arousing that photos or videos, and I always gravitated towards simple stroke stories. When I first decided to write for Literotica, my only goal was to write the kind of stories...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES