My Niece and her Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held her to me as I caught my breath, and it was the oddest sensation feeling her flat body pressed tight to mine without breasts squashed between us. I could feel her heart racing as if it was in my own chest. It was an intimacy I hadn't known before.

As I rubbed her back with one hand and groped her ass with the other, she looked up at me, her delicate asian features half hidden behind her feral hair. I brushed the hair out of her face, and I kissed her and she kissed me back, and for a minute or two, the world beyond us vanished.

Quinn finally broke our kiss, and looked over at Leslie.

"It's true what they say. Older guys are so much better than college boys."

"You got something for me?"

"Uh-huh."

Leslie rolled over on her back next to us, and for the first time I realized that my best friend's daughter was stark naked. I mean of course she was, why wouldn't she be? It still caught me by surprise even if it shouldn't have.

Normally untangling Quinn and I would have been an awkward affair, but with the grace of a dancer, Quinn swept her hair together, unwrapped herself from me, did a sort of pirouette on her knees, and straddled Leslie's head in one smooth, continuous motion. Leslie took hold of her roommate's thighs, and pressed her mouth to Quinn's semen-filled pussy.

"Oh... Ok, I should NOT be watching this," I declared, thinking it was time for me to leave.

"You absolutely should, Uncle Mike," Quinn said in a husky, post-coital voice. "Mmmm... You should recharge and watch... while Lesie sucks your seed from my... from my cunt... 'Cause she's probably... she's probably gonna make me cum again. You like to watch me cum, don't you, Uncle Mike?"

And so I watched as the woman I had called my niece for her entire life licked and sucked my semen out of the woman I had just fucked.

On her back, Leslie's curly hair formed a chestnut halo around her head. Her breasts were young and tight and I judged them to be about a C-cup. They were too big to defy gravity entirely, but firm enough to try. Her nipples were pale, about the size of cucumber slices, and puckered into stiff little nubs. Her waist and hips were soft and feminine and curvy. Her pussy was shaved bare and glistened with her own moisture. She wasn't as tall as Quinn; her legs and torso weren't as long, but my niece had blossomed into a beautifully proportioned woman.

Quinn reached down and began to grope and massage Leslie's tits. She was clearly enjoying the oral attention.

"Oh God yes, Lesie, suck my pussy... Suck it hard—Uhn!—Yes! Like that! Get it all- Mmmmm... Suck it all out... Ohhhhh Yeah..."

"But if you got knocked up, you might grow some tits." Leslie teased from between Quinn's thighs.

"HEY! Bitch!" Quinn indignantly smacked Leslie hard across the tit making Leslie yelp before returning to Quinn's pussy with renewed vigor. Quinn continued to massage one of Leslie's breasts while reaching down with her other hand to rub Leslie's clit.

The possibility of getting Quinn pregnant hadn't occurred to me. I assumed she was on some kind of birth control. If not, well, we'd worry about that later. Anyway, with each passing second, Leslie was reducing the chances.

I sat up and moved over next to Quinn. Cupping one small tit in my hand I brushed her hair away from her face again. Taking her face in my other hand I kissed her and we went on kissing while Quinn and Leslie worked each other into a froth.

Quinn was moaning and grunting into my mouth, as Leslie tongued her clit and fingered her G-spot. For her part, Quinn vigorously worked Leslie's rigid clit, making Leslie cry out in pleasure.

"Oh!" Quinn broke from me, but held onto my shoulder for support. "Right there Lesie! Just like that!... Yes!... Oh! Oh! Don't stop!... Your tongue feels so fucking good!"

I held Quinn up and brushed the hair out of her face as Leslie redoubled her efforts.

"Lesie!... Lesie! Oh!... Ah... Ah... I wanna cum again... Make me cum again... Oh!... Please Lesie!... Don't stop!"

"That's it Quinn," I encouraged. "Cum on Leslie's tongue. Cum for her the way you came for me. I wanna watch you cum, Quinn!"

"Uncle Mike!... Oh God Uncle Mike!... Oh!... Oh!... Oh God!..." She grabbed me around my neck and looked into eyes. "Watch me cum, Uncle Mike!... Oh!..."

"I'm watching, Quinn. You're so hot when you cum."

Her eyes went away again and her nails dug into the back of my neck as her body tensed and she winced and squealed through another orgasm. She exhaled deeply as she came down again with a satisfied smile on her face, and kissed me gently.

"Now it's your turn again, Uncle Mike."

Leslie crawled out from between Quinn's thighs and both girls pushed me back on the bed with my renewed erection pointed at the ceiling. But to my surprise, Quinn stretched out on her side next to with her hand on my chest, and it was Leslie who took my cock in her hand and began to lick my shaft, her grinning face slick Quinn's juices.

"Leslie... No..."

"Please, Uncle Mike?" she was teasing me with that meek I-want-something voice that she had perfected with years of practice.

"Let her finish the job, Uncle Mike," Quinn weighed in. "She sucked your juice out of me, now she's gonna suck my juice off of you."

"What would your dad say?"

"Well, I won't tell if you don't." And with that Leslie popped the head of my cock into her mouth and began to suck me off in earnest.

"Shhhh..." Quinn put a finger to my lips when I started to protest again. "Just enjoy it."

I started to get the feeling that I had been set up. And at that point, I probably could have still stopped it if I had wanted to. But the truth is, I didn't really want to. Instead I closed my eyes, leaned back, and reached a hand down to twist my fingers in Leslie's curls.

Leslie spread my legs apart and maneuvered herself to kneel between them. Taking my shaft in one hand and my balls in the other, she continued to bob up and down on my cock, taking it deep into her mouth. I could feel her heavy breasts brushing against my thighs.

"Do you like the way Lesie sucks your dick, Uncle Mike?" Quinn asked, running her fingers gently up and down my sternum.

"Mmm... Yes."

"She's really good at it, isn't she?" Apparently, my assumption that Leslie was gay was incomplete.

"Yes, she is." Hearing this, Leslie redoubled her efforts for a minute before stopping and stretching out on her stomach, letting her legs hang off the end of the bed.

"Uncle Mike?" she asked. "Can I tell you a secret?" She nuzzled my shaft against her slick cheek and continued to fondle my testicles.

I propped myself up on my elbows and looked down at her. "I suppose it would be kind of rude to say 'No', wouldn't it?"

She paused and looked down mustering her courage. "I've had a crush on you for as long as I can remember." She looked up to me for a response.

I wasn't sure what to say to that. I thought I knew what she wanted to hear, but this was all happening too fast. I couldn't bring myself to lie to her. The pause grew uncomfortably long. Leslie flushed, embarrassed, and looked away from me. Uncertain what else to do now that it was out in the open, she started to awkwardly suck on my cock again. I looked at Quinn, but she just sort of shrugged. I had to say something.

"I... Leslie..." I gently lifted her face from my cock and turned it towards me. "I'm glad you told me. I... I admit... I've never really thought of you romantically, but you have grown into a beautiful, intelligent... clearly very sexual woman... And our relationship is... evolving very quickly tonight... I don't know where we go from here, but... I'm open to anything."

Leslie smiled up at me like it was Christmas morning.Tears started to well in her eyes. The stress of this conversation had been a bit of a boner-killer, and my cock had begun to soften in her hand. Leslie returned it to her mouth, giving my balls a squeeze.

Quinn smiled at me and kissed me. "It's true, you know," she said stroking my chest. "She has a secret album full of pictures of you. One is a crayon drawing of you two getting married that she drew when she was six."

In Leslie's mouth my cock quickly returned to full strength, and Leslie paused again, again nuzzling and caressing my cock.

"Uncle Mike, will you do something for me?"

"Anything." I was afraid I knew what was coming, but at this point I wasn't about to let her down.

"Will you take my virginity?"

"... Wait, what?"

"I'm not like, 'innocent' or anything," she explained, blushing nervously. "I mean, obviously. I've had orgasms. I've done oral and anal with guys... and girls. But I've never let anyone break my hymen. I've never had so much as a tampon in my vagina. I've always wanted my first REAL time... to be with you."

I looked at Quinn, who nodded in confirmation. Leslie crawled out from between my legs and laid down on her back with eyes closed and legs spread. She was waiting for my answer.

Quinn took my cock in her hand and lead me to kneel between Leslie's legs. I looked down at the nude form of my niece beneath me. For all of Quinn's grace and exotic beauty, Leslie was just as sexy in a classic girl-next-door kind of way.

Her mussed curls framed her pretty face. She still had an angry red welt on her right breast from where Quinn had slapped her. She knew I was there, but her eyes remained closed and her breathing was ragged in nervous anticipation.

I looked over at Quinn, who continued to stroke my cock, but otherwise just looked back at me. She would lead me no further. This had to be my decision.

I reached down and stroked Leslie's cheek with my thumb, then bent to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around me and returned my kiss with a furious passion that had finally been released after building for years. On her warm lips, I tasted my own body and Quinn's as well. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths for a long time. While I supported myself on one elbow, I moved my other hand down her side to caress her tit, her ribs, her ass. Quinn continued to slowly stroke my cock.

I finally had to come up for air, and Leslie looked back up at me with tears of joy in her eyes.

"Will you make love to me, Uncle Mike?"

"Yes."

I sat back up on my knees and shifted to a better position as Quinn spread open the moist folds of Leslie's pussy and nestled my cockhead between them.

Leslie wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. A mixture of fear and desire filled her eyes. I pressed slowly forward into her waiting body and she winced and clenched. Instinctively I pulled back.

"No, no, Uncle Mike! Please don't stop... I... I want this. Just... just rip it off like a band aid."

I was hesitant, but Quinn reached between my legs and settled my cock back snug against Leslie's open labia. "Do it, Uncle Mike. Pop her little cherry!" she urged.

Leslie looked up me. Biting her lip, she nodded. Taking a deep breath I lurched forward into her with all of my weight and strength. Leslie did her best to stifle a scream but failed. Quinn was lying next to her, stroking Leslie's hair.

"Shh... Shhh... It's ok, Lesie. The hard part's over... Give it a minute to adjust."

"Oh God, Quinn!... Ow! Ow! Ow!... No! Uncle Mike, don't pull out!... just... just give me a second."

I looked down at the naked body of my best friend's daughter. About two-thirds of my cock had penetrated her on that first thrust. Tears rolled down the side of her face to the bed as she winced in pain.

"Deep breathes..." Quinn urged. "Let your cunt relax and stretch... That's it..."

After a minute, Leslie's breathing returned to normal. "Ok... I think I'm ok now..."

Quinn kissed Leslie on the forehead and backed away.

"Fuck me, Uncle Mike. I'm ready." Leslie pulled my hips forward with her legs. I went gently now, inching my cock in and out, letting Leslie get used to the feeling, until I was all the way in. I held my weight off her on my elbows as I lay on top of her missionary style. And then I started to pump long, slow, strokes into her and she responded by rocking her hips back and forth until we found a comfortable, sensuous rhythm. With every gasp, I felt the soft give of her tits pressed against my chest.

"Oh God, Uncle Mike... It's everything I hoped... This is what I always... always wanted, Uncle Mike... From the day I learned about sex... From that very hour, I knew... I knew I wanted you... I wanted you, Uncle Mike... I wanted you to be my first... I wanted to have sex for real... just like this... With no latex, and no chemicals... Just two bodies... Mine... and yours..."

"She's been practicing that speech all week, you know."

"Hey! Don't tell him that!"

"I said I'd play along until you got his dick inside of you. Wait, let me check..." Quinn ran her hand in a languid, caressing path along my stomach to my groin where she wrapped her fingers around my cock and then through the folds of Leslie's pussy, rubbing her clit, making her tremble. "Yep. His dick is definitely inside of you."

"It's ok Leslie," I panted as I paused to catch my breath. "I'm glad that you saved yourself for me. Can I tell you a secret? I've never been anyone's 'first' before. I thought I never would be. This is something you and I can cherish for the rest of our lives."

"Hey Lesie," Quinn interrupted. She held up her fingers to show us. "I'm gonna masturbate with your virgin blood while I watch you two fuck."

"Slut."

"Uh-huh."

There was an odd dynamic to their relationship that I didn't understand yet. But now was not the time to figure it out.

"Fuck me, Uncle Mike! Fuck me hard and make me cum!"

I pulled her legs around and put them over my shoulders, shifting my angle of entry. It would leave her clit high and dry, but I hoped that I'd be able to hit her G-spot.

I grabbed her hips and started to piston in and out of her pussy as fast I could move my cock and it seemed to have the desired effect.

"Oh!... Uhn!... Uhn!... My... Fucking... God... Uncle... Mike... Uhn... Fuck... Me... Fuck... Me... Oh!... Fuck!... Yes!... Yes!... Just... Like... That... Fuck... Fuck... Fuck... Me!... Oh!... Oh!..."

Beneath me, Leslie's tits bounced with every thrust and we were slowly inching our way up the bed until the back of her head was banging against the headboard. I thought about grabbing a pillow to put behind her head, but one thing I know is that if a woman likes what you're doing, don't stop.

"That's it, Uncle Mike!... Fuck that tight little virgin pussy!... Fuck it hard!... Fuck her fucking tits off!" Quinn was furiously fingering herself with one hand and massaging a nipple with the other.

"Quinn!... Quinn!... Uhn!... Holy... Shit... Uhgn!... Quinn... This... Is... So... So... Fucking... Amazing... Quinn!"

Leslie took one hand from around my neck and reached for her roommate. Quinn intertwined her fingers with Leslie's.

"That's it, Lesie! Are you gonna cum? Cum on Uncle Mike's dick! You can do it, Lesie... Cum for us."

I'd been fucking Leslie with everything I had and with all the stimulation I was nearing my own second orgasm. I knew if I came before Leslie, I'd have to stop, and I did not want to let her down. She'd been holding onto this fuck fantasy for years, and I desperately wanted to make it come true for her.

I moved an arm under the small of her back to support her weight and I pressed my other thumb into her erect clit as I kept banging her pussy as hard as I could.

"Oh Fuck!... Oh Fuck!... Oh God Uncle Mike!... Quinn!... I... Uhn!... Uhn!... I'm gonna..."

"Do it, Lesie! Make her cum on your dick, Uncle Mike! Fuck her til she cums!"

I knew Leslie was close, but so was I. With my thumb vigorously working her clit, I managed to push her over the edge before I got there. Her eyes rolled back in her head. I could feel her legs strain against my shoulders. She clutched at the sheets with one hand and squeezed Quinn's hand with the other. She started to scream...

"OH MY GAHHhhhh-"

...but as her muscles spasmed, the sound was strangled and she released all of that pent-up desire in one long, silent-screaming orgasm.

That was all I could stand. I pulled her onto my cock as far as I could and I held her there as I shot my cum deep inside of her. I don't remember the last time I came twice in one night. My brain went fuzzy, I felt a surge of energy boiling from my body and I gasped with the sensation of release. I had forgotten orgasms could feel like that. Through it all I tried to keep up the stimulation on her clit to extend her ecstasy for as long as I could.

Finally I rolled off of Leslie onto my back. We both lay there panting.

"So was it worth the wait, Lesie?

"Uh-huh."

Leslie rolled onto her side next to me, put a hand on my cheek and kissed me long and deep. Quinn stretched out on my other side, her hair draped across her body, running her sticky fingers over my chest again. When Leslie was done, Quinn kissed me too, and then they kissed each other while I reached around each of them to stroke their backs and grope their asses. No one said anything. No one needed to. Not yet. Eventually, they both snuggled into my arms and the three of us basked in the afterglow of what we'd shared.

I had time at last to think. What was my relationship with these two women now? Were they committed to each other, enjoying men on the side? Was it more complex than that? Or was it simpler? Was this whole vacation just a plot to fulfill a fantasy? What if Leslie was pregnant? She seemed to imply that she wanted to be. What if they were both pregnant? So many questions.

Well, no need to dwell on it now. We had a whole week to sort out all of those questions and many more. And as Quinn brushed her lips against my neck and reached down to pet my spent cock, I was pretty sure I wouldn't be getting much work done.

12