My Niece on Vacation Bk. 01 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I don't know," Sharon said anxiously as she looked at my upright cock. As I sat back on my heels, it was pointing straight up and drooling a continuous web of precum from the enflamed tip. As I breathed deeply from my recent exertion, it bobbed menacingly with each heartbeat. Right now in its swollen engorged state, it looked more like an angry weapon or bludgeon than a simple body part. Her eyes seemed locked on it as the reality of the situation and the possibility of losing her virginity came over her.

"Oh Sharon," Emma said in a soothing voice, "you don't know what you're missing. I've never felt anything like it in my entire life. It...I don't know...it just felt like I wanted it to go on forever." Sharon looked at her friend's blissful face and then looked back at my throbbing cock. I could see she was torn between curiosity and outright fear.

"That's okay, Sharon," I said as I reached forward and stroked her silky black hair tenderly, "nobody's gonna make you do anything you don't want to do." Her eyes flicked up to mine and she nodded before they returned to my rampant cock as if drawn by a magnet.

"Would you...would you really like to do it to me too?"

"I'd love to do it to you, Sharon."

"Are you sure? Do you think I'm pretty enough?"

"Oh Sharon, I think you are absolutely gorgeous. You are one of the most beautiful young girls I've ever seen. I'd love to be the first one to fuck you."

"But I don't know how good I'd be at it. With Emma, it seemed to come so naturally. I...I'm just not sure if I could do that." She had that same lack of confidence that Emma had shown a few days ago.

"Sharon, let me tell you something; I don't think you even know what you have yet. You have the kind of body that is totally built for fucking."

"Really?" she said with a slow smile starting to spread over her face.

"Absolutely! And not just for fucking; for all different kinds of sex. You've already shown me that you have a great mouth for cocksucking, and the way you handle a cock in your hands is simply magical. And then there's those big tits of yours, they're gorgeous! Not only would everybody like to get their hands on them, but they're just made for sucking on all night long or having a big hard cock slide between them."

"Wow! You think I look like that?" She was smiling broader now.

"Oh yeah. There'd be a million guys that would love to get their hands on someone with a body like yours. And don't forget about that ass of yours."

"You don't think it's too big?" she said as she tried to look at it over her shoulder.

"Not at all, it's perfect. It's the kind of ass you'd like to grip in your hands and ride while you're fucking all night long."

"WOW! You really think of me like that when you look at me?" she asked with an incredulous look on her face.

"I thought about you like that the first time I laid eyes on you," I said honestly. "I think with a body like yours that's just made for sex, it would be a shame if you didn't give yourself the chance to try it out. It's like having an expensive sports car that you never take out of the garage." As I finished speaking, I could see the wheels going around in her head as she thought about what I had said.

"Well, I...I guess I could try," she said as she looked at me and gave a little nod of agreement.

"I promise, Sharon, if you don't like it, I'll stop right away. Okay?"

"Okay. It looked so incredible when you were doing it to Emma," she paused as she lifted her eyes back up to look deeply into mine, there was still that look of uncertainty lurking there. "If I did it, would you...would you cum inside me?" I knew the idea of getting pregnant had finally dawned on her.

"No, I wouldn't, Sharon. Trust me, neither one of us wants you to become pregnant." Although there was still the chance of pregnancy anytime you fucked, I knew Emma had brought her whole supply of birth control pills and I hoped if things went well, we'd get Sharon started on them right away as well.

"When you're going to cum, what are you gonna do?" she asked.

"Well, I'll probably pull out and shoot it all over you. Do you think you'd like that?"

"Wow, Sharon!" Emma exclaimed excitedly. "That would be so cool!"

"What do you think, Sharon?" I asked as I looked directly into those sexy dark eyes of hers. "Would you like to watch me straddle your body, and then stroke my cock until I pumped out a big load of thick cum all over you?"

"Oh God, yes! That would be so exciting!" I could see the desire in her eyes now as she thought about me pulling my throbbing cock from deep inside her and spewing a load of thick white cream all over her.

"Good, I'm sure you'll love fucking. Like I said, with a body like yours...well...I'm sure you're making the right decision." I paused for a second and a pleased smile came over her face. Before I fucked her though, I wanted to feel that soft wet mouth of hers again first. "Now, you know how you said you wanted to suck my cock some more a few minutes ago?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, why don't you get on your hands and knees in front of me so I can feel that sweet mouth of yours again. I'd like you to suck it for a minute or two before we start fucking."

"But it...its' got Emma's juice all over it," she said as she made a bit of a sour face.

"But aren't you two used to that?"

"I...uh...I've never done that to her. She always does it to me."

"Oh I see, well, that's okay. I guess if you really don't want to do it..." I made it sound like I'd be deeply disappointed if she didn't.

"Uh no! That's okay, I'll try it," she said apologetically as she moved closer on her hands and knees. Beautiful, her curiosity had quickly overtaken her reluctance at having the taste of Emma's pussy-juice in her mouth. With her mouth inches away from my throbbing cock, she flicked her eyes up as I looked down at her. "You really think I have a good mouth for cocksucking?"

"It's a perfect mouth for cocksucking; big full lips, a nice wide opening, and the inside of your mouth feels like a hot buttery glove." I could see that my words of praise brought a big smile to her face. "Now, why don't you show me what that sweet tongue of yours feels like?"

"Okay," she said as she feathered out her pink tongue and took a long slow lick all around my dripping cockhead.

"Mmmmmm, that feels nice, Sharon. Keep going, lick it all the way down the full length," I said as I took her head in my hands and pulled her mouth down a little lower on my shaft. I wanted to see how she'd react to this little bit of aggression. I didn't have long to get my answer as she compliantly let me direct her mouth towards the bottom of my upright cock while she continued to lick and kiss all along the sticky pole. I could see that Emma had gotten to her knees right next to Sharon and was looking on with a big smile on her face as Sharon eagerly lapped up the residue of her succulent juices coating my cock.

"Do you like that, Sharon? Do you like the taste of Emma's pussy juice?" I asked as she brought her nibbling lips right down to the base of my cock and her swirling tongue was busy licking up everything in sight.

"Mmhhmm," she purred in agreement as she pursed those full pink lips of hers around my thick shaft and started to slide them back upwards. I looked down at Emma and we shared a knowing smile as Sharon brought her nursing lips back to the dripping tip of my cock and licked all over the wide mushroom head.

"Oh yeah," I said as I kept my hands holding Sharon's head, "you did a good job of cleaning my cock, Sharon. A man always likes that. Now, put it in your mouth and let me feel you suck. I want you to get it nice and ready for me to blow a big creamy load all over you." I pulled her mouth towards me and she enthusiastically let her lips spread open over the broad flared head until I felt her lips lock down beneath the thick corona.

"Emma," I said as I looked down at my niece, "why don't you get down there between Sharon's legs and make sure she's ready for me. I want her nice and wet."

"Okay, Uncle Jeff," she said as she moved behind Sharon and I watched her flop over on her back and wriggle upwards until her face was right below Sharon's pussy. From her position on her hands and knees, I saw Sharon move her legs slightly to each side to make room for Emma. I watched as Emma's hands reached up to cup those beautiful big ass-cheeks as she pulled Sharon's leaking pussy down to her waiting mouth.

"Mmmmhhh...mmmhhh...mmmhhhh," with her mouth full of my hard cock, I heard Sharon make a few high-pitched squeals as she felt Emma's lips and tongue slide into her steaming cunt. She never missed a beat herself though as she continued to move her mouth teasingly up and down over the top half of my throbbing erection. When I knew she wasn't going anywhere, I let go of her head and slid my hands down over each shoulder and then around to the top part of her chest.

"Just keep sucking, Sharon, I just want to feel those gorgeous tits of yours," I said as I slid my hands lower. I felt the upper swells of those tremendous breasts of hers and moved my hands further down. They felt incredibly big and soft as they hung down away from her chest as she kneeled before me. The silky smooth skin was so warm and soft as I let my fingertips slide right into the top of each side of her confining bra.

"Mmmm," she let out another low groan as my fingers slid over the soft warm flesh and found her big stiff nipples. Oh fuck! They felt huge! They were big and thick and incredibly hard, a vibrant testament to her level of arousal. I let my hands explore all around those stiff rubbery buds and then rolled them teasingly between my thumbs and forefingers. Oh man, those big round tits of hers felt beautiful! With her in this position, I wanted to feel the full weight of them in my cupping hands.

"Uuuunngghhhg," she let out another low groan as I tweaked her nipples again and then I slid my hands right out of her bra and ran them over her back. I undid the three big hooks holding her bra in place and then drew the wide straps to each side before letting go. I pushed the straps over her shoulders and she moved her arms to let the bra fall to the bed beneath her. I looked slightly to the side and saw those massive 36 Double-Ds hanging pendulously beneath her. Man, they looked huge and heavy! All the time, she kept bobbing her velvety hot mouth up and down on my rigid cock. All I could hear was sloppy wet licking and sucking sounds. I don't know who was making more noise, Sharon or Emma, but both seemed to be thoroughly enjoying what they were doing.

"Oh man, that mouth of yours is so beautiful, Sharon. I just want you to keep sucking a little bit more." I moved my hands back along the smooth line of her shoulders and then turned them palm upwards as I started to slide them back down over her chest. As I encountered those big hanging tits, I had to reach much lower than I had anticipated to get my hands beneath them. Fuck, for a girl her age, they were massive! I slid my fingers all the way under those big pendulous cans and cupped them in my hands. Oh Jesus, were they ever heavy! The ample amount of tit-flesh was almost overflowing my big hands as I cupped and hefted those soft round globes.

"Mmmmmm," Sharon let out another deep moan as Emma's feasting mouth and my exploring fingers continued to stimulate her. I loved the feel of those massive tits in my hands and let my fingers run all over the smooth surface as I lifted and squeezed them. Her thick hard nipples pressed hotly against my palms until I used my fingertips to give them the attention they deserved. Jesus, they were incredible! No wonder Emma loved to play with them and suck them for hours on end. I felt my cock give another lurch and I felt Sharon swallow and knew I had just fed another oozing gob of precum onto her waiting tongue. Fuck, between my earlier fuck with Emma, Sharon's hot mouth and the feel of those gorgeous tits of hers...I was more than ready!

"Okay, Sharon," I said as I took her head in my hands and lifted her mouth off my erection, "it's time. Is she ready, Emma?" My niece scrambled out from between her friends legs and looked up at us with her face totally covered with Sharon's slimy juice.

"Is she ever!" she said emphatically. "She's soaking wet."

"Just turn over here, Sharon," I said as I guided her shoulders as she rolled over and lay back on the pillows. I moved down the bed until I was between her legs and Emma took her place at Sharon's side. I looked down at Sharon waiting expectantly. She had a dreamy look on her face as she anxiously anticipated what was coming. I looked a little further down at those huge tits of hers. Oh fuck! They were so big and round! I had expected them to flatten out and spread all over her chest but with her young age, they kept their round shape and rode high on her chest. Those two big handfuls looked gorgeous and I thought about how good they would feel when I got the chance to slide my hard cock back and forth between them. This was exactly where Emma wanted me to end up putting this load...this was going to be beautiful. It was going to look so good to cover these big round beauties and then watch my sweet young niece lick up all that warm cream. But right now, my target was a little further south.

"Bring your legs up, Sharon," I said as I moved forward on my knees with my rigid cock standing perfectly upright in front of me. It was so fucking hard from what had been going on earlier that I was afraid I would blow my load all over her right there. I'm sure Emma wouldn't have minded if I was to accidentally pop this load right now all over Sharon's big tits for her to lick up.

I took a couple of deep breaths to try and subdue my rampant libido. Sharon slowly brought her legs up and then let her knees gently roll open to each side. Oh man...I looked down at that sweet peach of a pussy slowly opening up to me. It was beautiful! Just like Emma, she was completely clean shaven and like the rest of her curvy young body, her succulent snatch was nice and full and plump. Both her dark outer lips and pink inner lips looked full and swollen with need; the kind of pussy-lips you wanted to suck and chew on all night long. Her fiery red clit was poking up noticeably from the soft folds of flesh surrounding it. In her aroused state, it was engorged and seemed to be almost throbbing as it protruded upwards looking for attention. Her shiny juice was everywhere! Emma's ardent licking had her whole crotch just gleaming with her warm gooey nectar.

"Can I steer this time, Uncle Jeff?" Emma asked as I moved forward between Sharon's plump spread thighs.

"Sure, honey, go ahead," I said as I leaned forward over Sharon's prone young body. I looked deeply into her eyes and could still see traces of fear lurking inside her.

"It's okay, Sharon," I whispered to her softly. "We'll take it nice and slow and easy. If it starts to hurt too much, you just let me know and I'll stop. Okay?" I was so anxious to fuck her hard and deep, I wondered if I'd be able to control myself once I got inside her.

"Okay," she softly whispered back and I could see some of the anxiety leave her eyes. She looked up at me with a gentle smile playing at the corners of that sumptuous mouth of hers and nodded for me to go ahead. I felt Emma's warm soft hand grip my cock and then she started to pull it downwards. I kept my eyes locked on Sharon's as Emma directed the oozing tip of my cock down and then I felt her rub the enflamed crown in slow circles all around Sharon's slick beckoning pussy-lips.

"Mmmmm," Sharon purred as she looked up at me with a dreamy look on her face. "It feels so hot and hard." Once Emma had drawn the head a few times all around the outside of Sharon's slippery folds, I felt her move my cockhead lower and then she slid her hand firmly forward. As she did, I felt those thick plump inner lips start to spread out as my engorged crown started to enter her.

"Aaaaaah," Sharon let out a little gasp as I saw her raise her head and look down between us. I looked down too and saw those slick pink inner lips gripping tightly to the wide mushroom head as it started to split her open. Emma's hand slid back further towards the base of my cock but I could feel her grip urging me forward. I re-adjusted my knees slightly and set myself with only about half the length of my cockhead inside her.

"Okay, Sharon, just a little more and then you'll have all of the head inside you. Are you okay?"

"Un-huh," she nodded as she kept her eyes on the junction of our meshing bodies. I flexed forward and felt those warm wet lips adhere lusciously to my broad flared cockhead as it slid further into her.

"Aaaah...aaaahh," Sharon let out a couple more little gasps as my thick cock continued to stretch her. I felt her plump inner labia close down on my shaft just below the rope-like ridge of the corona. It felt incredibly tight but I could feel her wet juices bathing my cockhead as she gripped down on the spongy membranes. I stopped and looked down at her. She was continuing to look down between us and her mouth was slightly open as she breathed raggedly. I felt Emma's hand start to stroke back and forth along my turgid shaft as if she was trying to milk the cum right out of me into Sharon's beckoning cunt.

"You better let go now, Emma. You don't want me to go off too soon and ruin all of Sharon's fun, do you?"

"Oh, no. Okay," she said as she reluctantly let go and withdrew her hand. I turned back around and looked down into Sharon's eyes once again.

"You've got the thickest part inside you, Sharon. Are you ready to try for more?"

"I...I am," she said furtively as she looked up at me. "This is the part that's going to hurt, right?"

"At first it will, and just for a brief instant; and then once you get over that it will feel wonderful. I promise."

"Okay, I'm ready," she said and I saw her start to nibble nervously on her full bottom lip. I flexed my hips back slightly and then started to force my thick hard dick further into her. I felt that tight wet vagina stretch and stretch as my cock started to press against her maidenhead.

"OH GOD...OH GOD," she moaned out loud as her young virginal channel resisted my firm forward pressure. It was so tight that it felt like it was going to tear the skin right off the head of my penetrating cock. I took a deep breath and gave one harder thrust.

"OOOOOWWWW!" she shrieked in pain as I felt her hymen finally give way and my cock surged forward. With that one thrust, I drove about half the length into her. She threw her arms between us and pushed against my chest.

"STOP...STOP!" she cried out as the intense pain shot through her. I stopped my forward movement and held still with about five inches inside that tight clamping cunt of hers. She was gasping and I could see her fighting back the tears as she tried to overcome the initial staggering painful feeling of having her hymen torn. Her hands were not pushing so hard against my chest now and I could see her regaining some of her composure as the sharp feeling quickly started to lose some of its intensity. I reached forward with my hand and tenderly stroked her cheek.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" I asked softly.

"I...I think so," she said quietly. "It hurt so much. I wasn't expecting it to be so bad."

"I know, honey. It always hurts the first time. Does it still hurt now?"

"Well, a little, but not like when it first tore. I thought I was gonna die for a second there!" she said emphatically and then gave me a little smile which told me she was gonna be okay. "Gosh, it feels so big inside me. Are you...are you all the way in?"

"No, honey, not yet. You've only got about half inside you."

"Oh wow! It feels so big that I thought you had all of it inside me."