My Niece, My Sub Ch. 03

Story Info
Kyle continues Sara's training.
2.5k words
4.31
4.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Kitty Kat is due home from campus in 10 minutes. When she first showed me her schedule, she was on campus every day from eight in the morning until four in the afternoon. I wasn't having that. So, we sat down and reworked her program so she attends classes only on Mondays and Wednesdays, from eight until six. She is given ninety minutes daily to work on her classwork when I do not bother her. But any other time belongs to me. I want her to do well and graduate with honors, so I will give her more study time when needed. I hear her car pull up, and she finds me sitting on the couch naked when she enters. She's wearing relaxed-fit jeans with a loose T-shirt. Her hair is down. Once the door closes, she immediately removes her clothes, placing them in the laundry basket next to the door. She walks over to me and kneels in front of me in her collar-me position. I place her collar around her neck, thus officially signaling that Kitty is again under my control.

"I'm ready for my blow job, Kitty," I tell her. She immediately takes my cock in her hands, starting to stroke it, and once it's semi-hard, she places her mouth around it. She has taken my entire length in her mouth in the last month. Her deep-throat skills are superb. My hand gripping her hair allows me to control her movements and motions. After a few minutes, I pull her mouth off my cock.

"Did you talk to any boys today?"

"Only in my statistics class because he was assigned to be my partner. His name is Michael, and he is gay."

"Good girl. What do you say if someone hits on you?"

"That I'm in a relationship and unavailable."

"Good. Ride my cock, facing me."

I watch as she quickly stands and straddles my lap. She lines her pussy up with the head and slowly impales herself. I begin to thrust up as she pushes down on me. She starts slow but quickly moves faster, the way I like it. As she rides my cock, I suck on her breasts, biting and pulling at her nipples. I know she wants to cum, but I'm not ready to cum yet. I roughly pull her off me and tell her to get on her hands and knees. I line my cock up to her pussy and slam into her. After a few thrusts, I shoot my load deep into her pussy as I give her permission to cum.

I pull my cock out, ordering Kitty to clean it, which she does. Once I'm clean, I tell Kitty to make dinner. It's now time to move on to the next stage of her training. She has handled the light bondage and rough sex better than I thought. I haven't introduced anal yet. I've been preparing her, making her wear anal plugs, but I have yet to fuck her that way. I think tonight is the night. With her not returning to campus for five days, there is time for the bruises to fade after I show her the man I am.

Dinner is delicious, and once she cleans the kitchen, we go to my office.

"Sara, you may sit on the couch," I say as I sit beside her. "You have done well in your training so far. How do you feel about our arrangement?"

I watch as she relaxes a little, searching for the right words. "Sir, I'm enjoying belonging to you. I am getting used to being naked and wearing the skimpy clothes you give me. It is a little unnatural for me to be anti-social at school, which is challenging. I do not want to date anyone, as I enjoy what you do to my body."

I appreciate her honesty and candor. I may be her Master, but I am still her Uncle and want her to feel safe and comfortable. "Is there anything we've been doing together that makes you uncomfortable that you don't like?"

"Honestly, Sir, no. I like feeling helpless, being completely at your mercy. It turns me on never knowing when you will fuck me. I'm a little embarrassed to say that I enjoy pain. The more you hurt me, the more turned on I get."

"Sara, there's no reason to be embarrassed. I enjoy inflicting pain, and you enjoy receiving it. We are not abnormal. There are others like us. I think you are ready for the next stage of training. This will be the hardest stage, as once we start, there will be no "time outs" other than your designated study time. It will challenge you physically and mentally. I won't be holding back. Remember, if you are uncomfortable, scared, or have enough, say popsicle, and I will stop. You will have bruises. You may bleed a little, though I will try not to make you bleed. I don't like blood. You will see a side of me that you never knew existed. But I promise you pleasure. Are you ready to proceed, Sara?"

I watch as she visibly swallows and pales a little. But I see her close her eyes, and when they open, I see fire. "Yes, Sir, I'm ready."

"Good, Kitty. Once this stage is over, you will wear a collar 24/7. Oh, don't worry. It won't look like a dog collar, but it will be a collar nonetheless. Now, hold out your wrists."

She obliges, and I place the custom cuffs I ordered for her. Once fastened, I place a small padlock on them. Several rings around the leather will allow me to easily put her in many positions. I place her legs on my lap, securing similar cuffs to her ankles. Finally, I place a belt around her waist.

"When you finish your study time, I will put these on you. You will shower with them, eat with them, and complete your chores with them. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Now, get on your hands and knees." She quickly moved as I directed. I place a leash on her collar and walk, pulling her along. She crawls along behind me, struggling to keep up. I continue to lead her up into her room. I placed a table in her room, one that had many rings on it at different locations and heights, giving me many different ways to secure her. There is also a panel that can be removed for easy access to her breasts when she is on her stomach.

I secured her to the floor by attaching the leash to a ring, giving about two feet of slack. "Keep that ass up," I tell her as I slap her ass.

"Yes, Sir." I can see she's struggling. I grab the bar and secure it to each ankle, thus keeping her legs spread how I want them. Now, place your arms between your legs, towards your ankles, inside or outside, whatever is more comfortable for you."

I see her struggle to comply, but she ends up with her wrists on the inside of her ankles. I quickly secure them in place. "This position is called the leapfrog. When I say 'leapfrog,' you will immediately get into this position. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

I walk away, returning with a blindfold, which I secure around her eyes. I feel her shiver as I do so. I walk away again, my shoes clacking as walk back and forth. When I return, I take the flogger and hit her lightly on her ass cheek. She jumps and lets out a little squeak. I walk around her, then lash out again on her other cheek. I keep circling and randomly hitting her along her ass and back. I watch her pussy glisten with arousal. Next, I take the large vibrating dildo, placing it deep inside her pussy. I then take the largest anal plug and, after lubing it well, push it inside her hole. Her breath hitches, and she cries a little, but she doesn't ask me to stop. I then take the harness I purchased and secure it around her waist, making sure it is holding both the plug and dildo deep inside her. I lock the harness, remove the leg spreader bar, and unbind her. I take her leash. "Stand up, Kitty Kat."

She slowly stands, and I can see some discomfort on her face. "How are you feeling?"

She's breathing slowly, her eyes closed, and her body trembling a little. "Full, but good."

I flog her breast hard across the nipples.

"Sir! Full, but good, Sir." She quickly replies.

I use the leash to bring her to an open area of her room. Now, there was a chain hanging from the ceiling. Bring her arm over her head, securing her wrist above her head, and repeat with the second one. I then secured her ankles with more rings on the floor. I press a button on the wall and watch as the chain rises up until she is on her toes, stretched out. I go to a drawer and remove a box. I walk over to her and begin to rub her nipples, pitching them and sucking them to hard pyramids. I then take a clamp and put it on, as tight as I can make it, and repeat on her other breast. I gently flick her breasts, watching them bob with the clamp.

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Open up," I bring the bar gag up to her mouth, and she opens up as I place it in, securing it around her head. The ring that connects the bar to the band perfectly connects the other end of the chain. I make it taut enough that any movement of her head will pull on one or both nipples. I glance at my watch. "The baseball game is coming on. Please hang out here while I watch the game. When I come back, we'll have some more fun. Oh, and you are not allowed to cum, understand? You can nod."

I watch as she nods her head, making sure the camera is on her. As I leave the room, I turn off the lights and turn on the vibrator. I programmed the vibrator to go from low to medium to high and back at different intervals, as well as time off. She'll never know when and will have her very aroused, as well as testing her resolve. When I get to the couch, I keep one eye on the game and the other on her. Watching my niece squirm and pull her own nipples as she does is making me rock hard. Fortunately, the game is a fast one, and I'm soon heading back upstairs. I open the door and turn on the light, watching as she is experiencing the highest setting of the vibrator deep in her pussy. I can see her sweat as she has not cum. Once the vibrator turns off, I approach her. I remove the chain from the gag and then remove the gag. "How are you feeling, Kitty?"

Her breathing is labored, her cheeks are flush, and her body is glistening from her sweat. "Horny, Sir."

I remove the nipple clamps and suck on her breasts, enjoying their fullness. "You know, Kitty, I've always loved breasts, and you have perfect ones. If you had a small chest, I wouldn't have made you my slave."

I remove the harness and take out the anal plug. I bring her arms down and remove her restraints. Still blindfolded, I lead her to the table, pushing her to lean over it. I secure her arms behind her back and her legs in place. I set program two on the vibrating dildo as I spit on her gaping hole. "After tonight, Kitty, you will no longer be a virgin in any sense of the word. Tonight, I'm going to fuck this tight ass."

As I say the word ass, I push my large cock inside her. I'm bigger than the anal plug, but I go in easily. As I start to thrust, I feel the vibrator start again inside her. "You may cum as much as you want, Kitty."

I feel her orgasm almost immediately, knowing that she's been holding it in. That orgasm only works to relax her, allowing me to thrust my entire length inside her. I slap her ass as I fuck her harder and faster. My other hand grabs her hair, pulling her back as far as I can as I fuck her ass. She is in the midst of her second orgasm, and the vibrator keeps getting stronger, not letting her calm down. Soon, I'm shooting my load deep in her ass as she cums once again. Once I'm finished, I stand in front of her and remove her blindfold.

"Clean me up."

I can see that she isn't too thrilled, but to my surprise, she obeys, thoroughly cleaning my cock. When she's done, I unbind her and remove the vibrator. "Take a shower. Cold water only. Be in my room in fifteen minutes. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

I leave her room, the possibilities endless before me. I strip and climb into my bed, where I find myself getting hard at the thought of all the ways I can fuck my sexy niece in the next four years. When she enters, she sees I am hard. "Suck it, slut, and swallow every drop."

The smell of the coconut cleansers and lotions turns me on even more as my niece begins to give me one of her amazing blow jobs. I take her head and begin to fuck her mouth, controlling what she does, and I find myself shooting my load deep down her throat. When I'm finally finished, I remove her mouth from my cock.

"You did good tonight. How did it feel? Was there anything you didn't like?"

Whenever I introduce something new, I always check-in. Sometimes, it's okay in the moment, or she wants to experience it, but after the fact, she may not like it.

"No, Sir, it was...exciting. I really enjoyed the way I was bound when you left me. I could barely move, and if I did, I pulled on my nipples. It was so difficult not to cum. The pain was such a turn-on."

"That's good, Kitty. Your training is now complete. I will not give you warnings to explain anything anymore. Of course, you are free to use your safeword to stop me, but other than that, you are now under my complete control. This weekend, we are going away for a business trip. You will call me Kyle, and I will call you Katie for this trip. You are my girlfriend, not my niece, and you are 22. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Now, go lay on the floor and get some rest. I have a lot planned for tomorrow."

She leaves the bed and sits on the dog bed beside mine. I soon fall asleep sated.